SecretDreams333
30-12-2016, 09:13 AM
be blessed on this day of pure insights
be amazed by what you are and can be
be surprised by all that's around and all you see
this day has only just started :-)

Baile
30-12-2016, 09:35 AM
and when your in oh you are so attachedI was contemplating this morning how the desire to be spiritual creates a kind of hubris where one starts to see her/his self as "in" with spirit: "I'm spiritual, I'm aware of spiritual things, unlike the rest of the world" sort of thing. It's a possessiveness and type of madness really. People become attached to their being spiritual; being in with spirit. Even those who practice detachment spirituality, see their detachment as spiritually evolved. They become attached to their detachment in other words. I've said it many times, it would be good to drop the word 'spirit' and substitute the word 'life' instead. We're all in it and doing it.

SecretDreams333
30-12-2016, 09:37 AM
lol may the source be with you lol
:icon_frown: :hug3: :mad: :hug2: :tongue:

SecretDreams333
30-12-2016, 09:38 AM
I was contemplating this morning how the desire to be spiritual creates a kind of hubris where one starts to see her/his self as "in" with spirit: "I'm spiritual, I'm aware of spiritual things, unlike the rest of the world" sort of thing. It's a possessiveness and type of madness really. People become attached to their being spiritual; being in with spirit. Even those who practice detachment spirituality, see their detachment as spiritually evolved. They become attached to their detachment in other words. I've said it many times, it would be good to drop the word 'spirit' and substitute the word 'life' instead. We're all in it and doing it.
sure do whats best for you

Baile
30-12-2016, 09:48 AM
an energy raptor is your name
you hate me cos I don't want you
that can not be in your world
you explode cos I know you
the worst thing for you is to see your self
to see who you are
the pain you have caused
playing your game for your needs
your needs leave a trail of destruction
There is a spiritual (there I go!) idea that everything that comes at us in life, is actually us, being mirrored to us. My letting go of my animosity towards life - what others and the world were supposedly doing to me - had everything to do with my coming to a depth understanding of this spiritual idea.

SecretDreams333
30-12-2016, 10:05 AM
There is a spiritual (there I go!) idea that everything that comes at us in life, is actually us, being mirrored to us. My letting go of my animosity towards life - what others and the world were supposedly doing to me - had everything to do with my coming to a depth understanding of this spiritual idea.

darn Mr Baile you messed up my post I wanted the smilies thing as 3th part under it but it was soooo difficult you can'd do more that 5 smiles or it wont post and so you put ur stuff under it !!!! lol now my cascade is ruined for ever and ever sins no one can reorder postings U did it lol you are naughty !!!!
I bet U have always been naughty . like dis liking nice art and perhaps
even think its cool when gravity art is removed from walls that are boring lol
and I still have to drink tea and go out shopping with my mum ugggg lol