PDA

View Full Version : wisdom....

Heart
08-12-2016, 06:11 AM
I find that as inner wisdom increases, the written word to describe it fails to express it

It is a message of wonder filled with each word spoken with a voiceless silence that pervades the stillness of our inner tranquility - Heart

Many blessings to you all

Heart
09-12-2016, 02:00 AM
As a father I am just as childish, as a husband Im treated as a child, as a man I am a brother to your sisterhood and as a human
prone to errors ways yet in all of life's lessons we are all one and the same, no defining adulthood from the beginning to the end. - Heart

Really!
09-12-2016, 04:43 AM
"Knowledge is merely having clarity of facts and truths, while wisdom is the practical ability to make consistently good decisions in life."

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Knowledge_vs_Wisdom

As long as we are here, we have a lifetime (maybe more) of gaining wisdom through experience - it requires practice ...
My understanding is when it is fully completed, there is no reason to continue incarnating ...
If you can distinguish between knowledge & wisdom it won't be inadequate term ...

ocean breeze
09-12-2016, 08:00 AM
[I]I find that as inner wisdom increases, the written word to describe it fails to express it

Just replace the word inner wisdom with feeling and i can relate. Like gazing into a tree and feeling its beauty, its poetry. No words, no thought, just that feeling.

Really!
09-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Just replace the word inner wisdom with feeling and i can relate. Like gazing into a tree and feeling its beauty, its poetry. No words, no thought, just that feeling.

That's an emotional state of being; a sensation ...

sky
09-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Wisdom comes from within, knowledge from without. Knowledge is acquired and can sometimes put a screen on your wisdom.

sky
09-12-2016, 09:41 AM

Try looking at some object without putting a label on it :smile:
It cuts out the 'I' - 'It' relationship.

ocean breeze
09-12-2016, 09:54 AM
That's an emotional state of being; a sensation ...

Really!???

Try looking at some object without putting a label on it :smile:
It cuts out the 'I' - 'It' relationship.

Well, i believe that's what i was describing. "Gazing into the tree. No words, no thought, just that feeling."

sky
09-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Really!???

Well, i believe that's what i was describing. "Gazing into the tree. No words, no thought, just that feeling."

'Gazing into the TREE ', leave out tree...:smile: Feelings are reactions, just observe.

Really!
09-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Ocean breeze,

FEELINGS ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+feelings&oq=define+feelings&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6950j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

WISDOM ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+wisdom&oq=define+wisdom&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3j69i60.6856j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

joseph
09-12-2016, 03:08 PM
'Gazing into the TREE ', leave out tree...:smile: Feelings are reactions, just observe.

when you speak it is silent when you are silent it speaks

:rolleyes:

ocean breeze
09-12-2016, 05:05 PM

Well i need to mention the word tree to express it on the forum. Should i have typed: "Like gazing into a ____ and feeling its beauty, and poetry." Then people would be more confused as to what the hell i'm talking about. I need to use words to paint a clear picture of expression.

Ocean breeze,

FEELINGS ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+feelings&oq=define+feelings&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6950j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

WISDOM ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+wisdom&oq=define+wisdom&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3j69i60.6856j0j4&client=tablet-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I know there is a difference between the two, i never said they were the same. I said: Replace the word inner wisdom and feeling and i can relate. Relating to the second half of that sentence in which i quoted.

Heart
09-12-2016, 08:40 PM
feelings come and go like the wind, so the focus should be on the moments in between them when there is nought but the emptiness in that which we feel

naturesflow
09-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Well i need to mention the word tree to express it on the forum. Should i have typed: "Like gazing into a ____ and feeling its beauty, and poetry." Then people would be more confused as to what the hell i'm talking about. I need to use words to paint a clear picture of expression.

That is what I was thinking when I read the response to you. The experience is our own personal experience, that moves us as to our focus and inclusiveness of the moment. Sometimes we are listening to ourselves and not to the other inclusive..So your tree and feeling and my awareness understands that both serve the moment individually and together..Awareness can get stuck on itself and not move with the flow of each piece of awareness. Of course my experience of the moment and yours together, make it more special than just my own. :wink:

I know there is a difference between the two, i never said they were the same. I said: Replace the word inner wisdom and feeling and i can relate. Relating to the second half of that sentence in which i quoted.

It is good you put right what you meant.

naturesflow
09-12-2016, 10:01 PM
feelings come and go like the wind, so the focus should be on the moments in between them when there is nought but the emptiness in that which we feel

This is a nice thought heart. Is the moment bound by your mind in this thought, or open and flowing more freely with what is more open and directly?

Awareness has taught me that when I place should's in the moment I place should's into the emptiness of the moment which automatically bound my myself as needing to be a certain way in the moment. Open ness expresses the moment more directly open.

Heart
09-12-2016, 10:39 PM
This is a nice thought heart. Is the moment bound by your mind in this thought, or open and flowing more freely with what is more open and directly?

Awareness has taught me that when I place should's in the moment I place should's into the emptiness of the moment which automatically bound my myself as needing to be a certain way in the moment. Open ness expresses the moment more directly open.

when the mind is still and silent, all thought that enters it pass you by unhindered. all concern for them no longer needing attention

As we become used to the stillness and silence within so the bonds of the mind are set free, mind then knows the nature of itself, this is what I mean by searching for the stillness in between things.... you open up doors (portals) within yourself you can thus explore.

mind is also multilayered, what most see is just but the tip of the iceberg, what of those hidden beneath the mysterious fathomless depths the ocean of life we float in?

before you know it an inner voice fills the emptiness and you are left wondering who and or what it is.....

wisdom that speaks to you..... smile

naturesflow
09-12-2016, 10:53 PM
when the mind is still and silent, all thought that enters it pass you by unhindered. all concern for them no longer needing attention

As we become used to the stillness and silence within so the bonds of the mind are set free, mind then knows the nature of itself, this is what I mean by searching for the stillness in between things.... you open up doors (portals) within yourself you can thus explore.

mind is also multilayered, what most see is just but the tip of the iceberg, what of those hidden beneath the mysterious fathomless depths the ocean of life we float in?

before you know it an inner voice fills the emptiness and you are left wondering who and or what it is.....

wisdom that speaks to you..... smile

I see you, hear you and am listening.

naturesflow
09-12-2016, 10:57 PM
The wise self believes itself to be wise, because it sees something less wise -naturesflow

Wisdom taught me this.

naturesflow
10-12-2016, 06:03 AM
I find that as inner wisdom increases, the written word to describe it fails to express it

It is a message of wonder filled with each word spoken with a voiceless silence that pervades the stillness of our inner tranquility - Heart

Many blessings to you all

It is quite a lovely message thankyou heart.

Can tranquillity speak of itself in the all pervading stillness if it has a voice?

Perhaps in the voiceless state, we just haven't found the voice to match it yet?

Heart
10-12-2016, 07:36 AM
It is quite a lovely message thankyou heart.

Can tranquillity speak of itself in the all pervading stillness if it has a voice?

Perhaps in the voiceless state, we just haven't found the voice to match it yet?

we stop dead in our tracks to take in that wonderful sunset or the vastness of a landscape that makes us pull over, spellbound by the beauty were taking in, what is it that we are recognizing? hearing? seeing?

how vast mountain ranges speak in unfathomable tones of the time and space it took to unfold before us, yet they are clearly heard if we but stay still for a while to take in what it is they are whispering to us.

what ever inspires you to recognize stillness within is a voice loader than words and greater than the minds understanding of it, its why we are in awe of its beauty

what ever stops you and forces your mind to be still when you recognize the mountains or the sunset as a reflection of an even greater vastness of wonder within..... space.... openness is what speaks to us, it is endowed with spiritual intelligence, hence focus in between things, thoughts deeds etc,

wisdom is food for the soul, you will never hunger for the want of wisdom

naturesflow
10-12-2016, 07:45 AM
we stop dead in our tracks to take in that wonderful sunset or the vastness of a landscape that makes us pull over, spellbound by the beauty were taking in, what is it that we are recognizing? hearing? seeing?

how vast mountain ranges speak in unfathomable tones of the time and space it took to unfold before us, yet they are clearly heard if we but stay still for a while to take in what it is they are whispering to us.

what ever inspires you to recognize stillness within is a voice loader than words and greater than the minds understanding of it, its why we are in awe of its beauty

what ever stops you and forces your mind to be still when you recognize the mountains or the sunset as a reflection of an even greater vastness of wonder within..... space.... openness is what speaks to us, it is endowed with spiritual intelligence, hence focus in between things, thoughts deeds etc,

wisdom is food for the soul, you will never hunger for the want of wisdom

So your showing the voiceless I gather...Is it ever voiceless? Awe is speaking, because you are noticing what you feel and what you see, what is silent, what is thee experiencing itself. :wink:

Heart
10-12-2016, 07:54 AM
So your showing the voiceless I gather...Is it ever voiceless? Awe is speaking, because you are noticing what you feel and what you see, what is silent, what is thee experiencing itself. :wink:

A flower speaks, its fragrance a voiceless colour, we stand in awe of something that pervades our inner vastness

naturesflow
10-12-2016, 08:27 AM
A flower speaks, its fragrance a voiceless colour, we stand in awe of something that pervades our inner vastness

Who speaks this fragrance and voiceless colour? Who decides that all this is as you show?

Heart
10-12-2016, 04:46 PM
Who speaks this fragrance and voiceless colour? Who decides that all this is as you show?

I am liken to a mirror in which to reflect the same wise intent you have within you.
it is what you question that the answer lies within I and vis-versa

naturesflow
11-12-2016, 09:35 AM
I am liken to a mirror in which to reflect the same wise intent you have within you.
it is what you question that the answer lies within I and vis-versa

Seems like a funny answer but the last bit makes sense.

Heart
11-12-2016, 09:34 PM
Seems like a funny answer but the last bit makes sense.

it is a compliment to you.

it is like saying the word 'Namaste' ie, "The Spirit within me salutes the Spirit in you"

naturesflow
12-12-2016, 12:52 AM
it is a compliment to you.

it is like saying the word 'Namaste' ie, "The Spirit within me salutes the Spirit in you"

ah I see now. Thanks for explaining your version. :)