PDA

View Full Version : Androgynous vs Androgynous polarity--

firstandlast
02-02-2017, 02:04 AM
The universal presence of polarities became a topic in an online discussion I was having-- I thought this may be useful to those whom could grasp the concept--

And yes we are talking about the things that actually make up the male and female polarities, but the rising of form itself--

In response to polarities being universal:

It holds true, but that it can be transcended; not in function of which it is infinite in capability, but in the way that it is weaved together as to be obscured into oblivion. That is almost what we see today. Except that aspects of it have remained apparent, like a rope ladder descending from the heavens. Now the interesting aspect is that in order to make two poles from the same thing, the aspects between them must be twisted. And these aspects can make the same thing appear to itself as opposing or complimentary depending on what is weaved between them. In this sense we can say half of the story is fixed, or the structure of the constellation of fixed stars that allow us to recognize ourselves as we emerge repeatedly in each bloom, and the other half is interchangeable and gives rise to definition of the fixed. This is quite within our collective myths of fragmentation, that is part of the myth is fixed and divine and infinite in capability. The other half is malleable and functional and that which gives garment to the fixed, and it is those stars which have been weaved in such a way as to appear in conflict while simultaneously being true, thus giving us as we bloomed a sense of distant and separate identity, the birth of ego and the reason why ego at this point is irreconcilable and that all paths had to be paved towards leaving the egoistic state into the fixed principle state.

https://i1.wp.com/www.unslop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/tao_snoring.jpg

Supplementary text and demonstration of principle--

The state of androgynous vs androgynous; which is like saying _______ vs _______ instead of female vs male; is that one is a state of understanding definitions in relation to each other, the higher rung which is _____ vs ______ is the choice of ______ in response to _______ which is a choice in response to _________ which is a choice in response to __________ which eventually leads into male being a response to female or female being a response to male— The issue becomes why the choice is made, and that is based on intent— So if the choice was male, and the intent was something of being complimentary and desire to bond closely to the male choice, than the female choice would be the response—

So at that point we are no longer talking about things, but why the things were chosen in relation to each other—

This is difficult to even begin discussing because people are struggling to even understand polarities, to begin understanding polarities as a choice in intent of how one wishes to relate with another choice with its own intent—

Baile
02-02-2017, 12:12 PM
So at that point we are no longer talking about things, but why the things were chosen in relation to each other—

This is difficult to even begin discussing because people are struggling to even understand polarities,Part of it also is people see material and spiritual evolution as a linear progression. Rather, it's circular. Human beings first incarnated to fully explore polarities and the dualism aspects of the physical-material. Dualism consciousness was our original learning path. Adam and Eve, kicked out of the Unity Garden and banished to the Plane of Duality. And our religions and social institutions reflected that learning: God in heaven and his children on earth. Man and woman as couple. Mother and father as family. In wedlock is legitimate, and out of wedlock is illegitimate. Straight is proper and gay is sinful.

That exploration path has reached its turning point, and we are now heading back in the direction of our unity-being origins. At the same time, we're still evolving and learning. And so now we're examining and experiencing, not the polarity aspects of existence, but the unity aspects of spirit in physical-material reality. We are done examining polarity questions; done with shaping our beliefs and social institutions to reflect that. Now, instead of questions about what makes man and woman different, we are meant to examine questions about what makes woman and man the same.

This is one reason why transgender questions have become so prominent. The human soul-spirit collective has always "manifested and incarnated" its current consciousness understanding, into physical-material reality. The purpose being to learn about these different evolutionary impulses, through the direct experience of them. And so now more and more souls are incarnating as transgender and gay individuals, for the purpose of assisting our human collective in exploring gender unity questions. These souls are bringing these two polarities together into one human body. The twin flame phenomenon no doubt even applies here, in reverse. Not one body two genders; but two bodies one soul.

firstandlast
02-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Part of it also is people see material and spiritual evolution as a linear progression. Rather, it's circular. Human beings first incarnated to fully explore polarities and the dualism aspects of the physical-material. Dualism consciousness was our original learning path. Adam and Eve, kicked out of the Unity Garden and banished to the Plane of Duality. And our religions and social institutions reflected that learning: God in heaven and his children on earth. Man and woman as couple. Mother and father as family. In wedlock is legitimate, and out of wedlock is illegitimate. Straight is proper and gay is sinful.

That exploration path has reached its turning point, and we are now heading back in the direction of our unity-being origins. At the same time, we're still evolving and learning. And so now we're examining and experiencing, not the polarity aspects of existence, but the unity aspects of spirit in physical-material reality. We are done examining polarity questions; done with shaping our beliefs and social institutions to reflect that. Now, instead of questions about what makes man and woman different, we are meant to examine questions about what makes woman and man the same.

This is one reason why transgender questions have become so prominent. The human soul-spirit collective has always "manifested and incarnated" its current consciousness understanding, into physical-material reality. The purpose being to learn about these different evolutionary impulses, through the direct experience of them. And so now more and more souls are incarnating as transgender and gay individuals, for the purpose of assisting our human collective in exploring gender unity questions. These souls are bringing these two polarities together into one human body. The twin flame phenomenon no doubt even applies here, in reverse. Not one body two genders; but two bodies one soul.

This will be hard to express; because it is so veiled-- but that to me, you are speaking about it backwards, we were actually focused on unity principles-- This is disguised by the cloak of differences that we were dealing with, but the matter in which we tried to order ourselves has been by unifying laws and ideologies, it only appears that we have been focused on differences because every issue with unity thinking has been dualistic in principle--

This means, that our focus has always been an order of being together, but that because we don't understand our differences (and STILL yet to have done) we have dealt with differences as different things-- Yet in reconciliation, our differences is where we are the same-- That is, the very position we are all in that is the same position is that we are in different positions, and we have not yet even embraced this--

So while there are struggling currents, it appears as if the energy is going to unity based principles, but that is because we must begin unifying the differences by allowing us to become extremely different (and more of who we actually are which has been restricted by the same principles most "enlightened" people have adapted), so that we may finally begin understanding who we are and bringing unconditional love into the conditions by allowing us to order ourselves based on our differences rather than by our sameness which becomes a restrictive ideology the moment we outlaw things that are not the same--

To me this is somewhat obvious, but the transition to such an obvious vision is subtle by all the distractions of what is what labeling--

That is, we have no issue with wanting to get along; so we have no issue with unity principles; what we do have issue with is actually getting along and trusting those things we don't yet understand because they have not yet blossomed to the degree to be more universally understood--

That is, we have not yet even finished the separating process; what we have done here is created an objective or unified story-- This is difficult to think about if you are dealing with us as parts, rather holistically like we HAVE been-- and now we can begin dealing with parts and thinking partially (like we have tried and failed in), which appears as if it is not the solution; but simply because of our restrictive features, no solution could be apparent--

This becomes even more exaggerated when we realize how populated the universe actually is, and yet our experience is on one planet focused on one race, focused upon itself with only the hint of stars to express our future as many lights and not a single one which we already exist in, and needs no attention to sustain its consequences--

------------------

As for adam and eve, such is the linear understanding-- In order to truly understand that, we need to understand why the fruit actually kicked them out; and thus we need to know what the fruit is of.. The fruit is not the knowledge of good and evil, that is the tree; the fruit comes from it.. So what the fruit had to have been, was the very product of all knowledge.. thus it becomes the perfected fantasy or bliss to be realized, and so the fruit is also a seed or that the seed is inside the fruit, and thus we have a circuit that begins--

It is important to recognize that the fruit is our perfected imagination; and that we cannot imagine our perfected imagination because we exist within that fruit as part of the tree.. which means we experience our perfected imagination, and our imagination is incapable of reaching for that perfection when itself as a part of the imagination cannot imagine what itself is-- that is, there is a distortion field because we do not understand we are in our perfected fantasy, and even more we are so obscured from that fact that we could not imagine how this is our perfected fantasy, that there becomes a gap in our ability to imagine beyond our self--

In this sense, the highest fruit which we have all partaken in; also has unlimited lower fruit in which all our dreams and hopes cannot even fathom the dream and hope we are in, and thus must be taken off lower branches which disguise the true shape of the tree-- This becomes the serpent, which is the living aspect of the tree which will offer the fruit at the end to its beginning, and to which this is always going on--

meaning in order to understand cyclic time, we must understand the principles of creation are not a past thing, but something continually going on, which means that fruit is continually being offered, and continually being taken.. not by us, but by our ancestors we emerge from.. which means something so far has been repeatedly found of great value in it.. because if the fruit is the perfect fantasy, than that being who accepts the fruit is accepting exactly what we are experiencing in order to get it, with no misconception of intent--

----------

You see, it is difficult to propagate such views consequences through out our being, it is difficult to see that each view goes backwards and forwards upon us, and so as we grow through the propagation of consequences upon the mind, each view turns upon itself changing the truth of the matter upon our perspective.. and it is indeed very hard to reconcile each turning upon itself into the higher degrees of consequences which like rain appear in our physical reality when we reach the higher level..

That is, the higher levels of realization have physical consequences, some experience this as synchronicity (and in a certain sense, all appears as such), but that unless your realizations have physical consequences that do not require you to be anything but whom you already are; than you become an extension of greater beings limited view point and act according to a greater being you have recognized yourself as a part of.. and wait for it.. wait for it.. not yet actually individualized--

Tricky stuff--

firstandlast
02-02-2017, 04:50 PM
I mean just think about it, as we shift our focus to differences; sameness emerges.. when we shift our focus to sameness.. differences emerge--

Move your attention to the peripheral--

Baile
02-02-2017, 05:10 PM
You see, it is difficult to propagate such views consequences through out our being, it is difficult to see that each view goes backwards and forwards upon us, and so as we grow through the propagation of consequences upon the mind, each view turns upon itself changing the truth of the matter upon our perspective.. and it is indeed very hard to reconcile each turning upon itself into the higher degrees of consequences which like rain appear in our physical reality when we reach the higher level.That depends on what you are trying to accomplish. You seem interested in intentionally remaining in a highly-charged "backwards and forwards" state of analytical reflection. I find that creates confusion and never clarity. There is no foundation or grounding in spiritual exploration of that sort. Whereas there is a way to have quiet, low-key and informative exchanges. Sharing thoughts back and forth, without letting these ideas impose themselves and take over. And they are just ideas after all, they're just words. Human conversation is just doing the best one can to happily communicate while using these limiting words. I had a frantic type of driven need in my 20s to connect with and know spirit. You say "higher level" as if knowledge itself is the higher thing. I used to think that. But it's not. Knowledge is transitory, an illusion really. Rather, the higher thing, the truth that always is, is the human experience. The human process.

firstandlast
02-02-2017, 05:27 PM
That depends on what you are trying to accomplish. You seem interested in intentionally remaining in a highly-charged "backwards and forwards" state of analytical reflection. I find that creates confusion and never clarity. There is no foundation or grounding in spiritual exploration of that sort. Whereas there is a way to have quiet, low-key and informative exchanges. Sharing thoughts back and forth, without letting these ideas impose themselves and take over. And they are just ideas after all, they're just words. Human conversation is just doing the best one can to happily communicate with these limiting words. But part of that is age. I am guessing you are younger. I had a frantic type of driven need in my 20s to connect with and know spirit. You say "higher level" as if knowledge itself is the higher thing. I used to think that. But it's not. Knowledge is transitory, an illusion really. Rather, the higher thing, the truth that always, is the human experience. The human process.

This is a misunderstanding of where I am coming from; I come from an emptiness state upon which there is no unity or duality, but to which in order to speak your language and approach, which is twisted narrative; the easiest way to translate my perspective (and not philosophy, but being, or love of Sophia in its original sense) is into extreme alignments of weaved polarities-- However, none of this is what I am grounded in, it is just a translation of self in accordance to time and place--

You see, I am not grounded on forms, my grounding is entirely in spirit; and this confuses someone whom has not moved beyond the intellectual phase of life, because I am forced to translate my spirit into formations, none of which are my spirit itself, but that which dances upon the formations--

What I am speaking of, is not any over hanging truth; but a bridge to the next step of expression-- So, though I appear to you as speaking English, I am speaking an entirely different language that comes to you in the formation of English or symbols that your mind has weaved into a certain fashion that forces me to distort myself to your view--

Is this perfect? no, I do not see your view.. it is still a process, but to deny this "knowledge" which it is not, but the condensation of wisdom into time and place; just because your head spins when I speak and you see no clarity, you should remember the intent of the person is to express a clear point.. otherwise you aren't even speaking to me, but the idea of me-- I am right here, I need not be dealt with in corrupted fantasy; I am right here--

firstandlast
02-02-2017, 05:28 PM
This however is a difficult thing to express when your rationality requires solid axioms grounded in form in order to make sense of yourself, which is why I must speak in the terms I do--

So, I am not here to discuss ideas; I am here to translate my state of being for the benefit of myself reaching a greater clarity of expression to others, which is indeed a struggle-- and that there are few places who like this ordeal, because they want the restricting factors of thinking we are the same, and thus want me to pertain to those limiting processes humanity is stuck in.. I am here to move beyond that with others, but because you are focused on restrictive principles by thinking we are the same thing in form and applying the rules of your formation to mine-- Why do you want to confine me rather than liberate me of the social dance we are all stuck in?

firstandlast
02-02-2017, 05:53 PM
I mean personally, it is difficult to communicate with anyone who assumes the expression of self is questionable without even first being understood--