PDA

View Full Version : We're all "here", so let's herd 'em in too ~

Joyce
07-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Hi all, those here probably already feel as I do about life. I write as I do because of who I was, what I'd believed before my life was transformed so to say. I really want this to appeal to the many many people that won't or don't consider the power of our thoughts and feelings to say the least.

http://awarenessiscurative.blogspot.com is the little free blog I've entertained myself with for a few years. I feel inspired to keep going, and hope you could feel you know someone that wants an introductory course :)

thanks, and I'd love feedback. Thanks ~

awareness
07-03-2017, 09:22 PM
Hello, my friend, Joyce.

I have some feedback: You are Awesome. Excellent, heartfelt messages you are sharing. I love it!

shiningstars
07-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Hello, my friend, Joyce.

I have some feedback: You are Awesome. Excellent, heartfelt messages you are sharing. I love it!

shiningstars gets jealous

:wink: :hug3:

Go Joyce, go.

shiningstars

awareness
08-03-2017, 06:12 AM
shiningstars gets jealous

:wink: :hug3:

Go Joyce, go.

shiningstars

:smile: You and Joyce remind me of each other, having very similar energy, and you, shiningstars, actually come to mind whenever I see Joyce here in this community, and vice versa.

In all truth, I was also thinking and feeling how my message equally applied to you. I had almost wrote, "like our friend, shiningstars," when formulating the words to offer Joyce my blessing.

As we are all One Infinite Awareness. :hug3:

shiningstars
08-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Smiles from here whilst nibbling on oatmeal :smile: :D

shiningstars

Joyce
08-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Both shiningstars and awareness, you're both really something. Awareness I like what you wrote to shiningstars, because I know jealous isn't her intention, even though it was said in light humor ~ yea ss :)

And I don't know how to get anyone to want to read this little blog. Not many took a peak. Perhaps I need to rename the thread and I think I will and put in a copy of the last thing I wrote. One person really really liked it, but they're "one of us" so to say.

So anyway ~ thanks and I hope no one minds I'm going to rename the thread. This one's gonna die-out anyway :)

Ahuiho,