PDA

View Full Version : What are my chakras and how do I clean them?

Bellgob000
12-02-2011, 10:52 PM
So I was interested in using my third eye and learning how to communicate and see in this way, but apparently before you open your third eye you should clean your chakras and always maintain a healthy flow of energy. I've heard of chakras before, but I'm not exactly sure what they are, and how to clean them.

I'm really interested in learning all of this, tell me everything you know about chakras and how to use them :)

iolite
12-02-2011, 10:58 PM
There are lots of different meditations, but the one that I started doing way back when I was a teen laying down in bed at night was to visualize energy coming in from the bottom of my feet and filling me up as the energy came up my leg and into my pelvis, I would visualize energy going out my root chakra until I saw a big red light while I had my eyes closed. I continued the meditation sending the energy up my trunk and out each chakra (don't forget the corresponding one on your back) and up my body until it came out the top of my head. When I finally got to my crown chakra, I'd visualize that energy flowing over me like an energy fountain and then send it back up my feet again. If you're having problems falling asleep, this one will help put you out.

Baldr44
13-02-2011, 03:22 AM
Check out wikipedia. A really good explanation. They are energy vortices. There are various meditations to open and cleanse them. Often people who channel do so through the crown chakra. There is also kundalini energy which is when all the chakra's are open and is more powerful.

simon
14-02-2011, 08:38 AM
So I was interested in using my third eye and learning how to communicate and see in this way, but apparently before you open your third eye you should clean your chakras and always maintain a healthy flow of energy. I've heard of chakras before, but I'm not exactly sure what they are, and how to clean them.

I'm really interested in learning all of this, tell me everything you know about chakras and how to use them :)

I use an awareness technique to feel and clean the energy centres, this has worked very well for me, here is a page that may help, the book called energy ways is well worth reading/practising http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/energy-work-home-page.html

Also I have recently discovered (from another thread on here) Osho tones, I have found that when I listen to them and place my awareness in the chakra it stimulates them very well, well worth a look: http://www.youtube.com/user/Navareen

Hope this helps