PDA

View Full Version : Uncertain

Branflakes0609
23-01-2017, 11:50 AM
So I have come to realize that I'm uncertain of how I feel. I cannot hate people I do not judge often. (Maybe when I see people wearing skimpy clothes I do) But I also see this world as a place I do not belong. I do not watch the news because when I see 'bad events' that have happened I get upset and ask God why there are such bad people on this Earth. I'm not one to stick up for myself and I tend to care for everyone. I've just now have seen how my friends will never give me the same love and care I show them. It hurts me but I also have to realize people grow up and have their own lives. I'm not good at my work and people often make fun of me for not having 'common sense' or even laughing at their jokes that I don't get. I'm uncertain on how I feel or why. I tell God this isn't even a place for me because I find it hard to find happiness. Anyone else feel the same? I find myself lonely even around a bunch of people. I just don't understand it at all.

Baile
23-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Don't hate people. But don't go overboard and put a lot of trust in them either.
Love people in an empathetic way. But don't let needy people take advantage and drain you.
Neither hate nor love bad people. Best to avoid putting too much thought into such things, that's just the way of the world.
We all change and grow, life moves on, friends fall away. Also the way of the world.
Don't look to God or things outside of yourself for your happiness. Rely on yourself.
In fact, challenge yourself to be happy. Do it for you and your life.

My thoughts.

Hong-Sau
23-01-2017, 12:00 PM
God has made the world perfect man evil or good it has its place here.
Don't ask God why this or that is like that ask him how can I help You God to change this and that for me or others?

Branflakes0609
23-01-2017, 03:05 PM
I found my happiness when being there for others and helping out but I often get used for that because others take advantage. I find happiness within spending time with family too.
Does anyone love their job? I hate my current job and often find myself stressing over everything. I don't want just a part timer because my fiancé and I are saving for a house and a wedding. And also me for school. But does anyone love their job or is it that same 'oh I like the job in the beginning but now I dread going to work'?

Baile
23-01-2017, 03:07 PM
I have a green shake for breakfast and no longer relate to branflakes, nevertheless I can answer you! :D

Of course many people love their jobs! I had a fantastic career. College degree helps.

Branflakes0609
23-01-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm all over the place with emotions and everything. I'm looking for my happiness. I find myself always wanting to move. Reality kicks in and says I need money for that! And it's true. Just lost and confused about everything. So if I ramble on, I do apologize! :)
Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Branflakes0609
23-01-2017, 03:13 PM
Lol Baile!! I was like.... whattttt? You no relate to me. Breakfasts jokes!! I want to be a nurse! ;)

Baile
23-01-2017, 03:13 PM
My experience: late 20s and the confusion dissipates and the life path suddenly becomes clear and then away you go! Read up on Saturn Return for more info. :wink:

Baile
23-01-2017, 03:17 PM
I want to be a nurse! ;)The only job I've considered since I retired is as a dental hygienist. No interest in changing bedpans, but sticking my fingers in people's' mouths is somehow okay with me. :confused: :smile:

Branflakes0609
23-01-2017, 06:13 PM
Thanks! Maybe it will hit one day and I will know exactly what motivates me and makes me happy. :) yeah I'm 25 and feel like I've done nothing to move up in life.

Baile
23-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Maybe it will hit one day and I will know exactly what motivates me and makes me happy. :)It's a combination of that, and also intention. A magical alchemical truth:

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back — concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no individual could have dreamed would have come his/her way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now. ~Goethe

Hong-Sau
23-01-2017, 06:23 PM
In my own experience when I see that something I do is something I hate I stop doing it and replace it with something I love it always gives me the strength to go upward in my blessed life.
My feelings, thoughts really show me what is good for me or no and I often seek advice from God aswell I try to listen to the highest thought the grandest feeling and the clearest word I get if I don't hear them then I stop and seek, find them and then then follow them.
The highest thought is the one that brings me joy.
The clearest word is the one that contains the truth.
The grandest feeling I can experience is love...

Baile
23-01-2017, 06:31 PM
In my own experience when I see that something I do is something I hate I stop doing it and replace it with something I love it always gives me the strength to go upward in my blessed life.
This is what I do as well. There is nothing bad in my life. But there are things I can make better, by making better choices.

The key is "blessed life." If I see life as blessed, then everything in my life is blessed, even the not-so-good stuff. Just as important, it's this "blessed life" perspective that inspires me to do better! If I think life is awful, it affects my attitude. I mope around and act miserable. But when I see life as blessed, it pulls me out of my misery; it inspires me to do and be the best I can.

shivatar
23-01-2017, 07:52 PM
I found my happiness when being there for others and helping out but I often get used for that because others take advantage. I find happiness within spending time with family too.
Does anyone love their job? I hate my current job and often find myself stressing over everything. I don't want just a part timer because my fiancé and I are saving for a house and a wedding. And also me for school. But does anyone love their job or is it that same 'oh I like the job in the beginning but now I dread going to work'?

Most people don't enjoy their job. It's difficult even for the best of us. I practically love my job but waking up I'm always like "eughhhhhh, not again" but after an hour or so I'm alright and by the first hour on the job I'm loving it.

it's not about the job in my opinion it's about my mind. I would rather feel happy about my job so I find what is to be happy about within my job. it's difficult to always find the good in a bad job. A lot of days my body is sore and aches, I spend most of my days off sleeping and recovering (lots of ice and leg braces). However, I do love the freedom my job offers me, paying bills on my own, living on my own, saving up for nice things, driving the car I like, having insurance on my house and car, having a cell phone. etc.

When I get off work I go look for better jobs. When I'm working I think about how good the job is, if it's a bad job I say "thank you bad job for motivating me to better my life through searching for a better paying job or one I enjoy more".

It's a practice more than finding the perfect job. There are not enough perfect jobs for everyone to be happy in this world, however a great deal of people are happy even in low quality jobs. The only reason is the power of the human mind and what it's capable of, we have great power over the way we see the world, for better or for worse.

Branflakes0609
23-01-2017, 09:35 PM
My job isn't a bad job. I think it's mostly all the negative people. That's what I will blame it on! :)

I use to be so happy and cheerful and full of hope. I have no idea what happened. I feel it coming back little by little. So maybe I will find me a job around positive people.

I ask God and it seems he points his finger toward the nursing thing! I've just got to work harder in school! :)

shivatar
24-01-2017, 02:16 AM
I use to be so happy and cheerful and full of hope. I have no idea what happened. I feel it coming back little by little. So maybe I will find me a job around positive people.

In my experience that's a normal thing. We all seem to "grow cold" or "Numb" but I think the word adapt is better. we all adapt to positive feelings like comfort or happiness or love as we grow older so we need stronger and stronger experiences to get the same feeling.

me and a friend were discussing it not too long ago. We were longing for those times in childhood when everything was a thing of wonder, the world still large and mysterious.

Branflakes0609
24-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Well, I've been in a mood where I feel like moving. But ya need money for that. I've lived in the same town all my life. Ready to go. But I want to travel. Money is the key to everything. Not fair!! Lol. And when I think of running away there is one person I want to take. He isn't even talking to me now but I feel like he is part of my gateway to a happier Branflakes! :) I don't want him romantically but having him around is fun. But our career coices are totallly different. I don't know. Some days I am full of hope and. Nothing could bring me down but when I come to work, my mood changes so fast it's scary! But I am looking for a better oppritunity. I feel like I may be going through a spiritual awakening so I feel like that is something pushing me to be happy too but who knows! Thank everyone for posting on my thread! ;)