PDA

View Full Version : Energy update 13/02/2011

OceanWaves19161
12-02-2011, 09:10 PM
1) I feel theres alot of energy releasing from alot of people's heart chakras at the momment. This may result in feelings of joy as well as feelings of sadness and grief. The clearing of the heart chakra will also affect your base chakras, particularly the sacral and the root chakra. It's quite important to get out into nature if you can...practice grounding yourself outside or you'll feel yourself becomming a bit spacey over the next week or so.

2) Many people are struggling with their journey at the momment. I see huge waves swamping people but I'm told to tell you to keep swimming...the tests are increasing your inner strength which will give you the courage to complete your life mission. These missions will bring joy to your hearts and is well worth the effort. I'm also seeing an octopus which suggests people are having to concentrate on many different areas of their lives which they need to connect together to have things flow. Don't expect to be given everything at the momment without having to work for it...now matter how many tantrums you throw spirit will keep testing you untill you put the necessary effort in. Many are reaching a big testing period...I get the impression you'll need to read some books, spiritual articles etc in order for you to get to the next level. This will cause fear for many of you but the challenges you face are just like clouds...they do go away and it doesn't always rain. Your doing well all of you...just keep going, follow your intuition and trust that your being lead to a better place.

Roselove
12-02-2011, 09:16 PM
thank you very much! i wonder who is issuing these tests..

Ladofthelight
12-02-2011, 10:22 PM
I agree Ocean...

I received a chaneling from a master guide yesterday.

The message was clear:

-Remain Grounded, no floating away, I chose earth embodiment, and when the going gets "tough" that is when we remember to pull from our strength within.

-Be mindful that others are throwing a lot of their unwanted energy patterns off right now. Those patterns, or even possibly "entities" will be looking for a home. Be mindful of this, set positive intentions, and try not to house this "****" that is floating around.

-Introduce yourself, to yourself. I perceive this as simply saying, take the "time" to do things that you as an indivdual need to do. If you are not mindful of your own needs, you may get swept away by trying to handle other people's garbage.

It appears your messages and mine are very similar.

Good things for the conscious mind to see.

Thank you for sharing!

OceanWaves19161
12-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Not sure...just guides I guess...but I do see a group of people...maybe a council. Those being tested are in a group or wave I sense so the msg doesn't apply to everyone.... just some. Apparently this test is testing people's individuality Lad so the grounding and focus on self seems to go hand in hand. Those going through this test really need to take a look at themselves.... their achievements and weaknesses...this is what may result in a bit of turmoil but will help you to ascend further. Maybe thats why the books are needed to guide people in how to overcome their specific weaknesses...Just a feeling anyway!

Alana

Spiritlite
13-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Thankyou :)
Spiritlite.