PDA

View Full Version : AFAIK This Universe Is Rigged!!

Kontufuto
21-12-2016, 09:46 PM
I've been making various observations in this 3D universe for quite some time now which spans across the time stream of infinity. Having a good working knowledge of said universe even in this life I have come to the conclusion that we as a species and as a lifeforce have a much better chance of surviving and thriving OUTSIDE and into parallel universes. For those cynics and critics that this is preposterous and said irrationally I present my evidence as close to your existence as well as the local and national and worldly news.

Imagine for just one instance your own life has had a perfect symmetry about it. You angle up the pole and crash back down only to start again in the throws of fate and circumstance. I would find it unimaginable you are in complete and total bliss here in this 3D universe and find the opium necessary to either cope or dwell on an afterlife devoid of unsurpassable happiness and unconditional love in all aspects of your existence and consciousness. For those few who justify this reality in all its splendor I point to anything...just anything you've done in this or an earlier life or for those savvy of awareness of your future life(s). If you remove the existence of others and carry your told or untold bliss to its conclusion whether purported or of fact you'll still find remnants or energies which either by intention or purpose reek of distaste and indicate that it was never intended to exist completely or whole. This also indicates this universe is rigged and declines proportionally to the effort manifested. I don't think this is by choice but by intention of something beyond our scope of awareness and purpose. If you still don't believe this axiom then meditate for an hour and come back in this 3D universe for five minutes. From there carry out an intention from beginning to end. Note any counter-intention or thoughts or ideas or concepts that encroach on said intention.

No need to provide here examples of 'riggness' in the local national or world scene today. You are completely ignorant if you are unaware of what is going on if you can deny this. The media circus and news of the day are overflowing with sadness and doom. Good news is matched and overwhelmed by bad news. If there was a Bell Curve on happiness and love on one side (right) and sadness and despair on the other (left) you would be hard-pressed to see the 'needle' not jammed against the left in perpetual and unequivocal expectancy.

The sooner you accept the above the sooner you can reset this 3D world into the way it could be. I offer no expectancy of what should be and rationalize what it could be. I just offer reality for what it is so one could wake up and know that one could never get ahead until it is understood and acknowledged. Without this truism we continue to effect WHAT IS in its dimly lite view of true happiness and unconditional love. A good example of what needs to be done would be to DELETE the program and start fresh instead of editing or appending to the existing program. Trying to fix a flawed universe by anything other than the former is a waste of time and makes all of us unhappy and unpleasant. Just think about it!

FallingLeaves
21-12-2016, 11:04 PM
yeah very rigged. Have fun trying to get away!

Lorelyen
21-12-2016, 11:07 PM
I
No need to provide here examples of 'riggness' in the local national or world scene today. You are completely ignorant if you are unaware of what is going on if you can deny this. The media circus and news of the day are overflowing with sadness and doom. Good news is matched and overwhelmed by bad news. If there was a Bell Curve on happiness and love on one side (right) and sadness and despair on the other (left) you would be hard-pressed to see the 'needle' not jammed against the left in perpetual and unequivocal expectancy.
It's fair to say that no media outlet is honest in the way it reports and the omissions it makes. One has to read a few outlets to form a comprehensive opinion. There's never enough time, really.

The sooner you accept the above the sooner you can reset this 3D world into the way it could be. I offer no expectancy of what should be and rationalize what it could be. I just offer reality for what it is so one could wake up and know that one could never get ahead until it is understood and acknowledged. Without this truism we continue to effect WHAT IS in its dimly lite view of true happiness and unconditional love. A good example of what needs to be done would be to DELETE the program and start fresh instead of editing or appending to the existing program. Trying to fix a flawed universe by anything other than the former is a waste of time and makes all of us unhappy and unpleasant. Just think about it!
Yes, you're speaking of human nature which, seen from outside, just is. From the inside we see a balance of destruction attended by suffering and construction attended by optimism and achievement. I've given up with it. Individuals were provided with their individuality and even in today's Big Brother society one has a latitude of intellectual and sensual freedom (if one keeps ones head below the parapet!). Elsewhere tonight I mentioned the universal "hope" (i.e the universe might hope) is that whatever succeeds humanity in the evolutionary line, could do better.

I've said here before that "spirituality" and these weird new religions springing up, will be allowed to flourish....until they threaten the establishment.

naturesflow
22-12-2016, 12:06 AM
yeah very rigged. Have fun trying to get away!

Why did this make me lol..

Baile
22-12-2016, 06:45 AM
This also indicates this universe is rigged and declines proportionally to the effort manifested.My experience for decades now is that the universe is entirely benevolent. And the more thoughtful care I give to the world, the more the universe expands and opens up to receive that input. Here's an example from last week: I had exited the grocery store and was pushing my shopping cart towards my car. I passed a fellow who had just finished unloading his cart and who was about to walk it back to the cart rack. I said, "I'll take that for you, I'm headed that way." There was a moment where I could feel his surprised defensiveness kick in, as in, "What's this person saying? What does he want?" But when he realized I was offering to do him a favour, he broke into a big smile and practically shouted, "Hey, thank you!"

The whole exchange as I experienced it was similar to that which I feel when I see a beam of light break through the clouds: magical, wondrous, expansive and uplifting. Miraculous even. I experience soul-expanding epiphanies of this sort all the time in my life. I have come to see that miracles are indeed happening all around me, in every moment, I only need open myself up to them. And I've come to understand that the reason we have hundreds of thousands of religions and spiritual paths is because the universe apparently is whatever one believes it to be and consciously makes of it.

:smile:

shivatar
22-12-2016, 06:48 AM
carrying out intention requires concentration, something a lot of people don't have in abundance even if they meditate

SecretDreams333
22-12-2016, 07:16 AM
you posting makes sense consider this you are in that 3D universe as incarnated person , but that's not all you are a part of you never incarnates and is not in that 3D universe and if you unite with that all will change for you ,

wstein
22-12-2016, 08:36 AM
I've been making various observations in this 3D universe for quite some time now which spans across the time stream of infinity. Having a good working knowledge of said universe even in this life I have come to the conclusion that we as a species and as a lifeforce have a much better chance of surviving and thriving OUTSIDE and into parallel universes. Parallel universes are just alternate versions of this universe and thus just as 'rigged' as this one. There is no escape there.

All universes are rigged. Consider for a moment what it takes to take the infinite and make part of it function as an approximation of finite.

DoctorStrange
22-12-2016, 08:40 AM
I've been making various observations in this 3D universe for quite some time now which spans across the time stream of infinity. Having a good working knowledge of said universe even in this life I have come to the conclusion that we as a species and as a lifeforce have a much better chance of surviving and thriving OUTSIDE and into parallel universes. For those cynics and critics that this is preposterous and said irrationally I present my evidence as close to your existence as well as the local and national and worldly news.

Imagine for just one instance your own life has had a perfect symmetry about it. You angle up the pole and crash back down only to start again in the throws of fate and circumstance. I would find it unimaginable you are in complete and total bliss here in this 3D universe and find the opium necessary to either cope or dwell on an afterlife devoid of unsurpassable happiness and unconditional love in all aspects of your existence and consciousness. For those few who justify this reality in all its splendor I point to anything...just anything you've done in this or an earlier life or for those savvy of awareness of your future life(s). If you remove the existence of others and carry your told or untold bliss to its conclusion whether purported or of fact you'll still find remnants or energies which either by intention or purpose reek of distaste and indicate that it was never intended to exist completely or whole. This also indicates this universe is rigged and declines proportionally to the effort manifested. I don't think this is by choice but by intention of something beyond our scope of awareness and purpose. If you still don't believe this axiom then meditate for an hour and come back in this 3D universe for five minutes. From there carry out an intention from beginning to end. Note any counter-intention or thoughts or ideas or concepts that encroach on said intention.

We live in a prison, we can call it the matrix, but it has other names as well. As soon as we escape this enslavement system, we will truly lead the lives we want to lead.

Baile
22-12-2016, 09:26 AM
We live in a prison, we can call it the matrix, but it has other names as well. As soon as we escape this enslavement system, we will truly lead the lives we want to lead.I found the key was to focus on the me rather than the we. It changed my life. I stopped having to worry about the rest of the world, which allowed me to focus on healing my own realm.

SecretDreams333
22-12-2016, 01:19 PM
We live in a prison, we can call it the matrix, but it has other names as well. As soon as we escape this enslavement system, we will truly lead the lives we want to lead.

yes enter the light energies and let go of all other nonsens

davidsun
22-12-2016, 02:17 PM
I found the key was to focus on the me rather than the we. It changed my life. I stopped having to worry about the rest of the world, which allowed me to focus on healing my own realm.
Interesting 'puzzle' presented by our Rubik's Cube analogous, we-me thang. :smile:

If one takes as axiomatic that: Each spiritually 'individuated' 'node' of soul-life has the power to creatively shape its 'own' experience and expression thereby and therewith maintain and further develop and elaborate said experience and expression,

Then it stands to reason that peeps with your kind of soul-configuration (which I spiritually resonate with, Baile) would eventually 'succeed' in conjointly creating and populating a 'universe'ally loving and celebratorily sustained 'body' of Christ kind of 'world' which would just keep on keeping on 'flowering', 'fruiting', 'seeding', and evolutionarily 'branching' together, if not e-merging directly from our present one in a physically continuous 'way' (as a result of those who 'self'ishly divide themselves from others dying 'out' of it) then in an another such kind of conjoint soul-constellation-containing world scenario (as a result of our present one completely disintegrating in an "A house that is divided within itself cannot stand" fashion.").

It also stands to reason that there will be always be other kinds of life-'mansions' populated by other kinds of souls wherein experience and expression continue along different lines, maybe 'eternally' or maybe not. (I have often wondered about what Jesus may have actually been thinking when he said: "In my Father's house are many mansions." etc.)

I have finally, after much 'labored caring' about things beyond my personal power to effect (Whew! :biggrin: ), arrived at a mostly bliss-filled place/state where it is no longer of 'concern' to me which of the above two 'ways' my and/or others' soul-lives continue to transpire in.

Baile
22-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Interesting 'puzzle' presented by our Rubik's Cube analogous, we-me thang. :smile:I shape my spiritual life according to what I observe and experience in my physical life. I notice if I wish to change something in myself, I do so, easily. Whereas when I wish to change something in others, I'm met with all kinds of resistance. There's a truth in there that applies to everyone: Be the change you wish to see in the world. Also don't rip off Gandhi's sayings without acknowledging him.

Now, I have met monks who, by virtue of the inner work they've done, naturally command a respect and admiration that inspires others to want to change, and to be like those monks. For me it's not a Rubik's Cube me-we question at all. It's a simple 1+2=3 equation. Working on me (first and foremost and exclusively) = gaining the inner truth and clarity of soul that may at some point naturally inspire others to change.

davidsun
22-12-2016, 05:53 PM
I shape my spiritual life according to what I observe and experience in my physical life. I notice if I wish to change something in myself, I do so, easily. Whereas when I wish to change something in others, I'm met with all kinds of resistance. There's a truth in there that applies to everyone: Be the change you wish to see in the world. Also don't rip off Gandhi's sayings without acknowledging him.

Now, I have met monks who, by virtue of the inner work they've done, naturally command a respect and admiration that inspires others to want to change, and to be like those monks. For me it's not a Rubik's Cube me-we question at all. It's a simple 1+2=3 equation. Working on me (first and foremost and exclusively) = gaining the inner truth and clarity of soul that may at some point naturally inspire others to change.
I resonate with the way you have 'framed' the most relevant (IMO) issues, baile. I meant that sorting out of my 'me' required said 'me' to unravel 'its' me-we 'mix' which was quite Rubic's Cube like in 'its' case. :biggrin:

That being said, I hope you also register the fact that Gandhi didn't only work on changing and actualizing change 'in' himself for others to simply 'see' enacted in Life's arena, and so choose to follow sujit, however. He was a very shrewd verbal 'interventionist' as well, IMO, as illustrated by the punch (lines) pithily related by way of his sayings, for example such as this one:

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2727/4339657477_02f76d4e63_b.jpg

And then there was what he said when asked by reporters if he didn't think he was a bit under-dressed for his audience with the King (or was it a Queen? I can't remember). He said something like, "Not at all, the King wears enough clothes for the both of us!"

And then there was what he said when asked by reporters what he thought of 'Western' civilization, to which he replied, "I think it would be a very good idea!"

Three LOLs in a column here! :biggrin:

Jesus also didn't just serve as a potentially exemplary 'model', but was a quite effective master of verbal repartee as well, I think.

Azmond
29-12-2016, 03:35 PM

What you are talking about, I heard being spoken by another. This universe, our own universe, is corrupted. Its program is corrupted, allowing negative consciousness to move out of its own, self imposed boundaries, and imposing itself on other conscious experience, living in this world. This universe is rigged, because the seed that it was given was corrupted, changed, to allow for all of this. The corruption however does not start with our universe, but it goes some parent universes back. Perhaps it is the whole branch, our universe is on. There are forces behind this with a clear intent of what they want to achieve, that started this corruption. Whether this is true or not, is hard to say, living life in 3D. But if it is, people need to realise, there is a lot more to all of it, than just Earth matrix, and fake reality we the people of Earth are being forced to live. Once we win this battle, if we do, people need to be aware of what is yet to come. The battle for our own universe. Some say that the fate of the Earth is intimately connected to the fate of universe. If Earth falls, the universe dies. This is a way in which it is rigged. If that is the case, we might have a good fighting chance to win two battles at the same time, and win the war. If not, then we all must wake up, to fight the final battle. Even if this universe is liberated, we must then push back further to help others. If we fail, hopefully we are able to move to another universe and remain free there, and help fight this. Yes, what you say I find it quite true. Not sure if you can help this universe except reset. What would that even mean though?

davidsun
30-12-2016, 02:05 PM
This universe, our own universe, is corrupted. Its program is corrupted, allowing negative consciousness to move out of its own, self imposed boundaries, and imposing itself on other conscious experience, living in this world.
Hello Azmond,

Ex-peer-ience is self-created, some say. As seen through such a lens, anyone/everyone is 'free' to 'see' and so characterize any feature of Creativity (a/k/a God, Life, Intelligence, Being, Isness, Etc.) in any way he or she is inclined to. Some suggest that said characterizations are basically projections as what's 'in' of said (any)one and that such 'allowing' has been spoken of as being a 'generous' (i.e. 'generative') phenomenon.

Some regard the presence and power of 'negativity' to be 'bad', i.e. 'corrupt' and/or 'corrupting', thang. But that's looking at one 'side' of the 'coin' of Creation, I think. To help enlarge the view, In my book I wrote: "Darkness is a 'perfect' medium for light to shine in."

Someone else once wrote: "All things work together for good to them that love God."

The way I see It, this 'line' of Creation may not continue, IOW this world and/or universe may go poof, blink out, disappear because dysfunctionality (what you call 'corruption') prevails here, but, whether it does or not, positivity will prevail somehow somewhere because Life Itself, hence all Life, basically desires to experience and express Joy and Love, which IMO is what Life is - so the calculus or the 'integral sum' of all Creation is never 'null'. What we 'learn' from the results of our choices here and now will (I personally project and believe) bear fruit in due course, if not in this eco-setting then in some other.

In summary :smile: : 'Life' and 'Creation' are more power-full than 'Death' and 'Destruction' which just end up tilling Life's soil and, as 'ashes', serving as 'fertilizer' - IMO at least.

:tshirt:

wstein
30-12-2016, 08:29 PM
The way I see It, this 'line' of Creation may not continue, IOW this world and/or universe may go poof, blink out, disappear because dysfunctionality (what you call 'corruption') prevails here, but, whether it does or not, positivity will prevail somehow somewhere because Life Itself, hence all Life, basically desires to experience and express Joy and Love, which IMO is what Life is - so the calculus or the 'integral sum' of all Creation is never 'null'. What we 'learn' from the results of our choices here and now will (I personally project and believe) bear fruit in due course, if not in this eco-setting then in some other. This 'line' of creation will certainly blink out. Anything that is because of creation will cease due to uncreation. It *might* cease due to an internal cause, and external cause, or simply just cease in the way that it spontaneously began. In addition, creation itself may blink out.

I have memories of entire universes being accidently uncreated. It had nothing to do with disfunctionality within. It was clearly caused by an accidental act of a being with such abilities. Wiping out a universe is trivially easy from the right perspective. It's no more difficult than waking up and destroying an entire dreamscape; though it appears impossible to the dream characters within.

There is as much to experience (and learn for those into that) from a 'corrupt' universe as from a pristine one.

In summary :smile: : 'Life' and 'Creation' are more power-full than 'Death' and 'Destruction' which just end up tilling Life's soil and, as 'ashes', serving as 'fertilizer' - IMO at least. IMO Positivity is equal but opposite to Negativity. Same for Life and Death. Same for Creation and Destruction. One exactly cancels the other. For the most part, neither half of the duality act 'immediately'. So one half of the pair gets to have its way before the other wipes out what has been affected.

vespa68
30-12-2016, 11:47 PM

I agree with what you are saying. Our programming keeps us in this dimension. A lot of people never question this, they accept it. Why? because they have a level of consciousness that is not that self aware. I disagree that the universe is rigged. I think you just don't understand how it works yet. Also if a persons level of consciousness is high enough, they face their negative emotions from programming, heal it and turn things around. They detach and then understand themselves and how energy works and then work with the universe. More and more people are having spiritual awakenings because the earths vibration and consciousness is high enough to allow for this or part of this. Again this depends on the persons level of consciousness to begin with. We move beyond 3 D thinking in this way and then move beyond this dimension.

davidsun
31-12-2016, 12:31 AM
IMO Positivity is equal but opposite to Negativity. Same for Life and Death. Same for Creation and Destruction. One exactly cancels the other. For the most part, neither half of the duality act 'immediately'. So one half of the pair gets to have its way before the other wipes out what has been affected.
What you state is a 'zero sum' axiomatic premise (belief?) - which may generate a corollary set of experiences, memories, dreams, etc. I think.

My premise, however, is that there is no 'negative' really (i.e. in absolute terms). All 'negatives' ultimately 'positively' serve the progression of Life, I think.

THE truth (i.e. REALITY) may be one or the other or neither. Or maybe the only REAL reality is the CREATIVE power of the dreamer/perciever (the 'observer' that 'creates' the wave function collapse/actuality in Quantum Mechanical theory) so the reality of one's experience and expression then 'conforms' to, i.e. becomes. whatever the one chooses to believe, at least until one 'wakes up' in REALITY (assuming there is such a THANG).

Woohoo! :D

Added edit: Maybe different 'alternate' realities exist (and blink out or not) side-by-side (spiritually speaking) as multiple universes in one GREAT multiverse, as suggested by Jesus's words: "In my Father's house there are many mansions." Everything depends on whatever 'lights' your 'candle', I think, i.e. whatever turns you 'on'. I personally find this 'idea' meaningfully 'attractive'.

naturesflow
31-12-2016, 01:58 AM
yes enter the light energies and let go of all other nonsens

Light, white, pure, humans create many names for entering into themselves deeper to know themselves as everything they create and feel.

But I completely understand what you mean. I like to feel myself more balanced and lighter in every way of being myself, it just feels easier to move and be in life this way.

naturesflow
31-12-2016, 02:01 AM
[QUOTE=davidsun]What you state is a 'zero sum' axiomatic premise (belief?) - which may generate a corollary set of experiences, memories, dreams, etc. I think.

My premise, however, is that there is no 'negative' really (i.e. in absolute terms). All 'negatives' ultimately 'positively' serve the progression of Life, I think.

THE truth (i.e. REALITY) may be one or the other or neither. Or maybe the only REAL reality is the CREATIVE power of the dreamer/perciever (the 'observer' that 'creates' the wave function collapse/actuality in Quantum Mechanical theory) so the reality of one's experience and expression then 'conforms' to, i.e. becomes. whatever the one chooses to believe, at least until one 'wakes up' in REALITY (assuming there is such a THANG).

And then we are lead to more beliefs from all this, which lead to more ideas and more and even more, till death do us part and we no longer use the human capacity/ideas/awareness to decipher what just is..being aware of itself aware of itself aware...I think infinity is better to speak for itself. I suggest you don't believe a word of what I am saying either, I am probably just imagining things.

davidsun
31-12-2016, 02:04 PM
And then we are lead to more beliefs from all this, which lead to more ideas and more and even more, till death do us part and we no longer use the human capacity/ideas/awareness to decipher what just is..being aware of itself aware of itself aware...I think infinity is better to speak for itself. I suggest you don't believe a word of what I am saying either, I am probably just imagining things.
The ideas which we prefer to are just 'tools' which enable us to meaningfully 'shape' the 'house'(s) we live in ways which most 'suit' our 'selves' spiritually speaking, I think.

The zen (spiritual) approach to infinity, which is an idea BTW :smile:, is to eschew 'ideas', and invite/allow said 'infinity' to 'speak for itself', which one ideationally conceives that it can and will, and so it then does! LOL

Your self-effacing (after self-asserting :wink:) 'suggestion' is of no avail in my case. :smile: I personally believe that every word that you say has considerable merit, in terms of 'channeling' Life experience and expression in wonderful ways, naturesflow. I think many others find such 'formulation' deeply meaningful and enjoyably functional as well. I myself 'use' it when I get 'to the end' of my more intricately woven 'idea'-rope, which I do from time to time.

All 'ways' are 'good' (in that they are all ways of Life), aye what naturesflow? None are inherently 'better' than others I think. Its just that some 'organ'ically 'suit' some 'better' than others because of where they are and where they are geared to go, IOW because of the 'shape' of their positional and attitudinal constellation at their present cosmic-developmental 'point'.

:cool:

naturesflow
31-12-2016, 08:37 PM
The ideas which we prefer to are just 'tools' which enable us to meaningfully 'shape' the 'house'(s) we live in ways which most 'suit' our 'selves' spiritually speaking, I think.

I now know why your called David sun. By the way I met a David who didn't eat his vegies at his/our New Years eve dinner gathering, but he was very kind and paid, as a lovely gesture for all the coffee's in our group. Some people are lovely and don't eat their vegetables, it might be in the name..:D

As to what you are sharing. YES. Shaping and tools, that would be correct David.

The zen (spiritual) approach to infinity, which is an idea BTW , is to eschew 'ideas', and invite/allow said 'infinity' to 'speak for itself', which one ideationally conceives that it can and will, and so it then does!

Yes I like all things zen. It fits me like a glove. (not attached to my hand of course, it comes off fairly smoothly and easy)
Your self-effacing (after self-asserting) 'suggestion' is of no avail in my case. I personally believe that every word that you say has considerable merit, in terms of 'channeling' Life experience and expression in wonderful ways, naturesflow. I think many others find such 'formulation' deeply meaningful and enjoyably functional as well. I myself 'use' it when I get 'to the end' of my more intricately woven 'idea'-rope, which I do from time to time.

You sound just like me. lol..I know your you, but we have some matching ewes going on me thinks. You know every word holding merit, is a good reflection, that sat in me nicely reading this. The more you can look at yourself through the many angles one can point and look in at you through their own angle/s, became/becomes the building of myself in so many ways of me and life/Life and me. "We are all in this together (my sig would fit in here too but I wont post it just say this here". I see myself as that. So how I see myself in that, feel and relate is what offers me the difference between surface patter and deeper engagement in myself with myself and with the world around me. Thankyou.

All 'ways' are 'good' (in that they are all ways of Life), aye what naturesflow? None are inherently 'better' than others I think. Its just that some 'organ'ically 'suit' some 'better' than others because of where they are and where they are geared to go, IOW because of the 'shape' of their positional and attitudinal constellation at their present cosmic-developmental 'point'.

Yes there can be a "kindred" association through the openness in self allowing and letting in. The ability to let it flow and sit in you and weave a little magic from all that seems natural for some. Less natural for others. I think some people can be more open explorers and let the magic in that open place in them, weave and build naturally, create the shape that forms itself naturally.
That shape yes, it seems to fit something in the whole spectrum of this. I remember through my own process understanding in the coming back to myself in reflections, was that I often envisioned those aspects of myself as a circular incoming flow around me, through the many openings of life and others. Some of these places in me were key points in formation of shape around me initially, building within me something more complete, but open and flowing in this way in me eventually. Each piece becomes like a Yin yang symbol and movement within self. I see in this view, that you then are able to flow anywhere along the spectrum of the whole circle (perceived as such) because you are open too have opened in you to do so. You are not attached to the flow of that motion in you, because you are aware and just moving complete. Become all this in this process as ourselves, which supports the whole awareness. Sounds complicated from process, but it is amazing what kind of perception us humans create to build and become aware of ourselves as all that..:D

When I think back now, it was kind of like the external shape in this way forming around me directing a construction of awareness and formation in me, more complete as that, would imprint that piece as related to certain places around me, as an example..." behind my back" piece or "right/left side view' and right into the subtle directions of that formation as well. Meaning it could have been to the left slightly to the back view, I called those my subtle formations, the sneaky bits that you might miss, believing you already have the "back view in place"...:wink:

I would through opening deeper in me notice it was that shape forming from a certain point around me moving into me as all that of course. Which of course turned into a ring around me. So the ring of life, circle of life was building my home in me. I became all that. Weird but true. This was part of building the external/internal process. We are weird lot in process at times but it serves the whole/the flow of us being more aware of ourselves in shape, space, movement etc.

davidsun
31-12-2016, 09:17 PM
:hug2: my-flow-to-your-flow-to-me. :smile:

shivatar
01-01-2017, 12:52 AM
[QUOTE]

yep. probably just imagining things ;)

seedoflight
01-01-2017, 02:19 AM
You are "preaching to the choir" my friend.
I "voted" for the Great Reset because of how things have gone "here".
But we were all overruled!

naturesflow
01-01-2017, 02:37 AM
yep. probably just imagining things ;)

.......I wasn't expecting you to come in and share this, but I now know why I listen to myself.
I am glad you did all the same, it is a turning point as far as I can see.

Be wary, lest ye be lead... to the Dark side!

Kontufuto
30-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Okay...it isn't rigged? Isn't that what I said from the beginning of this thread? Well lookie here: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html

Jyotir
31-01-2017, 03:41 PM
AFAIK This Universe Is Rigged!!

Hi Kontufuto,

Agree totally.

Only it turns out to be a stupendous unfathomable opportunity in disguise.

Get used to it!

~ J

LadyVictoria
09-06-2020, 03:07 AM

The media always blows things out of proportion. Scare tactics and fear-mongering is how they make their bread and butter. Everyone loves a good horror story and you can't help but watch that train wreck. I like staying informed but I don't subscribe to the hype.

I love my planet Earth and I trust in her wisdom. Human beings are not her enemy but rather we are her children. Her greatest form of creation and we're are the most creative an adaptable creature that she has yet managed to create. And yeah we're a little unruly and precocious but she gets it. As a species in general we're still too young.

I have no fears that our planet is going to blow up or that the human race will be wiped out in a few generations. What I do feel in my heart is that we serve an important purpose and I think the name of her game is "man in space" and in order to get to that technically advanced a level we have to play war games.

The same technology that gave us missiles gave us rocket ships.

It's fun what we are doing. It's fun what we have especially today in regards to technology and comfort and luxury. And yes it's still disproportionately allocated but it's still a work in progress. More humans live on the planet than ever have before and that means more life can incarnate as human than ever before and what a great advancement for life and conscious evolution of Earth!

Unfortunately we in general focus too much on what we don't want out of life and less on what we do. Inwardly this calls for an imbalance but in the grand scheme of the Eternal Soul it's just a kink that needs to be straightened out.

davidsun
09-06-2020, 01:59 PM
... in the grand scheme of the Eternal Soul it's just a kink that needs to be straightened out.
Ahh ... another 'optimist'. :smile: There's that danged "just" (meaning 'merely') word again]!], which seductively(?) minimizes issues of real importance, IMO.

However, besides 'optimists', there are also 'realists' who, considering the Grand Scheme' of things, convey what I consider to be impartial 'truth': "Whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it: and "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few [relatively speaking, that find it] there be that find it." Etc. I 'explicate' such statements in my treatise, should anyone you be moved to explore such ideas further.

Let me add that, in my book (which predated said treatise by 20 years), I said:

Because most would-be health, education and welfare providers have concentrated on giving, and most would‑be health, education and welfare seekers have concentrated on receiving, what increases or provides for the increase of instinctual pleasure and gratification, instead of augmenting Creativity they have basically just :smile: helped increase the number of human organs and amount of human creature-security, creature-comfort, creature-pleasure, and creature-aggrandizement on the planet. And this but temporarily, because the exponentially increasing wave of instinctual activity they have thereby engendered now runs grossly amuck—our biological and cultural ecosystem has, as a result of their choices, been cannibalized and polluted to the point where Life on earth is inexorably, day-by-day becoming an ever more competitive, narrow self-interest dominated, desperation tinged, criminally exploited and chaotic scramble for instinctual perks in ever more barren and septic environs for a greater and greater proportion of those present.

What lies ahead is truly horrendous. Because we have, to such a great extent, both been seduced by and pandered to the urges of instinct, at least as many people will die from starvation, sickness, negligence or violence, inflicted either by fellow species members or Nature at large, in the next century as were alive at the beginning of this one. And that’s only the manifest tip of the iceberg. Ravaging angst will concomitantly wreak much more pernicious havoc in the realm of the soul.

Don’t get me 'wrong', however. I am not confronting you with the terribleness of this truth to spur you into a hyperdriven gallop aimed at heading off the coming crisis. Though its proportions may yet be modulated to some extent by conscientious development and exercise of greater personal response-ability, because the instincts I speak of are so widespread and deeply rooted, the pattern of consequences I’ve outlined is now basically unalterable. [My reading of current data pertaining to our planet's condition leads me to believe the 'wipe out', in terms of proportions, will actually be much greater than estimated above.] I emphasize the more awful aspects of our creation only to persuade you, in case you happen to be one of those who still simply thinks that greater and more efficient production and distribution of the kinds of goods and services presently enjoyed by those considered ‘well off’ by currently popular standards, or stronger and more equitable guaranties and guarantors of ‘rights’ and ‘liberties’ (i.e., opportunities) to obtain them, or both measures together, can somehow save the day, that an alternative strategy is worth considering.

Both my treatise and my book are available as free pdf downloads from my website, BTW.