PDA

View Full Version : how to shield your energy?

Roselove
10-02-2011, 01:40 AM
i read spirits can see us when we pray medidate and do metapyshical work, anyone have a good method of shielding your energy?

Rah nam
10-02-2011, 04:11 AM
The Taoists us methods of shielding, by running energy around the outside of the body in circular motion up and down. But I will not go into details since it takes several levels of preparation to get there.
Personally, I have found, asking my higher self for protection has served me well. Besides this I am protected from any unwanted entities, incarnated and non incarnated.

sunny shine
10-02-2011, 08:06 AM
I do meditate often. i used this prayer

"Encricle me now with a golden bubble of protective light. I ask for seven flows of this light to surround me keeping me perfectly protected"

I visualize the golden light surround me in all directions, on top of my head, beneath me, right side, left side all directions.

I also use a bowl of water and white candle.

its final touch for a complete and good shielding.

Safest of all we should keep ourselves in pure thoughts so our vibrations are high enough we only see good things :-)

simon
10-02-2011, 09:03 AM
good thread, I like the asking the higher self for protection, logically I think that would work, couple with surrounding of white light for protection

Roselove
10-02-2011, 11:55 AM
thank you guys very much! how often should one do this?

Enya
10-02-2011, 12:33 PM
i read spirits can see us when we pray medidate and do metapyshical work, anyone have a good method of shielding your energy?
I'm hearing fear again here... what are you shielding yourself against???

athribiristan
10-02-2011, 01:26 PM
The real trick to this is to find some image or idea that is powerful for you. My first shield came from reading about black holes. I was fascinated by the idea that light cannot escape a black hole because it has infinite density and infinite gravity. I loosely adapted the idea to use as a sort of invisibility. I imagined myself as infinitely dense on an energy level, so that no energy could escape. I used this shield for about 18 years, until about a month ago when I switched to something that sounds a bit more like the Taoist practice Detlef mentioned.

So find some powerful idea that makes you feel protected. This could be a physcal focus like a crystal or totem bag, a strong idea like the bubble sunny shine talked about, or a ritual that you perform during meditation. What it comes down to is how firmly you can hold that idea in your mind, which is why a powerful or personal thought is more effective. At first your shield is likely to be weak and will only stick around while you focus on it. The more energy you feed it and the more you focus on it, the stronger it will become. After 18 years, I had to concentrate to take mine down.

Also, the more clearly you can picture the idea of your shield, the better. I had to really sit down and work out the flow of energy and how my shield interacted with it. Granted, I was working on a fairly complicated semi-permanent energy construct, a simple shield won't take as much effort. Let me know if you want more info.

AngelBreeze
10-02-2011, 04:19 PM

Light-filled greetings, Rosewater!

Yes, spirit can indeed see us not only when we pray or meditate or do other work of a spiritual nature but during most all other times and circumstances.

Since spirit can be of either a benevolent or malevolent energy, it is always good to protect yourself from the potential unwanted influences of a spirit that is not there for your highest and best good.

The best way I have found to do this is to ask God in full prayer to envelop you with the Pure White Light of Christ. As you do this, visualize Jesus sending you the Pure White Light from His hands into your crown and down the rest of your body and flowing up again to surround your entire being. See this flowing through and through and both ask God to protect you as well as feel that you are now protected. This is a very powerful method and as you do this, mentally and verbally declare that no negative being or energy or entity can cause you any harm!

Others have even added placing 'spiritual mirrors' all around the outside perimeter of the white light so that if anything negative approaches it will see itself and its image will be reflected right back to them so as to cause them to be repelled from your space and return to its appointed place.

May you have a beautiful Light-filled day!

Spiritlite
10-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Bright white light around your body where if anything negative comes in it is burned off and something good it's put into your body..I'd do it everytime I could think of it.
Spiritlite.

Roselove
10-02-2011, 06:54 PM
thank you!!!!!!

blackfellawhitefella
13-02-2011, 11:11 AM
.what is there to fear again ?

Lisa
13-02-2011, 02:39 PM
.what is there to fear again ?

Party Pooper. :occasion18:

blackfellawhitefella
17-02-2011, 11:14 AM
:)

hey luvvie.

its a fair question .... the most oft stated instruction in the bible as i understand it , is , do not fear.

Lisa
17-02-2011, 03:50 PM
:)

hey luvvie.

its a fair question .... the most oft stated instruction in the bible as i understand it , is , do not fear.

hey gorgeous! :sunny:

yes- you're right.

I was joking- as fear gives a party of drama and troubles- I think it's called the world. :D

yes, don't fear, and if fear comes, just watch it.

relax

rest

let it be

easy does it

eggs over easy

:hug3:

Chalk1990
23-08-2011, 10:37 PM
I shield myself by visualizing warrior angels behind me with swords and shields, Jesus with his white/red robe, and a brilliant white light surrounding all of them, and myself, thats my protection.

Light Earth
24-08-2011, 08:32 AM
There's nothing to fear if you are pure of heart and have good intentions. It is fine to do whatever protection ritual you feel comfortable with but truly you don't need anything

mattie
24-08-2011, 09:29 AM
There are all types of spirits. We are a spirit having a physical experience. Not all spirits are problematic. We can give instructions for only the ones that are benevolent to be able to contact us. This isn’t difficult.

Move from needing protection to actively managing the energy environment (all external energies).

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19290

Alandra
01-09-2011, 08:00 PM
I initially visualized a pure white energy shield around myself. Later I customized it by daily changing the spiritual harmonics that create it. I had to do this as entities were figuring out how to bypass it. The harmonics are set by my soul automatically, so I don't even have to know what the code is consciously. A further modification I made is that unless I allow it, no one or no thing can get in. I can extend this shielding around my home, family and/or friends as needed. :smile: