PDA

View Full Version : "Oddities"???

Triad
12-02-2011, 01:38 AM
One of the stranger things regarding the Indigenous in the Western Hemisphere is that, when the Europeans came....

They reported no differences between humans that could not be observed
in the Eastern Hemisphere...very strange given how history is described in
the "West"....I was taught this was not the case and in relation to the
issue.......

Toltec's wrapped the heads of there children so there heads would be pointed....that is presented at Easter Island

So is an Indigenous headdress the Miccosukee use, in all probability also do others...

I was taught that these "oddities," were favorable mutations and that they have survived....

nalan
12-02-2011, 03:49 AM
The mutations you speak of are world wide. Long heads. Supposedly to resemble the gods, or extraterrestrials who came and messed with our existence.

It's not just a Native American thing, and now that I think of it, I do not recall any Native Americans participating in this practice. What nation do you speak of?

Triad
12-02-2011, 04:06 AM
I have explained that... And those are not all the statues at Easter Island...I am limited by my recent membership... but at least two types of statues are representative of Indigenous..again I never implied this is something that is not about the world.....

I am Taino and Chinese...I was trained in Puerto Rico between the ages of 4 and 7....I remembered that there was a fire that extended from what is now Florida to Mexico along the coast....Its flame would have been visible from the altitude to satellites orbit today...I remembered what happened to them and so I was given a name...

nalan
12-02-2011, 04:08 AM
What are you talking about? Are you having difficulty with English?

Triad
12-02-2011, 04:18 AM
I am Taino and Chinese

I have explained that Caribbean indigenous culture presents not that aliens came to earth but that humans have changed....In ancient times these individuals were regarded with considerable respect and it is explained that today they still exist.

I am relating something of my own culture that I was taught.

nalan
12-02-2011, 04:36 AM
I'm not entirely certain what you are saying. Are you suggesting that the human skull has changed?

Triad
12-02-2011, 05:29 AM
No.... Toltec's warped the skulls of there children very tightly and from birth...this resulted in a skull with a pointed shape like a cone to look more like there gods...there are statues like this at Easter Island

There is an account that I was taught as derived from the Toltec's....it presents that there were favorable human mutations on Earth Understand that when Quetzalcoatl left Mexico as described he would have ended up in the Caribbean...I was taught that before they were names the Taino they were called the Arawat and before then the Toltec's.

If you search Taino Indian and Ball courts you will find that
there are ancient ball courts in Puerto Rico. Also search
Taino and Puerto Rico to view there homepage.

I am relating something I was taught as a matter of introduction.

They presented the existence of another Species of human having existed in the western hemisphere ..different in some regards to humans.....but similar in others..as in a human oddity that was specific to the western hemisphere prior to the arrival of the Europeans. The accounts presents they are still alive though in hiding... it is reasonable to conclude that any oddities discovered in the Western Hemisphere by the Europeans that were different from those in the Eastern Hemisphere, they would have been killed.

Triad
13-02-2011, 03:19 AM
You see it was the eye's...I am proud to present another Title.....I am a Nagual

nalan
13-02-2011, 10:15 PM
What is Nagual?

Triad
14-02-2011, 01:13 AM
Why it is that the Mayans/Toltec's/Aztecs never hunted the Buffalo? Did they not know that the Buffalo were there? Or did they not think they were there? According to the University of Puerto Rico the Miccosukee are part of the origin of the Taino...they today live in Everglades, Florida and where did they come from? The first account I was taught was of a person my teachers called, “That One”. Who appeared one day and solicited membership to a tribe, who lived in what is now called Arizona.

The Men of the Tribe solicited information from all the other tribes they could contact and as a result determined no other knew of him....they concluded that someone was rejecting him and so he was challenged to the death....a time of choosing did the membership of the tribe made upon there own...

One the day, hour, minute and second of there choosing That One pointed to a place in the sky and
said,” Now you shall know the power within me.” The account records that a Super Nova occurred at the same spot where he was pointing.....this account is related to the Super Nova that occurred in the
Gemini Star cluster roughly 33,000 years ago and visible from what is now known as Arizona.

A Tolteca Nagual is first a Man or a Woman, second a Scientist, third a Weapon and fourth seeks Peace... for when a Nagual acts as a weapon.....his enemies, will desire Peace.

A name I remember is Kashai to whom death was not a consequence...he presented himself as a Warrior and a Nagual, in that order and lived during the Tolteca Empire...he is the one who's image is presented in the Calendar...his name will be remembered no mater what anyone writes...there is a way to process sound, we have presented it (Search Mayan Sound Technology). We present the issue is related to a way to make sound simpler, in related to cause.

No one understand how this is possible but Naguals do....that is a Nagual..and these are my thoughts...I come from a "certain" family....

Any thoughts?

Apakhana Akshobhya
14-02-2011, 03:44 AM
They presented the existence of another Species of human having existed in the western hemisphere...

Sorry to but in but this thread got me interested. I think he's talking about race and not meaning literal species. Multiple races had migrated to the Americas long before the arrival of Europeans. Another species would mean someting like the difference between Neanderthals and Cromags.

Triad
14-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Yes....this is what I mean by a favorable mutation..

elisi
03-06-2014, 03:54 PM
they never hunted buffalo because there were no buffalo in south america. unless you're talking about water buffalo and not bison.

what tribe are you talking about in arizona?