PDA

View Full Version : please help because modern medicine wont

wab.c
26-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Hi All,

Im going to be as thorough and concise as I can be. Thank you again for anyone who takes the time to read my post.

(Back story for reference)

I am a 28 year old mother of three boys. My brother(suicide) and child(stillborn at 6 months gestation) both passed away last summer a month apart from each other. I felt I delt with the grief healthily, and 6 months have passed without any major symptoms (I do not see the connection between these events - however tragic - and what I am experiencing now).

About a month ago I realized I have been holding anger and resentment in my heart that is not benificial to myself or my family. I was taught the basics of Reiki as a child and used the knowledge of opening, cleaning and closing my chakras (especially cleaning my heart chakra and relasing any hurt) to address this. And I felt more loving afterwards.

About a week later I started having very real pain in my lung and heart area, that would be accompanied by shortness of breath, dizziness, arm tingling. I had asthma as a child and the shortness of breath was very similar to an asthma attack.

After trying to deal with it myself with deep breathing and relaxation - I took an ambulance because of the intensity of the pain, shortness of breath and left arm pain. (my eldest brother died of a heart attack at 21 so I wasnt sure if this was happening to me as well) after blood test, ekg and chest xray I was cleared - and anxiety was thought the diagnosis.

Every morning afterwards I would wake with chest heaviness and shortness of breath that was suprising. I made a doctors appointment and at the doctor my ekg was also clear. I was percribed Adavan and Nopraxen (anti infammatory for the chest pain). I havent touched the Adavan. I took two Nopraxen the first day (the directions said take two per day) and felt it work but it was strong. Yesterday I took one after chest pain and my goodness it was terrible.

I began feeling dizzy and dissociative like I was in a dream. My throat felt thicker and my tounge was tingling. I would get a rush of agitation flow throughout my body and I kept feeling like I was slipping out of my body (astral projection like). My eyes couldnt focus and i was having intense pressure in my third eye.

I felt terrible for 5+ hours and called the ambulance again when I started getting a rash. I thought I was having an allergic reaction to the medicine. They checked my vitals and I was fine.

For the whole time the symptoms have been here I have had an intense tingling on the top of my head, and I feel intoxicated even though Im sober. Like when I look at physical objects they seem almost transparent or not real, all lights and colors are almost too bright, every noise and smell is hightened, and my third eye is having so much pressure my physical eyes roll in my head and it is like I have to get used to seeing with an extra eye. I also see purple orbs everywhere. These feelings come in waves everyday. I breathe fine now but I still get shocked I feel this way.

I feel like I am almost looking at the world from another place- like im on the other side of a double sided mirror - like I can see the veil between myself and this world.

I sat and tried to close my third eye and crown chakra and the feelings (of being hightened and hyper sensitive) became stronger. Im not scared, by im kinda worried about what is happening. My crown chakra is still tingling as I write and the sounds around me are really intense. Im just going to have to get used to this I guess - because even yesterday the paramedics were laughing to the nurses i was fine - but I feel like something is happening to me.

Do you think it is just anxiety (i hate chemical meds really) to be dealt with - or could it be something else. Because i try my best not to panic when I feel hightened because fear makes it worse. But it feels like my whole system is vibrating, that i am going into astral form at will when the waves come and I have to purposly stay in my body. *** guys?????

Jeremy Bong
26-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Hey Wab,

I empathy for the lost of your son and brother. It's as if your problem is too big , it isn't only the health problems only and they're other troubles as I see. That's the whole family ........ So I can only try to help you. As if my responsibilities is too big when I wanted to help you. Maybe it's coming from your practice of chakras.

I can't ask you not to practice the chakras stuff but I dislike the practice. It can become the problem maker that's two sides of a coin. And they're so many Westerners practicing it. I think that's a sad sad story.

For the moment I only heal you and if there's other things then we talk again. Just now I captured one spirit that he's practicing chakras also who ..... So I have healing you including the inner body energy. You have to told me when you're well.

Baile
26-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Hi wab. Life trauma can be crippling, yes. First, forum rules state that we have to avoid offering advice that may steer you away from professional help. So for me, I dealt with my trauma and anxiety by first going to a counselor for a few weeks, followed by anti-depressants for a couple of months until I was back on my feet and able to do some holistic healing. Also FYI, drug talk isn't allowed. And in all honesty I would stay away from all such things, alcohol included, as you want to find a way back into life, not an escape from it. I can offer some ideas regarding holistic healing methods if interested.

Baile
26-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Also, please check out Saturn Return. That was the turning point of my own life, everything changed for me then. Transformational time.

wab.c
26-01-2017, 09:01 PM
@Baile - thank you for your words. I have edited my post to meet rules. I am knowledgeable of Modern Medicine and paths that they offer for support - but I do not feel that road is for me.

I come from an Indigenous spirituality heritage and holistic healing is where I want my healing to come from. I would love your recommendations for ways to heal or support anxiety through natural means.

Also - it is very interesting you mentioned Saturn Return - because I am coming to my 28th year of life and everything seems to be coming to a head!

@JeremyBong - Thank you for your words also. But it is my job to heal myself - anything else is illusion. My life is what I chose to experience - and it may seem too much from your perspective - but I stand in gratitude of every second I have to experience my life, family and this Earth as it is very precious and not permenant. The passing of my brother and daughter has not broken me - it has given me a gratitude that being close to the reality of mortality gives.

I will be practicing healing my chakras - but I will be sure to protect and be serious about closing them as well. Thanks again for your reply.

Jeremy Bong
26-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Wab,

You're new here and I'm here for a year when you said you can heal for yourself , maybe you no need others help then I'm curious why you ask for it. Or maybe so far you haven't learn the fact that you're trapped in some way.

My mentors are Jesus, Buddha, God Jehovah and many others and I can heal a person in a jifty and I have done for you just now. And sorry for not asking your permission earlier.

How you feel now that's after my healing? Or just the same as before,nothing change?

Baile
26-01-2017, 10:12 PM
I come from an Indigenous spirituality heritage and holistic healing is where I want my healing to come from. I would love your recommendations for ways to heal or support anxiety through natural means. My spiritual path is nature; being in the world and in life. And I sleep with a Native American hand drum above my head. :smile:

wab.c, there are dietary and lifestyle suggestions I can offer, and that you can read up on yourself. But it was what happened at my Saturn Return that was the real catalytic to my life changing. In my case, my Saturn Return had to do with the birth of my higher self awareness. It is this higher self awareness that is responsible for all the change, healing and transformation in my life.

I have found my higher self must be engaged in the process. Because it is the lower self that fails me. Lower self consciousness operates on a linear time-oriented plane: I will try to quit smoking; one day I will no longer smoke. This sets me up for failure because I am always chasing after something I am not. Whereas higher self consciousness functions in a unified past-present-future space-oriented plane. It never fails me, and can never fail me, and that's because that which I wish to accomplish is already done and already complete: I do not smoke. I have nothing to chase after because I am already complete and whole in this understanding.

wab.c
26-01-2017, 11:21 PM
@Baile - thank you again. I really resonated with everything you shared with me. I have moments of wholeness and calm that is something I have not experienced before. I feel as if the mind-chatter, the worry and mundane bother is gone and I feel free and one with my surroundings (even though they seem unreal as I explained previously).

But then I will fall back into that lower-self dense thought and worry - and the panic and physical symptoms I described of pain and breathing will start up again. It is as if I am shifting and I have no choice but to become higher because my lower self is falling to pieces.

As you said, your transformation started around the time of your Saturn Return. It is very reassuring to know that perhaps there is a mild explanation for this sudden onset of having to face and raise above what I am holding onto that does not serve me any longer. Miigwetch (Thank You)

dryad
26-01-2017, 11:21 PM
You don't say much about what you actually did with the reiki....but reiki involves opening a channel to universal energy. Sounds like you may have left that channel open or been unable to close it for some reason. You left the tap running. Some of your symptoms sound like being in trance or that spiritual awareness is in overdrive. The feeling like your intoxicated even though your sober is familiar to me. I get that when I download large amounts of universal energy.

dryad
26-01-2017, 11:29 PM
If you think that could be the problem and want to fix it i would suggest firstly try to close your boundaries. Don't worry about chakras just close your aura boundary and that should be enough to disconnect. If that doesn't work you could try reaching up to the source of the energy flow. Connect to the universal mind and ask it to disconnect (for the time being) or at least slow down the flow to a more manageable level.

wab.c
26-01-2017, 11:32 PM
@dryad - I did the following : cleansing breaths to calm my body and surround myself with protective loving light.

Starting witn my root chakra - breathing in corresponding colored (red for root) light full of love from Creator - into my body and to my root chakra - filling it with that light and imagining a lotus opening. With each exhale the stagnant energy residing in that chakra would be blown back into the universe to be transformed.

So inhale-love and light to that spot, exhale- breathing out what does not serve me any longer. I would then breathe to close that chakra/lotus I imagined into a bud.

I did this for each chakra. But I think you are right - I may not have closed my heart, third eye and crown chakras properly (these are the points that have been bothering me most).

As you said - I left the tap running. I will sit and repeat the breathing to protect myself and then close each bud tightly - then perhaps visualize a golden light being zipped up around myself to insure I am tightly secure.

Thank you for your insight.

wab.c
26-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Double reply - whoops

Shivani Devi
27-01-2017, 08:22 AM
These symptoms are exactly what I go through at least 4-5 times a week. I have been to the hospital a few times as well and my obs are all normal. I have had ECG's, triponin levels checked...I was also diagnosed with either chostocondritis and/or anxiety, given panadeine forte and sent home. I feel like if I am going to have a 'heart attack', so much for any early warning signals...but anyway..

After a while, I was given the diagnosis of a 'functional neurological disorder' (somatoform disorder) which covers everything the doctors cannot find - I was in hospital for 10 days 3 months ago because my legs just stopped working, but I am okay now.

Random chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, not being able to breathe properly, feeling like I am being choked (throat/neck tightness), tingling tongue, agitation, feeling like I am jumping out of my skin, increased swallowing reflex, eyes cannot focus, eyes rolling back, feeling intoxicated, feeling in a 'dream-like' state etc is all attributed to a burnt out nervous system!

It is called 'nervous exhaustion' and if left untreated, the adrenal glands can go into shock and you'll be in a real mess then.

The nervous system has had enough and it cannot cope with all the demands and pressures you put on it anymore and it usually starts with the vagus nerve in the solar plexus and it differs to the left side.

The nervous system can go into shock for a number of reasons, but the main ones are prolonged stress with anger/agitation present, the use of certain prescription and non-prescription drugs (especially caffeine and cannabis), improper kundalini raising techniques, diseases like Fibromyalgia and Post-Herpetic Neuralgia, poor diet with not enough electrolytes (especially potassium and magnesium), dehydration and lack of adequate rest, and just environmental pollution and overstimulation.

Say hello to somebody who can say: "all of the above".

I realise it isn't going to get any better if I do nothing and I hate feeling like this every other day.

What it takes is an electrolyte supplement (check with your doctor first) and drinking 3 litres of fluid/water every day.

It takes giving up or cutting down any 'bad habits' such as smoking, taking drugs, drinking coffee, staying up late, watching too much TV, eating rubbish, not exercising enough...all those things one knows they 'should be doing'.

It takes 'looking after yourself' and pampering yourself, treating yourself to healers, reiki, alternative therapies, beauticians, massage, steam baths etc...it means you have to slow down and learn to relax and just 'let others do it'.

However, I have a tip for when it happens and when you are in the middle of it. When you get pain in your third-eye, place all your attention there and you'll begin to feel the skin of your forehead wrinkle up and move by itself, like there are worms crawling under your skin...ignore this, it only lasts for a few seconds, but go right into your third-eye and put your whole mind, thoughts and awareness there. It will hurt like hell for a few minutes, but after that...after about 10 minutes of it, all body pain and symptoms will cease and your breathing and throat tightness, chest pain and left arm weakness should return to normal. It happens for me anyway, right after I go through all the "don't take me yet, I am not ready to die" bargaining phase of it.

There's a book I am trying to get called "Self Help For Your Nerves" by Dr Claire Weekes...I may have to get it on ebay.

All the best

Shivani Devi
27-01-2017, 09:31 AM
How it usually progresses is like this.

I'll be standing up and doing something when I am totally overcome with vertigo, cold prickly sweat and nausea (I'll occasionally vomit but not often)...whatever the case, I need to go and lay down.

When I lay down, I notice my heart is beating very fast (tachycardia) and I am hyperventilating, so I try to go into relaxation (yoga nidra) to slow both down. My whole body is involuntarily stretching at this point anyway and I am stretching and yawning.

Then the chest pain starts, on the left side, extending up into my shoulder and down my left arm, totally paralyzing the last three fingers. I can move my thumb and index finger, but not the others.

After which, the saliva in my mouth and the mucus in my throat all dry up, but I have an uncontrollable urge to swallow and it feels like I am swallowing my tongue, but I am not. It tingles so much...but even though I have the urge to swallow, I can't...or if I manage to, the walls of my throat stick together and rub until they become inflamed and it inflames my trachea too.

It feels like the breath isn't even 'reaching' my lungs, or I get only half way, or my lungs expand, but no air goes inside...I have to manually and forcibly breathe deeply to get the whole rhythm started again. I call it 'awake apnoea'. lol

When this happens, it feels like there are hands around my throat choking me and there's a loud high-pitched ringing sound in my ears, followed by more cold sweat and a dream-like state bordering on full delirium...there is so much pressure behind my third-eye that it reaches down into my sinus cavity and blocks my breathing off anyway, so I gotta breathe through my mouth....but this only lasts for a few minutes.

All of the time I ma thinking "shall I ring an ambulance?" but I have been in the same position dozens of times now. The first half a dozen times I phoned for one...then I came to the shocking realisation that if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die...no warning, no intervention, no doctor...however, I don't ring one and just ride it out.

It's hard though because you know 'this is what death must feel like, but worse' so you pray it doesn't get any worse..."I won't have any more energy drinks, I promise God..." and God lets you live one more day...however, how it ends, is with a 'white out'.

I'll pass out, totally and everything will stop, but only for a few seconds and then it starts up again...it's like the body's 'reset switch' and the ringing in my ears becomes a loud buzzing hash sound and the sweating stops and I notice I am able to breathe normally and all the chest pain and arm weakness goes away....until next day or day after.

The whole experience is just so intense and takes so much out of me, I'll sleep for 3-4 hours after it happens.

Yes, I have told doctors all this and I have to go in and have a gastroscopy...they think it may be a hernia causing it...however, my chest and throat x-rays were all clear.

wab.c
27-01-2017, 12:18 PM
@TheNecromancer - Wow. Thank you. It is (not very) funny you should say it is nerve related - almost like my nervous system had had enough.

My mother suffers from a nerve condition, and my brother (before he took his life) was suffering from MS and often lost feeling in his legs. Perhaps it is genetic mixed with the intense stress I have been facing. My nervous system is at the point of saying "nope".

I am going to really focus on taking a multi vitamin, drinking as much water/fluid I can manage, eat healthy, excercise and take it easy as possible. I really do not want this to progress.

I am sorry you are feeling similar - I wouldnt wish this on anyone. The bargaining with Creator and feeling like you are going to die multiple times a week is terrible. I hope you find the healing that you need. Thank you for your reply

Baile
27-01-2017, 12:32 PM
@TheNecromancer - Wow. Thank you. It is (not very) funny you should say it is nerve related - almost like my nervous system had had enough.TheNecromancer's post was spot on. Same with me. I went into overload as a result of people's' criticisms and judgments. Like my body couldn't process it anymore, couldn't protect me from it any longer. I was at a point where if there were more than 1-2 people in the room, or people were talking too loudly, I couldn't deal with it, couldn't deal with the energy.

One answer for me was counseling as I said. An exercise I had to do was identify things in my life that had lead to my situation. I came up with a list of six things, I think it was, that were creating this anxiety and soul disturbance in me. And then my life over the next decade was devoted to eliminating/transforming those blocks in my life. And it took almost ten years, but I did do it.

Shivani Devi
27-01-2017, 12:35 PM
@TheNecromancer - Wow. Thank you. It is (not very) funny you should say it is nerve related - almost like my nervous system had had enough.

My mother suffers from a nerve condition, and my brother (before he took his life) was suffering from MS and often lost feeling in his legs. Perhaps it is genetic mixed with the intense stress I have been facing. My nervous system is at the point of saying "nope".

I am going to really focus on taking a multi vitamin, drinking as much water/fluid I can manage, eat healthy, excercise and take it easy as possible. I really do not want this to progress.

I am sorry you are feeling similar - I wouldnt wish this on anyone. The bargaining with Creator and feeling like you are going to die multiple times a week is terrible. I hope you find the healing that you need. Thank you for your reply
Yep, it's definitely not pleasant, that is for sure.

If I were you, I would get tested for MS myself, if your brother had it, but yes, genetic predispositions to nervous conditions combined with stress can trigger off an attack.

Nervous conditions are little understood by doctors. Even neurologists cannot understand it. They are all too quick to give it a label of 'anxiety' or 'depression' or another mental illness when it has nothing to do. Nerves are a physical thing and the disease has an organic cause beyond a 'chemical imbalance in the brain'.

Yes, anxiety and depression can cause a nervous breakdown, but often, the nerves are just red raw...and they start playing up. I can feel the bones in my ears move when I hear sounds now...which is an amusing but annoying side-effect. lol

I hope we can both get to the bottom of it by taking better care of ourselves. All the best.

Baile
27-01-2017, 02:59 PM
wab.c... more thoughts. When I was ill, I required healing. That was very real at the time. I needed to heal. I needed to get to a point where I was once again healthy enough that I could move forward on my own. After that, things changed. That's when I quit the anti-depressants, and began working with holistic methods. And that's really when my immediate-healing need, transformed into a lifelong wellness journey. And you can see the lower self vs higher self understanding here. Needing to heal implies something happening in the future: As long as you are not healed, you are ill. Whereas a wellness journey is only ever about where one happens to be in this present moment: This is my present state of wellness.

What I'm trying to say here are two things. First, taking time to heal is necessary. After that though, for me, it required a conscious recognition of how I had allowed my lower self thought-processes to create and manifest the various unhealthy circumstances to my life. That's when it became a journey of not only healing my body illness, but transforming my lower self thought processes as well. Changing to a higher self understanding, outlook, and perspective on life. There is a thread someone started today, all about gratitude: When we remember to be grateful, we realize we are happy. This is healing truth of the highest order. Conscious gratitude, leading to soul health.

wab.c
27-01-2017, 03:41 PM
@TheNecromancer - Once I read your message (was having breakfast with my kiddos) I literally froze and consciously made my body slow down. You are so right - nerves are no joke. I have seen first hand that when they are red raw as you said - sometimes there is no going back. Im very grateful that I was given a warning - and not a full blown condition (hoping here) as I feel myself slowly feeling a bit better.

Modern medicine is positive for some things - but like you said even Neurologists dont know everything about nerves. And that is why I turn to holistic and spiritual healing - because it takes into account energy and other areas of healing- not just physical.

@Baile - thank you again for your input. You are very right as well - I need to be aware I need healing now - and find a way to reduce symptoms and get myself back to feeling healthy BUT I cannot let my journey end there. I need to see this as a path to walk, a lifestyle change and take steps to reach my higher self and LIVE in a way that is healing for all parts of me.

I cannot just heal my lowerself through methods that work and call it a day. It is also about healing my lowerself so that I can walk towards my higherself and be in that state of being. Thank you again.

LadyMay
27-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Don't mess around with energy. If you don't know what you're doing it will make it worse. Your energy naturally heals itself given time. Just stick to the medication you were given and you'll be back to normal soon enough.

Baile
27-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Your energy naturally heals itself given time.Yes. Time is the great healer.Just stick to the medication you were given and you'll be back to normal soon enough.This one I can't say yes to. :smile: I was on medication for two months. I then went the holistic path. It was three years before I was able to go out in public without anxiety. It was another four years before I felt I was back to normal... although I never got back to the place I was before (sounds like a song), so let's call it my new normal.

I look back on that whole process, and the one thing I absolutely know, for myself: getting off the medication was the reason I was able to heal. Why do I say that? Because the medication was only addressing the symptoms. It was covering up the illness. I needed to explore and uncover the root causes of that illness... why I became ill in the first place. And I could not do that on medication.

LadyMay
27-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Perhaps the medicine just didn't agree with you. Chat to your doctor and see about changing. Medication helped me heal more than anything else. But that's my experience.

Baile
27-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Chat to your doctor... But that's my experience.Estelwen, thanks. I'll tell you my experience. The counselor I saw, immediately put me on medication and just left it at that. He never once suggested or told me about holistic healing methods. I had to discover all that myself. My sister had anxiety issues around the same time. Ten years later she's still on medication. I haven't had to take medication in a decade.

Also, four years ago I had a back issue. Went to the doctor. He told me I needed back surgery. So I had surgery. I was crippled for 6 months and took a whole year to recover. A year later the pain came back. Went to the doctor. He said I needed surgery again...

No way I was going through that pain again. I went to an acupuncturist, and she healed my back in seven sessions. That was two years ago. The pain has never returned and my back is 100% fine.

Doctors, for me, are now a last resort.

fossn
30-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Hi
I would suggest that you maybe need some quiet time meditation so you can relax and go with the flow?
I wouldn't do any specific chakra work if it was me just concenate on meditating and still the inner voice. You might find that your higher self, spirit guide or some helpful entity will connect with you and give you guidance, advice or just reassurance.
It sounds to me like you are on the path to enlightenment and you just need to slow it down to a level you can cope with.
I am sending you healing thoughts and positive waves.
Peace and love.