PDA

View Full Version : Humanity is standing on the edge - we NEED to let go of anger or we WILL be destroyed

A human Being
11-02-2017, 01:02 PM
At this moment in time, humanity stands poised with a pistol at its temple. We always knew, deep down, that the existing order was unjust and barbaric, but the majority of us could block out that reality just so long as we were relatively comfortable and secure. But a system that is built on foundations of greed and fear was always going to break down eventually, regardless of our willful ignorance, and people are waking up to the anger that's always been there, simmering away under the surface. On some level, most of us always knew that we were trapped by the system to which we clung out of fear, most of us always knew that our heart's desire was being frustrated. But, such is our nature, we needed a crisis point to thrust this reality in our face.

And what is our response to being confronted by this reality? For many of us, our response is anger. We feel like victims, we don't understand why this seems to be happening to us - and we absolutely fail to recognise that we are complicit in bringing about this state of events.

We just feel so justified in our anger, don't we? 'He did this to me!' 'She did that to me!' 'Nothing ever turns out the way I want it to!' 'The world is so unjust!' We cling to our anger like a prized possession, we absolutely refuse to give it up.

But what good does holding on to this anger do us, or anyone else? Maybe we think we're punishing another by being mad at them and refusing to forgive them, maybe we think they deserve to suffer - but don't we only succeed in punishing ourselves? Does anger feel good inside of us? If we had the choice, wouldn't we rather not feel this anger? In what way does holding on to anger improve our lives?

Is anger not simply an incredibly negative and destructive force?

It's time to let go of our anger - no questions asked

'Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care.'

Pink Floyd, Breathe

This might sound like an inane song lyric, or an empty platitude...

... but it's not...

... it's practical advice...

...so do it...

...breathe...

...don't force it, don't strain... allow your body to breathe, allow it to relax...

...keep your attention in your body, commit to letting go of negativity, and breathe... keep breathing...

...relax... relax... relax...

...you may feel various sensations... maybe a thrill, maybe fear, maybe sorrow... it's all right, that's all part of it...

...whatever you feel, just feel it... and just... keep... breathing...

...and know that you are loved...

... and know that you are love....

:color: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5P0v0kGauc)

shoni7510
11-02-2017, 01:43 PM
The world is full of anger and we don't trust each other anymore. This message is timely and we need divine intervention.

A human Being
11-02-2017, 02:51 PM
The world is full of anger and we don't trust each other anymore. This message is timely and we need divine intervention.
Yes! And I think the place to look for divine intervention is not outside of ourselves, but in our hearts; but first we must break down the defences we've erected around our hearts, and allow love to come forth :smile:

awareness
11-02-2017, 05:55 PM
The world is full of anger and we don't trust each other anymore...

Beautiful One,

Says the fearful part of the mind (the part that accentuates "problems," that is), not the "Higher Self" part that SEES and is AWARE that, in actual fact, humanity is collectively more loving and compassionate.

The world is not simply "full of anger," rather humanity is generally less repressed in its expression of anger in the current age, thus expressions of anger are appearing obvious on the surface. This is a GOOD thing! This isn't the highly repressed 1950s or pre-1950s era.

There is currently on Earth:

*Less hatred towards darker skinned peoples. (In general, of course, collectively speaking) [And towards lighter-skinned people as well.]

*More respect towards women and empowerment for women (both from men AND women in better respecting themselves, again, in general, and this trend is GROWING and picking up momentum, even in the most repressed of geographical regions)

*More respect towards men and empowerment for men in acknowledging their "inner female," nurturing aspects

*GREATER AWARENESS and COMPASSION, clearly evidenced by the obvious FACT (for those who wisely choose to SEE IT) that humanity has MORE CHARITY WORK and HUMANITARIAN WORK being done than ever before in known recorded history.

*A rapidly growing GLOBAL AWARENESS, as clearly evidenced (again, if you choose to see the obvious) by the Internet and the news/entertainment media, YouTube, even in religion and politics...

*More AWARENESS and greater treatment of animals in general

*Less hatred towards gays (and this AWARENESS is growing even in the most repressed geographical regions towards gays, particularly in the Middle-East and the East; Western countries on Earth are generally well along the path of increasing acceptance and allowance of openly gay (LGBTQ) relationships, marriages and simple human rights of sexual preference; this trend is building up positive momentum)

*More AWARENESS of mental/emotional health and health issues, and GREATER COMPASSION and UNDERSTANDING towards these issues (the days of foolishly labelling certain mentally ill and physically ill people as "demon-possessed" are drawing to a close, even in those individuals and small geographical regions where there is still a high concentration of such paranoid/primitive thinking)

*GREATER religious tolerance (if you can see past and see through the fear-based media mania that in many cases actually paints a very inaccurate picture of what is REALLY going on in terms of the "Bigger Picture")

*FASTER ACCESS to information than ever before in recorded history (as far as most humans are aware of their history)

*MORE AWARENESS and CARE given to the welfare of children, homeless and starving people (which includes both children AND adults), etc.

*LESS TOLERANCE of hate-crimes/sex crimes, terrorism of all kinds, corruption, serial killers. :D Etc. More BRAVE ACTION taken towards these things. (Look at the great work the compassionate and brave John Walsh of "America's Most Wanted" has done, and continues to do, and he is just ONE EXAMPLE)

In summation, yes, of course there is still much anger that needs to be healed in the world (in each person and collectively), this is obvious, but the FACTS that I listed above are simple things that are generally NOT points that people often speak about, for humans often exaggerate what they perceive as "evil" and down-play the JOYS and IMPROVEMENTS there have been in societal attitudes. Even in online forums such as this one, the exaggeration of "problems" is ridiculously high.)

This "awareness" here proposes a different take than the fear-based stuff...

There is no "divine intervention" for humanity other than conscious and deliberate humans, ones who decide to let go of fear-based, doom-and-gloom thinking, aligning themselves with their indwelling spirits. . .for Divinity cannot and does not "intervene" in such a way to undercut human choice and growth lessons.

Blessed We Are

awareness
11-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Yes! And I think the place to look for divine intervention is not outside of ourselves, but in our hearts; but first we must break down the defences we've erected around our hearts, and allow love to come forth :smile:

:hug2: You've said it courageously there. However, this process also involves accentuating the positive, the spiritually progressive. Actually, humanity cannot really be "destroyed," for humanity is multidimensional, which includes parallel timelines. The soul appreciates ALL experiences for the good.

Everything is energy (and energy is really consciousness), and yes, energy cannot really be created nor destroyed, only appearing to change in form. "Death" of the body is not a bad thing. Prolonged suffering (which is a CHOICE) is the "real" death, the "real" resistance against life, not the so-called destruction of the planet that many people still fear.

shivatar
11-02-2017, 06:30 PM
I'm gonna pass. I prefer not to condemn anything that naturally arises within me. And anger does quite often... sooooo.

shivatar
11-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Beautiful One,

Says the fearful part of the mind (the part that accentuates "problems," that is), not the "Higher Self" part that SEES and is AWARE that, in actual fact, humanity is collectively more loving and compassionate.

The world is not simply "full of anger," rather humanity is generally less repressed in its expression of anger in the current age, thus expressions of anger are appearing obvious on the surface. This is a GOOD thing! This isn't the highly repressed 1950s or pre-1950s era.

*Less hatred towards darker skinned peoples. (In general, of course, collectively speaking)

*More respect towards women and empowerment for women (both from men AND women in better respecting themselves, again, in general, and this trend is GROWING and picking up momentum, even in the most repressed of geographical regions)

*More respect towards men and empowerment for men in acknowledging their "inner female," nurturing aspects

*GREATER AWARENESS and COMPASSION, clearly evidenced by the obvious FACT (for those who wisely choose to SEE IT) that humanity has MORE CHARITY WORK and HUMANITARIAN WORK being done than ever before in known recorded history.

*A rapidly growing GLOBAL AWARENESS, as clearly evidenced (again, if you choose to see the obvious) by the Internet and the news/entertainment media, YouTube, even in religion and politics...

*Less hatred towards gays (and this AWARENESS is growing even in the most repressed geographical regions towards gays, particularly in the Middle-East and the East; Western countries on Earth are generally well along the path of increasing acceptance and allowance of openly gay (LGBTQ) relationships, marriages and simple human rights of sexual preference; this trend is building up positive momentum)

*More AWARENESS of mental/emotional health and health issues, and GREATER COMPASSION and UNDERSTANDING towards these issues (the days of foolishly labelling certain mentally ill and physically ill people as "demon-possessed" are drawing to a close, even in those individuals and small geographical regions where there is still a high concentration of such paranoid/primitive thinking)

*GREATER religious tolerance (if you can see past and see through the fear-based media mania that in many cases actually paints a very inaccurate picture of what is REALLY going on in terms of the "Bigger Picture")

*FASTER ACCESS to information than ever before in recorded history (as far as most humans are aware of their history)

*MORE AWARENESS and CARE given to the welfare of children, homeless and starving people (which includes both children AND adults), etc.

*LESS TOLERANCE of hate-crimes/sex crimes, terrorism of all kinds, corruption, serial killers. :D Etc. More BRAVE ACTION taken towards these things. (Look at the great work the compassionate and brave John Walsh of "America's Most Wanted" has done, and continues to do, and he is just ONE EXAMPLE)

In summation, yes, of course there is still much anger that needs to be healed in the world (in each person and collectively), this is obvious, but the FACTS that I listed above are simple things that are generally NOT points that people often speak about, for humans often exaggerate what they perceive as "evil" and down-play the JOYS and IMPROVEMENTS there have been in societal attitudes. Even in online forums such as this one, the exaggeration of "problems" is ridiculously high.)

There is no "divine intervention" for humanity other than conscious and deliberate humans, ones who decide to let go of fear-based, doom-and-gloom thinking, aligning themselves with their indwelling spirits. . .for Divinity cannot and does not "intervene" in such a way to undercut human choice and growth lessons.

Blessed We Are

ohhhh. Somebody who is on fire, spiritual fire. Sounds like you are in the grips of a spiritual awakening right now buddy, perhaps it just happened a few months ago?

shivatar
11-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Actually, humanity cannot really be "destroyed," for humanity is multidimensional, which includes parallel timelines. The soul appreciates ALL experiences for the good.

Everything is energy (and energy is really consciousness), and yes, energy cannot really be created nor destroyed, only appearing to change in form. "Death" of the body is not a bad thing. Prolonged suffering (which is a CHOICE) is the "real" death, the "real" resistance against life, not the so-called destruction of the planet that many people still fear.

Fire I say, fire!! ^_^ lol
+10

awareness
11-02-2017, 06:53 PM
I'm gonna pass. I prefer not to condemn anything that naturally arises within me. And anger does quite often... sooooo.

Brother, anger that arises "quite often" is A SIGN of holding onto condemnation. What you just said is contrary to the anger within you that you admitted "arises often."

Obviously if anger "arises often" in you, then you are indeed not "passing" on it, but clinging onto it as if it were a prized possession.

That being said, it is very wise and congratulatory that you have an awareness that condemnation is not a solution. The part of you that recognizes this is the same part (some call the "Higher Self") that assists you in letting anger issues go. . .pass through you. . .thus transmuting that energy into a more heathly expression or form.

Anger that arises often means that, to a large degree, the anger is still being resisted. This is obvious, brother.

The practice:

See it, acknowledge it, embrace it, feel it, let it pass through you, and let it be transformed into a more empowering emotion that arises often. This is real "in"-lightenment. :hug3:

awareness
11-02-2017, 06:54 PM
ohhhh. Somebody who is on fire, spiritual fire. Sounds like you are in the grips of a spiritual awakening right now buddy, perhaps it just happened a few months ago?

An expansion of what has been deeply felt for quite some time.

I love you, man. :biggrin: :hug2: :hug3:

A human Being
11-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Brother, anger that arises "quite often" is A SIGN of holding onto condemnation. What you just said is contrary to the anger within you that you admitted "arises often."

Obviously if anger "arises often" in you, then you are indeed not "passing" on it, but clinging onto it as if it were a prized possession.

That being said, it is very wise and congratulatory that you have an awareness that condemnation is not a solution. The part of you that recognizes this is the same part (some call the "Higher Self") that assists you in letting anger issues go. . .pass through you. . .thus transmuting that energy into a more heathly expression or form.

Anger that arises often means that, to a large degree, the anger is still being resisted. This is obvious, brother.

The practice:

See it, acknowledge it, embrace it, feel it, let it pass through you, and let it be transformed into a more empowering emotion that arises often. This is real "in"-lightenment. :hug3:

Ahh, awareness, yes! You've hit the nail on the head, here, it isn't anger that's the issue, it's the holding on to it. And you're right - of course you are! - to say that we've come a long way from the repressed 1950s, as evidenced by all the advancements you mentioned.

It may get messier yet, but what I think we're seeing is the people breaking their shackles. Thank you so much for your comments, awareness, they've helped me to see this issue in a different light :hug:

awareness
11-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Ahh, awareness, yes! You've hit the nail on the head, here, it isn't anger that's the issue, it's the holding on to it. And you're right - of course you are! - to say that we've come a long way from the repressed 1950s, as evidenced by all the advancements you mentioned.

It may get messier yet, but what I think we're seeing is the people breaking their shackles. Thank you so much for your comments, awareness, they've helped me to see this issue in a different light :hug:

Thank you for initiating a very powerful and wonderful thread of discussion, my good friend. Your great love and clear insight is very awesome. :hug2:

shivatar
11-02-2017, 07:37 PM

The practice:

I've come to realize that anger is a sign pointing inwards to me, what I'm angry about in others is things I seek to understand more about myself. Often when I am angry towards someone else they are older than me and have made choices that I fear making myself. I look at them with anger and say "why did you make such a silly choice???" and I consciously steer my life in a different direction. In the way a ship is guided away from the reef once it's seen is the way anger "guides" me.

I don't think I'm holding unto anything, nor am I denying the frequency with which I notice anger in the world and myself. To me anger is not a negative thing or something to be avoided in any way, in fact I think anger is as valid a tool in guiding a persons life as love or peace. It takes more skill and experience in life to be able to take the lessons away from anger but it's my understanding that at our highest potential we stop looking for the best medium to experience lessons and work with what we have.

awareness
11-02-2017, 08:11 PM
I've come to realize that anger is a sign pointing inwards to me, what I'm angry about in others is things I seek to understand more about myself. Often when I am angry towards someone else they are older than me and have made choices that I fear making myself. I look at them with anger and say "why did you make such a silly choice???" and I consciously steer my life in a different direction. In the way a ship is guided away from the reef once it's seen is the way anger "guides" me.

I don't think I'm holding unto anything, nor am I denying the frequency with which I notice anger in the world and myself. To me anger is not a negative thing or something to be avoided in any way, in fact I think anger is as valid a tool in guiding a persons life as love or peace. It takes more skill and experience in life to be able to take the lessons away from anger but it's my understanding that at our highest potential we stop looking for the best medium to experience lessons and work with what we have.

You make much sense to me, brother. :smile: There is, though, a higher way of reacting to these older adults other than with anger, for there is not much sense in repeatedly feeling angry in regards to how "others" are choosing to live their lives.

Your anger in regards to "them" is not about "them" at all, but solely about you, as you are really saying, but anger itself is not the actual tool for guiding one towards greater understanding, towards the Light.

Anger is a REACTION. The tool is in HOW we choose to react to our own anger, if this makes to you. For it is certain that if we approach our own anger in an observer mode of love and self-compassion, this type of practice or momentum will cause us to experience less reactionary outbursts of anger when we observe what others do, for as we treat ourselves with more compassion, so too do we automatically translate this feeling to others.

If anger arises often in response to something that we observe in "others," this means we are indeed holding onto the expression of anger. Shivatar, anger that arises often is something that literally damages the system, it harms the body through a chemical process that far extends beyond what current human science has revealed, for anger has a chemical aura to it that poisons the environment when it becomes chronic.

The initial feeling of anger that one has in response to a perceived "injustice" is natural, but not as a recurring theme in response to that same perceived injustice. In other words, if the same type of anger response keeps occurring in connection with a specific issue that one feels bothered by, then YES, this is indeed a case of holding onto anger, for there is no sense in repeatedly feeling bothered by any person's actions, neither another's nor our own. This is not actually using anger as a tool for growth, at least not in a very pure way, for the fact still remains that the person is still reacting with a low vibration, for anger is a form of fear.

There is no spiritual logic in repeatedly angrily/fearfully reacting to something that "older adults" do (nor to anything else that anyone apparently does or doesn't do). That is a projection of an anger issue onto others. Because what these older adults do is THEIR journey, and you have a golden opportunity to react to these brothers and sisters with deep compassion instead. (And you certainly are a very compassionate being, no doubt. However, that "often arising" anger is indeed problematic for you. It creates a chemical/emotional response in the body that disturbs the atomic structure of your body, physically and astrally. It keeps you from embodying more JOY.)

Compassion is a much higher vibration than anger. This is evidenced by the fact that people feel better and more empowered when they feel the ease of compassion, whereas chronic anger gives an illusion of empowerment. It is actually a lesser feeling of empowerment than one who has a more recurring response of ease. Anger obviously has tension in it, and this tension--if held onto as a pattern of anger--causes one to hold onto an attitude of condemnation and blame that conflicts with the higher aspects of the psyche.

Only LOVE dissolves fear; fire (in this case, anger) cannot be used to dissolve fire. The gentle water of self-forgiveness is what transforms fear.

In any case, I wish you the best in your journey, my bright friend.

A human Being
11-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Thank you for initiating a very powerful and wonderful thread of discussion, my good friend. Your great love and clear insight is very awesome. :hug2:
Thank you so much for your kind words, my friend :hug2: I was just having a read of your thread 'Awareness speaks', and noticed that you addressed a question about anger - I'd like to share your comments here, if that's ok?

naturesflow
11-02-2017, 08:24 PM
At this moment in time, humanity stands poised with a pistol at its temple. We always knew, deep down, that the existing order was unjust and barbaric, but the majority of us could block out that reality just so long as we were relatively comfortable and secure. But a system that is built on foundations of greed and fear was always going to break down eventually, regardless of our willful ignorance, and people are waking up to the anger that's always been there, simmering away under the surface. On some level, most of us always knew that we were trapped by the system to which we clung out of fear, most of us always knew that our heart's desire was being frustrated. But, such is our nature, we needed a crisis point to thrust this reality in our face.

And what is our response to being confronted by this reality? For many of us, our response is anger. We feel like victims, we don't understand why this seems to be happening to us - and we absolutely fail to recognise that we are complicit in bringing about this state of events.

We just feel so justified in our anger, don't we? 'He did this to me!' 'She did that to me!' 'Nothing ever turns out the way I want it to!' 'The world is so unjust!' We cling to our anger like a prized possession, we absolutely refuse to give it up.

But what good does holding on to this anger do us, or anyone else? Maybe we think we're punishing another by being mad at them and refusing to forgive them, maybe we think they deserve to suffer - but don't we only succeed in punishing ourselves? Does anger feel good inside of us? If we had the choice, wouldn't we rather not feel this anger? In what way does holding on to anger improve our lives?

... but it's not...

...so do it...

...breathe...

...don't force it, don't strain... allow your body to breathe, allow it to relax...

...keep your attention in your body, commit to letting go of negativity, and breathe... keep breathing...

...you may feel various sensations... maybe a thrill, maybe fear, maybe sorrow... it's all right, that's all part of it...

I don't feel angry, most often use my anger as awareness and let the fire ignite me into relating more assertively.

I feel quite content, little bit sleepy right now.

How are in all this yourself? Do you get angry? Did you notice yourself to notice all this?

I cant speak for others, but anger can be both useful and destructive as I have learned. So it pays to both listen to what yours is showing you and how you are using it aware it has many uses, many ways to move people, get things done. Set fire to the rain...as adele once told us.

awareness
11-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Thank you so much for your kind words, my friend :hug2: I was just having a read of your thread 'Awareness speaks', and noticed that you addressed a question about anger - I'd like to share your comments here, if that's ok?

You are very welcome, A human Being. :hug2: Yes, you may share whatever you wish from that thread, as you feel inspired to do so. Thank you.

shivatar
11-02-2017, 08:46 PM
You make much sense to me, brother. :smile: There is, though, a higher way of reacting to these older adults other than with anger, for there is not much sense in repeatedly feeling angry in regards to how "others" are choosing to live their lives.

Your anger in regards to "them" is not about "them" at all, but solely about you, as you are really saying, but anger itself is not the actual tool for guiding one towards greater understanding, towards the Light.

Anger is a REACTION. The tool is in HOW we choose to react to our own anger, if this makes to you. For it is certain that if we approach our own anger in an observer mode of love and self-compassion, this type of practice or momentum will cause us to experience less reactionary outbursts of anger when we observe what others do, for as we treat ourselves with more compassion, so too do we automatically translate this feeling to others.

If anger arises often in response to something that we observe in "others," this means we are indeed holding onto the expression of anger. Shivatar, anger that arises often is something that literally damages the system, it harms the body through a chemical process that far extends beyond what current human science has revealed, for anger has a chemical aura to it that poisons the environment when it becomes chronic.

The initial feeling of anger that one has in response to a perceived "injustice" is natural, but not as a recurring theme in response to that same perceived injustice. In other words, if the same type of anger response keeps occurring in connection with a specific issue that one feels bothered by, then YES, this is indeed a case of holding onto anger, for there is no sense in repeatedly feeling bothered by any person's actions, neither another's nor our own. This is not actually using anger as a tool for growth, at least not in a very pure way, for the fact still remains that the person is still reacting with a low vibration, for anger is a form of fear.

There is no spiritual logic in repeatedly angrily/fearfully reacting to something that "older adults" do (nor to anything else that anyone apparently does or doesn't do). That is a projection of an anger issue onto others. Because what these older adults do is THEIR journey, and you have a golden opportunity to react to these brothers and sisters with deep compassion instead. (And you certainly are a very compassionate being, no doubt. However, that "often arising" anger is indeed problematic for you. It creates a chemical/emotional response in the body that is disturbs the atomic structure of your body, physically and astrally.)

Only LOVE dissolves fear; fire (in this case, anger) cannot be used to dissolve fire. The gentle water of self-forgiveness is what transforms fear. In any case, I wish you the best in your journey, my bright friend.

Yes it is quite problematic.

I can now see how anger has guided me to a lesson, but my procrastination in learning the lesson has caused me to feel too much anger.

even if I see myself in others, I also see myself following an unknown journey through life including mistakes and set-backs, so I should see an ability to persevere through mistakes and set-back in others, a part of myself and them worth love, compassion, and forgiveness. In time this reaction will become my natural reaction and become unconditional instead of conditioned.

A human Being
11-02-2017, 08:50 PM
You are very welcome, A human Being. :hug2: Yes, you may share whatever you wish from that thread, as you feel inspired to do so. Thank you.
Thank you - didn't think you'd mind, but thought it polite to ask :smile:

Here's the quote:
In regards to anger, its most important purpose and value is simply that of being a clear vibrational reflection of strong desire, of powerful desire that is calling for attention. Anger is essentially but a call for LOVE, as are all feelings. What matters is how one reacts to one's own feelings of anger, whether the reaction is a positively-oriented one or a negatively-oriented one, since there is always a reaction, and the reaction is always towards one of the two polarities.

The initial inner impulse of anger is in a sense the most "justified" one, for it is the most pure. It is only when the ego's reaction to its anger is repressive--it is only when an entity recoils from his/her own anger in fear and guilt, or the entity magnifies the anger--that the expression of anger becomes unhealthy. This would be expressing in the negative polarity, the polarity of self-denial, denying one's own connection to Source.

Anger serves as a reflection of an entity's powerful summoning of energy. Indeed, this is directly related to our earlier discussion with you in this thread in regards to that which your species knows as World War 2, where we spoke of the powerful clarion call for love and healing that occurred.

Anger plays a part in the human emotional spectrum in a way that is quite a bit different than most other species, in that humans (in your planet's collective soul agreement, that is) have a high capacity or potential to channel the energies of anger in highly constructive ways, which is not common to most species that you are familiar with.

On material levels this is connected to certain genetic engineering experiments that were done to your human species that assisted in creating certain neurological pathways that made it possible for you to express emotion in the very broad way that your species is capable of. Your race's emotional DNA is more advanced than even many humanoid species who are seemingly more technologically advanced than you, yet this is a cosmic joke of sorts, for in a sense emotional capability is a more advanced technology than that which you know as physical technology.

Emotional capability is the realm of feeling, and this is where entities such as Sathya Sai Baba have attuned to frequencies of bliss in order to demonstrate that which many of you have called "miracles," in particular the miracle of simply appreciating the Divine Self, which is at the core of all expressions of love.

The more you practice acknowledging and appreciating your own impulses of anger, which includes the anger of others as well--the more you appreciate anger in general--the easier it is to attune to energies of compassion and bliss, simply because anger becomes more transparent to you. You see through it and beyond it. This includes even feelings of slight annoyance, for feeling annoyed is also a degree of anger.

Thus, with enough practice, anger no longer seems to cling to you as much as it once did. Remember, our friends, it is all about how you react to your anger, it is all about how you react to your initial emotional impulses, whether you embrace them as part of your awareness in the moment, or whether you reject them and point a finger of blame, whether to yourself or to another.

Blame and responsibility are not the same in the context of what we are sharing here. Pointing blame is always counter-productive. It points "away" from its true source, which is the mind, and makes an idol--a person or thing--in which to project itself onto. Whereas responsibility is that which responds with compassion. Blame is harsh, responsibility is gentle. Know the difference, dear ones, and you will know how to prevent much potential trouble from occurring.

A deep understanding of the true role and purpose of anger would not be complete without understanding the vast difference between blame and true responsibility, which is why we are including information on this as well. If you are ever to point a finger, please let it be with healing hands and open arms of pointing down a pathway of love.

We suggest that whenever you notice that an impulse of anger has arisen within you that you deeply acknowledge it, that you FULLY FEEL IT, embrace it as part of your present moment self-awareness, and LET IT GO, let it pass or channel through you, clinging to no part of it. This is how you vibrationally ascend along the emotional spectrum, through remembering your core desire, which is always to experience well-being.
Just wonderfully wise :color:

A human Being
11-02-2017, 09:04 PM
I don't feel angry, most often use my anger as awareness and let the fire ignite me into relating more assertively.

I feel quite content, little bit sleepy right now.

How are in all this yourself? Do you get angry? Did you notice yourself to notice all this?

I cant speak for others, but anger can be both useful and destructive as I have learned. So it pays to both listen to what yours is showing you and how you are using it aware it has many uses, many ways to move people, get things done. Set fire to the rain...as adele once told us.
Well, I did say most of us, NF :laughing11: Though I think anger can be simmering away underneath the surface without us even realising it, a lot of the time.

Oh yeah, I've noticed plenty of anger in myself recently! As for how I feel right now - you know, I preach self-awareness all the time, but I swear the more I practice it, the harder it gets to know how I'm feeling :confused: :biggrin: I'm... neutral, I guess?

I think the issue isn't anger itself, but how we relate and react to it. For me right now, I'm just focusing on letting it fall away when I recognise its arising, and finding what's underneath it; what I've noticed is that it's simply sorrow that's underneath, and it's the sorrow of thinking that I'm without love. But when I allow this sorrow to arise and flower, I see that love was there all along :smile:

(And what should be auto-playing on Youtube as I type this? You've Got The Love (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZhN65vq9E) by Florence Welch, of course!)

'Set fire to the rain' - I like it, I'll have to sit with that one for a while I think!

awareness
11-02-2017, 09:18 PM
I think the issue isn't anger itself, but how we relate and react to it. For me right now, I'm just focusing on letting it fall away when I recognise its arising, and finding what's underneath it; what I've noticed is that it's simply sorrow that's underneath, and it's the sorrow of thinking that I'm without love. But when I allow this sorrow to arise and flower, I see that love was there all along :smile:

My current favorite quote!!! I AM deeply enjoying this thread we are all weaving here, brother. :tongue:

<<<<<<<<<<Extending Infinite Love>>>>>>>>>>

naturesflow
11-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Well, I did say most of us, NF :laughing11: Though I think anger can be simmering away underneath the surface without us even realising it, a lot of the time.

I am mindfully aware of my own reactions most often now days. I know my anger well and it had to become my best friend and show me what was contained within it to lead me to become my own best friend more without all that hidden held in stuff. Being a fearful child, anger and fear came flinging out when I was opening to release the containment in me held down by fear most often. Fear to feel and be ok feeling certain emotions. Anger was kind of fun for me when it opened up deeper. I turned to poetry and slashed at everything that I could possibly slash at in words on the screen....Worked a treat! Everyone thought I was mad..hehehe. But I was aware it was an important journey to take to free up myself and open the gateway to my more true to me self without all that containment.

Now I can honestly say anger is the least of my worries. It doesn't contain my fear, nor does sadness. With fear being my core issue from an early age, awareness of fear is my practice nowdays. I know am able to feel my fear and do it anyway, because their isn't anything under it, suppressed containing me in the "fear of fear" Fear to feel it.. My balance shows me myself and I think we can only come to know ourselves through the external reality. Anger is funny now without attachment. Well actually all feeling in me now is funny without attachment. It is all feeling now, I feel and let go and there I am fast now, which is nice.

Oh yeah, I've noticed plenty of anger in myself recently! As for how I feel right now - you know, I preach self-awareness all the time, but I swear the more I practice it, the harder it gets to know how I'm feeling :confused: :biggrin: I'm... neutral, I guess?

There is not confusion in reading this from you. Self awareness can open the doorway in us to walk through it, dive off the edge as you mentioned. :) I have learned that staying present in feeling and letting go can shift things faster. But my balance allows me now to do this. MY feeling space is not contained by hidden suppression. Open, clear feeling is my true nature. I feel it, I let it go. Life goes on. If I linger in feeling. I honour that in myself and process fully till I am done.

Anger requires fuel in us to fire it up. Clear the fuel and Boom! you don't explode, the fire moves you positively and creatively, more aware and present with it in you aware. :)

Yep, the rain in the fire will flow as it does. Angry people often hold in their grief and sadness contained by anger. I know I did. It taught me this more directly as the one experiencing it.

(And what should be auto-playing on Youtube as I type this? You've Got The Love (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQZhN65vq9E) by Florence Welch, of course!)

Yes you have I feel it..because I feel my own in the same way I suppose in this case..Florence sigh... I love her..:)

'Set fire to the rain' - I like it, I'll have to sit with that one for a while I think!

I am currently listening to Stay by Rhianna and Mikky Ekko.

Its kind of pivotal to this topic in a more holistic view I am noticing it.

awareness
11-02-2017, 09:27 PM
I am mindfully aware of my own reactions most often now days. I know my anger well and it had to become my best friend and show me what was contained within it to lead me to become my own best friend more without all that hidden held in stuff. Being a fearful child, anger and fear came flinging out when I was opening to release the containment in me held down by fear most often. Fear to feel and be ok feeling certain emotions. Anger was kind of fun for me when it opened up deeper. I turned to poetry and slashed at everything that I could possibly slash at in words on the screen....Worked a treat! Everyone thought I was mad..hehehe. But I was aware it was an important journey to take to free up myself and open the gateway to my more true to me self without all that containment.

Now I can honestly say anger is the least of my worries. It doesn't contain my fear, nor does sadness. With fear being my core issue from an early age, awareness of fear is my practice nowdays. I know am able to feel my fear and do it anyway, because their isn't anything under it, suppressed containing me in the "fear of fear" Fear to feel it.. My balance shows me myself and I think we can only come to know ourselves through the external reality. Anger is funny now without attachment. Well actually all feeling in me now is funny without attachment. It is all feeling now, I feel and let go and there I am fast now, which is nice.

There is not confusion in reading this from you. Self awareness can open the doorway in us to walk through it, dive off the edge as you mentioned. :) I have learned that staying present in feeling and letting go can shift things faster. But my balance allows me now to do this. MY feeling space is not contained by hidden suppression. Open, clear feeling is my true nature. I feel it, I let it go. Life goes on. If I linger in feeling. I honour that in myself and process fully till I am done.

Anger requires fuel in us to fire it up. Clear the fuel and Boom! you don't explode, the fire moves you positively and creatively, more aware and present with it in you aware. :)

Yep, the rain in the fire will flow as it does. Angry people often hold in their grief and sadness contained by anger. I know I did. It taught me this more directly as the one experiencing it.

Yes you have I feel it..because I feel my own in the same way I suppose in this case..Florence sigh... I love her..:)

:hug3: Thanks for your powerful insights, naturesflow.

shiningstars
11-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Here is awareness's thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103278

A human Being
12-02-2017, 11:45 AM
My current favorite quote!!! I AM deeply enjoying this thread we are all weaving here, brother. :tongue:

<<<<<<<<<<Extending Infinite Love>>>>>>>>>>
And me, too, sister, thank you for sharing your invaluable insights :color:

A human Being
12-02-2017, 11:57 AM

I am currently listening to Stay by Rhianna and Mikky Ekko.

Its kind of pivotal to this topic in a more holistic view I am noticing it.
Aw, thank you for sharing your experiences and wisdom, NF :hug2: You sound a lot like me - I was a very fearful child, too, and it was debilitating for me; I think I only really started to come to terms with it in my late-20s/early 30s, when it suddenly dawned on me that fear is an illusion! Great that you had that outlet for your anger, it really is so important to have that :smile:

'Open, clear feeling is my true nature' - beautiful, really beautiful :color:

(And you love Florence, of course - well, how could you not, given your nature? :) I'll have to check out 'Stay'!)

A human Being
12-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Here is awareness's thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103278
I meant to do that myself this morning but you've done it for me, thanks for that!

Baile
12-02-2017, 12:07 PM
Humanity is standing on the edge - we NEED to let go of [corporate power and the military industrial complex, and our consumer earth-abuse habits], or we WILL be destroyed.

And to do this, we will need to get rightfully angry.

A human Being
12-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Humanity is standing on the edge - we NEED to let go of [corporate power and the military industrial complex, and our consumer earth-abuse habits], or we WILL be destroyed.

And to do this, we will need to get rightfully angry.
Yep, it's utterly insane and we can't stand by any longer.

Dargor
12-02-2017, 01:40 PM
There are plenty of lives you should worry about, but mine isn't one of them. I embrace my anger as a part of my very being and certainly don't feel like casting it away because it is what makes me human.

shoni7510
12-02-2017, 02:26 PM
Beautiful One,

*Less hatred towards darker skinned peoples. (In general, of course, collectively speaking) [And towards lighter-skinned people as well.]

Blessed We Are

In other words the world anger is like a skin disease that was internal and when given an injection it turned outward to begin healing. What we see is more expression and demonstartion of anger which was not the case in the 1950s and it make it seem like there is increased anger in the world.

Hemera
12-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Anger itself is not a problem, it's just energy. The problem is when people can't own it and see other people as at fault. They repress their own anger and throw it out onto the world. But in and of itself, anger is perfectly human and shouldn't be demonised.

Lorelyen
12-02-2017, 04:00 PM

Well, I agree with you on the system (built on greed and exploitation) will break down in the end - for good economic reasons. I'm not so sure that it's about anger in itself. That anger has been around probably for as long as humanity. Somewhere else today I mentioned Psalm 109 from the Bible. It is anger. It was written about 3500 years ago.

But I do agree that anger is on the rise now. It's down to several things the most significant to me being that humanity is being dehumanised by various factions of the elite, the people who run the world forcing people to toe a line of their making. That elite probably comprises about 5000 people in various governments, global institutions, NGOs etc. Humans have too little scope to express their individuality. Political correctness lies behind a lot of it.

But just look at Mrs and Mr Average nowadays - family has become quaint and almost obsolete; materialism has become the tao; yet people aren't happy. They seem to have lost their identity - they have no roles in their community except to consume. They are being driven into isolation: removed from the High Street by online shopping; communicating via social media. Face-to-face is on the decline. And then you get enforced cultural change - governmental directed social engineering...something a government doesn't like (often demanded by a privileged minority group) it slaps in a bit of legislation as if that'll solve a problem. It doesn't - it just pushes the problem underground where it seethes. It get's pent up. So now resentments, hatreds are bursting forth. Politics have become dangerous because the polarity is dangerously close to 50/50 on various issues.

I sometimes think that the Luddites were right. An artisan society in which people had roles and responsibilities. Look at people's last names: baker, butcher, cooper, smith, turner, carpenter, etc etc. They were trades with artisans serving the community. All that went with the "age of enlightenment" hahahaha! enlightenment?

I also sometimes think another major war would be a catharsis. It'll happen soon enough and I might perish in it. But the REAL hope is that it'll bring people back to the basics, to get together again. To reaffirm their shared values. AS LONG AS THEY LEARN THE LESSON. Take for instance the European Union - founded because a few countries had had enough of war. They had things to share and hit upon a common trade policy. FAR better than war. Except look what it's now become. Effectively a dictatorship which is causing resentments all over...and undermining the very reason for its founding. No lesson learned there.

But such are my thoughts.

Glacier Serenade
12-02-2017, 04:29 PM
While anger is something that is looked down upon as being "negative", I still think it is necessary to let out, but only once in a while. If it occurs in yourself too much then you should act on it. Not letting yourself get angry for long periods of time can be harmful as it could build up in your system like a toxin and you won't have much control over it when it eventually comes out.

Moonglow
12-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Hello,

As mentioned anger is an energy.

To me is not that one may feel angry, it is how it gets directed/projected.

Sometimes one can just get fed up with how things are being at the moment.
Can be sick and tired of being stepped on, abused, suppressed, or just feeling sick and tired. So can get angry. Which for me indicates there is a need to take action.

Now when anger transforms into rage, this to me is uncontrolled anger. This is when anger becomes out of control and the projection/direction can be destructive.

When directed towards a direction to create change can be a powerful force.

How many movements that created change had a bit of anger involved in it?

Here in the states there was the civil rights movement, women right movements, and currently social movements to bring an end to violence. Sure each had and has a side to them, If directed for change to bring equality and more understanding of each other then feel can bring a better change.

Can protest and feel passion for the Earth, life here, and each other and feel out rage towards the injustices being done, but don't have to become violent about it. Can have non-violent resistant, which has been and is being done.

Anger can stem from love in the sense of passion. Transformed into being compassionate and willing to support one another, IMO.

We are our saving grace or our own destroyers, IMO.

Just some thoughts that come to mind.

shiningstars
12-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Re: anger,

For those whom say it is "OK" -

Has no-one considered why the abused become abusers?
Why the lessons of Nazi Germany might be repeated today?
Why no particular "evil" might think that they are?
Why people might be/become that which they once criticized?

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

The souls I have met who can truly institute change come from peace, not anger.

Examples like Thich Nhat Hanh (http://www.cit-sakti.com/peace/peace-working-for-peace.htm) and Martin Luther King. Whilst they may seem to be hard versions to reach, I would not forget their urgings are the same.

Be wary of anger, or at least reflect carefully like Thich Nhat Hanh did in the link above.

shiningstars

A human Being
12-02-2017, 06:11 PM
A lot of excellent points made. The best one to me being that anger is, indeed, just an energy, and is not, in and of itself, a problem; it really is, I think, a question of how we respond to anger that is the issue.

If we're in resistance to anger, it turns into rage, and into violent action (even shouting abuse has the effect of poisoning the atmosphere, and that can then provoke other people's 'pain bodies', as Eckhart Tolle terms it, leading to God knows what consequences).

If, on the other hand, we allow ourselves to breathe, relax, and then open to anger, it allows us to express the energy out of the body, release resistance, and free up energy. Through this we can feel more alive, feel more at peace, and have a greater sense of well-being.

awareness
12-02-2017, 06:24 PM
In other words the world anger is like a skin disease that was internal and when given an injection it turned outward to begin healing. What we see is more expression and demonstration of anger which was not the case in the 1950s and it make it seem like there is increased anger in the world.

Hello shoni7510.

Yes, it seems like more anger to many. Your comparison to a skin disease is a very wonderfully clear way of expressing it! :tongue: Blessings.

firstandlast
12-02-2017, 07:01 PM
By letting go of anger you allow the energy of anger to transmute into a different thing; because it is not destroyed only re-emerges in a different form, the more people whom do this allow a greater evil to arise, to take what you have held onto and become its greater self--

If you take a peek into Conspiracy theory and look very closely about the rising of the anti-christ; and the manifestation of lower dimensions on earth (which is now occurring as even scientists begin to deal with such matters veiled in witnessing dark matter and time crystals), you will see that by letting go of those things you afraid of destroying us without integrating it into your greater coherent being, you help give shape to a greater emergence which uses your excreted energy (or abandoned aspects), and can begin to expose its own motivations that for a long time have remain veiled and allusive as to its true goals and intentions in which without its true presence we could only draw conclusions within our collective ignorance--

That being said, you are helping give birth to the new age; it is not a bad thing, but that which I said you are not doing on an individual level happening on a collective level where our anger and inability to get along becomes more clearer and with greater ability to integrate and become whole as a collective--

Starman
12-02-2017, 07:29 PM
In my opinion it is neither anger nor fear but the doctrines which we embrace that bring out anger and fear.
Anger and fear are symptoms of something deeper. What we see in this world is a symptom of something
deeper which is going on inside of people; a disconnect and transference of fulfillment to external things, like money, etc.

I believe that humanity is going through one major identity crisis which developed long ago and has been peaking
ever since. This identity crisis creates the mentality of “us” and “them” when in truth they are us and we are them.
The “Golden Rule” has been all but lost on most people, but I am still confident that we can bring about peaceful
and loving change to our world. Although sometimes change is destructive.

There are some Hindus who believe that there has to always be someone, or a group of people, who are consciously
connected to that divine light; if not this entire world would disappear. It is that light, or the pure unformed spiritual
realm, which supports and maintains this physical realm. It is my belief that….. "I am a center of expression for the
Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe." From the "Pattern on the Trestle Board."
We have a responsibility to bring light into this world; not in words and doctrines but in the presence of unconditional love.:hug3:

P.S. "thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven." The kingdom of Heaven is within us and it needs to be bought out
and shined forth into this world. Again, not in words, thoughts, or doctrines, but in the silent presence of light and love.

lemex
12-02-2017, 07:43 PM
I believe that humanity is going through one major identity crisis which developed long ago and has been peaking ever since. This identity crisis creates the mentality of “us” and “them” when in truth they are us and we are them.

Agrees with this, the world has become globally so much smaller and connected unique to this generation. Humanity is going through that which was developed long ago that can no long contact with each other. My observation from the olden days.....:hug3:

Dargor
12-02-2017, 08:12 PM
You know, the kind of people who claim to be angels and/or saints are the worst kind of people who would leave you to your fate. It are those who are looked down upon that are wonderful people. Everyone has anger, even the author of this thread though he may deny it. Just face it, we are human beings not divine creatures.

firstandlast
12-02-2017, 08:21 PM
You know, the kind of people who claim to be angels and/or saints are the worst kind of people who would leave you to your fate. It are those who are looked down upon that are wonderful people. Everyone has anger, even the author of this thread though he may deny it. Just face it, we are human beings not divine creatures.

All is divine, just a matter of recognizing it in the greater relationships well all exist in.

Dargor
12-02-2017, 08:27 PM
All is divine, just a matter of recognizing it in the greater relationships well all exist in.

Humanity is rotten to the core. People climb over each other's bodies just to save their own skin. Sorry if that ruins your rainbows and unicorns fairytale mentality but we are certainly NOT divine. We need a kind of Judgement day from God (if he exists) where all those arrogant, greedy, selfish a.holes get their deserved reward and all people who have nothing finally receive the blessings they deserve.

awareness
12-02-2017, 09:06 PM
Humanity is rotten to the core. People climb over each other's bodies just to save their own skin. Sorry if that ruins your rainbows and unicorns fairytale mentality but we are certainly NOT divine. We need a kind of Judgement day from God (if he exists) where all those arrogant, greedy, selfish a.holes get their deserved reward and all people who have nothing finally receive the blessings they deserve.

Brother, this "Judgement day" that you speak of is a fairytale, far more than the notion that our core is spiritual. You won't get far on this website forum with that attitude, for obviously the central shared religious/spiritual idea in this community is one that generally acknowledges we all have divinity within us. . .although it is certainly your right to have your view.

"Evil" is a learned behavior, it is not something that is original to our core, as evidenced by the fact that no child was ever born with evil intentions. This is not even possible. There are no "evil" births, no evil infants, for the very fact that such a state of mind is not even possible at such an early stage of human development. Babies are clearly very joyous, and this is because JOY is our true core nature. Your argument of "rotten to the core" fails to produce logical proof, despite the fact that there is indeed quite a bit of the "rottenness" that you mentioned in human society.

That wrathful vengeance upon the "a.holes" you mentioned (and you are actually violating the forum rules with using such language as an attack upon others) will simply not happen in the fairytale manner that you wish, where there is a black-and-white "good overcoming evil." That's not how karmic law (of cause and effect) works.

When you are someday ready to join a movement of more constructive thinking (that doesn't point a finger of blame), you will find that there is plenty to celebrate in human nature that is on the other side of the coin (some of which I've mentioned in my first post in this thread), that isn't "arrogant, greedy and selfish," as you mentioned.

You didn't mention any of the great heroes of humanity whose work still affects us positively today, such as Mahatma Gandhi or Dr. Martin Luther King, and the list goes on, including modern-day heroes who are not "a.holes." A little bit more emotional maturity on your part would do wonders in helping you see humanity in a new light.

You labeled "humanity" as being rotten to the core, and you are obviously part of humanity. Are you "rotten to the core?" (You are certainly not, in my opinion.) And if what you said is really true, then this means that humanity is beyond saving, so you just contradicted yourself horribly with hoping that some Zeus-like or Jehovah-like deity would come down and rain justice upon the "a.holes." If humanity is "rotten to the core" then that's it, case closed, bye-bye human race (according to that flawed premise).

I offer you the above thoughts for your possible consideration. I admire your intense passion for change, and perhaps you can find something in this community that offers you some gems of hope which could help you channel that anger into more productive activities that bring you joy.

Best Wishes

Dargor
12-02-2017, 09:30 PM
Brother, this "Judgement day" that you speak of is a fairytale, far more than the notion that our core is spiritual. You won't get far on this website forum with that attitude, for obviously the central shared religious/spiritual idea in this community is one that generally acknowledges we all have divinity within us. . .although it is certainly your right to have your view.

"Evil" is a learned behavior, it is not something that is original to our core, as evidenced by the fact that no child was ever born with evil intentions. This is not even possible. There are no "evil" births, no evil infants, for the very fact that such a state of mind is not even possible at such an early stage of human development. Your argument of "rotten to the core" fails to produce logical proof, despite the fact that there is indeed quite a bit of the "rottenness" that you mentioned in human society.

That wrathful vengeance upon the "a.holes" you mentioned (and you are actually violating the forum rules with using that language as an attack upon others) will simply not happen in the fairytale manner that you wish, where there is a black-and-white "good overcoming evil." That's not how karmic law (of cause and effect) works.

When you are someday ready to join a movement of more constructive thinking (that doesn't point a finger of blame), you will find that there is plenty to celebrate in human nature that is on the other side of the coin (some of which I've mentioned in my first post in this thread), that isn't "arrogant, greedy and selfish," as you mentioned.

You labeled "humanity" as being rotten to the core, and you are obviously part of humanity. Are you "rotten to the core?" (You are certainly not, in my opinion.) And if what you said is really true, then this means that humanity is beyond saving, so you just contradicted yourself horribly with hoping that some Zeus-like or Jehovah-like deity would come down and rain justice upon the "a.holes."

I offer you the above thoughts for your possible consideration. I admire your intense passion for change, and perhaps you can find something in this community that offers you some gems of hope which could help you channel that anger into more productive activities that bring you joy.

Best Wishes

Do you think I enjoy sharing this view? Well I dont and I wish things didn't have to be this way. It would be nice if instead of belittling me you would take a moment to think about WHY I share this view, but I guess that's not happening and that only proves how naieve those ''spiritually advanced'' people like you are who look their noses down on those they deem to be less spiritual. But you are right about one thing though, I shouldn't be on this forum. When I signed up I still held on to a little bit of spiritual views but most of it washed away by now. I didn't find the answers I was looking for here and I doubt I will ever find them. I still believe there is something but whatever it is has a lot of explaining to do instead of remaining silent.

And yes, I have no quarrel with admitting that I am rotten to the core myself. I made a mess of everything, but no matter how many good deeds I committed so far nothing seems to change anything. It seems I am indeed born an a.hole and will die as one. But hey, at least I acknowledge my useless and pathetic existence.

awareness
12-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Do you think I enjoy sharing this view? Well I dont and I wish things didn't have to be this way. It would be nice if instead of belittling me you would take a moment to think about WHY I share this view, but I guess that's not happening and that only proves how naieve those ''spiritually advanced'' people like you are who look their noses down on those they deem to be less spiritual. But you are right about one thing though, I shouldn't be on this forum. When I signed up I still held on to a little bit of spiritual views but most of it washed away by now. I didn't find the answers I was looking for here and I doubt I will ever find them. I still believe there is something but whatever it is has a lot of explaining to do instead of remaining silent.

And yes, I have no quarrel with admitting that I am rotten to the core myself. I made a mess of everything, but no matter how many good deeds I committed so far nothing seems to change anything. It seems I am indeed born an a.hole and will die as one. But hey, at least I acknowledge my useless and pathetic existence.

I would be belittling you if I agreed with your premise, and if I thought I were better than you. I know I am not "better." You are belittling yourself by claiming you are rotten. You are actually very powerful in terms of the life force that is within you, your passion. I am by no means "more spiritual" than you. I am EQUAL to you. No one is really beneath nor above anyone else, for hierarchy is illusory. All beings and their perspectives share their validity and right to exist in the universe, yet you are having a hard time with accepting this, only because you are placing yourself and humanity into a judgmental box labelled "rotten."

What about the POSITIVE aspects I have mentioned in this thread? Why not choose to consider them as having worth? Is is really so bad of me to have such a confident attitude about humanity (and not only for the human race)? Is is wrong for anyone to have a deep faith that there is GOOD in people as well? How is that being naive?

I didn't state you should not be on this forum, nor did I imply it. That's what you assumed, but I actually am hoping that you find something in this community that you find useful to your journey. I don't want you to get banned or flee from this place. I honestly feel that you are on the verge of some powerful inner changes for the better that are available for you now, the moment you take it upon yourself to ease up a bit and not be so harsh on yourself and others.

Yes, you could use more emotional maturity. So can I. This is not belittlement. We are all expanding beings, continually growing souls.

You are hoping and demanding that you get answers in a certain specific form, said in a certain way, and this is not how cause-and-effect work. We always receive from others exactly what we need in the moment for our next step forward, whether we appreciate it or not. That spiritual "something" you are seeking has not been silent, it has been speaking to you everyday, it's just that you need to LISTEN for it, in learning that it appears in many forms. For example, if you are walking down a busy street and you happened to notice a beautiful cardinal sitting atop a street light, that is also a divine sign that was sent to help get your attention. The question is whether or not you really take it to heart and LISTEN WITHIN for insight. :hug2:

Alfor
12-02-2017, 09:59 PM
Do you think I enjoy sharing this view? Well I dont and I wish things didn't have to be this way. It would be nice if instead of belittling me you would take a moment to think about WHY I share this view

Then why share it, other than to prolong this view?

shivatar
12-02-2017, 10:00 PM
We need a kind of Judgement day from God (if he exists) where all those arrogant, greedy, selfish a.holes get their deserved reward and all people who have nothing finally receive the blessings they deserve.

Part of love is allowance. Because Gods love is inifinite so is how allowance of the free will.

All the evil we see in the world is merely a phase of growth, any "divine judgement" would be a premature stunting of peoples growth and a refusal to allow people their free will and time to correct any mistakes.

We don't need anything from God, everything is OK how it is. Just because you can't see the balancing mechanisms that God has put in place doesn't mean they aren't there. God has made ways of punishing and rewarding us, both in the moment and in the long term. Karma, blah blah.

Dargor
12-02-2017, 10:19 PM
I would be belittling you if I agreed with your premise, and if I thought I were better than you. I know I am not "better." You are belittling yourself by claiming you are rotten. You are actually very powerful in terms of the life force that is within you, your passion. I am by no means "more spiritual" than you. I am EQUAL to you. No one is really beneath nor above anyone else, for hierarchy is illusory. All beings and their perspectives share their validity and right to exist in the universe, yet you are having a hard time with accepting this, only because you are placing yourself and humanity into a judgmental box labelled "rotten."

What about the POSITIVE aspects I have mentioned in this thread? Why not choose to consider them as having worth? Is is really so bad of me to have such a confident attitude about humanity (and not only for the human race)? Is is wrong for anyone to have a deep faith that there is GOOD in people as well? How is that being naive?

I didn't state you should not be on this forum, nor did I imply it. That's what you assumed, but I actually am hoping that you find something in this community that you find useful to your journey. I don't want you to get banned or flee from this place. I honestly feel that you are on the verge of some powerful inner changes for the better that are available for you now, the moment you take it upon yourself to ease up a bit and not be so harsh on yourself and others.

Yes, you could use more emotional maturity. So can I. This is not belittlement. We are all expanding beings, continually growing souls.

You are hoping and demanding that you get answers in a certain specific form, said in a certain way, and this is not how cause-and-effect work. We always receive from others exactly what we need in the moment for our next step forward, whether we appreciate it or not. That spiritual "something" you are seeking has not been silent, it has been speaking to you everyday, it's just that you need to LISTEN for it, in learning that it appears in many forms. For example, if you are walking down a busy street and you happened to notice a beautiful cardinal sitting atop a street light, that is also a divine sign that was sent to help get your attention. The question is whether or not you really take it to heart and LISTEN WITHIN for insight. :hug2:

Well my apologies if I sounded kind of rude. I think we'll just agree to disagree then. If there is really something out there wishing to speak out to me then it should just do so instead of through riddles and puzzles, and It's my personal life experience so far from childhood until now that I was forced to draw the unpleasant conclusion that humanity is rotten. You say I'm on the verge of some inner change, but I need a miracle first before that happens otherwise I won't see that change happen in a million lightyears.

Dargor
12-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Then why share it, other than to prolong this view?

Because I value honesty, even if I don't like my own opinion. When I feel like something is the truth, even if people will hate me for it, then I won't hesitate to share it.

Part of love is allowance. Because Gods love is inifinite so is how allowance of the free will.

All the evil we see in the world is merely a phase of growth, any "divine judgement" would be a premature stunting of peoples growth and a refusal to allow people their free will and time to correct any mistakes.

We don't need anything from God, everything is OK how it is. Just because you can't see the balancing mechanisms that God has put in place doesn't mean they aren't there. God has made ways of punishing and rewarding us, both in the moment and in the long term. Karma, blah blah.

I hope you won't mind if I disagree because imho this current punishment/reward system is totally flawed. I don't want to bother you with endless debates, but there are so many points I could bring up.

awareness
12-02-2017, 10:57 PM
Well my apologies if I sounded kind of rude. I think we'll just agree to disagree then. If there is really something out there wishing to speak out to me then it should just do so instead of through riddles and puzzles, and It's my personal life experience so far from childhood until now that I was forced to draw the unpleasant conclusion that humanity is rotten. You say I'm on the verge of some inner change, but I need a miracle first before that happens otherwise I won't see that change happen in a million lightyears.

Well, my friend, I won't hold anything against you. I see you as doing nothing wrong, to be honest, you needed to express yourself, and this particular thread was a great one to do so within.

I applaud your courage in speaking up and sharing your views, for they do make this discussion even better. You are certainly not alone, as you know, in how you feel about these matters.

I want to give you a big hug, man. ((((((((((:hug3: )))))))))) I really would love to see you around some more in this community, if you would stick around for a bit (and I see you are still here, for now).

The mind is very powerful, as I've come to notice in my experience and journey, and we can effect great change through attuning to our emotions and our bodies, through deep breathing exercises, meditation, and even making the effort to change our focus of attention to another subject, such as watching an enjoyable movie, whenever we feel down or disheartened.

SlayerOfLight, you have much loving support in this community and elsewhere, if you open yourself to it. Your existence isn't pathetic! :tongue: Please, bro, I don't want to see you state that ever again!!! :D

You are very important to me, really! You are BRAVE in sharing how you feel. . .there are many people in the world who still hold back their deep feelings. . .although this trend is diminishing every day in this "social media" era.

You are a very good guy, I really, really believe this and know this in my heart, no matter what you may have said or done in your past. I sensed your strong compassion from your very first post that I responded to, and forgive me for not first stating this in my response to you. :smile:

Alfor
12-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Because I value honesty, even if I don't like my own opinion. When I feel like something is the truth, even if people will hate me for it, then I won't hesitate to share it.

I value honesty too, and if I do not like my opinion I know that it is not the truth. In fact, I know that no thought is the truth as the truth is not in words or images. But I can feel the truth and if it is not pleasant, encouraging, uplifting, then I know it is not the truth.

shivatar
12-02-2017, 11:34 PM
I hope you won't mind if I disagree because imho this current punishment/reward system is totally flawed. I don't want to bother you with endless debates, but there are so many points I could bring up.

You have no idea how it even works, how can you consider it flawed? lol

Dargor
13-02-2017, 12:10 AM
Well, my friend, I won't hold anything against you. I see you as doing nothing wrong, to be honest, you needed to express yourself, and this particular thread was a great one to do so within.

I applaud your courage in speaking up and sharing your views, for they do make this discussion even better. You are certainly not alone, as you know, in how you feel about these matters.

I want to give you a big hug, man. ((((((((((:hug3: )))))))))) I really would love to see you around some more in this community, if you would stick around for a bit (and I see you are still here, for now).

The mind is very powerful, as I've come to notice in my experience and journey, and we can effect great change through attuning to our emotions and our bodies, through deep breathing exercises, meditation, and even making the effort to change our focus of attention to another subject, such as watching an enjoyable movie, whenever we feel down or disheartened.

SlayerOfLight, you have much loving support in this community and elsewhere, if you open yourself to it. Your existence isn't pathetic! :tongue: Please, bro, I don't want to see you state that ever again!!! :D

You are very important to me, really! You are BRAVE in sharing how you feel. . .there are many people in the world who still hold back their deep feelings. . .although this trend is diminishing every day in this "social media" era.

You are a very good guy, I really, really believe this and know this in my heart, no matter what you may have said or done in your past. I sensed your strong compassion from your very first post that I responded to, and forgive me for not first stating this in my response to you. :smile:

LOL well then that escalated quickly. But sure I'll won't hurry with packing my suitcase. I agree with the social media thing, not a big fan of it either. But it may surprise you if I'd tell you that most of the time I keep my feelings to myself, unless in a topic like this where I have a hard time restraining my cynical and misanthropic thought pattern, which in turn has it's many reasons.

Dargor
13-02-2017, 12:22 AM
I value honesty too, and if I do not like my opinion I know that it is not the truth. In fact, I know that no thought is the truth as the truth is not in words or images. But I can feel the truth and if it is not pleasant, encouraging, uplifting, then I know it is not the truth.

Some truths are anything but uplifting or encouriging. If I feel like something is truth, even if it's dark, then I won't downright reject it and won't have any problem sharing it with others. Because I can write a whole book about how everything is not quite sunshine and rainbows, even if I wish that was the case.

You have no idea how it even works, how can you consider it flawed? lol

But do you? Is Karma really the source of all this misery and unrighteousness on this overgrown potato? I'd be more than happy hearing your thoughts about it.

awareness
13-02-2017, 12:46 AM
LOL well then that escalated quickly. But sure I'll won't hurry with packing my suitcase. I agree with the social media thing, not a big fan of it either. But it may surprise you if I'd tell you that most of the time I keep my feelings to myself, unless in a topic like this where I have a hard time restraining my cynical and misanthropic thought pattern, which in turn has it's many reasons.

I can definitely relate, as I am mostly very quiet in my day-to-day life, even in this forum with how frequently I post, which is far less than I actually visit the site, except for lately, with this thread being an exception. I usually only post in a couple of threads that I have opened in the Channeled Messages section some months ago.

Great, well I'll see you around. Thanks from the heart for interacting with me here, chief.

Love and Peace, all.

shiningstars
13-02-2017, 01:10 AM

SlayerOfLight

I agree that we are all ultimately human, as well as That Which (Ultimately) Cannot Be Named.

Therefore, nearly all of us have fear, anger, pride, and selfishness.

Where I diverge is the blessing of knowing true spiritual friends. And experience of a path (or many) which leads to a genuine unfolding and shedding of ego, which is the ultimate source of all that which is selfish and arrogant and greedy, as you might say.

Wo(Man) is encumbered by ego to a large degree, but it not a final outcome for any of us, as hard as it may seem in our moments of darkness and despair.

Ultimately, and practically speaking, we share the World of Consciousness and therefore God is not some external person or being that we wait upon, or curse upon in our moments of anger. God is always with us, and through us - possible. In a stricter sense we could say all is already God, and that includes every choice you make. Humans make choices every moment, and the practice of (genuine) Spirituality is to live the life of the Divine Will, which is God, which is peace, if we allow God to come through.

This is not necessarily easy, and it's not a path of pure cleanliness. It's a path that we all take, where we are, with the baggage on our back, companions on the way, and enough glimpses of Faith and Blessing and Companionship that we know that all the Old Traditions across all lines, all the Mystics, were never lying when they showed us that Light is always here - if you open your heart to it.

shiningstars

awareness
13-02-2017, 01:26 AM
...Light is always here - if you open your heart to it.

Very beautiful post, my friend! I feel you hit the nail on the head. Infinite thanks.

shivatar
13-02-2017, 01:57 AM
But do you? Is Karma really the source of all this misery and unrighteousness on this overgrown potato? I'd be more than happy hearing your thoughts about it.

Considering karma is a force, not a sentience, karma cannot be the source. Only you, who has a sentience above that of a force (which according to most spiritual texts is endowed with a BASE form of consciousness, nothing as complex or in depth as a human consciousness), can be the source of the suffering you experience.

Also I know it's hard to comprehend. how can we at one level of existence enjoy what we despise at another...? just doesn't make sense. Thats a mystery of consciousness you'll have to discover on your own, until then take what I and others have said on faith (that you are the cause of your own problems (on a soul level), and you are the source of your solutions (On an egoic/physical level)).

Alfor
13-02-2017, 02:50 AM
Some truths are anything but uplifting or encouriging. If I feel like something is truth, even if it's dark, then I won't downright reject it and won't have any problem sharing it with others.

What you are calling truths here are perceptions, not truth. If you wish to continue to focus on them of course that is up to you.

Because I can write a whole book about how everything is not quite sunshine and rainbows, even if I wish that was the case.

If you really "wish that was the case" then you would not be continuing to promote your 'truths'.

I'll leave it at that. Best wishes.

Lorelyen
13-02-2017, 08:04 AM

I partially agree with this. Not sure about "rotten" - it comes from humans having no predators except themselves. It's the human condition and in common with all organic life, subsumes a wish to survive. Nature has it that we keep the population manageable - but we don't, clouding life in all kinds of mystique and the belief that we're supremely above all else. However, that does lead to us being each others' predators and if we can't keep said population down then Nature will do it for us, pushing the ecology ever further away from supporting humanity.

Certainly agree with this "divine" thing. Whatever created us did so and is indifferent to the wiles of humans... must be the case unless..., unless...those things we call failings are part of the design. That's why things are in the state they're in. If what's happening in the world is divine or "divine plan" then it's a pretty nasty plan seen from the human perspective. No use telling me that we all have free will. Tell that to the Iraqi woman owned by a husband who's been killed in conflict - nothing to have, nowhere to go, to earn to feed her family...? Did that happen through free will?

I do think those "arrogant, greedy, selfish a.holes" will receive comeuppance but probably economically. They run the world because capitalism allows them the scope to reap the benefits of those who produce services and goods. They rely on those same people, those who work, consuming. Unfortunately their profit drives are pushing human workers out of the equation. The less people working, the less they can consume... so eventually the system will collapse. One can see it in progress now - economies built on increasingly huge debt.

Lorelyen
13-02-2017, 08:20 AM

Yes, we all emanated from whatever was behind the process of creation. That doesn't mean that all that's divine is good from the human perspective. The divine has allowed huge scope for interpretation. Our perceptions tend to be selective. Things we were told were divine and good sometimes turn out to be to our disadvantage and part of spiritual development (to me) is learning to recognise them, abandon them or if that's impossible, find work-arounds.

hallow
13-02-2017, 10:53 AM
I ve been really into this reality show called "alone" 10 people are placed in a secluded area with minimal tools and supplies all alone . The last person left wins $500,000. To see the transition these people go through is unreal! They learn to be greatful for EVERYTHING! They learn the world don't owe them a thing. They owe the world for every breath. Unfortunately its to easy to take things for granted. Often i wish i could change the world but all i can change is me. I am learning not to take a order of day old French fries,or my wonderful wife and close friends for granted. Trust me! Some days are harder than others.

Baile
13-02-2017, 11:26 AM
What you are calling truths here are perceptions, not truth. If you wish to continue to focus on them of course that is up to you.

If you really "wish that was the case" then you would not be continuing to promote your 'truths'.Quoted because clear and pure wisdom, much like an underground spring, usually goes unnoticed.

A human Being
13-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Quoted because clear and pure wisdom, much like an underground spring, usually goes unnoticed.
Quoted because a) I agree, and b) it was beautifully stated :smile:

A human Being
13-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Not denying that for a second, bruv, I still have plenty of anger to work through (as evidenced by my angry internal reaction to the suggestion that I was denying it :laughing11:). But what I'm seeking is a way to let go of this anger in a non-destructive way, because I feel we are at a crisis point right now and we can't afford another global conflict with all the weapons of mass destruction that we have at our disposal, and that's why I started the thread.

seekerAK
13-02-2017, 03:17 PM
I feel we are at a crisis point right now and we can't afford another global conflict with all the weapons of mass destruction that we have at our disposal, and that's why I started the thread.

I agree. It certainly appears that we are headed down the path of destruction and we collectively have a choice whether we destroy ourselves or save ourselves. There are many ways we can cause our destruction and a nuclear holocaust is just one of them.

Therefore the only viable option (as far as I can see) is to rise above all the hatred, greed, etc through making individual choices to transform ourselves into beings of love and light. This is what the current times are all about- humanity's ascension to higher states of being or dimensions. Basically those who choose to can greatly benefit mankind through evolving into Christed beings (people living in unity/Christ consciousness).

I still believe that there will be massive changes and loss of life as the old world collapses but I believe that that is something that will happen to allow for the new world/way of life to emerge. It's just not possible to have the old world existing side by side with the new world.

As you so rightly pointed out we have a pistol to our heads and the world has reached a point of crisis. This will become more and more apparent to people worldwide and those who choose the orientation of service-to-others will make the changes in themselves to bring about a new and better world for the children of today. Those who choose the orientation of service-to-self (as they are entitled to do so) will prefer the old ways of the world to continue and will bunker down in the hopes of surviving the approaching chaos.

Those who want to create a new world will need to let go of judgement, hatred, greed, selfishness, etc. There will be no place for these in the new world where people will live in peace, harmony and unity.

Peace and blessings.

shiningstars
13-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Often i wish i could change the world but all i can change is me. I am learning not to take a order of day old French fries,or my wonderful wife and close friends for granted.

:cool: ................

Dargor
13-02-2017, 04:06 PM

If you really "wish that was the case" then you would not be continuing to promote your 'truths'.

I'll leave it at that. Best wishes.

Say you have knowledge as the only person on Earth when the world ends. You'd still promote it even though you don't want it to happen. I believe what I say as truth and experience it as truth unless proven wrong by my own experience, and have the right to share it with others as much as you New Agers (or whatever your belief system may be) share your own truths.

shiningstars
13-02-2017, 04:07 PM
By letting go of anger you allow the energy of anger to transmute into a different thing; because it is not destroyed only re-emerges in a different form, the more people whom do this allow a greater evil to arise, to take what you have held onto and become its greater self--

Tale of Two Wolves (http://www.oneyoufeed.net/tale-of-two-wolves/)

https://hmunro.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/the-wolf-you-feed-background-fb.jpg

Dargor
13-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Not denying that for a second, bruv, I still have plenty of anger to work through (as evidenced by my angry internal reaction to the suggestion that I was denying it :laughing11:). But what I'm seeking is a way to let go of this anger in a non-destructive way, because I feel we are at a crisis point right now and we can't afford another global conflict with all the weapons of mass destruction that we have at our disposal, and that's why I started the thread.

I didn't say you denied it, I said you MAY deny it when approached. But all good then, you didn't deny it. That being said nobody has the balls to start a nuclear war. All those nuclear weapons are just another way of 'showing off' to potential enemies. But I agree that people shouldn't release their anger in a destructive way and inflict harm to others.

shiningstars
13-02-2017, 04:23 PM
OP

I'm not a fan of messages of fear or hate generally. I see the world much more optimistically - look at the increased activism, general tolerance for women/gays/alternative religions.

The ability for us to reach other through the internet, the ease with which we can send communications to each other, improved education levels in some countries.

Whilst the impetus for spiritual development is always there, through any age, I believe the fundamental driver remains that of suffering. If people want to be happy, alive, joyful, then the teachings of many religions or paths still stand as much as they did thousands of years ago.

It is true though, I believe, that when one's own suffering is lifted (to smaller or larger degrees, and for the sincerest, almost entirely) then one is a much more useful, compassionate, and sharing member of society.

shiningstars

Jyotir
13-02-2017, 04:36 PM
Hi A human Being,

This isn’t about anger per se - but the maintenance and perpetuation of ignorance by any faulty utilization of life-energy in any form or application.
And unless things change...they don't.

Anger is a very coarse and rudimentary form of life energy. It is not only separative, but aggressive as well and therefore with the potential for violence, destruction and frustration - not harmony, progression and satisfaction. For human beings, anger is largely residual from animal nature.

Human beings need to fully understand that they are, and have the Highest within themselves - and the collective culture does reflect that, the emergence of it - but it could to a much greater extent.

However, a prevalent tendency is for human beings to invoke the Highest only, or for the most part, when in a dire crisis resulting from an accumulation of wrong thinking and wrong action from ignorance of True Self. And anger and aggression is only one aspect of that, although quite obvious when manifested.

The new approach which is very much needed at this time; it is actually a dire crisis in its own right, but unrecognized - because many could be doing this and are not - hence the present crisis - is for awakened people to invoke the Highest as a way of life - AND NOT WAIT FOR THE CRISIS precipitated by ignorance - but to transform that ignorance before it precipitates as crisis by the regular intensified invocation of the Highest. That is the number one practical aspect of spirituality - iow, it's not an escape, but a fulfillment.

This is the challenge of the era. It’s not about simply restraining anger, but a much more comprehensive transformation.

~ J

shiningstars
13-02-2017, 05:10 PM
The new approach which is very much needed at this time; it is actually a dire crisis in its own right, but unrecognized - because many could be doing this and are not - hence the present crisis - is for awakened people to invoke the Highest as a way of life - AND NOT WAIT FOR THE CRISIS precipitated by ignorance - but to transform that ignorance before it precipitates as crisis by the regular intensified invocation of the Highest. That is the number one practical aspect of spirituality - iow, it's not an escape, but a fulfillment.

This is the challenge of the era. It’s not about simply restraining anger, but a much more comprehensive transformation.

~ J

Words cannot express my gratitude to you, Jyotir.

Thanks for this post, and all of your contributions here.

shiningstars

CelestialSphere
13-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Even anger is nothing but an emotion, yet we do think in therms of it as something "bad". The fact is anger arises has causes and effects yet its up to the people weither they use it for change or destruction and even if they chose destruction it is based on their courrent state of awareness. Hence it is difficult to say destruction is a bad thing either since and end of something always creates a space of a new beginning or knowledge how to do better. Even nature is destructive in her own way yet in the same time, that she takes off of her shell give back to fruition. People getting angry now days is obvious since the system does nothing but take, even after it has taken it asks for more even if it means the cost of innocent lifes. Yet where are all these angry and frustrated people?! Yet they serve the system and i always wondered how can it be that less then 1% own the wealth and control of this system to have such a power for we are in large numbers yet still acceptong injustice and bow to it?! Yet i can sot home and think of it and do meditation which doesnt help. I believed in word peace but its nothing but an innocent notion of a illusion which will never happening. As long there are humans there will always be such emotions and these which will lead millions onto destruction and these to follow. Thats reality...we cant do nothing but accept but trying to be the best version of ourself we wish to see the world.

boshy b. good
13-02-2017, 11:47 PM
relaxed for beat
the "na na, na
na boo boo",
we can beat na
na, na na boo
boo, it's just
na na, na na
boo boo. we
don't earn na
na, na na boo
boo. na na, na
na boo boo is
the fool mad-bee,
- - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - -
have us be the
biggest relaxed
as winner over
all, jesus, amen

{repeated
prayer adds
points for
best relax}

keokutah
14-02-2017, 05:02 AM

*Less hatred towards darker skinned peoples. (In general, of course, collectively speaking) [[I]And towards lighter-skinned people as well.]

This is a great list. I agree that the rise in chaos we see lately is due to people waking up all over the globe, and these people are eager to revolt, rebel and create a revolution. There's also a lot of ignorance and people who are just waking up are jumping to support the first cause they see or jumping to protest the first thing they don't believe in, regardless of if those things are true or not. And these groups that are waking up, are stirring up the pot and causing everyone to join in like it's mob mentality.

awareness
14-02-2017, 07:01 AM
This is a great list. I agree that the rise in chaos we see lately is due to people waking up all over the globe, and these people are eager to revolt, rebel and create a revolution. There's also a lot of ignorance and people who are just waking up are jumping to support the first cause they see or jumping to protest the first thing they don't believe in, regardless of if those things are true or not. And these groups that are waking up, are stirring up the pot and causing everyone to join in like it's mob mentality.

:hug3: I really love your insights, keokutah. . .yes! Infinite Thanks

hallow
14-02-2017, 07:23 AM
I didn't say you denied it, I said you MAY deny it when approached. But all good then, you didn't deny it. That being said nobody has the balls to start a nuclear war. All those nuclear weapons are just another way of 'showing off' to potential enemies. But I agree that people shouldn't release their anger in a destructive way and inflict harm to others.
I will always agree there's 2 sides to everything and life isn't all rainbows and fairy tales. But I choose not to be a part of the messted up stuff. Life is all about choices. I do believe in freewill, and like attracts like. You mentioned that you always end up in the same spot. That's because you chose that path day after day. Sounds like that path is traveled very deep. You can change it. Or if for some reason you like that path its up to you to stay .

A human Being
14-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Right you are, I'll rephrase that: 'my angry internal reaction to the suggestion that I MIGHT be denying it'. I hope you're right and that the prospect of Mutually Assured Destruction serves as a deterrent, but I see some of the sociopathic egomaniacs that have ascended to power (not naming names), and it does make me wonder... either way, with all the instability in the world atm it could get very messy, even without the deployment of nuclear weapons.

Hi A human Being,

This isn’t about anger per se - but the maintenance and perpetuation of ignorance by any faulty utilization of life-energy in any form or application.
And unless things change...they don't.

Anger is a very coarse and rudimentary form of life energy. It is not only separative, but aggressive as well and therefore with the potential for violence, destruction and frustration - not harmony, progression and satisfaction. For human beings, anger is largely residual from animal nature.

Human beings need to fully understand that they are, and have the Highest within themselves - and the collective culture does reflect that, the emergence of it - but it could to a much greater extent.

However, a prevalent tendency is for human beings to invoke the Highest only, or for the most part, when in a dire crisis resulting from an accumulation of wrong thinking and wrong action from ignorance of True Self. And anger and aggression is only one aspect of that, although quite obvious when manifested.

~ J
This is an excellent point, J, we do only tend to invoke The Almighty when the brown stuff's hitting the fan. I think so many of us are pessimists by nature, and fear that any change will be a change for the worse - so we cling to what we've got, even if it's not really making us happy. I think that's the result of the survival mindset, though, and it does seem that things have to get sufficiently bad before people are prepared to change.

A human Being
14-02-2017, 01:20 PM
I agree. It certainly appears that we are headed down the path of destruction and we collectively have a choice whether we destroy ourselves or save ourselves. There are many ways we can cause our destruction and a nuclear holocaust is just one of them.

Therefore the only viable option (as far as I can see) is to rise above all the hatred, greed, etc through making individual choices to transform ourselves into beings of love and light. This is what the current times are all about- humanity's ascension to higher states of being or dimensions. Basically those who choose to can greatly benefit mankind through evolving into Christed beings (people living in unity/Christ consciousness).

I still believe that there will be massive changes and loss of life as the old world collapses but I believe that that is something that will happen to allow for the new world/way of life to emerge. It's just not possible to have the old world existing side by side with the new world.

As you so rightly pointed out we have a pistol to our heads and the world has reached a point of crisis. This will become more and more apparent to people worldwide and those who choose the orientation of service-to-others will make the changes in themselves to bring about a new and better world for the children of today. Those who choose the orientation of service-to-self (as they are entitled to do so) will prefer the old ways of the world to continue and will bunker down in the hopes of surviving the approaching chaos.

Those who want to create a new world will need to let go of judgement, hatred, greed, selfishness, etc. There will be no place for these in the new world where people will live in peace, harmony and unity.

Peace and blessings.
Excellent post, mate, and I agree entirely. Brings to mind a line I read just this morning in 'Stillness Speaks' by Eckhart Tolle:
The transformation of human consciousness is no longer a luxury, so to speak, available only to a few isolated individuals, but a necessity if humankind is not to destroy itself.

boshy b. good
14-02-2017, 05:37 PM
there is a stretch-out of louder streaming action by louder streaming beliefs by
ruckusing madder people and ruckusing madder media that want it all as
head gobblins of above, and that spins the heads,

baro-san
14-02-2017, 06:00 PM
I don't remember from my history lessons to have ever read of so many utopian ideas about human society as I hear these days. This in conjunction with the lack of responsibility and accountability of those who promote them is, in my opinion, the root of today's biggest problems.

But, relax: this is just a school for souls; if it goes too bad it will be shut down, and we all will go to another one!

A human Being
11-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Just wanted to resurrect this thread in order to share a quote I heard this morning on the subject of anger:

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
Said by the Buddha, apparently. There's a variant of this, which I also like, which goes: 'Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die'.

shivatar
12-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Just wanted to resurrect this thread in order to share a quote I heard this morning on the subject of anger:

Said by the Buddha, apparently. There's a variant of this, which I also like, which goes: 'Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die'.

Well that poison became my enlightenment so I'm glad I died and not the other person. HA. still selfish! I still got it guys, I'm still the man. Enlightened and selfish, breaking all the boundaries. lol

shiningstars
12-03-2017, 02:18 AM

Thanks, A human Being.

Reminds me of this quote attributed to Gautama Buddha:

“In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate
Only love dispels hate
This is the law
Ancient and inexhaustible
You to shall pass away
Knowing this,how can you quarrel”

― Gautama Buddha

A human Being
12-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Well that poison became my enlightenment so I'm glad I died and not the other person. HA. still selfish! I still got it guys, I'm still the man. Enlightened and selfish, breaking all the boundaries. lol
Could you elaborate on this, shivatar? Colour me curious :D
Thanks, A human Being.

Reminds me of this quote attributed to Gautama Buddha:

“In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate
Only love dispels hate
This is the law
Ancient and inexhaustible
You to shall pass away
Knowing this,how can you quarrel”

― Gautama Buddha
Lovely quote, shiningstars, thanks for that :smile:

shivatar
12-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Anger was what filled my early life. Transforming that anger into a higher vibration is what started my journey, not letting go or holding on.

If I had let go of the anger and suffering I would have found complacency and lived a different life. The anger, for all it's negativity and suffering, eventually became something beautiful.

running
12-03-2017, 11:20 PM

... but it's not...

...so do it...

...breathe...

i dont live in a system of fear. nor do i see the system i live in as barbaric. i see it as good or better than previous systems. a sorta copy of the greeks that may have been a bit better.

i used to think that anger was bad because that was sold in many spiritual shops. along with some culture of the sociery i live in.

once i got passed the idea being sold about anger i began to transcend. by allowing myself to experience anger and release it. in doing so was the main strategy to my awakening process.

all emotions can be experienced in bliss. its the mind and layers of gunk that needs to come out to do so though. so as long as that gunk is there there will be a duality of emotions. as long as thats there there will be a wall between the individual and god.

i have no doubt somebody could do it while avoiding particular emotions. i believe it will take much longer and at some point they will have no choice but to see that bliss is in anger just aa much as any other emotion.

lemex
13-03-2017, 01:16 AM
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Fremen
13-03-2017, 02:04 AM
I have understood my anger to be just another emotion, but one that is cleansing and helps me get present. No more, no less.
On the other hand, I have been so full of rage lately- which I recognize as repressed and sequestered energy bolting for the door to be released or transformed into useful forms in the present. Wow, it's labor-intensive at times.

Shivani Devi
17-03-2017, 02:28 AM
I just wish the destruction comes soon...VERY soon.

Anger is at an all-time high and in epidemic proportions and there is NOTHING that can be done about it...NOTHING.

I witnessed a stabbing yesterday and I live in a suburb where violent crimes and murders are commonplace.

Not a day goes by when I don't hear domestic violence occurring and people getting bashed with my own ears...not a day goes by...

Today, I went to apply for a transfer out of the area because I feared for my own safety.

I was told by the housing department "It's a normal part of society and it happens EVERYWHERE...there is no escape from it and nothing we can do...live/deal with it...goodbye".

Even when the police is phoned, they won't get involved...they only get involved when somebody is killed...AFTER the fact.

When there is an inquiry, they go "we didn't know...nobody told us this was going on"...that is just bulldust!

Anger and violence is becoming socially acceptable and society even condones it and rewards people FOR it.

I guess the difference between other people and myself is that they need to get very angry to kill somebody else, where I could do it in cold blood and not even bat an eyelid (I missed my calling as a soldier/mercenary).

Things have changed...things have become very dangerous now with all this anger and hatred...humans are not much more than barbarians and no better than they were during the Dark Ages of the 14th and 15th century...there has been NO evolution in human consciousness since that time...none whatsoever and the quicker a natural calamity wipes us all out, the better. I can hardly wait for my time on this godforsaken rock to be over...animals behave much better than about 80% of humans do and the moment anything is said about anger, violence and crime, FEAR takes over and people say "you can't talk about it because that makes YOU the problem...NOT all the murderers, rapists, wife-bashers...they are all a-ok in the eyes of society now".

You just take it...in the 'old days' there was a thing called 'murder' which carried a penalty of 20 years to life imprisonment for taking the life of another person.

"Murder" no longer exists in the legal system anymore. It is now called "aggravated assault occasioning death" which carries a maximum penalty of 6 years in jail and with 'good behaviour' they can be out in 4 years...it is totally laughable.

It is laughable that if you kill somebody, you can get let out in 4-6 years BUT if you wear a mask during a public demonstration so police cannot identify you on CCTV or use capsicum spray against you, that carries a minimum of 15 years jail time!!!

So, what would happen if you are an Islamic woman wearing a hijab that covers your whole face and go out to protest, using the 'mask' as part of your religion? You'll get let off, of course...so there is no way that law can/ever will be enforceable...no way!

This whole society sucks eggs...anger, violence and abuse is rife and acceptable and the ONLY way out is to move to a location hundreds of miles away from the nearest human being and turn off the TV and have no internet either. It is the only way.

awareness
17-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Necromancer, wherever you go, you take your beliefs with you. Wherever you go, you take your vibration with you. Wherever you go, your karmic momentum goes with you. There is no physical escape by relocation from one's own state of mind. That is a fairy tale. No matter where you do, you must deal with your own attitude, your own perception.

Humanity is not an all-time high of anger, it is rather at an all-time high of allowing itself to openly express anger. There is a difference. Humanity during the 1940s was far more angry than now, with their World War 2 and their greater denial of basic human rights for many groups of people. If what you are saying is true, we would not have 7 plus billion humans on Earth, because there would be mass killings of an epic scale beyond that of previous "world wars." Necromancer, do you see any Hitler's and "powerful" Nazi movements in the current era that are a huge threat to wiping out many people through ethnic cleansing? NO. There is absolutely no one in the current era that could successfully rally so much hatred and motivate such mass destruction as WW2 (which, by the way, was not motivated by one person at all, but by many), simply because the collective human consciousness is not having that nonsense repeat itself on that scale in this timeline.

You are making many false statements (from holding onto emotional pain) that do not support FACT, because you are looking at "what is wrong with the world" instead of looking at how you can improve your attitude in regards to yourself. In all of your posts I've read on this website, never have I ONCE seen you promote anything very empowering about the human race, that is, in terms of making statements that point out many positive improvements we have obviously had as a human race over the centuries. (This improvement is FACT which you cannot disprove, only continue to deny.)

Your habit of chronic negativity is what is hurting you, it is not "the world" doing it. Perhaps it is time to look in the mirror at your own attitude and what you have created for yourself, instead of making your concern about "the world." There is no such thing as "the world." "The world" is within your consciousness as a projection of your soul. This is basic metaphysics. There is no outer world, nor will any great mass destruction come anytime soon for humanity so that you could log into Spiritual Forums and say to people, "See! I told you so." No, you will not be given that opportunity, because such "destruction" that you are wishing will not come to pass. It is a dark fairy tale, not reality.

I suggest you take a good look at the very empowering list of humanity's improvements that I have made earlier in this thread, rather than foolishly disregard it like a number of others have done in reading this thread. Again, as I have stated a number of times in this community, there are very few people here (and in the human race, period) who actually choose to accentuate the positive improvements of humanity, although the numbers are indeed increasing daily for those who choose not to ignore the OBVIOUS positive developments that have also been made and are being made.

Your excuse of being "autistic" (as you have made many times in response to certain subjects) is a poor one that doesn't empower you, and has nothing to do with your ability to choose a more joyous life experience. Be a Big Girl and take responsibility for your own state of being and the personal world that you have manifested. Like all of us here, you are a soul that CHOSE to be here and experience human life, its ups and downs (and notice that I mentioned its UPS as well). If you are going to be fair with yourself and with others, you will need to be more honest about your "facts" that you state. Humanity has IMPROVED considerably, and by your harsh denial of this you are simply working against the Light rather than for it.

That victim mentality of yours serves no one.

When you DO decide to come to your senses, you will find a much brighter and more beautiful "you," and a much brighter and more beautiful Earth that awaits you with open arms. :hug3: <------- A holy embrace

awareness
17-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Things have changed...things have become very dangerous now with all this anger and hatred...humans are not much more than barbarians and no better than they were during the Dark Ages of the 14th and 15th century...there has been NO evolution in human consciousness since that time...none whatsoever and the quicker a natural calamity wipes us all out, the better...

This whole society sucks eggs...anger, violence and abuse is rife and acceptable and the ONLY way out is to move to a location hundreds of miles away from the nearest human being and turn off the TV and have no internet either. It is the only way.

Dear Necromancer,

You and I and everyone who reads your words KNOWS that you are grossly exaggerating the world's state of affairs when it comes to violence, whether one admits knowing this or not.

No one in this community denies that there is lots of violence, yet there IS often an underappreciation for the other side of the coin, namely that Earth is also home to great beauty and great humanitarian work as well; in fact, more humanitarian work now than ever before in known recorded human history.

It isn't "the whole society" that "sucks eggs." Check your attitude. Re-check your "facts." It is your worries and fears that are rotten. I am providing you with some very practical information and things to reconsider, that could help you feel better and reclaim your sense of true empowerment, if you are interested. For most of your posts at Spiritual Forums show someone who wants to always be "right" instead of be HAPPY. You even made a thread in which you actually stated you were always "right." That was but arrogance. How has "being right" been working out for you over the years?? Has it made you happy??

How about this gentleman in Washington, D.C. who, instead of running away from problems or wishing that destruction come to humanity, decided to do something productive for the homeless and hungry:

If you dare, check YouTube or Google and type "muslim feeding homeless," and prepare to be inspired, if you are willing (and if you already know about this gentleman, then all the better, as this serves to remind you of GOODNESS in the world)...

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=muslim+feeding+homeless+

And it doesn't end there. There are so many modern HEROES that you could learn about and be inspired by...

You spoke of fleeing your environment. If there is anything for you to "leave behind," it is your "buts" that you give, whenever good-intentioned people offer you sane advice and information of a positive kind. Those "buts" are getting in your way, so move your "but." :smile:

In any case, I applaud you for your courage in at least sharing your rants about how "bad" the world is. Be careful in this, for it is also a common trick of the ego to avoid self-responsibility and simply blame the world. Like the wonderful Muslim gentleman in D.C., rather than promote fear/negativity/defeat, one could also choose to do something inspiring, something that uplifts the heart of humanity.

shivatar
17-03-2017, 06:20 PM
hey Awareness ^_^
How did you develop such patience, compassion, and insight?

If it's a book or many books, a religion, a teacher let me know of them and I'll research them further. If it's a practice please show me how. or perhaps some practices you do daily to reconnect with past lessons?

awareness
17-03-2017, 06:27 PM
How did you develop such patience and insight Awareness?

If it's a book direct me to it. if it's a teacher tell me their name. If it's a practice show me how. pretty please ^_^

Hello Brother shivatar.

It has been over the course of many lifetimes. There have been many teachers, and many books, and many practices, but none greater than that teacher known as human experience. :smile:

awareness
17-03-2017, 06:39 PM
or perhaps some practices you do daily to reconnect with past lessons?

One practice I highly recommend is to really look at the mind's ranting (which I still do), and trace it back to its source. Who or what is making such mental noise?

You, the one who calmly notices it, have the power to shift it, to direct the mental stream in whatever direction you choose, so as to create the mood that you desire. (Nothing really new to you, I know, but you may take a new approach with it or see the exercise in a new way; you may glean new insights from it.)

Past lessons? They are really present lessons, are they not?--that is, they still exist, and exist in the Eternal Present. :tongue:

blackraven
17-03-2017, 07:41 PM

A human Being - I spent close to 10 years of my life being angry, wanting revenge, feeling sorry for myself, and withdrawing from people in general. I look back to that period and could really kick myself for wasting such a big chunk of my life. There are so many different avenues I could have taken to essentially get back on my feet physically and mentally, but at the time I wasn't capable of 'letting go' of my negative responses to what I felt was injustice.

Anger is a human emotion that can climb on ones back like a backpack with bricks in it. I don't know why some, myself, was content to just keep carrying that heavy weight on my shoulders. All it would have taken was forgiveness. Forgiveness is a gift that isn't given away to others, but a gift to oneself in order to move onward in life. Even if there isn't forgiveness in the heart, having the maturity to let what happened in the past stay in the past is a way out of the darkness.

I wish I had come to this realization back at the time. I can say though that I learned a lot about pain. It's inescapable at times in life, but if one stays stagnant in that pain, there is little value in life to remain there. Life goes on with or without ones participation. Better to find ones niche in this world. I can't get back those 10 years, but I can vow to never spend that long of time ever again to get over what was in hindsight of my own makings anyway.

CrystalSong
17-03-2017, 09:23 PM
I just wish the destruction comes soon...VERY soon.

Anger is at an all-time high and in epidemic proportions and there is NOTHING that can be done about it...NOTHING.

Thanks for this reminder that there are indeed people on this planet having a very different experience than me. You given me the opportunity to feel gratitude and appreciation for myself and where I came from (which was so very painful and desperate) to where I am now (living among thousands of kind people who help one another and are Seekers)

Now this might seem a little crazy to you from your lens of creation, but I live in a town with very little violence - of human against human variety. Almost everyone I've met in this town, which is a few hundred so far is deeply involved in their spiritual path or evolving their consciousness towards seeing the spiritual path. They do it from all sorts of directions, Yoga, conscious groups, religions, private practices, communing with nature and many more. There is no set dogma and route unless one chooses one.

Just last night I was asked if I preferred to be introduced as a Spiritualist, Druid, Witch or Mystic when being introduced to others, very casually like asking someone would you like me to use your last name when I introduce you or is first name good enough for this setting?".
Later the same evening at a gathering where someone was holding an event on Healing Ancestral Linage Wounds, I asked the person next to me who was making sighing sounds as people received one-on-one healings and light transmissions and I could tell from the timing of his sighs of contentment that he was indeed correctly experiencing what was happening. So I asked him "Are you psychically seeing what she doing in the persons field right now or feeling it kinesthetically?" He whispered back "I feel it in my field. Are you a Seerer?" To which I replied yes as I can see what Healers are doing as displays of energy movement. Such sharings of personal information at that level are as common here as 'Do you like Ketchup or mustard better?" were in my 20's.
About an half hour later I saw someone's prior lifetime at the same time as the woman leading the group did and all three of us discussed it after the closing prayers.
Later someone said to me that they had experienced feelings towards someone else and the sharp edge of those emotions made them feel like they'd preformed an act of violence and they desired to be able to have better control over their mind and emotional body so as to not perpetrate the energy of violence in society. Never once did this person blame the other person for their resulting emotions, but instead they simply used the interaction as a way to study their own internal landscape for improving and evolving.
My Sweetheart that evening hired a homeless man for a few hours of digging, seeing not a down trodden person, but someone desiring work, which he could help with.

It is common here to see someone and ask how they are doing and instead of getting "I'm doing just fine, Thanks, how are you?" They take a moment, looking down, maybe with hand on heart or stomach and check in with themselves and respond with something like "I feel several things at once, excitement to see you in the heart region, peaceful and centered, and also a thread of sadness and I think there's a hint of remorse there also in my lower chakras. And I feel like I can hold all of this at once comfortably. Thank you for seeing me! How are you doing right now, where are you in your expereince?"

And so it goes. I could list about 20 other things just for yesterday alone.
There are other realities existing simultaneously as the one you are in.

Right now you are experiencing the reality which is consistent with your belief system, you believe you can't escape it and there is no hope and that belief is mirrored back to you through the Polices response (or lack thereof)and the housing authorities response when you want to move out.

The only way to experience a different potential reality which is also here and available is to change your frequency. Move more towards Hope and Love and live in it and emote it outwards like a light onto all others. No Fear.
If you do this you will not be a frequency match to the current reality you are in and it will shift around you to match your new frequency. An apartment in a better neighborhood will open unexpectedly, police will regularly patrol their beats, there will be groups and organizations around you that match your interests and new potential friends who's beliefs match up to yours.

To change your experience in what you perceive as reality - change your heart and head and get them together. Stop focusing on the negative and instead focus on the beauty which exist at the same time in the same place.

Every dirty brutal neighborhood has weeds blooming with flowers - see those flowers. Experience the wonder of flowers freely shining in all their glory and beauty even when the streets are filled with cursing and dirty needles.
Choose what you see. Choose what you allow into you. Be selective.

Armadodecadron
18-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Don't take it too hard, Necro. They'd tell you smoke was no proof there'll be fire next if they didn't want to confront the reality of being burned.

I suppose it's technically possible that our way of life can smother it bit longer, but then what? It's got to work its way out one way or the other.

I'm kind of hoping the usual way doesn't work anymore, for some of the reasons your opposition has quite ironically defined in this very thread. Then we might get something exotic.

running
18-03-2017, 12:16 AM
One practice I highly recommend is to really look at the mind's ranting (which I still do), and trace it back to its source. Who or what is making such mental noise?

You, the one who calmly notices it, have the power to shift it, to direct the mental stream in whatever direction you choose, so as to create the mood that you desire. (Nothing really new to you, I know, but you may take a new approach with it or see the exercise in a new way; you may glean new insights from it.)

Past lessons? They are really present lessons, are they not?--that is, they still exist, and exist in the Eternal Present. :tongue:

i found for me to follow the emotions back to there source worked. im not saying its a better way. im just sharing a way that worked for me.

i read in your previous post about karma. my girlfriend and i were talking about it last night. we speculated from our experiences we perhaps have soul karma from our incarnations and a genetic karma from our family tree. it kimda seems that way. wondering what you have noticed or your thoughts on the subject? if you care to share.

awareness
18-03-2017, 12:57 AM
i found for me to follow the emotions back to there source worked. im not saying its a better way. im just sharing a way that worked for me.

i read in your previous post about karma. my girlfriend and i were talking about it last night. we speculated from our experiences we perhaps have soul karma from our incarnations and a genetic karma from our family tree. it kimda seems that way. wondering what you have noticed or your thoughts on the subject? if you care to share.

Hello running, brother! :tongue:

I totally agree. Following the emotions back to source is exactly (an aspect of) the process I practice and recommend. It is the same practice. That is very awesome you have a close partner who shares these metaphysical interests with you. :smile:

True, there is such a thing as genetic karma, though it is an aspect of a broader karmic momentum, that which is indeed connected to other incarnations. In many cases the genetic karma of a particular family bloodline may be very strong due in large part to the fact that a number of souls repeatedly reincarnate in the same family over and over, where, for example, one may be a reincarnation of the same soul that once was one's great-grandfather or great-grandmother.

running
18-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Hello running, brother! :tongue:

I totally agree. Following the emotions back to source is exactly (an aspect of) the process I practice and recommend. It is the same practice. That is very awesome you have a close partner who shares these metaphysical interests with you. :smile:

True, there is such a thing as genetic karma, though it is an aspect of a broader karmic momentum, that which is indeed connected to other incarnations. In many cases the genetic karma of a particular family bloodline may be very strong due in large part to the fact that a number of souls repeatedly reincarnate in the same family over and over, where, for example, one may be a reincarnation of the same soul that once was one's great-grandfather or great-grandmother.

thanks brother for sharing!

i am very lucky to have her. we compliment each other. being psychic is her strong point. and mine is in bliss. so i share with her about bliss. and she shares in information. i have psychic experiences here and there. to me that is a challenging gift. so i have a lot of respect for her and what she does. for others as well.

we sometimes have fun sorting out the mystery together from her perspective and mine. if nothing else it gives us a bond and fun together.

Holly
18-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Actually I find anger to be a motivating force.

I'm very "Indigo." I fight the system. I'm part of the generation whose JOB it is to destroy the old. That's my whole life on a plate for you, that's what I do, day in and day out I try to tear down old systems in people's heads, in my head. I'm an agent of change. It's one of the reasons Azrael is my guide. My entire MO, my life, has been one long battle to make authority CHANGE its ways.

Anger is a driving force. It keeps me focused and sharpens my tongue. When I'm angry at injustice done to humans or human minds, I express myself more clearly.

If I couldn't get angry, I wouldn't get indignant, offended or disgusted by the things I see happening. When I'm angry like that I'm not vengeful, I'm just righteous because I consider it my responsibility to correct these issues where I can (All anger on Earth is part of me. My judging or denying it, I deny me. I won't ever deny me.) I can't stand to see beings mistreated. That feeling makes me perform at my best, makes me do my "spiritual job."

Anger doesn't mean being selfish for me, or even hanging onto angry feelings. It just means beings able to experience a full range of emotion without quashing anything or judging my own feelings. Anger can be just seeing that what's happening in unsupportive and unhelpful to all of us, and being indignant over that, being angry and wanting to change it, is a gift I can give the world.

I'm not too bothered about getting angry. Anger is natural. I mean...my frequency of vibration has been steadily rising for years, I'm a stones throw from ascension like a lot of people on here and I can still get angry. I can still be human, I can still do all the negatives as much as the positives. What does that tell you LOL? Don't run from any feelings at all, not even anger.

Some of the best things I learned ABOUT anger came from giving in to my rage. I had to experience it fully to get control. I did it safely, without harming anyone, under guidance. It's part of me. I try to never deny a single part of me.

awareness
18-03-2017, 01:21 AM
thanks brother for sharing!

i am very lucky to have her. we compliment each other. being psychic is her strong point. and mine is in bliss. so i share with her about bliss. and she shares in information. i have psychic experiences here and there. to me that is a challenging gift. so i have a lot of respect for her and what she does. for others as well.

we sometimes have fun sorting out the mystery together from her perspective and mine. if nothing else it gives us a bond and fun together.

Wow, I love it! You are very welcome, and thanks for sharing your wonderful relationship.

You two have a very nice balance going on. A "conscious couple." I am very happy to hear this, running, my friend. I extend a hug to both of you. :hug3:

awareness
18-03-2017, 02:06 AM
Actually I find anger to be a motivating force.

I'm very "Indigo." I fight the system. I'm part of the generation whose JOB it is to destroy the old. That's my whole life on a plate for you, that's what I do, day in and day out I try to tear down old systems in people's heads, in my head. I'm an agent of change. It's one of the reasons Azrael is my guide. My entire MO, my life, has been one long battle to make authority CHANGE its ways.

Anger is a driving force. It keeps me focused and sharpens my tongue. When I'm angry at injustice done to humans or human minds, I express myself more clearly.

If I couldn't get angry, I wouldn't get indignant, offended or disgusted by the things I see happening. When I'm angry like that I'm not vengeful, I'm just righteous because I consider it my responsibility to correct these issues where I can (All anger on Earth is part of me. My judging or denying it, I deny me. I won't ever deny me.) I can't stand to see beings mistreated. That feeling makes me perform at my best, makes me do my "spiritual job."

Anger doesn't mean being selfish for me, or even hanging onto angry feelings. It just means beings able to experience a full range of emotion without quashing anything or judging my own feelings. Anger can be just seeing that what's happening in unsupportive and unhelpful to all of us, and being indignant over that, being angry and wanting to change it, is a gift I can give the world.

I'm not too bothered about getting angry. Anger is natural. I mean...my frequency of vibration has been steadily rising for years, I'm a stones throw from ascension like a lot of people on here and I can still get angry. I can still be human, I can still do all the negatives as much as the positives. What does that tell you LOL? Don't run from any feelings at all, not even anger.

Some of the best things I learned ABOUT anger came from giving in to my rage. I had to experience it fully to get control. I did it safely, without harming anyone, under guidance. It's part of me. I don't deny a single part of me.

Hello dear Holly.

You are one who has learned/are learning how to use the energies of anger and channel them in higher ways, as you know. This is very wonderful.

Anger does indeed have a greater emotional range than most people suspect, yet there are more empowering and easier ways to function than through anger. Anger is not very high on the emotional scale of vibration; it is closer to depression than it is to bliss and true ascension of consciousness.

The healing of anger is not a denial of it, nor a denial of any part of one's being.

"Indigo" is but another label (namely "New Age") that simply exists as a pointer to be used to help identify certain characteristics and states of consciousness, yet ultimately for the purpose of transcending the concept.

It is a well-known fact (for those that are aware of it), both ancient and contemporary, that anger is a focus that promotes separation to some degree. . .unless the person allows himself/herself to transmute it and move upwards along the emotional scale.

If one is not too bothered by getting angry, this is indeed a major key to healing it and ascending in consciousness. However, like all things, even though anger is part of the human expression, and it can be used to promote good in oneself and in the world, one is wise to remember that anger still has energies of resistance to well-being, for anger's self-righteousness--if it is a heavy habit of angry self-righteousness that a person has--this prevents the person from more quickly enjoying true well-being of Spirit.

Pushing against systems is not the highest mode of functioning, and you know this. That which is "angelic consciousness" in a true sense is NOT a consciousness that promotes resistance of any kind. Resistance is a very HUMAN trait (but of course not just human, but certainly not a God-trait). The Higher Self doesn't promote resistance, but it will encourage a person to make the BEST of their resistant attitude if they have one.

You put in a contradiction when you stated that you do not deny any part of yourself, but then also admitted to fighting/resisting "the system," for one cannot fight and at the same time be fully accepting of oneself. That doesn't even make sense. You may wish to reexamine that.

LOVE keeps us focused (positively focused, that is), not anger in itself. Energies of anger must be DIRECTED by love if they are to assist one in being positively focused.

running
18-03-2017, 03:20 AM
Hello dear Holly.

You are one who has learned/are learning how to use the energies of anger and channel them in higher ways, as you know. This is very wonderful.

Anger does indeed have a greater emotional range than most people suspect, yet there are more empowering and easier ways to function than through anger. Anger is not very high on the emotional scale of vibration; it is closer to depression than it is to bliss and true ascension of consciousness.

The healing of anger is not a denial of it, nor a denial of any part of one's being.

"Indigo" is but another label (namely "New Age") that simply exists as a pointer to be used to help identify certain characteristics and states of consciousness, yet ultimately for the purpose of transcending the concept.

It is a well-known fact (for those that are aware of it), both ancient and contemporary, that anger is a focus that promotes separation to some degree. . .unless the person allows himself/herself to transmute it and move upwards along the emotional scale.

If one is not too bothered by getting angry, this is indeed a major key to healing it and ascending in consciousness. However, like all things, even though anger is part of the human expression, and it can be used to promote good in oneself and in the world, one is wise to remember that anger still has energies of resistance to well-being, for anger's self-righteousness--if it is a heavy habit of angry self-righteousness that a person has--this prevents the person from more quickly enjoying true well-being of Spirit.

Pushing against systems is not the highest mode of functioning, and you know this. That which is "angelic consciousness" in a true sense is NOT a consciousness that promotes resistance of any kind. Resistance is a very HUMAN trait (but of course not just human, but certainly not a God-trait). The Higher Self doesn't promote resistance, but it will encourage a person to make the BEST of their resistant attitude if they have one.

You put in a contradiction when you stated that you do not deny any part of yourself, but then also admitted to fighting/resisting "the system," for one cannot fight and at the same time be fully accepting of oneself. That doesn't even make sense. You may wish to reexamine that.

LOVE keeps us focused (positively focused, that is), not anger in itself. Energies of anger must be DIRECTED by love if they are to assist one in being positively focused.

hi again! sharing my experience that is related to anger. perhaps a different perspective.

from my experience at some point it all becomes a paradox. the joy is in all circumstances, emotions, and whatever may or may not be going on in the mind.

this by nature makes one more content and happy about what is. so things become more neutral like.

it could be unique for some to use anger to blow through obstructions , releasing the emotional body to nondual bliss. it may be an indigo thing as my intuition called me one. i dont know? i do feel certain that there was a lot of anger from past life circumstance.

in any case i used anger in releasing the emotional body. for about a period of two years i used anger to blast myself into bliss. worked every time and would stay there for periods of time. at some point i got stuck into the bliss.

the strange thing i found is reguardless of circumstances, emotions, and the mind was an intoxicating joy. the mind is highly programmed in thinking something makes joy. so there became a chaos in the mind as the ego died. the ego that thinks cause and effect makes joy. in misery is joy. in heartache is joy. in pain is joy. in joy is joy. a paradox. its been a number of years and is all the same in that nothing can break it. its weird and erie.

the nervous system independent of everything feeds the body and mind into an intoxicating joy.

i was in a panic to understand. joy is in panic. lol. i met a guru named David Spero and got to meet him. he explained what was going on. it was nice to finally get an understanding. i got it intuitively but there is a lot to be said about getting to talk to another human being.

awareness
18-03-2017, 04:49 AM
hi again! sharing my experience that is related to anger. perhaps a different perspective.

from my experience at some point it all becomes a paradox. the joy is in all circumstances, emotions, and whatever may or may not be going on in the mind.

this by nature makes one more content and happy about what is. so things become more neutral like.

it could be unique for some to use anger to blow through obstructions , releasing the emotional body to nondual bliss. it may be an indigo thing as my intuition called me one. i dont know? i do feel certain that there was a lot of anger from past life circumstance.

in any case i used anger in releasing the emotional body. for about a period of two years i used anger to blast myself into bliss. worked every time and would stay there for periods of time. at some point i got stuck into the bliss.

the strange thing i found is reguardless of circumstances, emotions, and the mind was an intoxicating joy. the mind is highly programmed in thinking something makes joy. so there became a chaos in the mind as the ego died. the ego that thinks cause and effect makes joy. in misery is joy. in heartache is joy. in pain is joy. in joy is joy. a paradox. its been a number of years and is all the same in that nothing can break it. its weird and erie.

the nervous system independent of everything feeds the body and mind into an intoxicating joy.

i was in a panic to understand. joy is in panic. lol. i met a guru named David Spero and got to meet him. he explained what was going on. it was nice to finally get an understanding. i got it intuitively but there is a lot to be said about getting to talk to another human being.

I agree that joy can be recognized and experienced as the "backdrop," so to speak, behind all emotions and all expressions, as our True Divine Nature is joyous, though there is no such thing as a neutral thought nor a neutral emotion.There is nothing neutral about feelings. Every thought either gravitates toward a polarity of love or fear. There is no neutral feeling. Every emotion either reflects love or fear, and anger is obviously mostly fear-based. This is obvious to the Higher Mind, yet usually missed by the human personality.

"Neutral" in a spiritual context is something that people tend to describe when thinking of being fair or balanced. Yet all thoughts and feelings are active, so there is no neutrality there. If by neutral one means being an observer, then that is a very different definition of the word from its usual meaning.

The soul appreciates all emotions and all experiences equally, yes. What you speak of as "using anger to release the emotional body" is actually allowing LOVE to direct the energies of anger in a positive way. Anger in itself is not a tool for spiritual growth. Many people mistakenly believe it to be a tool, and put anger up on a pedestal. This really doesn't make sense, for anger is ONLY useful to the degree that one allows a higher force to direct it. Of itself, it is not powerful to initiate positive change.

It is that point that many people find it difficult to understand.

Remember, friends, anger can only exist BECAUSE love exists first. Love is most reflective of our True Nature, not anger. This is spiritual common sense.

A habit of often getting angry in response to things that are observed happening in "the world" is not a very empowering thing, and those who claim it is are lying to themselves and are in self-denial of a higher way of perceiving how things can be solved, for chronic anger harms the physical body, this is scientific fact.

running
18-03-2017, 05:30 AM
I agree that joy can be recognized and experienced as the "backdrop," so to speak, behind all emotions and all expressions, as our True Divine Nature is joyous, though there is no such thing as a neutral thought nor a neutral emotion.There is nothing neutral about feelings. Every thought either gravitates toward a polarity of love or fear. There is no neutral feeling. Every emotion either reflects love or fear, and anger is obviously mostly fear-based. This is obvious to the Higher Mind, yet usually missed by the human personality.

"Neutral" in a spiritual context is something that people tend to describe when thinking of being fair or balanced. Yet all thoughts and feelings are active, so there is no neutrality there. If by neutral one means being an observer, then that is a very different definition of the word from its usual meaning.

The soul appreciates all emotions and all experiences equally, yes. What you speak of as "using anger to release the emotional body" is actually allowing LOVE to direct the energies of anger in a positive way. Anger in itself is not a tool for spiritual growth. Many people mistakenly believe it to be a tool, and put anger up on a pedestal. This really doesn't make sense, for anger is ONLY useful to the degree that it one allows a higher force to direct it. Of itself, it is not powerful to initiate positive change.

It is that point that many people find it difficult to understand.

Remember, friends, anger can only exist BECAUSE love exists first. Love is most reflective of our True Nature, not anger. This is spiritual common sense.

A habit of often getting angry in response to things that are observed happening in "the world" is not a very empowering thing, and those who claim it is are lying to themselves and are in self-denial of a higher way of perceiving how things can be solved, for chronic anger harms the physical body, this is scientific fact.

i don't know much about causing change with anger. i want to be clear on that. i don't have experience on that topic. or not enough to make any serious commemt. but thanks for sharing your thoughts on that.

everything dissolves into joy. perhaps thats what you see as a backdrop. it supercedes what is. whether it be an emotion, thought, or whatever. i think of that as things becoming more neutral. since it requires nothing. yet more powerful. perhaps there is a better word that i dont know of.

the problem as i see it is more having to do with not allowing oneself an emotion. the idea of one is good amd another is bad is the problem. in that if it is released and not supressed it doesnt get stuck causing problems. memtal, physical, or what have you. doesnt mean you have to do something you may regret. im not talking about being an idiot. it just means babies have an understanding of how to stay clear that adults have forgotten. and realizing that could be a benefit in being clear. or to become so by releasing the emotional body. if i was putting ideas of things about a particular emotion i couldnt of made it to first base. whats important as i see it is in being able to flow through them outside of judgement.

anger happen to be an emotion that worked for me. i could still tap into emotions for energetic expansion. its the easiest one for me to use but im very in tune with my adrenal glands. and in using them is like a turbo on an engine. so i dont know? there seems at least in my case a great tool. perhaps if i did stupid things when im using it i may think differently. but it flows through and im not bothered by it.

i play with these things for fun every now and then. bliss builds upon itself so it becomes a less important tool.

running
18-03-2017, 06:15 AM
continued

love is what we are calling joy imo. i believe you are as well. its causeless in nature. the whole point of spiritual practice. the practice i came to use was of releasing whats stuck and blowing myself(with the emotion of anger) open to discover it. to become it. i think thats the simplest and shortest way to explain it. hope that makes sense.

awareness
18-03-2017, 06:50 AM
continued

love is what we are calling joy imo. i believe you are as well. its causeless in nature. the whole point of spiritual practice. the practice i came to use was of releasing whats stuck and blowing myself(with the emotion of anger) open to discover it. to become it. i think thats the simplest and shortest way to explain it. hope that makes sense.

It all makes great sense to me, brother.

CrystalSong
18-03-2017, 03:50 PM
i
anger happen to be an emotion that worked for me. i could still tap into emotions for energetic expansion. its the easiest one for me to use but im very in tune with my adrenal glands. and in using them is like a turbo on an engine. so i dont know? there seems at least in my case a great tool. perhaps if i did stupid things when im using it i may think differently. but it flows through and im not bothered by it.

i play with these things for fun every now and then. bliss builds upon itself so it becomes a less important tool.

Anger can be useful if transmuted into physical energy to get things done for example.
Like anger at a house or garage being so messy can spark up a lot of energy to get it clean and in order instead of sliding into the lower frequency of feeling overwhelmed and depressed by it.
Call it Emotional Alchemy. lol

Holly
18-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Anger is not very high on the emotional scale of vibration; it is closer to depression than it is to bliss and true ascension of consciousness.

So they say, but I don't find that's so. I find that any real growth or enlightenment, whether it's a small enlightenment in an isolated, personal area, or a big one, will always be an INCLUSIVE state.

The darkest anger exists in the human race, that's a fact. Whether I'm individually to blame to causing it is irrelevant – it EXISTS, so it's part of me, so I have to love it. I don't have to like it or support it but I have to love it.

A lot of people think the denser frequencies of emotional states are far from ascension, but actually the deeper I go into them, the more I've come to understand that they're gateways into personal acceptance and assuming global responsibility for the unified, great body of humanity.

Ascension consciousness isn't just love :wink: Everyone thinks it is LOL, but it isn't. Ascension consciousness is ALL consciousness operating at it's maximum capacity for human feeling, understanding and spirituality, all united inside one person, under the conscious control of the spirit.

I've read that emotional frequency scale. I don't think the person who wrote it really understood emotions. It can be a good tool to start out with but later, it becomes somewhat...simplistic.

Pushing against systems is not the highest mode of functioning, and you know this. That which is "angelic consciousness" in a true sense is NOT a consciousness that promotes resistance of any kind.

I don't know, personally I feel humans ARE God. I don't see any separation. We're a different type of God, we have a different energetic signature but we're still God. You might be surprised actually. Angels can resist, they just do it lovingly. I think that's the trick. Resistance must be under control of a loving spirit to be a truly effective tool. That's all resistance is. Discernment followed by action, it needn't be negative, it's just action contrary to where society at large wants to push you. It's spiritual conviction.

I meant that I don't deny any part of myself I'm conscious of :wink: Obviously, I'm not fully conscious of every part of me yet.

How is fighting the system opposite to self-acceptance? :smile: If you fight because you accept your own need to do so, for whatever reason, then that's healthy. That's self love.

I refuse to believe in money, for example. I believe we can and should feel, house and clothe everyone on Earth. I have an inbuilt conviction and a knowing that it can be done, because I come from a place where that's normal. I see the “lack of money” as an excuse not to be loving to each other. So that's my fight. By fighting I accept that a huge part of my spirit dislikes inequality. That's been a good lesson for me, not a bad one.

:hug2:

running
18-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Anger can be useful if transmuted into physical energy to get things done for example.
Like anger at a house or garage being so messy can spark up a lot of energy to get it clean and in order instead of sliding into the lower frequency of feeling overwhelmed and depressed by it.

true. i have spent more time than i can count using that energy for athletic reasons. work as well. it works well imo for that.

shiningstars
18-03-2017, 07:37 PM

How interesting that some people feel they need to feel angry to clean a garage.

shiningstars

running
18-03-2017, 11:43 PM
How interesting that some people feel they need to feel angry to clean a garage.

shiningstars

i imagine you have played football, basketball, ran track. pushed yourself physically workimg. or something that you have to dig in like that. one time or another. i believe thats what she is talkimg about. is using that power.

CrystalSong
19-03-2017, 04:33 PM

shiningstars
Not 'need' to, but should anger/frustration happen it's an illustration of transmuting it into a useful energy form.

Emotions are just energy being expressed - we can transmute that energy into emotions or actions and pick how those emotions or actions will be expressed. Choosing how to USE energy is to be Conscious, to be unconscious is to let the energy become an emotion and then act in REACTION to it.

CrystalSong
19-03-2017, 04:35 PM
true. i have spent more time than i can count using that energy for athletic reasons. work as well. it works well imo for that.
Ah, yes, great example running! I used to mentally play up competitiveness to get that extra boost of energy from it for performance. :)

7luminaries
19-03-2017, 10:19 PM
So they say, but I don't find that's so. I find that any real growth or enlightenment, whether it's a small enlightenment in an isolated, personal area, or a big one, will always be an INCLUSIVE state.

The darkest anger exists in the human race, that's a fact. Whether I'm individually to blame to causing it is irrelevant – it EXISTS, so it's part of me, so I have to love it. I don't have to like it or support it but I have to love it.

A lot of people think the denser frequencies of emotional states are far from ascension, but actually the deeper I go into them, the more I've come to understand that they're gateways into personal acceptance and assuming global responsibility for the unified, great body of humanity.

Ascension consciousness isn't just love :wink: Everyone thinks it is LOL, but it isn't. Ascension consciousness is ALL consciousness operating at it's maximum capacity for human feeling, understanding and spirituality, all united inside one person, under the conscious control of the spirit.

I've read that emotional frequency scale. I don't think the person who wrote it really understood emotions. It can be a good tool to start out with but later, it becomes somewhat...simplistic.

I don't know, personally I feel humans ARE God. I don't see any separation. We're a different type of God, we have a different energetic signature but we're still God. You might be surprised actually. Angels can resist, they just do it lovingly. I think that's the trick. Resistance must be under control of a loving spirit to be a truly effective tool. That's all resistance is. Discernment followed by action, it needn't be negative, it's just action contrary to where society at large wants to push you. It's spiritual conviction.

I meant that I don't deny any part of myself I'm conscious of :wink: Obviously, I'm not fully conscious of every part of me yet.

How is fighting the system opposite to self-acceptance? :smile: If you fight because you accept your own need to do so, for whatever reason, then that's healthy. That's self love.

I refuse to believe in money, for example. I believe we can and should feel, house and clothe everyone on Earth. I have an inbuilt conviction and a knowing that it can be done, because I come from a place where that's normal. I see the “lack of money” as an excuse not to be loving to each other. So that's my fight. By fighting I accept that a huge part of my spirit dislikes inequality. That's been a good lesson for me, not a bad one.

Holly, great post. Agreed full stop.

Righteous anger is often our very soul seeking voice, our humanity rising up in protest and insurrection. Saying NO, that is not acceptable to my humanity, to my dignity, to my person. And your blood is not redder than mine.

Resistance as a form of spiritual conviction is absolutely both good and loving...and IMO it is absolutely necessary in just so many ways, but particularly at this time and place.

And agreed re: lack of money and inequality and being unloving to those in need...inequality is a handy excuse, among so many other similar excuses. First the inequality is created and forcibly expressed, then it is reproduced and maintained, and finally it is used to assign moral worth and to designate inferiors in the hierarchy. LOL....pretty sweet little system they've got going here :rolleyes:.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Holly
19-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Holly, great post. Agreed full stop.

Righteous anger is often our very soul seeking voice, our humanity rising up in protest and insurrection. Saying NO, that is not acceptable to my humanity, to my dignity, to my person. And your blood is not redder than mine.

Resistance as a form of spiritual conviction is absolutely both good and loving...and IMO it is absolutely necessary in just so many ways, but particularly at this time and place.

Hey 7L :) :hug2: :biggrin:

That's exactly my take :) A lot of people will try to "live in the light" which is fine, but the trouble is there's a lot of bad stuff going on too. We do have to stand up for what we want, and to make the world we want to live in. That's a very spiritual conviction.:smile: Ideally we need to be able to "live in the light" while also recognising the bad stuff and working to fix it from a loving place.

And agreed re: lack of money and inequality and being unloving to those in need...inequality is a handy excuse, among so many other similar excuses. First the inequality is created and forcibly expressed, then it is reproduced and maintained, and finally it is used to assign moral worth and to designate inferiors in the hierarchy. LOL....pretty sweet little system they've got going here :rolleyes:.L

I know ;) They have it set up just right but I can see a day coming when that tumbled down, or is at least taken down brick by brick. It's a terrible system. It causes untold suffering and for absolutely no good reason at all. Except maybe ego, which I guess IS a good reason to some folks. :icon_frown: