PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Aura

pocketme
10-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Hello,

Someone told me last week that I have a yellow aura, what does this mean? I am sorry if someone has already posted about the colours I just did not find anything.

AngelBreeze
13-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Hello,

Someone told me last week that I have a yellow aura, what does this mean? I am sorry if someone has already posted about the colours I just did not find anything.

Warm greetings, pocketme!

Depending on what context that person was using to determine your aura, one way of looking at it might be that you appeared somewhat 'weak' to them. The other way is that you were looking strong! That would be because the yellow aura is indicative of the Third Energy Center (or chakra, in Sanskrit) and is the area in the subtle body that is generally said to be your Power Center. It would have been good to have asked that person what they meant so that they could have explained it further.

The Third "Chakra" is located in the Solar Plexus area of the subtle body. It is not an actual part of the physical body but rather of the subtle body. It is described as the Ten-Petaled Lotus in the East. It is intuitively located along the spinal area and just below the navel area in the Solar Plexus.

It may be that they sensed security issues. Conversely, they could have been sensing peace and a calm demeanor in you. But again, since it works both ways, it is important when someone makes a comment such as that, to always ask them what they mean for your better understanding.

Thank you for your question and have a Beautiful day!

pocketme
14-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Thank you AngelBreeze, he said it was strong and powerful. I would like to see for myself someday but for now I am focusing on meditation and getting my mind into the right place so I can slowly learn what there is to know. Honestly I am fascinated but a total beginner I once believed these kind of things to not exist but I see the other way now - and I am better for it.

Thank you for your explanation and for going deep into it I really appreciate your help.

AngelBreeze
14-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Thank you AngelBreeze, he said it was strong and powerful. I would like to see for myself someday but for now I am focusing on meditation and getting my mind into the right place so I can slowly learn what there is to know. Honestly I am fascinated but a total beginner I once believed these kind of things to not exist but I see the other way now - and I am better for it.

Thank you for your explanation and for going deep into it I really appreciate your help.

Warm greetings pocketme,

You're very welcome! I am glad that your aura was seen as strong and powerful, that's the way it should be! There are places that will do Aura Photography and since you are interested in seeing your aura, perhaps there is one near you where you could consider having that done. I had mine done and what showed up was just fascinating as I was discussing with someone else earlier!

Yellow is the color that is perceived in the Third Energy center or chakra. All the energy centers vibrate at different rates and can be open, closed, active, under-active, etc. and if you would like to know more about your chakra(s), I would be happy to take an intuitive look at them and let you know what I see. If you prefer, you can also PM me for such a reading.

Much happiness to you always!