PDA

View Full Version : C of the world

Gwutzi
09-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Citizens of the world, Hi, i wasnt sure where to put this thread under so i hope it finds you well and in good health spiritually and physically of course...

I was wondering, and this aside of many revelatory revelations i got;.. How to and how would it be with us to be the citizens of this world, in spite of being citizens of other formal spiritual kingdoms...
As to say, how would we want and think is appropriate to be and to live in this world..

as to say, we deem the need to be trustworthy, formost but not first, as well as kind... generous.. helpful..., good... and etc etc.
So this is a thread about what you think is necessary for our conduct as spiritual beings in this world and day of age..

also try not to overlap the usual and common characteristics, acts and attributes of ourselves in it.. in all this should give you a new sense of striving for the better cause in this cold and yet unable to escaping day and age..

So think it through, and add your commas to the list of acceptable means.. Thanks