PDA

View Full Version : Tapping into your gifts

IndigoProject
01-03-2017, 08:43 PM
What is the best way to find and develop your gifts? I have been meditating a lot lately but I am unsure about how to go about developing or tapping into them.

shivatar
04-03-2017, 12:32 AM
What is the best way to find and develop your gifts? I have been meditating a lot lately but I am unsure about how to go about developing or tapping into them.

practice. read some books. Post on some forums. talk to some people who have been practicing what I want to know about.

Carnate
05-03-2017, 07:41 AM
This depends on what 'gifts' your hoping to develop. Although in saying that, intention is often as important as strategy.

You could hop on the spot and time your jumps with a visualisation of your third eye opening.. and your third eye would gradually open. This is one of the reasons spells and prayers work; there's intention (energy) behind them. Similarly, there isn't really any good or evil magic, only the strategy and intention make it good/evil. The 'magic' that is employed is the same in either case. And I've used the spells/prayer/magic terms here because they're largely interchangeable.

Also, it may be just the way you've phrased the question, but everyone has the same abilities. They're not strictly unique to each individual. Some people may be more adept at certain things, but that's not to say that the next person is less able to develop those skills, even though it may take longer.

If you're looking to find out which areas you're stronger in, just decide for yourself. You'll be right; because your desire to be better at those things will provide the energy behind your intention to develop them.

For this reason, it's beneficial to improve on your visualisation skills. The better you can imagine something, the more likely it is to become manifest.

shiningstars
05-03-2017, 04:43 PM

Have no expectations or desire, just keep up your good practice.

shiningstars

keokutah
08-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Some people are natural at certain things, I guess that's what you would call a gift.
But the people who aren't natural at it are still more than capable of learning it.

My point is that mastering the spiritual arts is the same as mastering anything else in life, you have to learn and practice. It helps to have a good teacher (the best teachers are your higher self and your spirit guides).

For that reason, the first and easiest spiritual thing you should learn is how to communicate to your higher self and your spirit guides, with clairaudience, clairvoyance etc and then let them guide you the rest of the way. Basically, that is the foundation to everything else you'd ever want to learn, because your higher self and your spirit guides can literally teach you anything you could ever imagine...

Jyotir
08-03-2017, 02:23 PM

Hi IndigoProject,

Use them.

It's that simple.

At the point you are on a spiritual forum asking that question, it would likely be disingenuous that you don't have a clue.

Just start.

~ J