PDA

View Full Version : rising sign

sophieapril
11-02-2011, 11:58 AM
im a libra and my rising sign also libra what are your views with that? i know that im very spiritual but also very emotinal i can go to a very dark place and want to give up when sleeping i can be falling down a whole it all blk n i can feel im going but summit stops it n i wake up bit scared coz i know wot was happing i dont want to fail but the obstacles/feelings are getting bigger and more oftern i only just get through/over then trying to rest two days later there summit else i need strenght my tf he a leo gives me lots it hard for me to belive how strong he has made me but in past 7 years but i still feel i havent got enough im still half week maybe coz we split last august for a break for him to clear head ov bad things n coz we only halfley 2 gether so i dont feel complete he took most of my energy i was wilting thats y needed the separation

just read that i got more venus so

Unless Saturn is very strong in the chart, Libra is delicate, charming, sociable, perpetually compromising. For this reason, you may sometimes come across as hesitant and weak because you dare not to insist or to give your opinion. You prefer to act as a unifier, an element of understanding and equity, even though it is detrimental to your own assertiveness. You loathe violence, you spare no efforts for the sake of pacification and you adjust to the situation with flexibility and charm.

i need to get strong, any advice suggestions? i was thinking of getting a lion tattoe for my strenght and my leo i had ace ov cups done in sept 2004 nxt sept we had a lovey little girl

StoneAgeQueen
11-02-2011, 01:19 PM
The issue you're describing wouldn't really have much to do with the rising sign, it'll be an aspect or another placement.

sophieapril
11-02-2011, 01:37 PM
The issue you're describing wouldn't really have much to do with the rising sign, it'll be an aspect or another placement.

hi stoneagequeen, thanx for replyingyour theory is intresting, how do u mean another placement

StoneAgeQueen
11-02-2011, 03:00 PM
I mean- in your chart.. mercury or some other planet, and the aspects between the planets.

Spiritlite
11-02-2011, 04:06 PM
My sun is cancer, my rising is cancer.
Spiritlite.