PDA

View Full Version : "Another dimension" breath

MaxSpirit
13-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Hi,

I just realised I can draw a breath from what seems like another dimension. Now literally I have no idea if this is a real another dimension or not, but if I would describe it that is what I would describe it as.

I simply visualise (I can visualise really well) this dimension and imagine pulling all breath into my body from this dimension 100%. It feels like I’m drawing in life force into my body, I get tingles immediately all throughout my body when I do it, instantly. I can make this breath repeatedly to get this effect every time..

But I have no idea what this means if anything, or what I might benefit from doing this breath.
So I turn to this forum in search for answers. What, if anything, does this mean and what would the purpose of doing this be in terms of health, vitality and/or spiritual matters?
Anyone with any similar experiences and if so what is your take on it?

I do feel like I get somehow a lot more motivated and purpouseful from doing this. Almost like I'm connecting with this other place. Like I feel more alive during and afterwards. But I haven’t done it that deliberately yet just a breath here and there in the weeks. (Found this techniqe about 3 weeks ago)
Thanks

SecretDreams333
13-12-2016, 06:07 PM
makes sense astral light energy reacts to breathing movements you make you can harmonize with it in relation to the normal world you are also in , they interlink
you are the link , or bridge in between

firstandlast
13-12-2016, 06:19 PM
It is not another dimension, but that in order for you to grasp and integrate this, you must expand it into its dimensional qualities--

MaxSpirit
13-12-2016, 06:32 PM
It is not another dimension, but that in order for you to grasp and integrate this, you must expand it into its dimensional qualities--
makes sense astral light energy reacts to breathing movements you make you can harmonize with it in relation to the normal world you are also in , they interlink
you are the link , or bridge in between
Thanks so much for answers

Please everyone expand on this, long texts if necessary. I'm really new to this but would love to get the ins and outs of this particular thing
It seems, important, somehow.. Can't explain it any further than that right now

So I'm breathing in astral light? What does this mean, what effect specifically does it have on your awareness, wellbeing, energy etc as apposed to not doing it?

If it's not another dimension, then what is it, and so on.

SecretDreams333
13-12-2016, 07:02 PM
hi for me that astral light is also all arond me but with my breathing I can harmonise its energy with my own some how , this light is around every one but most dont know , non priritual people dont know .

Brucely
13-12-2016, 09:18 PM
So I'm breathing in astral light? What does this mean, what effect specifically does it have on your awareness, wellbeing, energy etc as apposed to not doing it?

Not sure exactly what it is, but the deep breath tingling sensation is a common meditation practice. Use the energy as you desire, direct it to your own or others wellbeing

naturesflow
13-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Hi,

I just realised I can draw a breath from what seems like another dimension. Now literally I have no idea if this is a real another dimension or not, but if I would describe it that is what I would describe it as.

I simply visualise (I can visualise really well) this dimension and imagine pulling all breath into my body from this dimension 100%. It feels like I’m drawing in life force into my body, I get tingles immediately all throughout my body when I do it, instantly. I can make this breath repeatedly to get this effect every time..

Changing things up in practice is a good thing, because you experiment and explore the nature of yourself your way. The breath is our life force, so when you focus on it in ways like your showing with more intent to take in deeper, it reflects and shows you a reaction different to what was known previously.

But I have no idea what this means if anything, or what I might benefit from doing this breath.
So I turn to this forum in search for answers. What, if anything, does this mean and what would the purpose of doing this be in terms of health, vitality and/or spiritual matters?

I do feel like I get somehow a lot more motivated and purpouseful from doing this. Almost like I'm connecting with this other place. Like I feel more alive during and afterwards. But I haven’t done it that deliberately yet just a breath here and there in the weeks. (Found this techniqe about 3 weeks ago)
Thanks

The other place is you. Feeling your aliveness through the breath in this way your showing, shows us how we often breath in our daily living. Often unaware and not as conscious of it. But purposeful breath work is powerfully enhancing. I do a lot of mine in yoga and the clarity of being is quite profound in a more integrated way of being immersed into the doing of life. Meditation and breathwork supports awakening our potential in how we can actually live more "alive", more "awake"..have more energy, feel more connected and so on..

Miss Hepburn
13-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Breathing in from another dimension...page 106
This will be of interest. :smile: From "Light From Another Dimension", Rut Bjorkman

https://books.google.com/books?id=7Nmw8R8IaWsC&pg=PA106&dq=breathing+in+from+another+dimension&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlwbvbr_LQAhWEKGMKHVsCCe8Q6AEIHDAA#v=on epage&q=breathing%20in%20from%20another%20dimension&f=false

shivatar
16-12-2016, 05:04 AM
With great power comes great responsibility.

If you feel intense purpose and power with this breath, direct it to better your life and the lives of others. Don't just sit around and do it because it feels good.

FallingLeaves
16-12-2016, 05:11 AM
With great power comes great responsibility.

If you feel intense purpose and power with this breath, direct it to better your life and the lives of others. Don't just sit around and do it because it feels good.

and yet, doing it because it feels good may be the best thing you can do to better your life and the lives of others. Pretendin that I am a responsible person (more so than others) just because I breath, and that I somehow can make other peoples lives better by showing them how to fill my own life with strife seems a bit of an egoistic stretch don't you think?

shivatar
17-12-2016, 02:20 AM
and yet, doing it because it feels good may be the best thing you can do to better your life and the lives of others. Pretendin that I am a responsible person (more so than others) just because I breath, and that I somehow can make other peoples lives better by showing them how to fill my own life with strife seems a bit of an egoistic stretch don't you think?

If the way a person helps others is by uplifting their self and being an good example/ role model then I think that is what I was getting at.

----

Then don't pretend, become more responsible

I'm not sure what you meant by fill your life with strife...

-------

It's my belief (key word) that there is a consequence for using special gifts for our self and our self alone, meaning it becomes something like a drug that we use for to enhance our pleasure or avoid some form of pain. When we abuse a gift and don't use it with discipline or for the good of all (which includes you, so use it for you but not just you) then it causes more stagnation instead of growth, it becomes a hindrance and annoyance that creates more pain and problems than it solves. Sometimes the consequence is a subconscious thought, sometimes it's a negative way of looking at our inner self, one too full of pride and ego.

FallingLeaves
17-12-2016, 02:55 AM
If the way a person helps others is by uplifting their self and being an good example/ role model then I think that is what I was getting at.

----

Then don't pretend, become more responsible

I'm not sure what you meant by fill your life with strife...

-------

It's my belief (key word) that there is a consequence for using special gifts for our self and our self alone, meaning it becomes something like a drug that we use for to enhance our pleasure or avoid some form of pain. When we abuse a gift and don't use it with discipline or for the good of all (which includes you, so use it for you but not just you) then it causes more stagnation instead of growth, it becomes a hindrance and annoyance that creates more pain and problems than it solves. Sometimes the consequence is a subconscious thought, sometimes it's a negative way of looking at our inner self, one too full of pride and ego.

I was referring to the idea that I believe people can see what others are doin g at least unconsciously, and this is part of how people learn. If I choose to do things that don't align with myself (such as teaching when I don't want to teach or showin gthe way wheen I don't want to show the way or being 'responsible' according to someone elses version of what responsibility is instead of being true to myself) I am promoting more of the idea, hey, you should do things that don't align with yourself and who you are. As opposed to if I do things in line with who I am I promote the idea of doing things in line with who you are even though I'm not explicitly teaching this.

But even in this point of view I would agree with your thesis, because, being selfish myself would just teach others to be selfish too. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing but I don't much agree with it lol!

guthrio
17-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks

MaxSpirit

Your post absolutely intrigues me. I've never thought of breathing like this. When I read the reference in Miss Hepburn's post it made me wonder if what you are experiencing is similar to what she referred to.

Can you expound more on your capability to visualize very well and how you learned to combine it with this technique of breathing?

.... Am waiting with bated breath! :smile:

Thanks...

MaxSpirit
18-12-2016, 06:00 AM
Thanks a lot everyone for the info!
I also read the book passage about breath - indeed about increasing vitality and purpose etc.

MaxSpirit

Your post absolutely intrigues me. I've never thought of breathing like this. When I read the reference in Miss Hepburn's post it made me wonder if what you are experiencing is similar to what she referred to.

Can you expound more on your capability to visualize very well and how you learned to combine it with this technique of breathing?

.... Am waiting with bated breath! :smile:

Thanks...
Hello
I studied NLP for several years and in NLP you need to be able to visualize. So I did all exercises known and many of them many many times and so on until I can now do a exercise within a couple of seconds and experience a emotional shift from it. I can now also hold a image still in my mind quite effortlessly and change it at will, which is why I want to work as a designer or inventor or similar which is something I quite recently realized.
Anyway so I was watching the latest movie Doctor Strange in the cinema and in that movie they can shift and draw powers from different dimensions. That's where I came up with the idea, so I visualize a dimension like in the movie. How would I describe it or how do I go about to "summon"(lol) it?
1. Use your inner eye to see "through" the physical reality and use a strong intention to see "something else". Another world that can not be seen physically.
I do this with my eyes open but I guess works with eyes closed aswell.
I find it easier with eyes open. Intention here is to see a "dimension" that contains all life force or similar.
Notes: This can probably look different for different people.
I see it like a dark limitless field, or world/dimension, infront of me through my own eyes. Yes it's dark, but there is also some light. There seems to be some light inside of the darkness somehow (mostly white maybe some blue). I would guess it's moving but if so very slowly, like it's alive almost. Hard to explain it. I can not see what's in it that clearly, it almost seems a bit fuzzy to me, but sharp in some ways. Maybe 5-35%light, seems to vary, and the darkness is in terms of black level 75-100% of darkest black, perhaps some slight nuances to it.
Key is that it is limitless and the energy from this place is limitless, this is what I sense.
2. Keep this representation stable in your mind as you possibly can.
3. Making the breath. Open your yaw slightly and breathe deeply making a slight throat sound on inhalation while holding 100% intention of drawing breath from this other place and only from this place while also keeping the visualization stable at the same time.
I also, I think, imagine all air from the this "dimension" being drawn into my body. So basically see the energy flowing into your mouth filling your body, all of it during inhalation. Note that the energy is still staying in the other place but since it's limitless it's also flowing into you. So the visualization isn't shrinking the dimension as you're inhaling you're just focusing more on it flowing into you. Like a compressed water stream from an ocean. Important is to see it from your own eyes, like you can see a wide field being compressed straight into you through your mouth. Or a sense of it happening might even be more important than the actual visualization.
Then freeze at the end of inhalation briefly to experience the tingles. I get tingles also during inhalation and exhalation.
Then exhale deeply still yaw slightly open.
Notes: As you do this repeatedly it's more about intention I can sense than doing the visualization etc exactly perfect. Simply knowing that you're inhaling from this place, knowing that you fill your body with it, trust it.

That's the best I can describe it.

guthrio
18-12-2016, 05:36 PM
Thanks a lot everyone for the info!
I also read the book passage about breath - indeed about increasing vitality and purpose etc.

Hello
I studied NLP for several years and in NLP you need to be able to visualize. So I did all exercises known and many of them many many times and so on until I can now do a exercise within a couple of seconds and experience a emotional shift from it. I can now also hold a image still in my mind quite effortlessly and change it at will, which is why I want to work as a designer or inventor or similar which is something I quite recently realized.
Anyway so I was watching the latest movie Doctor Strange in the cinema and in that movie they can shift and draw powers from different dimensions. That's where I came up with the idea, so I visualize a dimension like in the movie. How would I describe it or how do I go about to "summon"(lol) it?
1. Use your inner eye to see "through" the physical reality and use a strong intention to see "something else". Another world that can not be seen physically.
I do this with my eyes open but I guess works with eyes closed aswell.
I find it easier with eyes open. Intention here is to see a "dimension" that contains all life force or similar.
Notes: This can probably look different for different people.
I see it like a dark limitless field, or world/dimension, infront of me through my own eyes. Yes it's dark, but there is also some light. There seems to be some light inside of the darkness somehow (mostly white maybe some blue). I would guess it's moving but if so very slowly, like it's alive almost. Hard to explain it. I can not see what's in it that clearly, it almost seems a bit fuzzy to me, but sharp in some ways. Maybe 5-35%light, seems to vary, and the darkness is in terms of black level 75-100% of darkest black, perhaps some slight nuances to it.
Key is that it is limitless and the energy from this place is limitless, this is what I sense.
2. Keep this representation stable in your mind as you possibly can.
3. Making the breath. Open your yaw slightly and breathe deeply making a slight throat sound on inhalation while holding 100% intention of drawing breath from this other place and only from this place while also keeping the visualization stable at the same time.
I also, I think, imagine all air from the this "dimension" being drawn into my body. So basically see the energy flowing into your mouth filling your body, all of it during inhalation. Note that the energy is still staying in the other place but since it's limitless it's also flowing into you. So the visualization isn't shrinking the dimension as you're inhaling you're just focusing more on it flowing into you. Like a compressed water stream from an ocean. Important is to see it from your own eyes, like you can see a wide field being compressed straight into you through your mouth. Or a sense of it happening might even be more important than the actual visualization.
Then freeze at the end of inhalation briefly to experience the tingles. I get tingles also during inhalation and exhalation.
Then exhale deeply still yaw slightly open.
Notes: As you do this repeatedly it's more about intention I can sense than doing the visualization etc exactly perfect. Simply knowing that you're inhaling from this place, knowing that you fill your body with it, trust it.

That's the best I can describe it.

MaxSpirit,

Thank you for the excellent description of your "another dimension" breathing technique.

I've long surmised that the techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming could be far more beneficial than is usually thought. But yours is the first application of NLP I've heard of that describes how to bring rejuvenating energy into our bodies by breathing. It reminds me of some of the yoga techniques espoused in Yogananda Paramahansa's book, Autobiography of a Yogi, in the 1st references....and also some of the Qi Gong techniques, as well. BTW: When it's time to exhale, what happens to the extra-dimensional energy you've imbibed...?

Per your words,"Note that the energy is still staying in the other place but since it's limitless it's also flowing into you." , I believe your technique, righteously utilized, can revitalize the body indefinitely (and I do mean indefinitely)! Do you see? :smile:

I know you do because you also said, "....Key is that it is limitless and the energy from this place is limitless, this is what I sense."

Please consider yet another application of your ability to "also hold a image still in my mind quite effortlessly and change it at will, which is why I want to work as a designer or inventor or similar which is something I quite recently realized."....

In the 2nd reference, I believe you will ascertain that, like the dimension whose limitless vitality you've learned to access at will...so will you also "visualize how" to access the omnipresent dimension(s) where you already are what you want to be. How? I bet you'll smile knowingly when you get to the part that says,

"You must "see" the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment. Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality."....out of the "background" universal matrix of infinite possible holograms (all of the infinite possible "versions" of reality that are simultaneously existing), those holograms and symbols that synchronistically vibrate at the same frequencies as the frequencies of your belief, get "pulled out" from this matrix and "received" by you as the actual "external physical experiences" that you then sense as "real" - that you sense as "objective reality". Are you smiling yet ? :smile:

Thanks so much for telling us of your technique. I hope you use it to discover more dimensions of potentiality ever awaiting you as an inventor or designer, or whatever you desire. I am reminded that Nicola Tesla's prodigious ability to design and build his innovative inventions, complete to the last detail, wholly in his mind, is an excellent example to emulate...don't you think?

I must admit, of all the characters Stan Lee has created, Doctor Strange is the one I most admire. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I certainly will! Fortunately, there are real life Masters whose guidance is available to each and every one of us to utilize the power the Creator of All That Is gave to each human being....(see all references). Perhaps, Humankind will come to understand that these abilities are not so "Strange", after all !!

For me, your testimony has opened a door of exploration that I'd like to pursue. This is sooooo cool! :wink:

I look forward to keeping in touch, if you desire.

Reference: https://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chap43.php and https://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/chap26.php

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1377344&postcount=1

MaxSpirit
19-12-2016, 06:43 AM
MaxSpirit,

Thank you for the excellent description of your "another dimension" breathing technique.

I've long surmised that the techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming could be far more beneficial than is usually thought. But yours is the first application of NLP I've heard of that describes how to bring rejuvenating energy into our bodies by breathing. It reminds me of some of the yoga techniques espoused in Yogananda Paramahansa's book, Autobiography of a Yogi, in the 1st references....and also some of the Qi Gong techniques, as well. BTW: When it's time to exhale, what happens to the extra-dimensional energy you've imbibed...?

Per your words,"Note that the energy is still staying in the other place but since it's limitless it's also flowing into you." , I believe your technique, righteously utilized, can revitalize the body indefinitely (and I do mean indefinitely)! Do you see? :smile:

I know you do because you also said, "....Key is that it is limitless and the energy from this place is limitless, this is what I sense."

Please consider yet another application of your ability to "also hold a image still in my mind quite effortlessly and change it at will, which is why I want to work as a designer or inventor or similar which is something I quite recently realized."....

In the 2nd reference, I believe you will ascertain that, like the dimension whose limitless vitality you've learned to access at will...so will you also "visualize how" to access the omnipresent dimension(s) where you already are what you want to be. How? I bet you'll smile knowingly when you get to the part that says,

"You must "see" the reality you prefer as now existing in the moment. Then, it will become tangible in your outer reality."....out of the "background" universal matrix of infinite possible holograms (all of the infinite possible "versions" of reality that are simultaneously existing), those holograms and symbols that synchronistically vibrate at the same frequencies as the frequencies of your belief, get "pulled out" from this matrix and "received" by you as the actual "external physical experiences" that you then sense as "real" - that you sense as "objective reality". Are you smiling yet ? :smile:

Thanks so much for telling us of your technique. I hope you use it to discover more dimensions of potentiality ever awaiting you as an inventor or designer, or whatever you desire. I am reminded that Nicola Tesla's prodigious ability to design and build his innovative inventions, complete to the last detail, wholly in his mind, is an excellent example to emulate...don't you think?

I must admit, of all the characters Stan Lee has created, Doctor Strange is the one I most admire. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I certainly will! Fortunately, there are real life Masters whose guidance is available to each and every one of us to utilize the power the Creator of All That Is gave to each human being....(see all references). Perhaps, Humankind will come to understand that these abilities are not so "Strange", after all !!

For me, your testimony has opened a door of exploration that I'd like to pursue. This is sooooo cool! :wink:

I look forward to keeping in touch, if you desire.

Hello!
That is quite a lot of information packed into there! :)

You're talking about what is also known as "The Secret". I guess this could be true I can't see why not. There are a lot of things happening we do not yet fully understand, that's for sure.
I do agree that you have to believe in it to make it happen, to put in the work etc.
Nicola Tesla is my favourite indeed, insane he could do that with complex machines! I could probably never do that. But with simpler stuff it's not that hard if you practise a lot I believe.

NLP is the greatest asset when it comes to neutralising and changing emotional programming I believe. Say when thinking of something seemingly automatically makes you feel a certain way. In a way it's being mindfull to the furthest degree and also making shifts in your mind so that you can associate new feelings into chosen stimuli, such as a memory or a thought.
It can be hard to do it correctly however. Took me over 1 year as an example before really starting to notice shifts happening.

Thankyou for your wishes! :) Same back to you and everyone else!

Finally, the "dimension" stays just the same just like I talked about the ocean stays the same as a whole. So when seeing/sensing the energy flow into you you're just preoccupied mostly with this but if you turn your awareness back to the field it's there unchanged.

shivatar
19-12-2016, 05:35 PM
I was referring to the idea that I believe people can see what others are doin g at least unconsciously, and this is part of how people learn. If I choose to do things that don't align with myself (such as teaching when I don't want to teach or showin gthe way wheen I don't want to show the way or being 'responsible' according to someone elses version of what responsibility is instead of being true to myself) I am promoting more of the idea, hey, you should do things that don't align with yourself and who you are. As opposed to if I do things in line with who I am I promote the idea of doing things in line with who you are even though I'm not explicitly teaching this.

But even in this point of view I would agree with your thesis, because, being selfish myself would just teach others to be selfish too. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing but I don't much agree with it lol!

So you have taught already, to people, in person not over a computer. and you have come to understand these things as truth, not just thinking or thoughts?

FallingLeaves
19-12-2016, 11:48 PM
So you have taught already, to people, in person not over a computer. and you have come to understand these things as truth, not just thinking or thoughts?

I don't teach so the point is moot. But if people want to borrow from me I don't stop them.

MaxSpirit
20-12-2016, 04:51 PM
A small update to the technique for those interested:
1. Focusing on the energy not only flowing into you, but filling up your "aura" seems to be more effective aswell. I see it filling perhaps 0.5 meter behind me and above me on the inhale.
2. On the exhale rotate arms slightly so that palms facing front and imagine the energy radiating from your body during this motion.
Kind of like this image s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/31/f7/48/31f7481955fedbc6b592d7d9ae670db4.jpg
Radiating outwards just after holding the energy still in your aura, radiate it outwards like an explosion from your body in all directions at the instant exhale starts.

By the way, any way to channel this energy through chakras, would that be good?

MaxSpirit
21-12-2016, 01:35 AM
I found this thread quite informative reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/36h6fx/my_scalp_is_tingling/
The tingling is an aspect of physical pleasure, resulting from cleansing of the energetic channels of the body. It is mere cleansing, nothing strange. Just ride it out. Let the tingling spread through the body, keep the mind one-pointed, and you may enter first jhana when it expands.

MaxSpirit
17-01-2017, 08:43 PM
I searched around and eventually found what I was looking for.

I found a very cool book called Taoist Cosmic Healing by Mantak Chia
It's Chi Kung, a unique form of Chi meditation technique where you move around Chi energy in your body.

It describes basically similar things to the technique I found in this thread.
You scoop up cosmic energy etc or breathe in energy through body parts and direct that energy around the chakras etc.
It's very very cool stuff. There is one technique where you connect to the origin of everything, where you visualise the source energy of creation and then have that energy start entering your body.
This charges your chi, probably what is the bodyfeelings I asked about in the beginning. So as you're doing some of these exercises you're charging your body with chi energy. Then you move this energy around to create a circuit in your body that the energy can flow through, which will, if you do the exercises, free up any potential energy blocks in your body.
This is advanced techniques and they differ from simply meditation on "anything" that enters your mind etc.
I have had some amazing experiences, such as releasing deep tension I have not been able to release through probably hundreds of other exercises.
The bonbreathing exercise for example.
Highly recommended!

Justme1981
17-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Hi,

Thanks

Hey, thanks for sharing this. My humble opinion is you are drawing in love energy, love is in fact an energy. With humility I would stop thinking in terms of dimensions as there is only this place, but I suspect you are drawing in love.

What can it be used for? I suspect if you know how to draw into yourself you can teach yourself how to give it to others. The benefit of that is you are spreading love and what you feel, the happiness and energy you describe, they can feel. I keep writing about telepathy and other threads have confirmed people have it so develop telepathy and you will get better answer from people out there.

Honestly, if you are in any way someone who cooks you can spread love onto the food and almost always people will love what you made. That is what is meant when someone says, "they put a dash of love into their food," they literally putting love in it.

You can learn other energies like Sooth, which just soothes people. It's not tough to learn these energies once you get one down. I just do it without thinking about it and often times the word, like SOOOOOTH, carries the answer to it. Or, LOOOOOOOOOOVe, or OOOOOMMMM.

But learn telepathy, everyone in California has it and if you need to know how look at one of my old threads where I show you or you can just ask.