PDA

View Full Version : Research on bach flower remedies

angelic star
22-12-2016, 04:32 AM
I have been writing paper on bach flower remedies and doing a bit of research on this. I would like to hear your experiences with this.
I can also prescribe medicine based on an intuitive readings, so if anyone is interested , let me know.

Thank you

Miss Hepburn
24-12-2016, 11:49 PM
I see no one has responded.
I have too long and wonderful of a story or two....suffice it to say...
Rescue Remedy really works, I know!

However, Bach Flowers are like dinosaurs to me...there are Angelic Flower Essences far superior out there, just sayin.
Many from the New England area.

linen53
25-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Had to research it. Dr Edward Bach wrote books on flower essences.

Miss Hepburn
25-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Flower Essences in general from almost 'sacred' sources...
honored and done with love and knowledge are sooo
powerful...they blow my mind!

I mean, come on...how can these little liquids do anything?
But they DO!
Even on a skeptic!

angelic star
26-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Flower Essences in general from almost 'sacred' sources...
honored and done with love and knowledge are sooo
powerful...they blow my mind!

I mean, come on...how can these little liquids do anything?
But they DO!
Even on a skeptic!

Thank you Miss Hepburn. I have tried homoepathy and bach flower and must say the bach flower is more of my favorite. I have had them in the past and yes they do work !
do you have any favorite essences or stories of how it worked for you ?
I have recently just ordered some essences again.

Merry christmas and blessings :)

Miss Hepburn
26-12-2016, 05:13 PM
do you have any favorite essences or stories of how it worked for you ?
I have recently just ordered some essences again.
Merry christmas and blessings :) I'm so sorry I do...but there are just too many.
But, here: a book,
"Flower Essences" by Machaelle Small Wright...:wink:

A favorite essence?...ha..Wisteria...try finding it, tho!
It's like little fairies enter you and with your eyes closed all sorts of colors
happen as the essence goes to where it needs to after about 2 minutes of sitting...in the morning you can
be a changed person!

Try Delta Gardens.

angelic star
27-12-2016, 04:07 AM
I'm so sorry I do...but there are just too many.
But, here: a book,
"Flower Essences" by Machaelle Small Wright...:wink:

A favorite essence?...ha..Wisteria...try finding it, tho!
It's like little fairies enter you and with your eyes closed all sorts of colors
happen as the essence goes to where it needs to after about 2 minutes of sitting...in the morning you can
be a changed person!

Try Delta Gardens.

Thank you Miss Hepburn . Haha nice way to describe it, I have heard of Wisteria will look into it. Thank you for the book recommendation, I will look into it. I do have Yoganananda's book on essences. I find the book quite handy.

Namaste, blessings

anthony c
11-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Wow this sounds great!!! Any Angelic Flower Essences or Bush Flower Essences
that works well for nervousness??

THX :D

Miss Hepburn
13-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Wow this sounds great!!! Any Angelic Flower Essences or Bush Flower Essences
that works well for nervousness??

THX :D
Yes, your basic Rescue Remedy around $15 now.
But, me, I would take a dropper full of Lemon Balm herb...$12...
I hear Valium uses it.

anthony c
13-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Yes, your basic Rescue Remedy around $15 now.
But, me, I would take a dropper full of Lemon Balm herb...$12...
I hear Valium uses it.

Thanks allot Miss Hepburn as always. :hug:

Lots of love.

Really!
13-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Rescue Remedy does work depending on one's emotional level ...
It didn't work during grief/desperation for relief even if I downed an entire bottle & sucked on 2-3 lozenges simultaneously ...
My stress was far too high & raw to have any effect ...
Use when slightly to moderatly unbalanced is good ... :smile:

wit's end
16-01-2017, 06:42 AM
I found Bach flower remedies very interesting and effective , speaking on my own experience :) . Have tried a lot of them starting with Clematis and i found it better working than homeopathic remedies with high potencies (my expirience). glad that i found your post , hope we can exchange experience :)

angelic star
19-01-2017, 01:27 PM
I found Bach flower remedies very interesting and effective , speaking on my own experience :) . Have tried a lot of them starting with Clematis and i found it better working than homeopathic remedies with high potencies (my expirience). glad that i found your post , hope we can exchange experience :)

I have been taking Clematis too, it has helped me ground a lot. I was taking homoepathy before, flower essences feel more effective. I am so eager to learn more about this. Bach flowers are amazing :)
What's your favorite essence ?

angelic star
19-01-2017, 01:29 PM
So traditionally I hear walnut can help sensitives from unwanted influences, does anyone know any other essences that can help empaths/ sensitves deal with foreign energy. Or any essences that give protection ?

wit's end
20-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Hello angelic star :) . My favorite Bach flower is white chestnut , it really calm my mind , stopping me from overthinking :) .

About your question for unwanted influences and help empaths / sensitives i think Centaury should be also effective along side with Walnut , since they are in same group for "OVERSENSITIVITY" that Dr. Bach describe it. Centaury balance throat and solar plexus chakra , like the known german practitioner Mechthild Scheffer describe "A sensitive person has described how after first dosage of Centaury a powerfull sensation arose ,bringing the left and the right side of the body into lane and specifically concentrating in the solar pelxus and in the thyroid chakras".

About walnut symptoms stands "Difficulties of adjusting in transition periods of life. Wants to resist powerful influences and follow one's own true ambitions."

Also when you self analyse you can find similarities in symptoms that can cause difficulties choosing the right remedy so this might help ..

*Centaury - Easily influenced because of own will is weak.
*Cerato - Easily influenced because one does not trust one's own judgement.
*Scleranthus - Easily influenced because of total lack of mental focus ; is all the time torn to and fro at energy level.
*Wild Oat - Easily influenced because ambitions not definite.
*Honeysuckle - Easily influenced because mind largely dwelling on the past.
*Clematis - Easily influenced because tends to dwell in fantasy world .
*Walnut - Easily influenced because of increased sensitivity and instability during important phases of new beginnings in life .

===============

There are also Karmic Flower Essences divided to group similar to Dr. Bach .
"White Bluebell - Flower Essence" is for protection.

And "Auric Protection" which is Flower, gem and crystal essence combination.

For Auric "essence" my guess is they are made on similar process like homeopathic remedy on very very low potency .

p.s. this is only informative since i'm not certified practitioner :) .

Light lady
27-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Hi Angelic star,
I've used rescue remedy on my dog when he was stressed over something, he showed an almost immediate improvement, a good test, as he had no idea what I was doing (other then giving him something he didn't like -lol).
I also recently started my husband on balanced child essence which isn't by wild child essences ( you can google it), he was so much less grumpy, when we ran out I didn't immediately replace it, he went back to being moody, grumpy and generally a bit of a git. I repurchased it just after Christmas, he's is back to bring better tempered again. If ever I doubted the essences, that was the decider for me. He doesn't even really know what he's taking, he just drinks the water )I tell him it's arsenic heehee).
Have used some others as well (on me and my boys), if you want to know mlr let me know :)

Tobi
30-01-2017, 02:57 AM
I liked rescue remedy (or was it the tiny shot of brandy it contained? LOL) But yes it helped me once.

I tried it on my dog when she was shaking with fear at a vet visit. The rescue remedy made her 100% worse. I vowed never to give it to her again! Don't know why that happened. Unless it was her reaction to the alcohol drops contained in it.

Grace222
15-02-2017, 01:25 PM
LOL! Oh my goodness Light lady! You just cracked me up! But I love the info too. :)

He doesn't even really know what he's taking, he just drinks the water )I tell him it's arsenic heehee).

Light lady
15-02-2017, 04:16 PM
😂😂. He's very good though, he puts up with me dosing him up!

Sapphirez
06-11-2018, 09:32 PM
I see no one has responded.
I have too long and wonderful of a story or two....suffice it to say...
Rescue Remedy really works, I know!

However, Bach Flowers are like dinosaurs to me...there are Angelic Flower Essences far superior out there, just sayin.
Many from the New England area.

I found Bach Flower Remedies some years ago and had some worthwhile experiences with them, and didn't think another version could compare or be effective in the same token, but now I am intrigued and inspired by your post and suggestion.

See, now I am alcohol-free and also weary of where the alcohol in bach flower remedies is derived from (and also couldn't eat the rescue remedy pastilles I used to enjoy due to their ingredients) so while I still own some of them and used some a couple times since my stance against the alcohol ingredient, I would love to explore other options, that may even be superior.

I have a couple books on Bach Flower Remedies and really did and do believe in them. even though it is hard to accept the magical simplicity and reality of them working and how, etc... so while I don't want the alcohol, and the bottles I have are years beyond their expiration date lol, I would still take them and am tempted to use some again right now.. but I'd much rather try another option if there are ones out there that are free of alcohol or other unsavory ingredients. I would like to work on less confined thinking, and not assuming only one way is the sole successful way to do or create something because if the flowers' essences do exist, which it seems clearly they do, then they must be open to more methods of extraction and whatnot.

And since I first learned of Bach flower therapy, my love and admiration and adoration for flowers has grown immensely. I marvel at them now and have spent a lot of time soaking them in and exchanging energy with them I guess. they are one of my greatest loves. I also took what I think are awesome pictures of them seemingly moving like spirits (I just shook my camera with the flash on but I just think they turned out enchanting) but anyway I am just in love with flowers lol. so on that note I suppose it's worth trying to connect with them even more, on a soul level like using the tinctures apparently deliver. I know we can easily commune with nature and I had a stint talking to trees too til I realized I have to stop seeking signs everywhere cuz they are everywhere lol and almost anything can help tell us something.. but yeah, I love this topic thank you. If you're reading this Miss Hepburn please share the angelic flower essences you were speaking of if you like, or any alternatives that seem fitting :hug2:

Lynn
12-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Hello

Just a word of caution here, that while substances are natural the effects or side effects they can have on our body can lead to harm or even death.

Anaphylactic Shock is a severe reaction that we can have, that can even be a one time event ending in death. Please be careful with the use of any substance, trying a small doses in moderation at first.

Personal experience a "natural" herbal breathing drink almost killed me, had cloves in it something that I am so allergic to.

Lynn

kassalee
23-03-2019, 07:23 AM
Nice post, actually most all the posts here in the flower essences forum are pretty nice.

I've been using the flower essences for a really long time, mainly the Bach, but also the FlowerEssence Services (FES) line here and there, as needed.

FES also carries the Healing Herbs line, which I refer to as 'generic Bach'. These days, they offer a glycerin based version of the Rescue Remedy, which Healing Herbs calls the Five Flower Formula.

By the way, its less expensive too, and it is formulated by a trained Bach practitioner, Julian Barnard.

Very few people seem to know about or understand flower essences, so I was thrilled to see this forum.

Flower essences aren't for everybody, but neither is eating oranges...

I have found them to be very helpful, and it seems that I am still learning after over 20 years of using them.

I only use them once or twice a day, putting a combination in my morning drink and evening drink when I am working and/or out and about.

My husband does better as a rule with the Rescue Remedy/Five Flower Formula once a day in his smoothie, it helps with his crankiness and stress.

I know this is over a year from the last post in this forum, but you never know when someone will read what you wrote. I just joined SF maybe a week ago or so.

I did learn a thing or two here this evening, so thank you.

There's a reason why the 60's people were talking about flower power. It just goes on and on, not only with the essences but also with other applications as well, ie. rosewater, for example.

Bouquets absorb the negativity in places, roses are very popular in this regard.

Rose Hips tea has strong healing properties as well.

Also, Rose Tulsi tea, which is a combination of rose and basil, has its virtues as well. (Tulsi is the India word for basil.)

On a bit of a roll here with the roses, now I'm thinking about lavender and essential oils...ah!

kassalee
23-03-2019, 07:30 AM
The post I was specifically referring to here as being nice was the one that was talking about flower essences that help in dealing with influences.

I guess there isn't really a way to respond to an individual post, or if there is, I haven't figured it out yet.

bernard1978
09-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Bach believed that healing negative emotions helps the body heal itself. His system contains 38 remedies that each address a specific negative emotion. The emotions are grouped into seven broad psychological causes of illness:

Fear
Uncertainty
Lack of interest in present circumstances
Loneliness
Oversensitivity to influences and ideas
Sadness or despair
Cares for others at the expense of self

pabucha
12-10-2019, 05:02 PM
I don't know anything about the subject.

tammora50
17-10-2019, 04:15 PM
thanks too much

rose7
25-11-2019, 04:50 AM
I am interested to contact me.

kassalee
19-05-2020, 08:59 AM
I like the Bach flower essences, I also like Flower Essence Services lines of flower essences, very helpful.

(They also have better prices on the Bach, because they carry the generic line of Healing Herbs. The generic Five Flower Remedy is the equivalent of Rescue Remedy. Julian Barnard is in charge of Healing Herbs.)