PDA

View Full Version : Restoring Energy

nightowl
15-02-2011, 09:49 PM
I wasn't sure where to put this topic so I placed it here. What are some suggestions, methods or tools that you all use to restore your spiritual energy? Many of us send out energy and I just think it would be neat to hear some of the ways that we recharge or rebalance our levels.:smile:

nightowl

Roselove
15-02-2011, 09:51 PM
i am having trouble restoring mine but generally speaking being out in nature, yoga, eating healthy, medidating, massaage, healing just proper self care visualizing white light can also help.

Topaz
15-02-2011, 10:30 PM
If you tap into the universal energy when sending out healing you won't get drained but recharged x
Grounding exericises , Waterful visualization , Holding one crystal clear quartz point facing inwards in the left hand and another with the point facing out in the right hand and breathing in the energy . What a buzz :) x

Evaah
15-02-2011, 10:31 PM
I think you can - along with Rosewater's suggestions - also simply draw energy from the air around you through meditation/visualization. Perhaps even from the Earth. I've heard of that being done before. I do that sometimes in my meditation; I request to borrow a bit of Earth's energy. :smile:

I wouldn't suggest electrical storms, though. One user here mentioned drawing energy from the sky after a thunderstorm, and it seemed to produce some significant (if not "violent") results.

Topaz
15-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Also you can hug a tree .. but ask it's permission first :) Another great tip is placing five clear quartz tumble stones in a jug of water with the intent to charge the water with more energy :) you will be amazed at the difference when drinking the water .

Medium_Laura
15-02-2011, 10:59 PM
I wasn't sure where to put this topic so I placed it here. What are some suggestions, methods or tools that you all use to restore your spiritual energy? Many of us send out energy and I just think it would be neat to hear some of the ways that we recharge or rebalance our levels.:smile:

nightowl

I don't use my OWN energy. Nothing to "restore". The Universe and Mother Earth channel energy through my crown and my feet/root chakra. So therefore none of my own energy is depleted :) When you feel run down.. simply visualize the energy flowing into you from your head and your feet. :)

lol sorry this is also what Topaz said too :D

Lazarus72
15-02-2011, 11:00 PM
All good idea's.

Nature was the first thing that sprang to my mind. A nice walk across the fields near where I live seems to do the trick, it's lovely countryside. :smile:

Zeliar791
15-02-2011, 11:11 PM
All it takes is rest for me. Aren't I lucky?

Sundialed
16-02-2011, 12:54 PM
each morning in the seconds when i wake up i have the most amazing thoughts in the world literally seconds after i wake up that jump me into a spiritual awareness for the day i just started doing it naturally and now i let it flow because i love it. then throughout the day i am have i guess what u could say are like whoa moments which i like also i just like thinking about how huge the universe is compared to my size and that were on like a floating organic "space ship" with a star and all this stuff is growing and the variety of life and i always remind myself i am a flower of the earth and sun and spiritual sun and hearing the birds chirp wow what sounds! and hmm i don't know man doesn't take much to get my heart going

Sundialed
16-02-2011, 12:56 PM
All good idea's.

Nature was the first thing that sprang to my mind. A nice walk across the fields near where I live seems to do the trick, it's lovely countryside. :smile:

i go for walks like 3x a day! it's the best!

Greenslade
16-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Energy is energy, it does what it's supposed to do and just flows from here to there. If you try to hold onto it, it just gets stagnant and horrible. Let the vessel empty out so that new and fresh energy can come back in. Imagine yourself as a vessel that's empty, then imagine the Universe pouring all that energy back into you to fill you back up again. It's all nice, sparkly and clean. The other thing to try is imagining something like an umbilical chord coming from beyond a point you can see and into the top of your head. Then imagine the energy flowing back into you from the Universe.

tainamom
26-02-2011, 11:57 PM
I agree w/ Medium Laura. This is a two part problem that needs attention.

From my experience, I tended to suffer from chronic fatigue and when I first started doing energy work for my mom (b4 she passed away) I was always drained. But after taking some classes, esp. the advanced classes and lots of meditation and cleansing techniques later, they taught me how to tap into the Ultimate Source of Love and Light and be a channel/vessel. To do that without classes, but with practice, use two fingers to touch the center of your heart at armpit level. Smile sweetly to your heart and *feel* the joy. Follow that joy and let it go in you and through you and feel it expand. Then work w/ whomever. Now this helped w/ my energy not getting depleted during any energy work because I'm not using my limited energy anymore, but the unlimited Love and Light. In the beginning, I had to remind myself to go back into the feeling of joy so that I'm not using my energy. The Ultimate Healer is the Source itself, we are really limited.

Now, what really helped to get my own physical energy, aside from all the prayers, self-healing and advanced meditation techniques, I started doing the 5 Tibetan Rites. After a few months, my energy really shot up, but I do have an active kundalini. I'm not sure how this affects people w/o an active kundalini, but I've read that it has some really good results. It can take btwn 10-20 minutes to complete the entire cycle. I read some people repeat this 2-3 times per day, but it's been over a year and a half and I haven't done it twice a day. Instead, I finally got enough physical energy to finally start working out. I'm at a point where I'm contemplating it, but then I don't want to get neurotic with it either. I'd rather enjoy it.

good luck and enjoy.

Swami Chihuahuananda
27-02-2011, 02:10 AM
put on the blinky red glasses, plug my ears , and try to pay attention.
or come onto a board like this and start typing , reminding myself of this or that . listen to music...

nightowl
27-02-2011, 03:44 AM
It makes me so happy to see all these great suggestions that you all have shared here. :hug2:

Personally for me, being a very visually person my recharging starts with lighting a candle. In lighting the candle it in a sense brings the invisible into visible form. It centers my focus and I take out my spiritual plug and plug into my God, the universe/creation, chant, pray, breath and play my drums. It always seems to recharge the flow of spirit. I leave the candle lit throughout the day as a constant reminder of the source of my energy.

Graelwyn
27-02-2011, 03:55 AM
I walk to the sea and watch the water for a while, or I walk in our local common, near the trees, and share energy with them. I have my ways. I do inadvertently tend to throw out an immense amount of energy at times, without meaning to, usually, when I am going through an acceleration in my awareness, and it as if I am so full of joy and excitement, that I can literally feel myself glowing like a light bulb, and with it, energy going forth.

I am working on trying to calm that down, and be more centred, as it can at times, feel as if I am floating inches above the ground as I walk along, which is quite disconcerting.

nightowl
27-02-2011, 04:15 AM
I walk to the sea and watch the water for a while, or I walk in our local common, near the trees, and share energy with them. I have my ways. I do inadvertently tend to throw out an immense amount of energy at times, without meaning to, usually, when I am going through an acceleration in my awareness, and it as if I am so full of joy and excitement, that I can literally feel myself glowing like a light bulb, and with it, energy going forth.

I am working on trying to calm that down, and be more centred, as it can at times, feel as if I am floating inches above the ground as I walk along, which is quite disconcerting.

I can understand that floating, amped feeling. Your right it can be awesome but sometimes exhausting as well. That usually means I need to better balance myself, you live and learn. :smile:

Graelwyn
27-02-2011, 04:30 AM
I can understand that floating, amped feeling. Your right it can be awesome but sometimes exhausting as well. That usually means I need to better balance myself, you live and learn. :smile:

Yes, it feels wonderful, I experienced it last night while out and about, but I kept telling myself 'balance yourself, stop spewing out so much energy, ground', lol, while visualising roots extending from my centre into the ground.

It sure makes a change from my constantly muted and drained self of before, though.

Sangress
27-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Energetically speaking

Spiritual hygiene/maintenance such as grounding energy, repairing damage, charging energy up, getting rid of blockages, cleaning/filtering energy, blending energy with something that gives a positive effect....etc

To top up energetic levels - Go to sleep. Share energy with someone else, or have someone else willingly "donate" their energy. Store energy in objects, or make spiritual binds on objects so they attract energy to themselves, and take what is in that.

If your already depleted, don't do any strenuous energy work or physical exercise, give yourself time to naturally recharge rather than forcing it.

Usually heightening or topping up energy levels isn't needed if a person does the spiritual maintenance thing, that is unless you have energy issues in which case it is probably needed.

Emotionally speaking

Basically spend time in nature. Nature is where we are meant to be, so of course being in it is going to lighten a persons mood.

Have a freezing shower every morning, or better yet, just go jump in a lake or the ocean first thing. And if it rains, just go stand in it. (You know you want to. :p)

Plant something and care for it as it grows.

Star gazing is wonderful if your tired with shoving your roots into the ground.

Silver
27-02-2011, 05:10 AM
What I really want is a warm shower ~ at night, after a nice warm bath with epsom salts and some bubbles. That's what brings back my energy. Letting myself think whatever thoughts come to mind while I'm relaxing in the tub or shower...eating fluffy green salad or a baked yam/sweet potato with or without butter revs me up and a fresh made veggie soup of some sort, daydreaming ~ allowing one's self to enjoy fluffy clouds or cute animals or even a cartoon just like a kid would. Also yes, sleeping / napping. NOT watch tv.

psychoslice
27-02-2011, 05:13 AM
What I really want is a warm shower ~ at night, after a nice warm bath with epsom salts and some bubbles. That's what brings back my energy. Letting myself think whatever thoughts come to mind while I'm relaxing in the tub or shower...eating fluffy green salad or a baked yam/sweet potato with or without butter revs me up and a fresh made veggie soup of some sort, daydreaming ~ allowing one's self to enjoy fluffy clouds or cute animals or even a cartoon just like a kid would. Also yes, sleeping / napping. NOT watch tv.
That sounds like heaven to me, mmm, nice.:smile:

SunMist
27-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Wonderful suggestions. I'll add a few more too. Consider meditating with or carrying with you a petalite or phenacite. Both of these pull down white light energy into you.

Swami Chihuahuananda
27-02-2011, 10:45 AM
...and I would be gravely remiss if I didn't mention "talking with my wife" ,
who means everything to me .