PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini dont go without it!

Deepsoul
19-02-2017, 09:49 AM
Its too Awesome Thats Why Lol ,Praise/serve/be the Lord/Love and breath breath breath in its breath!!! Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo...Guru Guru Wahe Guru Guru,,, Follow Heart..:hug3: Shakti<Shiva <Jesus <Buddha ,YOU!!

running
20-02-2017, 12:31 AM
that pretty much sums up anything one needs to know about spirituality imo. thanks for sharing!

Deepsoul
20-02-2017, 05:00 AM
Hey running,,been on a bitof a manic,,something changing ,,it will settle ,,Yes you understand, love and light my friend!

Brucely
21-02-2017, 12:16 AM
Whats all this about kundalini im hearing here?

...Ok so i just read about it on wiki. Is it basically one culture's version of a spiritual awakening? What would be the next step if one experiences most signs of the kundalini awakening?

Deepsoul
21-02-2017, 01:30 AM
HeyBruceley,,i dont kow about it belonging to just one culture ,,To me It is Love energy,,Creation Energy,,it comes into you when youve surrendered enough to unconditional love ,,it literall y comes up your legs ,,left one usually first,,eventually through your spititual nadis and main channel ,,its like chi ,,in a way,, you can command it ,,but its more its The Godeess and God of all creation inside of you,,I invoked it through sitting chigong and praying to Jesus,,you will feel it buzz at your tail bone,,i was also shaktipated ,,guru opened alot of my closed chakras and put love and light into me ,,its a journey as this energy has come to heal ,,its also felt as a rolling sensation amongst others rolling up through you and lighting crown,,at times the energy can be tricky though and can be too much,,but to me its just the most amazing connection to "God " at times,,it can cause insanity during cleansing (due to stuck stuff)