PDA

View Full Version : People find my negative energy repulsive

Endless Nameless
13-02-2011, 03:14 AM
That's why I was harrassed so often at college and don't have friends.

Sungirl
13-02-2011, 12:08 PM
is that a statement or is there a question attached to this?

pocketme
13-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Try positive thinking, you need to shine from the inside out. Right now you believe that you have this negative energy around you. Stop thinking this way and look for the positives.

Uhmar
13-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Nothing is totally negative. Not even you.
What enegies you send out are what return to you.

You have no friends because you choose to have no friends.
Even the meanest kid on the block has another mean friend if they want one.

It will remain this way until you decide you are tired of living and being as you are. Then see your personal worth and value .

You may want to consider seeing a physician for some mood elevating medicine to take long enough for you to see the world is crazy but it is full of loving and kind people and you are one of them.

You just aren't seeing your beauty yet. Then you will begin to slowly send out kinder, warmer energy whcih will return back to you as well.

Sending you a gentle hug and some kindness .

Take a walk and make yourself smile at everyone you pass. Try it just once and see if you return home feeling somewhat better.

Take the first step.. to the new you.
You are reaching out for it by the fact you made the post.

star-child
13-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Great reply Uhmar :smile:

Each moment is new my friend, and you can start right now. Actually you have already started by making this post. I think that self love heals all, perhaps start reading Louise L.Hay.

Look in the mirror and tell yourself that you love yourself. It can be harder than it sounds but do it at least once every day and in turn, that loving energy will radiate back to you.

This website has many online courses for as little as $1 http://www.dailyom.com/ Browse through what they offer and if anything catches your eye, sign up for it.

PM me if you want, I used to be a negative nelly but from my own experience, I know you can truly change your life.

Sending you lots of love,

Sophie.

AngelBreeze
13-02-2011, 05:44 PM

Warm greetings, Endless Nameless!

It is interesting to find that you have posted this information in this forum but I believe you are searching for answers to overcome the darkness in your life without actually saying it. Is this correct?

It would be interesting to learn why you feel you have negative energy. What in your actions would reveal and make you feel that?

And I don't believe that your being harassed often in college would simply point to people sensing you had negative energy. If they sensed that, then they really had to have a personal issue within themselves in that regard, something they would also be trying to fight about that would remind them of themselves.

But before going deeper into this issue of yours, it would be good to learn more about your everyday way of thinking and what your view on life is.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, Have a Wonderful and Blessed day!

themaster
13-02-2011, 08:42 PM
That's why I was harrassed so often at college and don't have friends.Actually, you got that wrong..

Most people who have a serious amount of "positive" energy.. are harassed by other people.. because they want, what you have..

This is my understanding.. and may not be your case.. but just something to think about.. :smile:

On December 21, 2012 or so.. according to bashar the world will turn 50.1% positive.. that should be fun :D

psychoslice
13-02-2011, 08:59 PM
So your going to blame your negative energy ?.

Zeliar791
13-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Actually, you got that wrong..

Most people who have a serious amount of "positive" energy.. are harassed by other people.. because they want, what you have..

This is my understanding.. and may not be your case.. but just something to think about.. :smile:

On December 21, 2012 or so.. according to bashar the world will turn 50.1% positive.. that should be fun :D

Yeah... They want me to compliment them while they are kicking me around...

athribiristan
14-02-2011, 03:19 AM
So your going to blame your negative energy ?.

BAM!!! Cut right to the point with that one Psycho. Good Call.

I think someone is playing the victim here. Endless, you created this scenario, and you can change it.

tmf
15-02-2011, 02:34 AM
Why exactly do you think you have negative energy? Im an empath and don't feel any negativity from your post. It feels like you are withdrawn and spend alot of time in your head because you feel different or you think differently then others. How do animals react to you?

Serenity Bear
15-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Actually its more likely that your too nice. Once people appear to be placid or submissive the nastier people come out the woodwork and pick on everyone etc etc. This in turn takes its toil on your confidence and self esteem and you become depressed and thus begins the endless cycle.

I would start by working on your self esteem, confidence levels and self love - this in turn will strenthen your aura and you will begin to feel more happy.

Once you have self love, you forget what others think, want, feel etc, because your Ok being with yourself and on your own. Once this is done it wont matter what others do or say, and you'll be quite content at college.

Eventually you will begin to attract people like yourself to you.

Good Luck Hon, and your doing a great job being at college, just remember your there to study not to be a party animal. The later doesnt equal good employment and wages later on.

themaster
15-02-2011, 09:34 PM
The later doesnt equal good employment and wages later on.Neither does study.. many, many people have college degrees and are in debt and work at mcdonalds.. serious irony :wink:

Since we all create reality, best to say.. create what you prefer :smile:

LaMont Cranston
15-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Endless Nameless, OK, so you are carrying around negative energy and people find it repulsive. That's what negative energy is, that which you find repulsive.

People can come up with whatever stories they want to about how they are victims of their negative energy or it's their karma or whatever, but, from all that I can tell, we are not victims of our lives. What I believe to be true, and, I believe it's true because I've done it myself, and I've seen others do it, is that you can convert that negative energy to positive energy.

Once you get the hang of it, it gets easier as you go along. The first person you could consider loving more is yourself. In fact, I seriously doubt that it's possible to love others any more than you can love yourself. It really helps to know that you are a good person with good intentions. People are much more powerful than they think they are, and it is well within your power to change all that negativity to positive.

Best wishes!

The Shadow knows...

Medium_Laura
15-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I agree with you LaMont! I was going to post, but you said what I was going to! :) Bravo :)

LaMont Cranston
15-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Medium Laura, It's nice to hear from you. I've met quite a few people on this forum who I consider to be kindred spirits, and I suspect you are another. I think it is much more loving to believe that people are in control of their lives and the choices they make rather than being victims. I believe that about myself too, but that doesn't mean that we don't face challenges, problems, opportunities, suprises and a lot of other things in life.

We do! It's how we handle them that counts!

Aloha, LaMont

Endless Nameless
16-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Why exactly do you think you have negative energy? Im an empath and don't feel any negativity from your post. It feels like you are withdrawn and spend alot of time in your head because you feel different or you think differently then others. How do animals react to you?

I think dogs kinda like me...stranger cats are afraid, ones I know are nice. Raccoons are indifferent, lol. Even after I help the cute baby ones out of trash cans.

dogninja
16-02-2011, 12:55 AM
quit being a dingbat and get into resolving that inner mess.

Royalite
16-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Learn to love yourself. I saw another post from you. It's not always fun being around people who don't like themselves. And the more you do it (dislike yourself) the more you attract people who are likely repulsed. And you aren't even faking the love either. It's readily apparent.

dogninja
16-02-2011, 01:19 AM
I think dogs kinda like me...stranger cats are afraid, ones I know are nice.

welcome to my club

Sangress
16-02-2011, 02:17 AM
That's why I was harassed so often at college and don't have friends.
Not true.

I know this would be a nice way to make an excuse for or blame yourself for others behavior.

You probably think that by writing this you might maybe gain the attention and comfort and acceptance and acquiescence and explanations you so desperately need right now.

But really, it is their fault for reacting to you in that way and I am positive that there is nothing spiritual involved there because people who are selfish and uncaring enough to harm another person and demean them in such a way are certainly not spiritually aware in any shape or form.

Negative energy (reacting to another's energy negatively) makes a person feel uncomfortable and AVOID another because they usually cannot quite explain what the problem is.

If you are that upset about being teased and hurt in college, go talk to a councilor or a shrink.

Endless Nameless
16-02-2011, 05:20 AM
people who are selfish and uncaring enough to harm another person and demean them in such a way are certainly not spiritually aware in any shape or form.

But weren't they hurting my ego and therefore forcing me to let go of it? I'm out of college now, btw.

sumitkumarpandit
16-02-2011, 05:33 AM
It seems as if we are watching a political exaggeration. Everybody raising finger at another.
SumitPandit.in

sunny shine
16-02-2011, 06:20 AM
But weren't they hurting my ego and therefore forcing me to let go of it? I'm out of college now, btw.

Very good! You have now found your answer. May be all these circumstances where teaching you to stand up for yourself.

I assume you have quit your college now. if Yes how does it make you feel?

Sangress
16-02-2011, 06:28 AM
They didn't intend to hurt your ego, they intended to hurt you.

But you can make it seem more positive and less insulting than it really is by depersonalizing it as their behavior and ill will being focused on your ego and not you.

Or maybe use your ego as a shield against hurt, whatever works for you.

I still say, if your hurt and unhappy about what happened and can't seem to let it go, then go see someone and talk about it rather than finding some spiritual solution to things.

Spiritual solutions only go so far until they simply don't work.

I'm one of those people who deal with mundane problems in a mundane way, and spiritual issues in a spiritual way.

I don't mix the two lest they become confused with one another and reality flies out the window.

tmf
16-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Actually its more likely that your too nice. Once people appear to be placid or submissive the nastier people come out the woodwork and pick on everyone etc etc. This in turn takes its toil on your confidence and self esteem and you become depressed and thus begins the endless cycle.

I would start by working on your self esteem, confidence levels and self love - this in turn will strenthen your aura and you will begin to feel more happy.

Once you have self love, you forget what others think, want, feel etc, because your Ok being with yourself and on your own. Once this is done it wont matter what others do or say, and you'll be quite content at college.

Eventually you will begin to attract people like yourself to you.

Good Luck Hon, and your doing a great job being at college, just remember your there to study not to be a party animal. The later doesnt equal good employment and wages later on.
That is excellent advice love this.

Ravens_Light
16-02-2011, 07:34 PM
I think dogs kinda like me...stranger cats are afraid, ones I know are nice. Raccoons are indifferent, lol. Even after I help the cute baby ones out of trash cans.

Hi Endless Nameless..

I see your post is full of positive comments..:hug2: :smile:

You seem loveable to me!

This is not to say that you might not be radiating more negative than positive vibes..

However, I totally agree with all other posters who are suggesting to you that YOU are the one with the power to change things.... You will attract what you put out...

It's the very basic law of attraction.

I wouldn't have believed I could change my experience of others for the better until I discovered that it was my desire for justification of my mood that kept me from feeling love...

Love for myself.. And, love for others...

If you spend your time saying 'see, I told you I was repulsive', you will continue to attract it... You may -- and I'll bet -- you ARE totally justified in feeling the way you do...

But, what does 'being right' about what you are experiencing get you???

You may be right, but you'll still be miserable!

If you look at your experiences as if they are a mirror to show you what it is that you believe about yourself, then you can start from there to look at ways that you might change your perception about the situation and how you are responding to it.

Of course one wants to & should be loved no matter how or who they are -- this is unconditional love...

But one must first show unconditional love to the Self FIRST before they can experience it from others.

This is where our power lies! This is where no matter what is going on in the world around you, you can create your own reality.

You might be interested in reading the book "The Vortex" by Abraham Hicks.

This & daily mediation (even if it is listening to my 'feel good' songs for an hour) has helped me tremendously in understanding and applying the principles of creation and finding that positive point of attraction.

The good news is that you only have to be a little more positive in your point of view, than you are in the negative --- in other words you don't have to be anywhere near perfect in doing this ---- and you will find an amazing shift in your reality.

I have experienced what I would call a total miracle when it comes to human relationships. (I was teased mercilessly when I was in school which stemmed from believing I was unworthy of love because of how I was treated by my parents & internalizing it.).

As others have mentioned as well, you have started that shift so congratulations! This is the first step in taking back your power to create & be love in the world. :hug:

Cam/EarthMamma

Spiritlite
16-02-2011, 07:40 PM
I find it sad you think like this....I'm so sorry.
Spiritlite.

LaMont Cranston
16-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Endless Nameless, The situation you describe may or may not have something to do with being in college, but I kind of doubt it. From my own college days, I do know that college does create this kind of unreal reality for many people, myself included, where it's almost like living on an island in the greater society. In my case, I figured that much of what went on in college was ****, but I enjoyed being there. More than that, I wanted to prolong not getting a job for as long as I could.

It could be that you are not all that great at relating with others. If that's the case, there are lots of communication skills and other things that almost anybody can learn to have better relationships with others, including being interested in who they are.

What is true is that behavior tends to be habitual. If we approach the world in a negative manner, there's an excellent chance we will continue to do that. If we are happy with our lives, that positive energy tends to re-enforce itself. Whatever your circumstances are, you absolutely do have the power to have them be more positive. Best wishes!

dogninja
17-02-2011, 01:11 AM
consider the meaning of life to be changing the way you think. That's how it is for me. the most difficult challenge a person ever faces is change of self. are you ready now, or do you need a few more years?

see, the thing is...... the effects of the negative are far reaching. There is the seen and unseen effects which have a major role in what you attract.

with work, at first you will be able to completely polarize it... and feel the effects of living on the other end of the spectrum. It will at first not be sustainable- but you will have a very finite taste of freedom from suffering and self persecution.

Then you will have many decisions to make, and obstacles to face... earning your way.

it's a starting point, but a surroundings are a mere reflection of self.

this is me talking like I know something, but I don't. I suffer myself constantly from habituated behavior.

when the sleeper wakes he faces himself

Endless Nameless
17-02-2011, 10:35 PM
It could simply be my appearance. God has cursed me with the "vulnerable look". Ted Bundy said: "some people just invite abuse". I am cursed and being punished.

AngelBreeze
18-02-2011, 12:19 AM
It could simply be my appearance. God has cursed me with the "vulnerable look". Ted Bundy said: "some people just invite abuse". I am cursed and being punished.

I can intuitively see that you continue to Punish Yourself and there does not appear to be an end to it. Be assured that God did not curse you. Intuitively speaking, it appears you have a deeply-ingrained thought posture that is showing very negatively in relation to yourself. What is it that you are seeking from these conversations? You have not answered that. Do you not want to grow out of this negative feeling that surrounds you or do you somehow take some inner pleasure in being felt sorry for? There are many who do and you have not spoken to that yet. So, that is important to understand.

And why pick such a negative person for a role model to listen to? That is also a big part of the problem.

If you feel you invite abuse, then abuse you will find! It is the Law of Cause and Effect that immediately comes into being.

Therefore, without your personally proclaiming that you wish to be outside this current train of thought that you are in, "As You Think, So You Are!"

May God Bless You and help you if that is what you seek. You are being offered compassion and understanding but you do not seem to wish to embrace it therefore, if the kind words to help you is not something you can currently appreciate, then you have free will to turn away from it as no one can or should force it unto you. But know that you are loved in so many ways by God and your friends!

AngelBreeze
18-02-2011, 12:21 AM

I can intuitively sense that you continue to Punish Yourself and there does not appear to be an end to it. Be assured that God did not curse you. Intuitively speaking, it appears you have a deeply-ingrained thought posture that is showing very negatively in relation to yourself. What is it that you are seeking from these conversations? You have not answered that. Do you not want to grow out of this negative feeling that surrounds you or do you somehow take some inner pleasure in being felt sorry for? There are many who do and you have not spoken to that yet. So, that is important to understand.

And why pick such a negative person for a role model to listen to? That is also a big part of the problem.

If you feel you invite abuse, then abuse you will find! It is the Law of Cause and Effect that immediately comes into being.

Therefore, without your personally proclaiming that you wish to be outside this current train of thought that you are in, "As You Think, So You Are!"

May God Bless You and help you if that is what you seek. You are being offered compassion and understanding but you do not seem to wish to embrace it therefore, if the kind words to help you is not something you can currently appreciate, then you have free will to turn away from it as no one can or should force it unto you. But know that you are loved in so many ways by God and your friends!

Sangress
18-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Endless, it really sounds like you don't want to hear anything other than "you deserve this and it is your fault."

You won't heal any time soon unless you drop that mentality and say to yourself "ok, this is what happened, this is how i feel because of it and this is how it is, now I can let it all go and move on with my life."

It takes a lot of work to get to that point, and I'm pretty sure that you actually won't believe or realise that you can actually get to that point right now or in the future because your too busy blaming and punishing yourself because you can't find an excuse or any understandings for your feelings.

If you feel like this then you should go and talk to a councilor who can help you figure out why you feel this way and how to make yourself feel better and see things in a different light. Two heads are better than one.

It's only a suggestion though. You can ask for help if your scared, or angry, or ashamed, or hurt. You can ask if hate yourself or someone else, or if your innocent or the most guilty person in the world.

But if you don't want help, then I'm sure you can't and won't ask.

Only you can take the first step to healing and only you can agree to accept the help and support others offer, no one else can do that for you.

Your choice.

LaMont Cranston
18-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Endless Nameless, For starters, if you're going to look for sources of information about how to have better relationships, you can probably do a lot better than quoting people like Ted Bundy, a very charming guy who killed a lot of innocent girls and was put to death. Who else do you have as role models? Charlie Manson? Jim Jones? Jeffrey Dahmer?

I am starting to believe you when you say you are cursed. You are cursed by your own negativity, and you are punishing you is yourself.

Whether you want to believe it or not, there is nothing particularly unusual about your situation. More than that, there is nothing about your situation that cannot be made much better, but you have to bring some to get some. So far, it appears that you are bent on wallowing in your own self pity, and, yes, most people find that repulsive.

If you actually want to do something about your situation, there are many of us who are more than willing to lend a hand. Best wishes!

Endless Nameless
18-02-2011, 01:33 AM
I can't believe she has drunken sex. I can't accept it, and I can't move forward out of the recurring thought.

blackraven
18-02-2011, 02:12 AM
Endless Nameless - The overwhelming sense that I get in reading through the thread is that you are afraid to get close to people. You may have been hurt before, betrayed before, let down before, disappointed before. All things that I can relate to. I moved away from people in a recluse manner and I can tell you from experience it does no good in serving you well. You must get over your fear of people and start at home in loving yourself first. When you like who you are and start to reach out to others, they will be attracted to you and reach back. Get counseling if need be, but don't waste you life away feeling unworthy of friendships and even more so love. Best of luck to you. :)

Blackraven

dogninja
18-02-2011, 02:28 AM

I just get that you do want help, but you are still stuck trying to toss out "disturbing" ted bundy refs and a bunch of "poooor meeeeeeee"

poor you.

Endless Nameless
18-02-2011, 02:35 AM
I can't believe she has drunken sex. I can't accept it, and I can't move forward out of the recurring thought.

I was serious about this.

AngelBreeze
18-02-2011, 02:50 AM
I was serious about this.

Very well, EN,

So, being that you are serious about this, what is it that you would like for us to do to help you? Many people have tried reaching out to you in kindness throughout this thread and you have been less than forthcoming in opening up about what you would like to change or have done in order to help yourself out of this problem.

So, again I ask, what is it that you would like for us to do to help you?

Thank you and Keep Peace In Your Heart!

Endless Nameless
18-02-2011, 03:51 AM
the problem is sexual jealousy...has anyone dealt with it?

LaMont Cranston
18-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Endless Nameless, Sooner or later, almost everybody deals with jealousy, whether or not it's related to sex or anything else. Human beings are put together in such a way that they get to experience a wide range of emotions, everything from the highest highs of joy and love to the gut-wrenching lows of anger, hate and jealousy.

You seem to think that you are in some unique situation, but it's not like that. Lots of people, including myself, have experienced jealousy and all of those other things.

Much of what life is about is how we handle both the positive and negative situations in our lives, and you seem to be stuck in your self-predicated victimhood. From the limited information we have about you, it sounds as if a girl you care about got drunk and had sex with somebody else.

Dude, things like that can and do happen in life. Guys like Ted Bundy would probably have a few ideas about how to deal with a problem like that, but, hopefully, you are made of much better stuff.

Endless Nameless
19-02-2011, 02:01 AM
Wonder how much he enjoyed it