PDA

View Full Version : Physical mediumship circles Gold Coast Australia

Journier
15-02-2017, 02:19 AM
Hi people
I would like to join or start a physical mediumship circle but there is no info or any groups around my area.
Every person I know have absolutely no interest in the paranormal and it's hard for me to communicate with my friends and family let alone ask them if they are interested in starting a group and I don't think they would have the time to commit to the circle so if you live on the Gold Coast Australia and you are interested in starting one up or you now a group that is excepting people into there group msg me
Many thanks :hug3:

RedEmbers
15-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Hi there,

I hail from that town and lived there for many years. I still have connections there.

I do not know of any groups but imagine that there would be some folk around who could help... especially with the backdrop of the hinterland and mullumbimby regions close by.

I actually just dropped in out of curiosity wondering if you had personally had any dealings with strange happenings in the Springbrook region?

I used to drive around that area when a friend of mine lived in Nerang and we both witnessed some sort of strange happenings involving some sort of wandering spirits, my husband used to see some weird stuff around that area as well.

shivatar
15-02-2017, 07:45 PM
Hi people
I would like to join or start a physical mediumship circle but there is no info or any groups around my area.
Every person I know have absolutely no interest in the paranormal and it's hard for me to communicate with my friends and family let alone ask them if they are interested in starting a group and I don't think they would have the time to commit to the circle so if you live on the Gold Coast Australia and you are interested in starting one up or you now a group that is excepting people into there group msg me
Many thanks :hug3:

Literally searching for a needle in a haystack. lol

Skybird
16-02-2017, 07:10 PM
Cant help sorry, hope you meet some people soon :))

There is a big expo in Brisbane next month - you might meet like minded people ?
Not sure of distance for you though.,.

http://www.mbsfestival.com.au/brisbane/visitor-info/getting-to-the-brisbane-festival/