PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Awakening, beginning stages maybe?

Branflakes0609
18-01-2017, 08:25 PM
So, I feel as if I'm going through an awakening. When I was younger, in elementary school, I remember a time where the light bulbs in my bedroom kept blowing. I was always scared of the dark so at night I would keep the blankets over my face so I couldn't 'see' what may be there. Anytime I went to the bathroom, I would check behind the shower curtain. I actually still do that one. But the lights keep blowing for me again. And when in the dark, I find myself covering my eyes with my blanket hiding from whatever may be there. When I look though after calming myself down and try to embrace it, nothing is there. I feel different but not sure what I need to do. I've tried using a pendulum but it doesn't work for me. Maybe my energy is broken. lol. I cannot clear my mind to meditate either. It's kind of stressing me out.

Does anyone have any helpful tips on how to embrace the things we are scared of? Or maybe helpful tips on figuring a spiritual awakening?

Anyone have any stories like mine?

Any suggestions on why my lights keep blowing?

Shivani Devi
19-01-2017, 12:29 AM
So, I feel as if I'm going through an awakening. When I was younger, in elementary school, I remember a time where the light bulbs in my bedroom kept blowing. I was always scared of the dark so at night I would keep the blankets over my face so I couldn't 'see' what may be there. Anytime I went to the bathroom, I would check behind the shower curtain. I actually still do that one. But the lights keep blowing for me again. And when in the dark, I find myself covering my eyes with my blanket hiding from whatever may be there. When I look though after calming myself down and try to embrace it, nothing is there. I feel different but not sure what I need to do. I've tried using a pendulum but it doesn't work for me. Maybe my energy is broken. lol. I cannot clear my mind to meditate either. It's kind of stressing me out.

Does anyone have any helpful tips on how to embrace the things we are scared of? Or maybe helpful tips on figuring a spiritual awakening?

Greetings.

First I would employ the services of an electrician to check for power surges or faulty wiring (ask a sparky).

Then, I would replace the globes with expensive, long lasting globes of lower wattage.

When handling flourescent bulbs, try not to touch the globe itself - grab it from the bottom or they'll just keep on blowing.

Ask around the neighbourhood and see if others have the same problem. It could be a power supply problem too.

If they keep on blowing after this, let me know.

I cannot sleep in the dark, nor can I sleep without noise. My senses need an external distraction to sleep.

Invest in a night light or a small lamp for your bedroom and turn that on instead of the big light. See if the lamp globe blows..

Anyway, sleep with a low, ambient light and a CD player, playing relaxation music or light classical - I listen to politics and I fall asleep in no time. :D

Also, you may like to do a smudge with sage to get rid of any negative entities/energies.

So yeah, smudge with sage, get an electrician in to check wiring, use lower wattage globes, use a bedroom lamp instead of a light, use relaxation CDs...see how that goes.

Usually the answers are the most obvious, logical and practical ones. If that fails, time to look beyond.

All the best with it.

Justme1981
19-01-2017, 12:38 AM

Thank you friend for reaching out to us, this reply is also for Necromancer. Here is what I suspect and I think I am write: you have a lot of nervous energy, but that is good thing because you are exuding energy which some people cannot. You are literally defending yourself from the unknown with the energy you produce; be grateful, embrace it. We all have fears but the beauty of fear? Is it let's us know we have an omniscient understanding of the world that we can address.

Here is what I suggest you and Necromancer do, because really you are kindred spirit with him being in denial by saying it is electric issues that is the response of a man who goes what you go through but rationalizes it away. This is what I recommend for you both: develop telepathy. I will show you how as I have done so many times.

Lay somewhere safe, lights on or off, close your eyes and ask your spirit guide or your higher self questions. They can be questions big or small, it can be about anything. Then imagine and, and talk to yourself in the voice of your spirit guide, talking to yourself in their voice in how they would respond. Have a conversation with your spirit guide, you asking questions he or she replying and you talking through him or her. Anyone can and should do this. Then you will hear voices from other people out there who maybe listening, talk, have fun, just chat. They are people with telepathy like you who are just having a good time talking Then you will be able to talk to the animals of the Earth. Try it. There is no danger in doing it. If they tell you to contact a local God, do it.

Cheers!

Shivani Devi
19-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Well, I am not rationalising it, nor am I 'in denial' nor am I a 'he'... but I do like to explore and debunk the obvious first before looking at anything else.

I wouldn't be a good paranormal investigator if I did not.

I'm like 'Mythbusters' in person - "I reject your 'reality' and substitute my own".

However, my employment of scientific method using Occam's Razor isn't me being in denial. It's common sense.

To accept that this is the work of 'ghosts' or 'psychic energy' or anything else without even checking to see if there's a logical cause like a bad switch/wiring or local power surges would be 'me in denial' - denial of the most probable and possible cause according to science.

I just think that way and I am not 'rationalising it away'. I'm just not that quick to jump to 'this must be a paranormal thing' is all. I find your comments rather offensive and distasteful, honestly. I am sorry.

Justme1981
19-01-2017, 02:26 AM
Well, I am not rationalising it, nor am I 'in denial' nor am I a 'he'... but I do like to explore and debunk the obvious first before looking at anything else.

I wouldn't be a good paranormal investigator if I did not.

I'm like 'Mythbusters' in person - "I reject your 'reality' and substitute my own".

However, my employment of scientific method using Occam's Razor isn't me being in denial. It's common sense.

To accept that this is the work of 'ghosts' or 'psychic energy' or anything else without even checking to see if there's a logical cause like a bad switch/wiring or local power surges would be 'me in denial' - denial of the most probable and possible cause according to science.

I just think that way and I am not 'rationalising it away'. I'm just not that quick to jump to 'this must be a paranormal thing' is all. I find your comments rather offensive and distasteful, honestly. I am sorry.

Just develop telepathy. You do not want to be the mythbusters, I do not want to be the mythbusters because I like women. Cheers, just develop telepathy.

Shivani Devi
19-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Just develop telepathy. You do not want to be the mythbusters, I do not want to be the mythbusters because I like women. Cheers, just develop telepathy.
I would, but you see, I have way too many thoughts of my own to get rid of without being able to collect even more of them. :tongue:

Seriously though - if I did develop it, I'm sure Mr James Randi would like to know. I could really use a million bucks.

Problem is, ESP cannot be proven to exist, even though we all know it does.

But wait now, let's see. I am clairaudient, clairsentient and claircognizant already and I cannot 'guess' a random picture or a number from 1-10 or even the right suit of a card...I am totally hopeless in anything ESP...I thought the spirits would tell me to prove they exist too, but nope, they didn't and my 'remote viewing skills' are atrocious.

People said to me "If you can REALLY talk to ghosts and you are a 'ghost whisperer' get them to tell you what word I have written down" .

So, I asked the spirits who said "it doesn't work that way" and "we can't" and "tell them to eff off"...

Now, because the spirits said they couldn't do it, that meant my 'mediumship skills' were fake and I was only a big fake and I didn't have any abilities etc...go figure. :rolleyes:

I decided to give all my 'gifts' back to the source with a 'do not want', but I'll still hear important messages from time to time or become aware of when the energy of a spirit is around me.

I decided to concentrate on my own spirituality and finding my own peace with God, rather than 'talking to ghosts' or 'reading people's minds' or anything like that....but thanks for suggesting it.

Branflakes0609
19-01-2017, 03:37 PM
Thank you all for your input! :) I will try the telepathy thing. BUT I have a wild imagination so I may hear voices even when they aren't there. I use to sleep with a night light and the radio softly then I moved in with my fiancé. He usually has the light on and the tv up loud so it doesn't help me. I've started listening to my relax app that has many sounds to help relax! :) I have noticed in many houses I go into, the lights flicker a little. Not in any kind of rhythm. They just do it randomly.

John32241
19-01-2017, 05:28 PM

Hello,

My understanding is that once we believe we are truly loved and precious, there will be very little which will frighten us.

What religions, and society has conditioned us to think and feel is that we Must Please God in order to be safe. This Fear of God has been promoted for human purposes. Now if we can actually understand that and appreciate its implications, we can feel loved and precious during our own personal reflections.

There are many times in life when we are told some thing about our self which is untrue. You issues with meditation are related to a deception of some kind is what I suspect. I encourage evolving a more empowering truth for your self where meditation brings you calming energies which allow for clear and encouraging reflections.

John

vespa68
19-01-2017, 06:44 PM

This is not an awakening but you starting to face things. An awakening is extremely intense emotions that are very deep because you lose who you are. It is because of a trauma in life.

Glacier Serenade
20-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Hello,

My understanding is that once we believe we are truly loved and precious, there will be very little which will frighten us.YES! :biggrin: I used to fear things as a child but as I grew up I feared fewer and fewer things. I no longer fear heights and even stinging insects I am no longer fearful of (unless they are of the agressive kind tho as I would obviously run away to avoid being stung unlike wasps/bees etc.) but the essential last real fear I have is social anxiety, but I'm working on it! It's my 2017 resolution :tongue: I recently thought of another one and it's when I am lost in my thoughts like schizophrenia symptoms and I negatively question everything and it's very hard to let go of this, even with my recent spiritual awareness, although my recent "attack" (it was only brief in the afternoon earlier in the week) it wasn't as bad as what I experienced around July last year which lasted a couple of weeks and really brought me down. I did spend a couple of weeks before that eating the wrong foods etc. and the recent attack I had a pack of biscuits to myself shortly before it so it was seemingly my fault. But I'm working on the food problem too, which comes and goes, but at least I'm not close to being overweight :biggrin:

A human Being
20-01-2017, 08:30 PM
With regards to embracing the things we're scared of - yeah, it's a tricky one, because the majority of us (certainly I am, I can say that for sure :D) are hardwired, I think, to turn away from fear. So it's become habitual behaviour, and breaking these sorts of habits usually feels like hard work; it does require discipline, and a willingness to give up the struggle, be still, and consciously experience that inner turmoil.

Oftentimes, when we do this, we might start to feel overwhelmed - if you start to feel like this, my advice would be to shift your attention from your thoughts to your body, take a few slow, deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth, and allow your body to relax. And try to be patient, as these issues don't tend to resolve overnight - it can feel arduous, but it's worth the effort :smile:

Justme1981
20-01-2017, 09:06 PM
I would, but you see, I have way too many thoughts of my own to get rid of without being able to collect even more of them. :tongue:

Seriously though - if I did develop it, I'm sure Mr James Randi would like to know. I could really use a million bucks.

Problem is, ESP cannot be proven to exist, even though we all know it does.

But wait now, let's see. I am clairaudient, clairsentient and claircognizant already and I cannot 'guess' a random picture or a number from 1-10 or even the right suit of a card...I am totally hopeless in anything ESP...I thought the spirits would tell me to prove they exist too, but nope, they didn't and my 'remote viewing skills' are atrocious.

People said to me "If you can REALLY talk to ghosts and you are a 'ghost whisperer' get them to tell you what word I have written down" .

So, I asked the spirits who said "it doesn't work that way" and "we can't" and "tell them to eff off"...

Now, because the spirits said they couldn't do it, that meant my 'mediumship skills' were fake and I was only a big fake and I didn't have any abilities etc...go figure. :rolleyes:

I decided to give all my 'gifts' back to the source with a 'do not want', but I'll still hear important messages from time to time or become aware of when the energy of a spirit is around me.

I decided to concentrate on my own spirituality and finding my own peace with God, rather than 'talking to ghosts' or 'reading people's minds' or anything like that....but thanks for suggesting it.

Wait, I did not read your entire comment but if what you are saying is true James Randi (the Amazing Randi) owes me a million bucks. I already used telepathy on him while mocking him before. Long story. Can someone confirm Randi is giving a million for telepathy because everyone in California has it?

How do I do this...I'll do an internet search. I'm sure the OP has followed my advice and developed telepathy. Simple instructions, works every time. Just try it, no one can read your thoughts and you cannot read anyone else's thoughts you are just talking to each other.

Let me start a thread.

Justme1981
20-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Go to this page, the contest is terminated by Randi

http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html

There's reasons it's terminated because we all have telepathy. I mocked him telepathically, which anyone can do. And now he doesn't want to give the money away.

A human Being
20-01-2017, 11:37 PM
YES! :biggrin: I used to fear things as a child but as I grew up I feared fewer and fewer things. I no longer fear heights and even stinging insects I am no longer fearful of (unless they are of the agressive kind tho as I would obviously run away to avoid being stung unlike wasps/bees etc.) but the essential last real fear I have is social anxiety, but I'm working on it! It's my 2017 resolution :tongue: I recently thought of another one and it's when I am lost in my thoughts like schizophrenia symptoms and I negatively question everything and it's very hard to let go of this, even with my recent spiritual awareness, although my recent "attack" (it was only brief in the afternoon earlier in the week) it wasn't as bad as what I experienced around July last year which lasted a couple of weeks and really brought me down. I did spend a couple of weeks before that eating the wrong foods etc. and the recent attack I had a pack of biscuits to myself shortly before it so it was seemingly my fault. But I'm working on the food problem too, which comes and goes, but at least I'm not close to being overweight :biggrin:
Ooh yeah the social anxiety - that's a tough one, and I reckon it's more widespread than people might assume. I suffer with this a little too, I think it's the fear of negative judgment that gets me, almost expecting others to see me in a bad light. Though I'm thinking this is projection, and reflects my own negative beliefs about myself. I'm working on it though, and I think I'm making progress :smile:

Great that you've managed to overcome your fear of heights and stinging insects though :smile: Good point about eating junk food, I think people often underestimate the effects this can have on their mental well-being as well as their waistline; it's unfortunate, because when you're feeling stressed it can be very tempting to just reach for a packet of crisps or sugary treat, because they give you instant gratification and distract you from those anxious feelings, but ultimately those feelings have to be faced if we want to be truly free.