PDA

View Full Version : Light orbs ?

Ciaraver
07-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Hi there! Last night I saw my first light orb and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them ? Also can spirits be attached to jewlerly? Especially something they died in ?
Thank you

Lynn
07-01-2017, 10:38 PM
Hello

Jewelry holds energy like anything that is physical matter. I have had a table that had energy attached to it.

An orb is something that is open for great debate, I see them as a Medium and I see spirit energy.

I can share an experience once, where I put a ring on from an estate jewelry store. The minute it was on my finger I hit the floor, there was energy still with the ring. I got it off and I slowly came back to me.

When I asked about the known history of the ring the store owner said he knew it, and explained that it was from a murder estate sale.

I then told him about what I felt and saw when the ring was on. I told him that she had been stabbed over and over again, he pulled out the news paper articled stunned that I was right on.

So with anything that you know was with them when they passed bless it or have it blessed and cleared from them.

Lynn

Ciaraver
07-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Thank you for replying! I don't no why but I am very scared of seeing the orb again! I have my sisters necklace by my bedside... could this have anything to do with it ?
Your story was incredible by the way! I never knew objects could hold so much energy!

Really!
08-01-2017, 12:44 AM
My understanding of orbs is they are a sign of a guardian angel nearby ...
It's supposed to be a positive sign ...
Hope this helps ...

Ciaraver
08-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Thank you for your reply! I feel as if it's my sister :€

Really!
10-01-2017, 04:34 AM
Thank you for your reply! I feel as if it's my sister :€

I'm happy you're relieved & able to enjoy them now ...
You're also quite fortunate your sister is sending signs you feel & see ...
I'm excited for you ...
My understanding is a deceased close relative will contact their loved ones to let them know they're okay as well as be w/you ...
This has been the case w/my deceased husband, he buzzes around most often around b-days, anniversaries & holidays ...
He's like having a personal angel we know & love w/us ... :smile:

Dude
11-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Are orbs supposed to be small? I don't know much about these things but what if it was bigger than a beach ball and not moving?

mihael_11
28-01-2017, 07:03 PM
I see orbs, what are they? Sometimes they are environmental, or comes through people, usually are blue ones it is yust like small flash so it draws my atention i interpret them as something good.