PDA

View Full Version : Protection Exercise/Spell - anti-social neighbour

amy green
12-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know a spell or exercise I can do to give me cosmic/psychic protection from a deluded anti-social neighbour who has been constantly harassing me for 7 years now (garden break-ins, vandalism, trashing)?
I've done nothing to her; a misunderstanding 7 years ago (a neighbour
complained to the council about her; no name revealed when she was
interviewed, she thinks it was me!). Although recently, I finally had to
report her (it became too much), since which there's been an escalation
in her antics. She's in denial (even though her daughter TOLD me it's
her). Her situation is she's very unhappy with 5 kids. Have asked her
why she's doing this. Won't answer but doesn't deny.

papadan
12-02-2011, 02:42 PM
I can tell you what works for me.
It seems that the angels work on people more than situations.
It may seem difficult, but try praying to the angels to help this lady.
To change her attitudes and give her peace-of-mind.
Hope and mean great things for her and that she will realize that her actions effect others.

When we are angry with people we seem to receive anger in return.
Only send love and peace thoughts. Doesn't cost a dime.

Sozerius
14-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Well, the best protection from something like that is something that is WELL within your means, with no spells, spirit influence, or energetical workings needed. :P

Contact law enforcement. If she continues, contact them again. Eventually she should learn that she doesnt enjoy having the law harrass her when she harrasses others. :P

amy green
16-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the above replies/help.
Papadan I was passively tolerant of her antics for the first 5 years of harassment; have even told her I don't hate her - and meant it! Made no difference. It's only in the last 2 years I've become angry, since it's TOTALLY unprovoked and obsessively frequent.
Sozerius As mentioned, I have recently reported her - several times now actually. It just inflammes the situation and is not the solution.

HOWEVER, I'M RELIEVED TO SAY THERE'S BEEN WHAT AMOUNTS TO A RECENT MIRACLE/BREAKTHROUGH. I'd forgotten that (some months previous) I sent out a heartfelt plea to the cosmos for this situation to be resolved. What transpired was a new helpful resident - sent like an angel to help me - a kind of mediation ensued. Incredibly, she's friends with the asbo neighbour and had never seen that side to her until she witnessed my garden damage for herself! I'm witnessing a healing/restoration. There's now a lull in the harassments.

IF ANYONE IS EXPERIENCING A PROBLEM THAT SEEMS BEYOND SOLUTION, I'D REALLY RECOMMEND TRYING COSMIC ORDERING. I didn't do this "by the book" but - in my own way - I gave up trying to deal with it myself and, in earnest, surrendered the problem to the cosmos.... result!!!

xir
27-02-2011, 01:49 PM
I am in a similar circumstance. I became obsessed with an older gentleman, but he became an attachment, for me, and he wouldn't speak to me about it, or discuss the situation with me. He seemed closed minded for an enlightened man, so I am trying to move on with this