PDA

View Full Version : Anyone cried......?

developing1
02-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Hi everyone

recently during my meditations I become so engulfed with love that I have started to cry! the feeling of love is so overwhelming it feels fantastic!

what's going on?

best wishes

developing1

Ascended Master
02-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Hi everyone

recently during my meditations I become so engulfed with love that I have started to cry! the feeling of love is so overwhelming it feels fantastic!

what's going on?

best wishes

developing1

I've cried before for 'no reason' when I did my first psychic reading.
My friend Mark was close, and I was picking up on his emotion at me having conquered my fear.
Bless him.
AM

Dariel
02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
It happens when there is good connection to higher self, or some guide or even master is present sending energies and you get a feeling a divine love and light. That is something what makes tears in eyes. Sometimes it happens even before I start meditation, just doing invocation and expressing my gratitude to higher divine beings and sometimes the response back is something undiscripable. Also connection to higher self causes that sometimes in meditation. I have noticed also that it is connected to the own heart chakra purity. It happens if one can connect to love through own heart and crown.

But it is only good thing. Higher energies in purest way just are so much love that it may cause few tears or great bliss or something similar. Sometimes instead of crying I feel so much happiness that I would like to jump up and run around the house and scream from joy. :)))

Dariel

~Jay~
02-10-2006, 08:43 PM
I cried buckets once, when I was doing a past-life exploration. Apparently I was a young French Jew during the time of the second world war, and her life (as you could probably guess) was pretty tragic, to say the least.

daisy
02-10-2006, 08:46 PM
this is truly being at one with spirit in my opinion a real depth of 'feeling'
i rarely cry but i'm a cold person anyway

daisy
02-10-2006, 08:47 PM
cold fish would be more apt lol

AL
03-10-2006, 12:17 PM
It is like a release, like, everything is ok after all, all is well, love

daisy
03-10-2006, 01:53 PM
It is like a release, like, everything is ok after all, all is well, love

spot on:wink:

Lapis
03-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Beautiful avatar daisy and very fitting!

developing1,

It sure sounds like your Heart Chakra is rumbling! When our Heart Chakra flutters, opens, activates, it can physically feel like you're not going to survive. I remember wondering if I was having a heart attack because the pressure in that whole chest area was so huge, so intense, so wonderful......

It feels like you won't survive if you emotionally feel that much! You cry, you weep deep and ancient, you cry because you Love, you cry because you are, you cry because it's all perfect, all of it.......

This always reminds me of that famous image of the pale blue skinned Krishna with a look of divine bliss on his face, with his chest pulled wide open to reveal his functioning Heart Chakra.

We'll have these repeated Chakra openings to slowly adapt to the tremendous increase of higher energy flowing out of all the higher Chakras. Eventually we get used to this much higher level of energy flowing through us and we can handle it better without loosing it and 'leaking' all over the place infront of strangers! :wink:

daisy
03-10-2006, 10:59 PM
thank you lapis:wink:

daisy
03-10-2006, 11:01 PM
i finally worked out how to do it lol, i like the beauty and simplicity of daisies

daisy
03-10-2006, 11:02 PM
now i know why i don't cry, i've never had any fluttering in the heart chakra, do you think mine could be blocked lapis?

Lapis
03-10-2006, 11:20 PM
daisy,

Not at all my friend, but please do stop referring to yourself as a"cold fish" OK? It'll help you to get more juice flowing through you. :wink:

We all need to relearn how to feel safe while feeling deeply. It can get kind of scary sometimes if we believe we can't handle emotionally feeling deeply. I remember feeling a long time ago, that if I ever let myself cry over all the pain I felt, it'd overwhelm me and I wouldn't be able to cope. The harder I held it in the harder it was when I finally did start letting it all back out! One of my favorite quotes is: "To heal you've got to feel and deal."

Let yourself play and just lightly experiment with focusing on your Heart Chakra. Doing some of those things I mentioned elsewhere (like thinking of things that mean a lot to me and connect me into my Heart. Like babies laughing, kittens playing, sunsets, rain, flowers and so on.) Play with feeling those type of very positive emotions and allow yourself to get familiar with your Heart Chakra housing this type of energy/consciousness. It's really easy and actually is a good easy and safe way to ease into the what the Heart Chakra energies can feel like in your body. Go ahead, dive into your own Heart. :wink:

daisy
03-10-2006, 11:31 PM
daisy,

Not at all my friend, but please do stop referring to yourself as a"cold fish" OK? It'll help you to get more juice flowing through you. :wink:

We all need to relearn how to feel safe while feeling deeply. It can get kind of scary sometimes if we believe we can't handle emotionally feeling deeply. I remember feeling a long time ago, that if I ever let myself cry over all the pain I felt, it'd overwhelm me and I wouldn't be able to cope. The harder I held it in the harder it was when I finally did start letting it all back out! One of my favorite quotes is: "To heal you've got to feel and deal."

this makes sense i do feel very deeply i just try not to let it affect me:wink:

Let yourself play and just lightly experiment with focusing on your Heart Chakra. Doing some of those things I mentioned elsewhere (like thinking of things that mean a lot to me and connect me into my Heart. Like babies laughing, kittens playing, sunsets, rain, flowers and so on.) Play with feeling those type of very positive emotions and allow yourself to get familiar with your Heart Chakra housing this type of energy/consciousness. It's really easy and actually is a good easy and safe way to ease into the what the Heart Chakra energies can feel like in your body. Go ahead, dive into your own Heart. :wink:

thanks so much for this lapis, i will certainly try and get back to you at a later date about it, thanks again xx

BLAIR2BE
04-10-2006, 02:09 AM
i think this is very good advice lapis. ill try this simple technique a little more offen!! thanks

AL
12-10-2006, 01:54 PM
The experience came from your mind. Something opening up. Possibly someone opening you up, or, helping something to be released, something tight and supressed. Something from the past, past life/ lives even.
In short, let the surgeon in/ become your own surgeon. If we protect the festering wounds and keep them to ourselves, they will not heal any. Love heals. We are not alone after all, we are one big spiritual family, we need to embrace this new concept,(raised eyebrow) not just in thought, but in experience, the experience of experiencing and realising it, being it.
LOL Al

developing1
19-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Right on Brother! LOL

Developing1:smile: :wink:

cweiters
19-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Sometimes I weep when the goodness of love is overwelming me with power. My soul weep during cleansing, healing, I weep because another something I didn't need has been removed. I weep at the thought of living with this unecessarly for so long. I really weep if I can see, or feel the part of me that is being released from bondage. Weeping is excelent when I feel Love impowering my soul.

Love to all
cw

Hi everyone

what's going on?

best wishes

developing1