PDA

View Full Version : Death - what does it mean to be physically alive but dead?

Horse
23-02-2017, 09:05 PM
For years there were signs and synchronicity telling me my death was gonna happen. They were really infrequent until 6 months ago, in the weeks before I sank into a deep depression. These signs of me dying were everywhere leading up to it, but I officially died a few months ago. So it obviously isn't a literal death. So apparently I'm dead. I still don't know what that means. A psychic even told me he was seeing the death card for me. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It feels bad. But maybe it's my ego that's dying? The number 333 has been all over this too. I'm starting to accept more and more but the mourning hits me a lot still, I feel like a fragment of what I once was. It's a weird journey I'm on.

Baile
24-02-2017, 10:10 AM
I answered here, you thread-creating machine you!

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111086

Greenslade
24-02-2017, 10:47 AM
For years there were signs and synchronicity telling me my death was gonna happen. They were really infrequent until 6 months ago, in the weeks before I sank into a deep depression. These signs of me dying were everywhere leading up to it, but I officially died a few months ago. So it obviously isn't a literal death. So apparently I'm dead. I still don't know what that means. A psychic even told me he was seeing the death card for me. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It feels bad. But maybe it's my ego that's dying? The number 333 has been all over this too. I'm starting to accept more and more but the mourning hits me a lot still, I feel like a fragment of what I once was. It's a weird journey I'm on.Sometimes people go through pretty intense energetic changes, so much so that it feels like death or a 'mini-reincarnation'. Hence the death card, and 333 means it's happening anyway and the only choice you have is how you experience it. The mourning is you trying to hold onto the old energetic 'you' for some reason, perhaps our greatest fear is becoming all the things we imagined we could be.

Yeah you'd feel like a fragment of what you once were because you've probably built up layers of all kinds of energetic and emotional 'dust' over the years and they'll be dropping off because it doesn't resonate with you any more.

As you said in the other thread -
Someone at as Buddhist monastery showed me a breathing technique, when I tried it I burst into tears. I didn't practice it and ended up forgetting it. Emotions are energy in motion, let it all go because the stagnation isn't good.

Baile
24-02-2017, 10:48 AM
A psychic even told me... The number 333 has been all over this too.

I sank into a deep depression... I officially died a few months ago. So apparently I'm dead.Forget psychics, forget signs, and put away your Tarot cards.Get on with real, actual life. That's really the issue in most such cases: people are paralyzed in their lives, yet they're really just choosing to stay in that paralyzed state by continuing to do nothing. And psychics and signs and Tarot cards are the way to bide one's time while doing nothing about the actual problem.

Regarding "I'm dead"... you're depressed, and there are medical alternatives. Saying you're dead is doing nothing. Go to a doctor, that's the first step. You're not dead obviously, so get on with things and do something about it. Do something real.

shoni7510
24-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Six months before I had a nervous breakdown I dreamt that I was dead and I saw myself covered in white linen on a stretcher on the road. I was so worried because the dream was too vivid and I thought I would die. I was told that the first phase of my life was over and what comes next is no longer in my control. 6 month later I had a breakdown and my life changed significantly.