PDA

View Full Version : The luminous temples--

firstandlast
11-02-2017, 12:01 AM
There are invisible temples everywhere that have remained hidden from us for a long time, and I will speak to the nature of how and why— When one sufficiently illuminates their own mind, their entire thought structure and mythological out look becomes available to them through the third eye or by envisioning the relationships between all perspectives in their outlook, creating a series of structures that are arranged according to their relationship with the current perspective—

These mental structures have remained hidden for a long time, or very subtle and illusive; because the temple is often built not in spirit of themselves but in understanding the nature of things as they are— This appears to the enlightened person as sort of luminous glow of beauty, but that the structures are so aligned with things as they are, that they are not seen as temples separate or distinct in relation to what is—

The person, whom through divine means erects theirs own cathedral; will begin to see geometric shapes appear through out reality, and the more that their life becomes an expression of their own spirit, rather than an understanding of things as they appear; so too do they erect a structure around themselves that effects others whom by subconsciously interacting with the temple which play out as the formations in manifestation (that is, if I make a choice unlike the mundane choice; this is represented in the luminous temple, which contains information and wisdom of the interaction, but that the person deals with the manifested choice which is the only level they know how to deal with it; the more well built the temple, the more potent the choice, and the more disruptive it is to the normal choices around them)—

I do see many invisible temples upon this planet, but that I see very few people with structures that exist much beyond what is, and thus it is only when I encourage them to express themselves beyond the mundane temples they are aware of as every day occurrences or things, do I begin to see their temple emerge and its real interaction with mine—

The importance of these temples, not so much being seen and known; but being aligned by greater expression of the heart; is that our mental structures cannot truly align and act in accordance with each other with out being manifested, and there for the emotions that cast light on things for us are dim personal experiences, rather than sacred synchronous and meaningful beyond our personal circular reference— That is our reference becomes collective and shared so their is mutual understanding rather than communication just to understand each other to greater extents— This is of course in a sense; post-philosophy living in the manner it has become—

Baile
11-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Similar to something I described yesterday, that our thought life creates beings or phantoms on the astral plane. Interesting. I really connected with your idea of thought structures arranged according to one's current perspective. For years now I've been calling human beings' various systems of beliefs, "thought constructs." It's the process whereby we make our beliefs "real." We take an idea and then "hammer and build" it into the world we inhabit. The end result is a belief house we've built for ourselves.

naturesflow
11-02-2017, 11:11 AM
There are invisible temples everywhere that have remained hidden from us for a long time, and I will speak to the nature of how and why— When one sufficiently illuminates their own mind, their entire thought structure and mythological out look becomes available to them through the third eye or by envisioning the relationships between all perspectives in their outlook, creating a series of structures that are arranged according to their relationship with the current perspective—

why do you call them temples?

These mental structures have remained hidden for a long time, or very subtle and illusive; because the temple is often built not in spirit of themselves but in understanding the nature of things as they are— This appears to the enlightened person as sort of luminous glow of beauty, but that the structures are so aligned with things as they are, that they are not seen as temples separate or distinct in relation to what is—

Are you saying the structures are the same as the temple's ? I am confused?
It seems to me your using terms to describe the conditioned self that perceives itself separate?
What is the purpose of your own symbolism in this way.

I don't recal having this kind of symbolism myself in my process.

The person, whom through divine means erects theirs own cathedral; will begin to see geometric shapes appear through out reality, and the more that their life becomes an expression of their own spirit, rather than an understanding of things as they appear; so too do they erect a structure around themselves that effects others whom by subconsciously interacting with the temple which play out as the formations in manifestation (that is, if I make a choice unlike the mundane choice; this is represented in the luminous temple, which contains information and wisdom of the interaction, but that the person deals with the manifested choice which is the only level they know how to deal with it; the more well built the temple, the more potent the choice, and the more disruptive it is to the normal choices around them)—

How did you move from structures to temples and now to Cathedral?
I do see many invisible temples upon this planet, but that I see very few people with structures that exist much beyond what is, and thus it is only when I encourage them to express themselves beyond the mundane temples they are aware of as every day occurrences or things, do I begin to see their temple emerge and its real interaction with mine—

So you actually see them, kind of like auras that you interpret as structures? How do you encourage them to express beyond the mundane temples? And what kind of temple/structure/cathedral do you have in you if you were to look at it as you?

The importance of these temples, not so much being seen and known; but being aligned by greater expression of the heart; is that our mental structures cannot truly align and act in accordance with each other with out being manifested, and there for the emotions that cast light on things for us are dim personal experiences, rather than sacred synchronous and meaningful beyond our personal circular reference— That is our reference becomes collective and shared so their is mutual understanding rather than communication just to understand each other to greater extents— This is of course in a sense; post-philosophy living in the manner it has become—

So kind of like the visible/seen and invisible/unseen nature of life itself expressed through all life and interacting as itself?

It seems you have adjusted the nature of all reality in a way to create a more solid picture of it, hence "structures" mentioned?

firstandlast
11-02-2017, 04:23 PM
I will not bother to speak to Jeremy Bong as him and I are just not in sync and it goes a way I rather avoid--

I will however speak to the nature of what he picks up; there is most definitely a dark aspect of me; something instead of condemning I have been working on reconciling and allowing as part of the whole-- Anyone who witnesses this such and plays good boy bad boy compartmentalized story instead of holistic story and picks up on this, will see it the same-- In a certain sense I am everyone's enemy, in another sense I am everyone's friend; but that any aspect of me being dark will cause me to appear as if I am a good heart misled, but that I actively work with the dark forces in the dark arts; but let it be clear, I made my intention to work with everything that was willing to work with me in the universe known, and thus both light and dark responded, and that the darkness has its own hopes and dreams that such good men have never even bothered coming to know, and so conclude and condemn without ever trusting all aspects of themselves and their fellow human beings and such as all working towards that great all we are--

That being said, I understand his fear; I however am not a slave to my fears, nor do I have much option but to face them--

Also, that he has made claims upon me upon which none of them have been true, his own self estimation in powers exceeds what he pulls off in shared reality (but I am sure very real in his own experience making him believe he has such abilities)-- Otherwise he would have already "saved" me--

You can't eliminate the dark, especially if you increase the brightness of the light; you only make darker the dark in contrast--

I however see it all as light--

firstandlast
11-02-2017, 04:40 PM
why do you call them temples?

Are you saying the structures are the same as the temple's ? I am confused?
It seems to me your using terms to describe the conditioned self that perceives itself separate?
What is the purpose of your own symbolism in this way.

I don't recal having this kind of symbolism myself in my process.

How did you move from structures to temples and now to Cathedral?

So you actually see them, kind of like auras that you interpret as structures? How do you encourage them to express beyond the mundane temples? And what kind of temple/structure/cathedral do you have in you if you were to look at it as you?

So kind of like the visible/seen and invisible/unseen nature of life itself expressed through all life and interacting as itself?

It seems you have adjusted the nature of all reality in a way to create a more solid picture of it, hence "structures" mentioned?

The first part; I mean, if all you ever try to do is understand reality, your thought structures will not appear any different than reality itself; you are basically an aurora amidst the temples-- That is instead of the structures being shaped by spirit, the temples shape your spirit in accordance--

Temple being--

temple (n.1) Look up temple at Dictionary.com
"building for worship, edifice dedicated to the service of a deity or deities," Old English tempel, from Latin templum "piece of ground consecrated for the taking of auspices, building for worship of a god," of uncertain signification.

Commonly referred to PIE root *tem- "to cut" (see tome), on notion of "place reserved or cut out" [Watkins], or to root *temp- "to stretch" [Klein, de Vaan], on notion of "cleared (measured) space in front of an altar" (see tenet and temple (n.2)), the notion being perhaps the "stretched" string that marks off the ground. Compare Greek temenos "sacred area around a temple," literally "place cut off," from stem of temnein "to cut." Figurative sense of "any place regarded as occupied by divine presence" was in Old English. Applied to Jewish synagogues from 1590s.

temple (n.2) Look up temple at Dictionary.com
"flattened area on either side of the forehead," mid-14c., from Old French temple "side of the forehead" (11c.), from Vulgar Latin *tempula (plural taken as fem. singular), from Latin tempora, plural of tempus (genitive temporis) "side of the forehead," generally accepted as having originally meant "the thin stretch of skin at the side of the forehead" and being from PIE *temp- "to stretch," an extension of the root *ten- "to stretch" (see tenet). The sense development would be from "stretchings" to "stretched skin."

A similar notion seems to be at work in Old English ðunwange, Old Norse þunn-vangi, Old High German dunwangi "temple," literally "thin cheek." The less-likely guess is that it is associated with tempus span "timely space" (for a mortal blow with a sword).

tenet (n.) Look up tenet at Dictionary.com
"principle, opinion, or dogma maintained as true by a person, sect, school, etc.," properly "a thing held (to be true)," early 15c., from Latin tenet "he holds," third person singular present indicative of tenere "to hold, grasp, keep, have possession, maintain," also "reach, gain, acquire, obtain; hold back, repress, restrain;" figuratively "hold in mind, take in, understand."

The Latin word is from PIE root *ten- "to stretch" (source also of Sanskrit tantram "loom," tanoti "stretches, lasts;" Persian tar "string;" Lithuanian tankus "compact," i.e. "tightened;" Greek teinein "to stretch," tasis "a stretching, tension," tenos "sinew," tetanos "stiff, rigid," tonos "string," hence "sound, pitch;" Latin tendere "to stretch," tenuis "thin, rare, fine;" Old Church Slavonic tento "cord;" Old English þynne "thin"). Connecting notion between "stretch" and "hold" is "cause to maintain." The modern sense is probably because tenet was used in Medieval Latin to introduce a statement of doctrine.

tome (n.) Look up tome at Dictionary.com
1510s, "a single volume of a multi-volume work," from Middle French tome (16c.), from Latin tomus "section of a book, tome," from Greek tomos "volume, section of a book," originally "a section, piece cut off," from temnein "to cut," from PIE *tem- "to cut" (source also of second element in Latin aestimare "to value, appraise," Old Church Slavonic tina "to cleave, split," Middle Irish tamnaim "I cut off," Welsh tam "morsel"). Sense of "a large book" is attested from 1570s.

cathedral (n.) Look up cathedral at Dictionary.com
1580s, "church of a bishop," from phrase cathedral church (c. 1300), partially translating Late Latin ecclesia cathedralis "church of a bishop's seat," from Latin cathedra "an easy chair (principally used by ladies)," also metonymically, as in cathedrae molles "luxurious women;" also "a professor's chair;" from Greek kathedra "seat, bench," from kata "down" (see cata-) + hedra "seat, base, chair, face of a geometric solid," from PIE root *sed- (1) "to sit" (see sedentary).

It was born an adjective, and attempts to cobble further adjectivization onto it in 17c. yielded cathedraical (1670s), cathedratic (1660s), cathedratical (1660s), after which the effort seems to have been given up.

sedentary (adj.) Look up sedentary at Dictionary.com
1590s, "remaining in one place," from Middle French sédentaire (16c.) and directly from Latin sedentarius "sitting, remaining in one place," from sedentem (nominative sedens), present participle of sedere "to sit; occupy an official seat, preside; sit still, remain; be fixed or settled," from PIE root *sed- (1) "to sit" (source also of Sanskrit a-sadat "sat down," sidati "sits;" Old Persian hadis "abode;" Greek ezesthai "to sit," hedra "seat, chair, face of a geometric solid;" Old Irish suide "seat, sitting;" Welsh sedd "seat," eistedd "sitting;" Old Church Slavonic sežda, sedeti "to sit;" Lithuanian sedmi "to sit;" Russian sad "garden," Lithuanian soditi "to plant;" Gothic sitan, Old English sittan "to sit;" see sit). Of persons, the sense "not in the habit of exercise" is recorded from 1660s.

sit (v.) Look up sit at Dictionary.com
Old English sittan "to occupy a seat, be seated, sit down, seat oneself; remain, continue; settle, encamp, occupy; lie in wait; besiege" (class V strong verb; past tense sæt, past participle seten), from Proto-Germanic *setjan (source also of Old Saxon sittian, Old Norse sitja, Danish sidde, Old Frisian sitta, Middle Dutch sitten, Dutch zitten, Old High German sizzan, German sitzen, Gothic sitan), from PIE root *sed- (1) "to sit" (see sedentary).

With past tense sat, formerly also set, now restricted to dialect, and sate, now archaic; and past participle sat, formerly sitten. In reference to a legislative assembly, from 1510s. Meaning "to baby-sit" is recorded from 1966.

To sit back "be inactive" is from 1943. To sit on one's hands was originally "to withhold applause" (1926); later, "to do nothing" (1959). To sit around "be idle, do nothing" is 1915, American English. To sit out "not take part" is from 1650s. Sitting pretty is from 1916.

In alchemy this is fixing the volatile, and volatizing the fixed-- It is the great work in alchemy--

As for what I see, no it is recognition of relationships illuminated into mental geometry, in which auras might be seen if someone has enough personality to have a unique relationship that doesn't merely blend in with the landscape--

It is not so easy to get someone to erect their own presence into reality because one must have personally seen through the mask into the eyes so to speak, and encourage a decision from that point in accordance with the heart.. if you fail, it will simply be your own choice forced upon them, if you succeed even if it was your own suggestion, the accordance with the heart would resonate into relationships and bring new relationships into the geometric alignments that are always in front of us (that is all these things aren't anything but subtle things already in existence, we have just dealt with the subtle enough to bring them more accurately into coherent vision)--

As for what you will see in mine, I do not know.. You could say I have just identified with the temples already on the land, so that I can move in a new way that would erect my own, because otherwise I could only make moves based the temples already erected-- uhh this is kind of a trick, and I shouldn't say too much more as it might give away what I am truly doing, but to those who should know such leaks are important--

I mean simply put, its not the unseen; its simply that which you don't bother to see; so to speak-- Its everything you look at in all the ways you aren't looking at it--

Jeremy Bong
11-02-2017, 05:04 PM
You think that you understand the dark, in my dealing so far the dark is nothing to me and I give you some advice: they never can match with the good energy. Dark energy can only take advantage of the good Gods and no more: that's bewitched or integrated with a good God. I have dealt with that one before and I can separate the good and the dark energy or the good and the dark energy beings. After that the dark or inferior Gods is no worth a cent.

They can only cheat or swank, I know them through and through. If you like I will leave some for you to admire and envy after you are tired of them then I will change them into purely formed Gods.

You can rote from book but you never understand them, they're just small knowledge not worth a cent and you never deal with the true fierce and tricky Gods. You're only a layman of recognizing spiritual realm or never know anything at all. I have dealt almost all of them, sometimes just ask my Cupidsons to do the work for me. When compared with my Cupidson: the dark energy is still no match with my sons. So I don't see ,why someone so admire the dark energy?

Dark energy is from good energy or inferior Gods has no actual dharma ability. So don't dream for it anymore. If you didn't believe then you can imagine this way: they're million of bad Gods who surrendered to me, they're the elite Gods after years of elimination and survival and anyone of them are better than what you can think of..... So why they wanted to surrenderedto me and calling me their mentor. It's simple, they know better than you.

shivatar
11-02-2017, 05:13 PM

I went to a college that was made of light.

It was some kind of astral light, or extra-dimensional light, it did not have a physical glow of any kind.

Also it's a physical place with about 4,000 students.

It's called "The Evergreen State College", in Washington State, if you want to look it up.

firstandlast
11-02-2017, 05:38 PM
I went to a college that was made of light.

It was some kind of astral light, or extra-dimensional light, it did not have a physical glow of any kind.

Also it's a physical place with about 4,000 students.

It's called "The Evergreen State College", in Washington State, if you want to look it up.

By luminous you could also consider it decorated, like with things beyond what is normally seen, in this case the geometric relationship between everything in your environment in relation to your thoughts if you understand the arrangement in your mind to a high enough degree-- However, this is what I am speaking of, and it can occur without such illumination-- But it really means topology upon topology or hyperdimensional representation a sphere that can represent everything within everything within everything within everything within everything and always come out to that same everything--

Glow, in this sense would mean that it is so decorated that it becomes like a central aspect that emanates all it reflects-- That is, a corner of a room may be a tiny thing, but that the usual 3 walls the emerge from a corner glow from its presence-- And the walls are that which illuminate the corner-- It is the same principle, but within the arrangement of thoughts--

shivatar
11-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Decorated and the other stuff isn't of much interest to me, what did interest me at the time was that it was made out of light!!!! I don't mind that I don't know how it's made of light. Once I got the impression that this place was more than just another physical place, I began to seek whatever secrets may be within that place.

There were many illuminated individuals who attended that school. An abnormal amount of illuminated, and a huge percentage who will become deeply spiritual or possibly illuminated at some point in the future. It was a place where the percentages and ratios of normal society were revered. The awakened soul was the majority there, not the minority.

shivatar
11-02-2017, 06:08 PM
By luminous you could also consider it decorated, like with things beyond what is normally seen, in this case the geometric relationship between everything in your environment in relation to your thoughts if you understand the arrangement in your mind to a high enough degree-- However, this is what I am speaking of, and it can occur without such illumination-- But it really means topology upon topology or hyperdimensional representation a sphere that can represent everything within everything within everything within everything within everything and always come out to that same everything--

Glow, in this sense would mean that it is so decorated that it becomes like a central aspect that emanates all it reflects-- That is, a corner of a room may be a tiny thing, but that the usual 3 walls the emerge from a corner glow from its presence-- And the walls are that which illuminate the corner-- It is the same principle, but within the arrangement of thoughts--

Also you've managed to confuse me once again lol.

firstandlast
11-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Also you've managed to confuse me once again lol.

Well I am not trying too-- but sometimes confusion is the reconciliation of greater ideas amidst the process of reconciliation--

shivatar
11-02-2017, 06:40 PM
Maybe you are over-complicating something?

firstandlast
11-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Maybe you are over-complicating something?

No, its a matter of bridging and bringing my egoistic body to greater alignment with my heart, but also the egoistic body of others-- Nothing I write, especially what you might call the major pieces are meant to be read once and understood, but that I try to break it down so that there is an understanding upon first read-- so that the first understanding or reading, leads to a new understanding each time it is read.. a self resonance--

It isn't about simplification or complexity, but the consequences upon the mind in the way I bring understanding, which is not simple in purely textual communication; one on one I am almost too powerful and have to be careful else I experience consequences-- So it has to be spoken of at a distance truly--

I wrote this to someone else on the nature of my expression--

The expansion or repetitive try to correct for distortions in the subtle realm—

It can be seen like this; each sentence can be read in multiple ways and creates the local sun or star (or central meaning) to orbit in celestial currents of mental thinking (creates a greater meaning or star each way it is understood and reconciled); and than each sentence (or star) can points to a central or hidden sun which emerges upon each correction from each perspective in the entirety of the peace giving rise to a moving dynamic idea or universe rather than a static conception—

In this sense it is a bridge type writing; instead of writing in a manner that induces visions which can shatter the mind and thus I conceal; such writings as this can be read in degrees, and each realization upon itself will allow the text to reveal greater meaning— A fractal resonance of recursion in lesson of itself—

People just aren't use to the way I communicate which is okay--

naturesflow
11-02-2017, 08:45 PM
I will not bother to speak to Jeremy Bong as him and I are just not in sync and it goes a way I rather avoid--

I will however speak to the nature of what he picks up; there is most definitely a dark aspect of me; something instead of condemning I have been working on reconciling and allowing as part of the whole-- Anyone who witnesses this such and plays good boy bad boy compartmentalized story instead of holistic story and picks up on this, will see it the same-- In a certain sense I am everyone's enemy, in another sense I am everyone's friend; but that any aspect of me being dark will cause me to appear as if I am a good heart misled, but that I actively work with the dark forces in the dark arts; but let it be clear, I made my intention to work with everything that was willing to work with me in the universe known, and thus both light and dark responded, and that the darkness has its own hopes and dreams that such good men have never even bothered coming to know, and so conclude and condemn without ever trusting all aspects of themselves and their fellow human beings and such as all working towards that great all we are--

That being said, I understand his fear; I however am not a slave to my fears, nor do I have much option but to face them--

Also, that he has made claims upon me upon which none of them have been true, his own self estimation in powers exceeds what he pulls off in shared reality (but I am sure very real in his own experience making him believe he has such abilities)-- Otherwise he would have already "saved" me--

You can't eliminate the dark, especially if you increase the brightness of the light; you only make darker the dark in contrast--

I however see it all as light--

Thanks for being more open and direct, there is a tendency in your expression to make it difficult to understand things when you move into the symbolism of your own self experiencing. Where as reading this, I feel it as your more direct self, which is clearer in the expression of itself. I see you.

I don't see it as either, light or dark. My seeing just sees things more directly and aware of the whole and chooses to understand deeper myself as life and build balance. The concept of light for me is more related to my true self I suppose and mine hasn't found itself through the light alone. It has walked through my own self perceived trenches to open to this. So the whole shows me its all valid to life and experience in becoming for some.

The middle path has taught me how I notice is either I look at things more directly and learn through all sides or I choose sides and so I prefer to just see and understand and become aware.

Many believe seeing everything as light is the true and noble path. But seeing what is as it is acknowledging itself and others right where it is to build understanding if possible to do so. A balanced state of being. This can work. But the nature of what is has shown me that I build a deeper state of balance in me when I notice myself in all this. The external offering a point of balance in me as myself.

Sometimes understanding cannot be reached because one or both parties focus on the "out of synch" aspect more than being able to bridge a deeper point of relating by actually listening to the other. This is life. Sometimes we gain sometimes we don't, most often awareness shows us another way of life being itself and so we are aware. That is enough.

firstandlast
11-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Thanks for being more open and direct, there is a tendency in your expression to make it difficult to understand things when you move into the symbolism of your own self experiencing. Where as reading this, I feel it as your more direct self, which is clearer in the expression of itself. I see you.

I don't see it as either, light or dark. My seeing just sees things more directly and aware of the whole and chooses to understand deeper myself as life and build balance. The concept of light for me is more related to my true self I suppose and mine hasn't found itself through the light alone. It has walked through my own self perceived trenches to open to this. So the whole shows me its all valid to life and experience in becoming for some.

The middle path has taught me how I notice is either I look at things more directly and learn through all sides or I choose sides and so I prefer to just see and understand and become aware.

Many believe seeing everything as light is the true and noble path. But seeing what is as it is acknowledging itself and others right where it is to build understanding if possible to do so. A balanced state of being. This can work. But the nature of what is has shown me that I build a deeper state of balance in me when I notice myself in all this. The external offering a point of balance in me as myself.

Sometimes understanding cannot be reached because one or both parties focus on the "out of synch" aspect more than being able to bridge a deeper point of relating by actually listening to the other. This is life. Sometimes we gain sometimes we don't, most often awareness shows us another way of life being itself and so we are aware. That is enough.

Light is the term I use for the material, you would be much better off thinking I am talking from the view of life; I know we are in a living thing quite well, it won't leave me alone, and I wouldn't really want it to--

I am on the path behind the middle path-- If the middle path is that which is between two extremes, I am on the path where the two extremes are the same--