PDA

View Full Version : Life itself, the higher reason.

CelestialSphere
19-01-2017, 02:25 PM
I dont know if this is the age, but my whole life i was reasoning and searcheing for a higher reason of life but the older i get the more i feel what is if life itself is the higher reason? What is if death is the ultinate lesson to our life of letting go that holds and binds us to our physical vessel, and there is nothing more to it but experienceing motion that life holds within its time?

Even spirituality is full of illusions and traps one can get stuck with, distract with of that the actual presence holds. Yet i feel just like a traveler in this world, drawn to every place life reveals a lesson. Time has revealed to me there is no light but also no dark, that everythings we humans try to label is just another notion of expectations or fantasizing which keeps oneself distracted. Maybe im nothing but a humble fool trying to understand that i cannot grasp yet everything rinses like sand trough the fingers, nothing but letting go. Maybe thats what life is, a lesson of letting it go oneday.

Whats your thoughts and feelings?

Baile
19-01-2017, 02:29 PM
but the older i get the more i feel what is if life itself is the higher reasonYes it is the higher reason. And yes it has to do with age. :smile: The self-realization path. The experiential wisdom path. Two of the names that are commonly used to describe that which you speak of.

Baile
19-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Maybe im nothing but a humble fool trying to understand that i cannot grasp yet everything rinses like sand trough the fingersOh but CelestialSphere... the revelation is in the sand, and the fingers, and the sand as it slips through the fingers. And the fact we are fools, and eternal souls. The revelation is in the experience of all these things.

CelestialSphere
19-01-2017, 08:58 PM
Oh but CelestialSphere... the revelation is in the sand, and the fingers, and the sand as it slips through the fingers. And the fact we are fools, and eternal souls. The revelation is in the experience of all these things.

Love these words thank you baile.

Hemera
20-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Yes I resonate with this too. I'm still relatively young so it isn't just an age thing, but in my moments of clarity when my mind isn't grasping for something, I can see that everything is a process of let.ting go; letting of people, things, thoughts, emotions, belief systems. We are being led back to the only thing that is real, which is our experience in the moment. As you say, life itself.

Spirituality IS full of illusions. I wonder if it's the biggest ego trap there is. So many assumptions/beliefs. It brings so much peace to let go of it all and lean into the path of the Self, which is all one can know and rely on. But I suppose even the term Self is a label and brings disagreement. What we are is life itself. Life experiencing itself.

Greenslade
20-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Maybe thats what life is, a lesson of letting it go oneday. The Wizard of Oz, one of the most Spiritual movies ever, ever. Click those Ruby Slippers, baby.

No you're not a humble fool, your one-way ticket on the ship of fools is beginning to fade into nothingness and it is becoming meaningless for you so that makes you wise. But 'humble fool' is just another label and the ones that we place upon ourselves are the ones we hold onto the most when they should be the first we drop.

We are going Home and we're going to get there either because of or despite ourselves, we hold onto things that we think we should have or should be but the Universe is working for our Higher Purpose and not what we think we need. What rinses through the fingers is what we don't need, what use is a handful of sand to Spirit anyway?

No thoughts or feelings, just the knowing. As I come to a place of peace within myself it all becomes clear, so many things. I know where I am now, where I've come from and where I've been and I wouldn't trade all the Spirituality on this forum for this. And in this experience I know what I did and why I did it, and I'd do it all again with eyes wide shut just to be here. And the greatest lesson is that there are no lessons, that there is a lesson is just another distraction

It feels like Home, it feels real.

Baile
20-01-2017, 12:00 PM
No thoughts or feelings, just the knowing.I watched Mumford & Sons' Lover Of The Light video a short while ago and was weeping like a baby by the end of it, sobbing at the beauty, the fragility, the love, the message. Thoughts and feelings... It's via this glorious life-gift of my thoughts and feelings, that I come to know.

Jyotir
20-01-2017, 02:38 PM
I dont know if this is the age, but my whole life i was reasoning and searcheing for a higher reason of life but the older i get the more i feel what is if life itself is the higher reason? What is if death is the ultinate lesson to our life of letting go that holds and binds us to our physical vessel, and there is nothing more to it but experienceing motion that life holds within its time?

Even spirituality is full of illusions and traps one can get stuck with, distract with of that the actual presence holds. Yet i feel just like a traveler in this world, drawn to every place life reveals a lesson. Time has revealed to me there is no light but also no dark, that everythings we humans try to label is just another notion of expectations or fantasizing which keeps oneself distracted. Maybe im nothing but a humble fool trying to understand that i cannot grasp yet everything rinses like sand trough the fingers, nothing but letting go. Maybe thats what life is, a lesson of letting it go oneday.

Whats your thoughts and feelings?

Hi CelestialSphere,

We have to let go - - - of stasis - - - because Life is change.

But more importantly, that change is really the evolution of consciousness.

And stasis is really a fixed identification with some consciousness, or aspect of the All-consciousness.

Life experience involves (quite literally) the temporary/temporal identification of Spirit as differentiated being - whether mineral, vegetable, animal, or human - with progressively more conscious awareness, more inclusive awareness, more comprehensive awareness.

This necessarily involves the incremental detachment from form - a shift of identification/specific consciousness - as that progression occurs. It is death that provides a mechanism for this (unconscious) progression by forced detachment, until the human phase when this progression may become the conscious, deliberate result of intelligent will, whereby a practical immortality may be achieved.

Therefore, human life provides the most significant opportunity in this regard, because we may identify fully, completely, and permanently with our true God-Nature - infinite, and eternal - not simply a limited or fixed identification with any partial 'aspect'.

Why is this so?

Because our origination is in the sacrifice of Spirit, that involved Itself within and AS ignorant matter, the ignorance of True Self, for the purpose of its own emergence as evolving consciousness in and through the multiplicity of life; and again, significantly - in and through us.

That means any individuated life is also the complete whole - the One Self.

The realization of that is what is called God-realization, the goal of Life.

~ J

Miss Hepburn
20-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Ah, another reason for this:

God is love. And Love must love. And to love there must be a Beloved.
But since God is Existence infinite and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself.
And in order to love Himself, He must imagine Himself as the Beloved whom He
as the lover imagines He loves.
Beloved and lover implies separation.
And separation creates longing; and longing causes search.
And the wider and the more intense the search, the greater the separation and the more terrible the longing.
When longing is at it's most intense, separation is complete, and the purpose of separation, which was
that love might experience itself as lover and Beloved,
is fulfilled; and union follows.

And when union is attained, the lover knows that he himself was all along the Beloved, whom he loved and desired union with;
and that all the impossible situations that he overcame were obstacles which he himself had placed in the path to himself.
To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is impossible to become what you already are!
Union is nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

-Meher Baba, d. 1969

lemex
20-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Yes I resonate with this too... letting (go) of people, things, thoughts, emotions, belief systems. We are being led back to the only thing that is real, which is our experience in the moment. As you say, life itself.

Spirituality IS full of illusions.
I resonate with it to and was thinking about just this last night. I hadn't even read the post and this was the question I asked .... why are we given these things mentioned if were suppose to let go. :smile: Spiritually I disagree, I see the end as the beginning, there is no such thing as death but birth. We talk of letting go, but are we to accept responsibility. We often feel there is some thing we should be doing but don't, where I have found because I can't. I can only speak for me. What is the purpose of illusion. Does illusion have both reason and purpose. Because I got no answer then (from the higher source) or from the post so far beyond what I think, maybe another can answer. Was this post part of the plan.

blessing, :smile:

lemex
20-01-2017, 05:23 PM
]Hi CelestialSphere,

We have to let go - - - of stasis - - - because Life is change.

But more importantly, that change is really the evolution of consciousness.

And stasis is really a fixed identification with some consciousness, or aspect of the All-consciousness.

The realization of that is what is called God-realization, the goal of Life.

A lot to think about. Physical evolution and Spiritual evolution. Consciousness evolution, what a profound thought when we think we are adults fully developed and unchanging thinking we can go no further. We are the all consciousness who choose in us not to be to us or itself. The goal of life may be our consciousness. I think there is great wisdom and this is not illusion. I am sure someone at sometime has touched upon reality but because it was not understood, not by them but us, it was even called illusion, our way out, our way away from, still a path, not yet our course. Everything mentioned by you are part of my own questions, but what you mentioned is not illusion. Response seem to be illusion not reality.

boshy b. good
21-01-2017, 01:18 AM
we all adults got kid in us at batter up or not

believer does the life doesn't end up - drive panel -
(knap) life shall go going to begin does the believer -
"our straight up we suppose we know finds out light
on about and from up as the cross'd up jesus and top
popa heartbeater up company" - down with that does
sort - that's smart i consider (i consider that's smart)

"pardon, you got a gem for that, better, it's da
heart. -- you." yes too much, for me too, pardon

CelestialSphere
21-01-2017, 03:17 AM
I sense precious value within everyones post, i didnt even expected to get any further response. Thank you for your time :)

I agree life doesnt simply ends with death, yet it is weird to believe into just one time life experience but what is if there isnt such a thing as reincarnation. It simply may also fall into terms of illusion since one can tell, i dont take the responsibility of this life that is actual present. Probably the truth gonna be revealed and we may laugh about all our fancy ideas, who knows. I dont deny spirituality and mystic it has become very distant to me in its variation. Even knowledge it is ever changeing but i feel knowledge is that makes us wiser if we do it, live it, experience it. Thats the responsibility we owe to our life. Detachment seem also a very important way to our life, the mature we get the less grief we experience of things we need or have had to let go. Probaly its just something that naturaly simply happenswithin us during matureing, we can read hundreds of books but no other book may tell who we are, that just everyone can answer themself, if looked deep within thats the story our life knows to tell.

shoni7510
21-01-2017, 08:58 AM
Both life and death are mysteries that wonder about at some stage in ou life. It is a philosophical and spiritual queat to find out what life and death is. I personally think that my life is just a fraction of a bigger life that is going on before i was born and it will continue after my death. My job is learn the lessons that life puts before me and synthesise everyting when I die.

Shivani Devi
21-01-2017, 09:11 AM
I personally feel that the love of life, the 'joi de vie' can have a peak state or peak experience of the fullness and wonderment within it.

To be a part of all nature and to feel the joy in every breath, purpose for every movement and at total peace within oneself and surrounding environment is a very joyous and blissful experience of the highest level.

'Worshiping' life/nature or feeling a part of the whole cosmic system of things, is like a devoted person going to church to worship a 'God'. Life, existence and nature is their 'God' so a church and religion and 'all that rubbish' isn't needed because they are where they want to be and are happy being there.

All I have been saying for the past day or so is that this is great, wonderful and excellent but there's a state of consciousness and existence that's even higher than that awareness still. It's all well and good to be 'one with creation' but what about the Creator of it? or is that part of the deal here too?

There's that point within 'God's dream' where the tiny drop of individual consciousness will merge with the Divine one either before death (if lucky enough to experience it) or upon death if you remember that you will become whatever your last thought is.

So, even though there are those who are happy and satisfied with living and loving life to the fullest and this is totally admirable, love it, I should do much MORE of it myself etc, there's something beyond even that...beyond all we can see, touch, taste, hear and feel...something we cannot process via our mind and need our heart to do it.

For me, this is the highest reason, when 'life itself' is the higher one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpWq51mP5aY

davidsun
21-01-2017, 11:57 PM
What if death is the ultimate lesson to our life of letting go that holds and binds us to our physical vessel, and there is nothing more to it but experiencing motion that life holds within its time?
Value fulfillment is the process of consciousness seeking its utmost potential. It is the inner desire that gives meaning to life on an individual's terms. It is the impetus behind all expression and existence.

Each person's value fulfillment is based on whatever the individual thinks is important. When you follow your inner 'blueprint,' you are truly in touch with your own value fulfillment. By using your innate abilities, by fulfilling your values, you add to the quality of your life and that of the human community and beyond.

See http://www.valuefulfillment.com/what/index.html for more.

davidsun
22-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Value fulfillment is the process of consciousness seeking its utmost potential.
Of course, because Life Itself is the 'supreme' phenom, 'values' which are opposed or contrary to Life's progression are ultimately 'doomed' to be unfulfilled, i.e. to 'die' - and so replaced by 'values' which sustain and are so ve are 'eternally' sustainable by Life! This is the 'motor' that drives 'evolution'.

:cool: