PDA

View Full Version : Visual snow

Emmalevine
11-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Does anyone else see visual snow (millions of tiny dots or television-like static in the air) since developing spiritually and/or psychically?

This has been labelled a clinical condition but in my case it has developed alongside other psychic phenonema. I'd be interested if anyone else sees this and how this has developed if so, ie do you see anything else beyond the dots?

Roselove
11-02-2011, 07:19 PM
yes i do, esp over the past few months.. i thought it was lack of sleep or too much time on the computer at first but then i was told i was developing some kind of ability.. maybe we are seeing energy idk.. i also see colors and get visions at night

spirit72
11-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi what your seeing is not snow, it is called prana... It is the very life force that all living things need to breath... If you look carefully you will see the leaves on tress breath them in... Meditation on visualising breathing in and out prana can be very powerful... I have seen it since I was small, thought it was something wrong with my eyes...LOL

Emmalevine
11-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks both of you. Rosewater I get the colours and visions as well. It all started when my Kundalini awakened last Christmas. Spirit72 that's interesting...didn't think of it as prana although I knew it wasn't literally snow (lol) but yes, prana makes sense...exciting!

Selenphina
12-02-2011, 12:07 AM
yes, most defiantely can relate and I see it all the time.

SWIM
12-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Yep.... I was asking for any explanation about that just a couple of days ago... Could someone tell me where I mind find more detailed info on that anywhere in the forum?:hug2:

jchazu
17-02-2011, 04:21 PM
I know that I have been experiencing visual snow for the past two years since the initial Kundalini awakening, but the awakening was during a psychedelic experience, and from what I have read, the use of hallucinogenic substances can result in Hallucinogenic Persisting Perception Disorder, and visual snow is the primary symptom, as well as afterimages that last longer than usual. This can also be triggered by other drugs.

Of the people reporting experiencing visual snow, is this occurring without any previous drug use? For me this would lend weight to the notion that this may truly be psychically related and not just a somewhat annoying neurological malfunction.

Love and laughter,

Justin

Selenphina
17-02-2011, 04:52 PM
never used any drugs. Haven't ever even smoked dope. But I see the snow and have long lasting afterimages also and other visual experiences too.

Emmalevine
17-02-2011, 05:09 PM
I've never taken any drugs in my life. The visual snow I see has resulted from a Kundalini awakening and the same is true for the other phenonema I see too.

jchazu
22-02-2011, 02:27 AM
Thank you for the replies! I find this to be a very interesting part of spiritual development.

eleventwentyseven
20-04-2011, 12:30 AM
Hi

I've experienced visual snow my entire life. When I was about 3, I told my mom "I can see the air." I was hoping she could tell me if it was normal or not, but I don't remember her responding with any insight. So I started asking other kids if they could see the air, or all the dots that make it up, and they didn't seem to know what I was talking about either. I've had a few experiences that could be classified as spiritual, precogntive dreams and such but I've never thought of myself as psychic or having any particularly outstanding gifts. Just thought I would add my story to the list of people who respond here to say they've had the phenomenon their whole lives. Also, I've noticed it getting stronger/more pronounced just in the last few months. Wondering if any other visual snow people are experiencing the same thing?

Seven
20-04-2011, 08:01 AM
I've seen it my whole life and thought nothing of it.

tragblack
20-04-2011, 08:02 AM
I've posted on a few threads about this. I see it too.

Sangress
20-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I see it as well as its movements and the way it all reflects light. I've noticed it since I was young, always assumed it was something normal.

Another word for prana is energy, which is again a lifeforce, though not just of living things, but also of physical things and spirits alike. Basically what everthing if made of, the non-physical building blocks of life.