PDA

View Full Version : How often should you get a healing?

chrisjlandry
15-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Hey everyone:

How often do you think is good to get a healing?

Once a month?

Toolite
15-02-2011, 06:42 PM
In my opinion whenever needed.. We were never meant to be in lack in any area.. That's just my understanding but, I am interested in hearing what others think on this subject..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Spiritlite
15-02-2011, 07:02 PM
I feel whenever you need it.....
Spiritlite

God-Like
17-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Guy's

Everyday lol.

Everyday I meditate and everyday I bring In the light and self heal. Also giving out the light In service and In gratitude.

x daz x

SoaringSpirit
17-02-2011, 01:46 PM
As much or as little as you need it. There's not limit or time frame for healing.

shifty123
23-02-2011, 07:52 PM
I do a body scan or healinng almost every day. If I'm trying to help someone else maybe twice. Once for him or her, once for me.

Dinko
24-02-2011, 03:17 PM
what is a body scan?How do you heal yourself can you explain that?

glenos
24-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Makes no odds.

xir
27-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Try doing an energy practice like qi-gong daily, you will begin to feel you're energy.

I still can't send energy, can definitely feel energy being received, and i am open to being healed, and that's definitely important, I believe.

tainamom
05-03-2011, 01:40 AM
As much as I need it and want it. I meditate daily and self-heal about 99% of the time (but I do have a prayer list in case I don't take the time, at least it's set for a daily healing for a month or two.)

Ciqala
05-03-2011, 04:02 AM
whenever you feel like you need to be healed!

mattie
05-03-2011, 05:33 PM
By getting a healing do you mean from someone else?

We can access our higher self (HS) through which the Universal energies are available.

It is a useful practice to communicate regularly w/ HS. We can ask HS to bring the needed energies to our physical & nonphysical body.

mattie
05-03-2011, 05:38 PM

Also giving out the light In service and In gratitude.

It is VERY useful to include ‘giving out the light In service and In gratitude.’ This is completing an entire energy loop. Asking/Sending.

We often ask for energy, but often don’t send it back out nearly as much as we ask for it. Sending energy back to the Universe is maturing energetically, establishing our sovereignty becoming a full partner w/ the Universe.

Sungirl
05-03-2011, 05:45 PM
what they all said.. as often as you feel the need.

Personally, although I think self healing is very good, I think it is important to visit someone else.

A very wise person told me of an African proverb... "even the sharpest knife in the box can't sharpen itself".

I can take bach remedies all the time but it is important for me to go to someone else at times because they can see from the outside what is needed.

With energy healing (and this is just my own opinion) if something has hit you so hard that your heart has shut down, how can you connect to heal yourself? If the issue has caused you to close your base or crown chakras how can you channel energy through? If you see someone else they can get your energies moving from the outside in.

Like I say tho, that's just my understanding. I know for sure that when I started having regular healings; if I had tried to do it myself I would never have been able to make the progress I have made and wouldn't be where I am today.

I think there is a place in life for both self-healing and seeing another practitioner.

thewordofgod
06-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Hey everyone:

How often do you think is good to get a healing?

Once a month?

If you can heal, then you must be God.