PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Earth Angels Here?

Pages : 1 [2]

Toolite
26-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Yesterday I was said again that I was here to help,I wrote this about my ''revelation'' .So yeah I'm really here to help :)

'' I may have experience what some call a 'dark night of the soul', being completly block for two weeks was horrible,intuition and all this was near ground zero,very disturbing since I live with it for almost one year and it's part of me.But has had said someone to me yesterday it was maybe that my subconscious needed this time to think about something.and that I need to just not think about it,surrender to life,and enjoy the moment.I have surrender to my feeling instead and have cried (yes,very pathetic) and beg Angela to don't leave me alone.And then everything come as a block,an obvious obviousness was in front of me. Like it was always there but I just couldn't see it,well the message is incredible ! I Need to report all the discution so that it makes sense.
first she try to calm me down,when I was quite calm,I felt energy around me (like a motherly energy who was around me ,this is totally Angela) And then once again she told me thats she will be there until I go 'back home' (until I die in this life so to said).And then she ''sing me'' or make me think of a song messages she send me once.very symbolic and beautiful and reassuring. And then I just go to help mum and then the following parts just came as it was always there.
Why I am maybe not as evolve spiritually as others of my age ? Because we don't have the same path.We don't have the same missions.My missions once again I needed to be remind is to help people,not just spiritually but also in my everyday life,just to help others,to be there to support them during what they are experiencing.Just to help.
then another thing come right in my mind. Why do I says that I am like two faces ? It's false,all what I am is me.I am the one I am here when I have spiritual stuff in my head, but I'm also the one I am with my friends or at school,I am the girls who is insecure about everything,I am all this.It's not being two faces,it's just me.As complex as is every human.It's all that who make me being me.Why do I want to be like others of my age ? Having a so called normal life like my friend or having a ''completly spiritual life'' like others ? I am a mixed of the two,I am Me,and it's perfect like this,completly perfect. I don't need to be anything else that what I am because I am as I need to be at the moment and everything is as it must be.I am what I am because it is how I need to be to do my mission in this life.

I think that it is awesome that you are here to help in anyway you can and plus you made it known... Thats a good thing. and im glad you dont watch others to determine your level of progression.. Everyone grows in their own unique way so that was a good point.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

res
27-06-2012, 07:14 AM
I smile or laugh out loud (LOL) while communicating on the forum so whenever I feel a chuckle I add LOL while typing.. In every word I write there is no hidden meaning behind it.. I type it as I mean it..LOL. I know im different.. just different in some ways.

Thanks for that Toolite, wasnt sure if you were laughing at me though i have been known to think too much :D Its good to be individual.

Toolite
03-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks for that Toolite, wasnt sure if you were laughing at me though i have been known to think too much :D Its good to be individual.

no, I like to think Im straight forward when I say things.. I would never laugh at you to hurt you..thats not my thing.. :hug2: Im just learning like others and the mind (which equates to the soul) itself probably is the most interesting thing for me.

Chalk1990
21-07-2012, 04:58 AM
I'm not an Earth Angel, I'm just an individual walking the earth wearing a dark hooded cloak, but underneath that cloak is pure love, light, and a heart of gold. I wear a veil so people will not see me for who I really am, they will see me as an ordinary person, but in truth I am a servant of God. I show devotion to God, by serving my brothers, and sisters. I walk in the darkness, but I the bestow the Light.

Occultist
21-07-2012, 09:45 PM
yes and no..sometimes possesion is brief.. what light does darkness will attempt to recreate too..

Its too mature to talk about publically..

again you have such a negative way of looking at darkness.
Look at it this way, if you believe your deity created all then why did he create darkness? for rest and sleep and rejuvenation?

Toolite
23-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Look at it this way, if you believe your deity created all then why did he create darkness? for rest and sleep and rejuvenation?

God is not controlling.. He lets you do your will and them has the final say of where you will be..

I have to stick to my teachings given to me by Spirit.. If Spirit says this is dark.. its dark.. no bible or writings or movie can ever conflict my teachings from Spirit. Im a good student most of the time..lol..

Toolite
23-07-2012, 12:31 AM

Why dont you tell me about the underworld which is suppose to be sleep, rest and rejuvenation? I would definately say we have our own definitions for words.

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!

Tea Break
23-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Hi all you Earth Angels -

Over 200 countries will be represented at the Olympic Stadium over the next week or two, plus millions of visitors to spectate - visiting in person and via T.V. coverage - all focused on the reasonably compact area of London city.

So - what about us all focusing too - on sending everyone concerned friendship, love, peace, brotherhood etc., to help the Games along? The positive effects will spread worldwide, and benefit all of us and our international relationships and our planet herself, into 2013 and beyond.

Earth Healing - condensed! :angel9:

Whatever your beliefs or practise - just a minute or two a day will do a "world" of good. :smile:

Angel Blessings to All

Toolite
24-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi all you Earth Angels -

Over 200 countries will be represented at the Olympic Stadium over the next week or two, plus millions of visitors to spectate - visiting in person and via T.V. coverage - all focused on the reasonably compact area of London city.

So - what about us all focusing too - on sending everyone concerned friendship, love, peace, brotherhood etc., to help the Games along? The positive effects will spread worldwide, and benefit all of us and our international relationships and our planet herself, into 2013 and beyond.

Earth Healing - condensed! :angel9:

Whatever your beliefs or practise - just a minute or two a day will do a "world" of good. :smile:

Angel Blessings to All

Im in agreement.

Sundialed
31-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Yes they altered the reality to save my life.

Toolite
03-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Yes they altered the reality to save my life.

Yes, Glory To God! And some in flesh can do the same.. According to God and If He puts them in that position at that time to do it..

Its amazing all that God can Do!

Selenphina
03-09-2012, 01:50 PM
I haven't been on on this forum on a regular basis for a long time. This thread really caught my eye, but will take some time for me to get caught up with the conversation with 27 pages to read. Do you mind if I jump in? Several times I have been told by people I'm an angel. But in a serious manner... not just like it was a pet name or something. And there's been plenty of signs and synchronisities to make me wonder, but I just wonder if it even matters? Cause what's important is what we do and I don't feel like I'm doing enough in my life. Anyway, not feeling all that angelic. I'm not sure if there is such a thing as real earth angels anymore, but reading this thread could be helpful for me. I've had lots of signs surrounding this, like I said... So maybe someone's trying room tell me something I ought to know? Don't know...

Selenphina
03-09-2012, 02:09 PM
So... only got through browsing about 10 pages, and I'm convinced earth angels do exist. And I think if you are one, you just know.

Shadowhunter
04-09-2012, 02:19 AM
If the definition is somebody with a spiritual gift then i yes i am one.Since i was 10 young or old everyone comes to me for help,advice,guidance, and spiritual help.I do also have a gift in the spiritual area too.I do wish at times i had denied this gift but as fast as i try to walk away i walk back.I cant help it, i have always been attracted to the spiritual world.

Toolite
04-09-2012, 03:42 PM
So... only got through browsing about 10 pages, and I'm convinced earth angels do exist. And I think if you are one, you just know.

I agreee you just know..:wink:

Toolite
04-09-2012, 03:44 PM
If the definition is somebody with a spiritual gift then i yes i am one.Since i was 10 young or old everyone comes to me for help,advice,guidance, and spiritual help.I do also have a gift in the spiritual area too.I do wish at times i had denied this gift but as fast as i try to walk away i walk back.I cant help it, i have always been attracted to the spiritual world.

It takes a village and those who hold the gift and stay in their posisition and do what they are designed to things would be much better.. we will begin to see the complete picture.. Everyone is needed..

Rena
08-09-2012, 08:11 PM
i'm jumping in the thread as well....
i'm really not sure if i'm an angel soul incarnate or not....
but I DO know that I have wings in my aura....
I have felt them before..... I've also been told by several people that I have them.
so that makes me wonder....
the incarnated angel qualities listed on the internet apply to me...
one of the qualities they list is being really sensitive...
well, I am definately VERY sensitive!!!!!
my boyfriend said himself that I'm the most sensitive person that he has ever met!!! LOL

Tea Break
09-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Welcome among us, Rena :angel9:

Rena
09-09-2012, 02:23 PM
thank you!!! =)

28-09-2012, 01:54 PM
I know im one :)
Im always there at the right time when someone needs me. I ALWAYS know when anyone in my life is upset, sick, hurt. I just seem to show up out of the blue to help at the right time. Not saying this in any sort of egotistical way but im always right when it comes to 'knowing' what is going to happen in a situation where my friends/ acquaintences are concerned. Most of my closest friends know to listen to me when I warn them or have a bad feeling. Also when I warn them of bad world events.
Even the most stubborn of my friends rang me up 4 days ago and sucked up her pride to tell me I was right and then consolled in me. It would have taken her alot to do that.

I read on the first page of this thread 'wouldnt anyone that is actually an earth angel be humble and not state it'... This assumption however innocent actually angered me a little. I am humble when I tell all of my abilities and experiences because they are miraculous and as strange to me as they are to the people listening to it. But I also know my experiences to be the truest thing I have ever felt and have the strongest feeling to share, educate and warn different people. I am always humble when something happens that I have predicted or foreseen the outcome and I make it my duty to be there for those people. I dont rub it in or play the martyr. I dont get on my high horse. I pick them back on their feet when theyve fallen because thats what I was meant to do.

I have been met with skepticism and critisism in the past as im sure many of you have experienced trying to tell anyone about anything other worldly or unexplainable.
But something ive come to realise is that we all have a purpose here on earth, a mission. And those that choose to listen to there gut instinct, to their heart and to the universe and to give voice to all the miracles that happen in this world are those with courage. They are starting to follow their purpose whole heartedly without fear.
Nothing can be accomplished with fear in the way. And most have fear of the unknown.

We are all sent to deliver a message and make this world a better place. Show people the light. Even If it means doing it one soul at a time. How can we show people if we arent willing to show them our true selves. I find showing my heart to people helps them to be the change they want to be :)

Dragonfly1
29-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Im thinking no there aren't.......but there are those that are infused with light and they have a job from the Divine....much as we all have......but those that are 'awake' and work from spirit in everything they do......I feel Angels are of the Divine and stay in the Divine......I feel its just a notion created by someone who perhaps mistakenly felt that the beauty of spiritual light emitting from some human individuals was/is Angelic like........and it is understandable that the notion of them being Angels in human persona is what they are......but you know.......who really knows but God itself........many blessings ...

Toolite
29-09-2012, 02:21 PM
I think thats an interesting point. I agree the most important...do what God has called you to do.
All The Glory Belongs To God Forever

res
10-10-2012, 07:50 AM
I know im one :)

...Trying to resist....hands moving toward keyboard.... cant control myself...the force is too strong...have to type...Nooooooooo:D

Hi There 356, You have made some pretty compelling points on how you have come to your conclusion that you are an earth angel and although the gifts you describe may seem miraculous it describes a very large portion of the members on this forum that are open to their sensitivity more than others. Amongst these members the word "know" is a very strong one as most are seeking truth in one way or another.

It seems you have aquired quite a bit of experience of paranormal and psychological activity though i am very interested in what the turning point was that made you 100% sure and "know" that it is the "truth" that you are one from the angelic orders walking among us mere humans? What did you compare yourself to that validates that you are any different to the rest of us that are sensitive, approachable and find it second nature to help others?

You have described me to a T although i have yet to find evidence to support that i am anything other than human....maybe a little less human instinctually than some but human all the same. :smile:

Thanks,

14-10-2012, 01:42 PM
...Trying to resist....hands moving toward keyboard.... cant control myself...the force is too strong...have to type...Nooooooooo:D

Hi There 356, You have made some pretty compelling points on how you have come to your conclusion that you are an earth angel and although the gifts you describe may seem miraculous it describes a very large portion of the members on this forum that are open to their sensitivity more than others. Amongst these members the word "know" is a very strong one as most are seeking truth in one way or another.

It seems you have aquired quite a bit of experience of paranormal and psychological activity though i am very interested in what the turning point was that made you 100% sure and "know" that it is the "truth" that you are one from the angelic orders walking among us mere humans? What did you compare yourself to that validates that you are any different to the rest of us that are sensitive, approachable and find it second nature to help others?

You have described me to a T although i have yet to find evidence to support that i am anything other than human....maybe a little less human instinctually than some but human all the same. :smile:

Thanks,

Res the whole point of just knowing its just that. You know. I don't and don't need to make a comparison to anything or anyone else let alone need validation. I have had lives as a human and lives in the angelic realm. This life I have never felt like I fit, in the world let alone into my own body. I know my missions almost as soon as they come to me. Im not just an earth angel im something unique. Things I have described in my other threads. I see. I know. Therefore I am. Whats the point in trying to fight your own nature and purpose when you could be living your purpose instead. Why waste time second guessing myself when my intuition is always on the mark, and time is so little in this life time.

im not saying this in any sort of egotistical way. I have just learnt to trust myself and trust the forces of the universe.
If you experience some of the same things then maybe you should delve deeper into yourself and investigate the synchronicities and signs you see in your everyday life, because something higher is probably trying to get a message to you to trust in your heart and your deepest desires too.
All I do is listen to the universe and act upon its message xxx

res
15-10-2012, 09:15 AM
If you experience some of the same things then maybe you should delve deeper into yourself and investigate the synchronicities and signs you see in your everyday life, because something higher is probably trying to get a message to you to trust in your heart and your deepest desires too.
All I do is listen to the universe and act upon its message xxx

Have delved and investigated for years and although i have seen much and gazed in wonder i am still as human as the day i was born in to this world. I dont doubt that we have all been conscious in what you call the angelic realm although i find it difficult to take the name and energy of what or who i may have been in the past. I am known by the name that my human mother gave me and for the span of this conscious life i have no choice but to be human and respect my accumulated personal experience as my own. Its funny as ive found the more i learn the less i know.

Good luck with your good work

Quagmire
15-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Im not just an earth angel im something unique.

Yes but aren't we all not unique :wink:

Toolite
23-10-2012, 04:47 PM
As an earth Angel what do you feel is your focus area?
Glory To God

24-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Helping people to be themselves, let go of fear and create change.
Also just watching over people when bad things happen in their life <3

Toolite
24-10-2012, 05:14 PM
interesting 356.

Glory To God

Belle
24-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I'm not so sure of this, having been sure I was one I'm now of the view that it's an illusion. I think the connection of some people with the angelic is very very strong, I think there are some people who access their intuition very very easily and also can tune into others. There are others of us who don't access that muscle so easily.

But part of the angelic - no. More intuitively developed - yes.

Toolite
24-10-2012, 08:28 PM
I believe some are stronger than others. Or I know for a fact that some are. I dont think just demonstrating a gift makes you an Angel on earth perhaps there are other factors.
Glory To God

res
19-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone, Im back after my three month break to take care of some family issues. Now where were we? :)

Hi Belle, Thats very interesting that you have seen yourself from a higher perspective, may i ask what the turning point was?

TruthSayer
24-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Hello there humans! :hug3:

10C, you found another Earth Angel! Look into The Urantia Book. It is channeled from the High Counsels for the Lightworkers. The true Earth Angels are called "Midwayers." I have had some confirmation from other intuitive people that I am a Midwayer, and my spirit guides from God insist that it is so. They also say that you, 10C, are the only other Midwayer following this thread. Anyone intuitive enough to confirm that we are Midwayers?

There are three main realms in the Universe: Human beings, Angelic beings, and Gray beings. A soul is created by a highly ascended creator master, and then begins its ascent through the Kingdoms of the Realm. For Humans, these kingdoms are: Mineral, Plant, Animal, Human Animal, Human Being, Spiritual Being. As a lower soul evolves through many incarnations, it takes on characteristics that define it as unique. Once a soul has evolved to being an ascended master, they may have the opportunity to go experience being incarnate in another realm. I evolved as an angelic soul first. My higher self is named Ariel, and her higher self is Archangel Uriel.

Angels find being human is pretty horrifying because humans can lie, and angels cannot. Their physical bodies have light semi-translucent exoskeletons filled with astral light, so no one can hide their feelings or intentions. Humans harm each other so much with lies. The pinnacle of the human experience is to master Truth. For Angels it's Love, and for Grays it's Divine Order.

Midwayers are rare, but we have very important missions at The End Times. We make usually good Lightworkers because we are less likely to "fall" in consciousness because of our aversion to lying and deception. I am a First Waver, and my guidance says that 10C is also.

Blessings and Salutations to all that read this. :angel13: Julia

Sayjaybray
02-02-2013, 10:45 PM
I think it is ok to state that one is an earth angel you can speak truths and still be humble.

c-estca
07-02-2013, 09:02 AM
I think people who claim to be "earth angels" are just boosting their ego unconsciously. They won't ever admit it but secretly it DOES gives their ego's a big boost just about being a earth-angel. Deny deny.

Someone who's truly a earth-angel is someone who isn't even thinking about what he is, all it thinks and does is (focussing on) spreading love.

Futhermore: so also earth-angels didn't have previous lifes on earth right? (or do they get sended more often?) so I guess when you had a incarnation you in fact aren't a earth-angel.

Quagmire
07-02-2013, 12:31 PM
I think some people might have to high thoughts on what angels truly are. According to the theory of Oneness we are all the same in essence so that also make the angels no different than the rest of everything (though they do like to parade themselves like they are, at least in some stories told by humans). There are stories out there of them doing good (lets call it being in balance with themselves and/or their surroundings) and then there are stories of them not being in balance with themselves and/or their surroundings. And in every story there can always be found a grain of truth I think...

c-estca
08-02-2013, 04:37 AM
I think some people might have to high thoughts on what angels truly are. According to the theory of Oneness we are all the same in essence so that also make the angels no different than the rest of everything (though they do like to parade themselves like they are, at least in some stories told by humans). There are stories out there of them doing good (lets call it being in balance with themselves and/or their surroundings) and then there are stories of them not being in balance with themselves and/or their surroundings. And in every story there can always be found a grain of truth I think...

I agree with you, often so called 'earth angels' feel like they are 'different/better/more transformated' than others, it only gives their ego's a boost!

Tea Break
09-02-2013, 04:04 PM
It might be that some people get an ego-boost from calling themselves Earth Angels. It all depends on the individual, I'd think, and our differences are one of our gifts from God. We'd be boring if all the same.

But for many Earth Angels (i.e. an ordinary human being who just tries to be helpful to our world and all her lifeforms) focusing positively through all the normal trials of daily life can be bloomin' hard work! :angel4:

Tiffanyy
13-02-2013, 09:00 AM
ooh I'd love too meet an earth angel,, maybe earth angels are good psychic selfless people who a truly positive and happy and caring and very intelligent. earth angels would be very psychic,, if there are any angels reading this please help me with all my problems,,,, I'm guessing you will already no what they all are xxxx

TruthSayer
13-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Someone read my Akashic Record and tell me whether or not I was originated in the Angelic Realm and came to this world from the Pleiades during the Mass Immigration to Atlantis, or not!

I cannot read the Akashic Records. I can read past lives, I can read archetypes, I can read your homeopathic remedies, I can read your psychological diagnosis because I am a highly trained psychological intuitive, but I cannot read the future. I will trade you reading for reading.

So, hot shots! What do you read in my Akashic Record? Was my soul created as an angel first, before I ascended and earned the dubious privilege of coming to this planet to participate in a major battle against a great evil fallen angel (otherwise known as Lucifer)?

Just so you know, the "ego" is a function of the subconscious which spits up past programming to your conscious awareness. A healthy ego is a reflection of a healthy subconscious and soul.

I feel like Diogenes looking for an honest person. I'll settle for a kind one that won't harm and abandon me.

Quagmire
14-02-2013, 03:39 PM
Someone read my Akashic Record and tell me whether or not I was originated in the Angelic Realm and came to this world from the Pleiades during the Mass Immigration to Atlantis, or not!

If you ask me Atlantis existed in the Pleaides before it came to Earth through memories. But it is quite possible to access the answers you want without entering the Akashic Records. The answers should lay hidden within yourself, all you have to do is discover them within the depth of yourself. It is quite possible that you came here through memories... I guess many did so in contrary to traveling here physical.

BabeRuthless
16-02-2013, 08:28 PM
I genuinely believe my best friend is an Earth angel.
As for myself, I find the best thing in the world is to help and love others. I could easily relate to that article, although I would find it hard to call myself an angel lol!

Firefly Dancer
17-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Well... I am not sure if I should label my experience or try to label myself, what I do know is that since my awakening, the term "lightworker" has resonated a lot. I have been told I have healing energy, I have been told I am surrounded by angels. I have not been so sure anymore to trust readings based on some prior experiences with them. Sometimes people are told what they want to hear.

What I do know is that I am clauriaudient and I can hear my guides, as well as I am an empath and I have a huge awakening some months ago.

So... I do sense there is something going on, but just as I am refraining to label stuff ( as in soul connections, etc ) I guess it is better to refrain to label the type of soul I have. Maybe I am an old soul, maybe an angelic soul ( My guides seem to be angelic ) the thing is I have a soul LOL !! the type if there is even such a thing is not relevant. I do work a lot with angels even if I am Wiccan in essence ( before that, I was Catholic so I had good reference about angels ). My work is a blend of a Wiccan ritual as in casting a circle etc but I call the energies of Archangels depending on the purpose of the healing. I also have been learning about Kabbalah and Hermetics / Spiritual Magick.

But I do no sense any sort of difference between souls. All are souls and all are valuable and probably just as there are people in different cultures and countries maybe there are different types of souls, or different origins of the souls, I would not know, and we have no reliable way to prove it, so I guess to each their own and what works for each person is respectable as long as it is not a way to feel superior to anybody else. Just as with any religion, belief system, way of life etc... whatever makes you think you are above others, is not correct. Whatever makes you a better and more giving person, and humble, is the right way : ) I have seen some Kabbalah teachers so full of themselves because of all they know and I have never resonated with feeling they are superior just because they are Kabbalistic masters. The more you know, the more humble you get.

So... earth angels, incarnated angels, etc etc...who knows. I guess all I can say is that I would love to be a "Victoria´s Secret Angel" so I would get free stock for life of that brand I love !! LOL ; )

All this thread made me remember the song "Earth Angel" from the movie "Back to the Future" it is a bit corny but it really popped into my mind when I read the thread´s title LOL and the song is nice, I really liked it when I heard it in the movie ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqERiPN2aXY

hugs !!
Firefly.

c-estca
17-02-2013, 06:08 PM
Ego's is all I see.

Perfect Storm
18-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Denial blames ego :)

Endless_Love_2_you
11-06-2013, 10:53 AM
http://clayhuthealingcentre.ca/angel-earth.htm

There are actually many sites that say the same thing about Earth -Angels and I fit the description I say 8/11 and I have know about it for 2 1/2 years ...

casey.macbride
19-06-2013, 03:49 AM
i would like to see this thread revived. what do the people on this site know about angels incarnate in physical form?

Selenphina
19-06-2013, 12:58 PM
I have been told I am one. On several occasions and in strange ways. I am not saying I am - just working out still what it could all mean. It makes me a little uncomfortable to write about this because I am just living a normal and imperfect life here on Earth. I make mistakes like everyone else. I don't consider myself anything special so it's difficult to accept. There are a lot of things in my life which have made me wonder, but I don't have all the answers.

There are one or two people I have known in my life who I feel could definately be, if there is such a thing.

jordank
19-06-2013, 06:08 PM
I think that are more here.

Tea Break
24-06-2013, 09:27 AM
Just carry on being as you are, Seraphina ... oops sorry, I mean Selenphina :smile: - that's all it takes.

Ghost_Rider_1970
25-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Hi,

I am sorry I have joined this debate a little later than I would have liked, but I have only embraced spirituality from March this year at the tender age of 43 - lol.

I've read a lot of information regarding Lightworkers and I feel very drawn to the concept. So much so, I believe this is my purpose on Earth. However, I consider myself to still be in a state of 'acceptance' and 'awakening' with me only embracing spirituality relatively recently.

I also have read that a LightWorker would be humble and not need to admit that this is their true purpose on Earth. Please forgive me if I am being a little naïve and accept I have so much to learn, but if I am a LightWorker - as I truly hope to be - would there have to be some kind of acceptance at a conscious or sub-conscious level?

I would therefore be most grateful for any help and guidance to help me on my journey of truth and self-discovery.

Paul

Tea Break
26-06-2013, 10:28 AM
A big challenge of being a Lightworker for me was overcoming my own natural "human" instinct to disbelieve anything that can't be "proved" in a suitable scientific way, Paul.

To be a Lightworker is to work not from the practical headmind, but from the heart, following our instincts, our intuition, or what feels good or right, for us.

Lightworkers also come with all the usual challenges of our human natures, which makes us wonderfully varied. Some prefer to work quietly, some prefer to let their way be known which is also good, for it can encourage other people to investigate the wonderful work we can start to do with just a few kind thoughts, every day. It also produces people like Diana Cooper, Doreen Virtue, and countless others who spend their lives living their beliefs by producing books, and training courses to encourage other people along the Lighter path.

Whatever kind of human nature a Lightworker has, each is playing their part in the Big Plan and encouraged by our friends in Spirit to keep going. You've already accepted this sub-consciously or you wouldn't be making investigations at all. Now all you have to do is let your heart guide you to your own particular method of practise.

I hope you find peace and fulfilment working for the Light, Paul.

Angel Blessings to All :angel5:

Ghost_Rider_1970
29-06-2013, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much Tea Break for your wonderful words of encouragement.

I am feeling so very confident and positive in who I am and what I want to be :)

Now I am aware of myself, I can really look to enhance my mind, body and spirit.

Hopefully this will put me in the best position to be the most effective LightWorker I can be.

I am so very, very happy!

Paul

Carwen*Angel
04-07-2013, 09:07 PM
I have read this whole thread with interest. It's clear that people here have some very different beliefs, all of which are intriguing. We can only ever know our own Truth as it is at any one time, based on our own experience. I think there are some very very brave souls in this thread for speaking theirs.

A poster a while back made a point which I agree with and which is part of my truth: there is a difference between the term "earth angel" and an incarnated angel. For me, "earth angel" calls to mind more the image of an angelic human soul, someone who acts in an angelic way, someone who is increasingly in service to humanity and aligned with the angelic realm. "Incarnated angel", on the other hand, refers to one who was once part of the angelic realm and has incarnated in human form - and there are some who believe this has begun to happen in order to lift the vibrations on our planet.

Some mystics say that this cannot happen, that angels cannot incarnate as human, and humans cannot become angels.

Time and evolution changes things. I have channelled information from Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael that states this is a relatively recent development and can happen, and this knowledge is gradually being revealed to those on earth at this time. But I'm not posting this to try and convince anybody that what I channel is the truth (I have, incidentally, read this same idea in numerous channellings by others recently). I am merely adding my own truth to the discussion.

I have known many "earth angels" and I believe they DO congregate in places such as this.

An angel's mission (in ANY form) is about love and service. Guiding, helping, soothing, comforting, supporting, encouraging, healing, loving others, unconditionally, constantly, touching lives, giving of themselves. People who devote themselves to such causes are, for me, our "earth angels", whether they be someone inspired by angels to do angelic work on earth (many), or human souls actually on an evolutionary path to become angels (fewer). An angelic presence, for me, always comes with a tangible feeling of warm love surrounding my physical body within and without my aura - and this in turn brings peace and a "knowing" that all will be well, however fleeting. I do not see any reason why it would be any different experiencing the presence of an "incarnated angel" (rare at this time) who may be carrying out their angelic duties in human form, or raising the vibration of the planet by incarnating at this time.

And we all have a mission; and everyone's mission is of equal importance, because we are all connected.

All the same it is always empowering to have a sense of belonging and recognition when you connect with souls who have the same mission as yourself, whether that be an "earth angel", a lightworker, a healer, an educator, an inventor, a leader, or whatever else it may be (and some people have multiple missions). For me, that was the sentiment with which this thread was started: to connect with others with the same mission, not to place themselves "above" anyone else who may have a different mission - so personally, I don't see that ego has to come into it.

When groups of people with the same mission come together, who knows what can be achieved? It would be interesting to find out. Namaste to all the other angelic souls here!

And Namaste to all those who speak their truth without fear! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this whole thread.

Selenphina
05-07-2013, 02:56 AM
Wow... incredible post Carwen*Angel. Well said.

Tea Break
05-07-2013, 02:14 PM
You summed it all up beautifully, Carwen Angel.

Thanks for bringing your clarity to the topic.:hug2:

Angel Blessings winging their way to you - :angel7:

Carwen*Angel
05-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Thank you! I'm glad if it has added some insight.

Timbo
05-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I must concur with these sentiments and ideas raised, it has answered a lot of my own questions.

Teiksma
23-07-2013, 12:39 PM
I think I am something like that, I have read a book abut it, and I think that I am a wanderer who dont belong anywhere... but if not, then I could be merpeople...

butterfly_kisses
05-08-2013, 05:06 PM
after having a reading done, the reader said he saw me crouched in the corner with my legs up to my chest, and my angel wings covering me. He said he saw me stand tall with my chest out and my wings spread out, he said it gave him goosebumps! I didnt put too much stock in that, although the reading in a whole made me feel good :) He said since I was shown to him with wings, and that's only happened a few times for him, I am an angel of some kind. So, fast foward as life goes on (hard life).. and I have my very first reiki session with someone new. She starts to do what she does and it feels great, but when she got to my heart chakra, she said it all makes sense now. I have wings. Im in service to help people, by just being me. Hmmm, at this point I knew something was going on, so I started researching everything angel,and Im NOT saying Im an angel incarnate, all Im saying is it resonates sooo deeply with me. Im not sure what my purpose is yet, but Im on my path to figuring it out :)

Morpheus
21-09-2013, 12:21 PM
An immigrant here makes a discovery.

http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm (http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm)

What are mankind's true origns, apart from the material world construct, in time and space??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDcpZrBAOs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CDcpZrBAOs)

Morpheus
21-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Who are you apart from "The Construct"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JPx0eZdJQ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3DV4JPx0eZdJQ)

MysticEmpress
07-10-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm a mystic angel, if that counts.

Crystalline
08-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Love and light

Tea Break
11-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Has anyone else read the books of Lorna Byrne (the Irish "Angel lady")?

If you want to get a feel for an Earth Angel living life - here it is.

These books are Lorna-the-person (classed as "retarded" as a child) speaking simply from her heart - and they'll touch the heart of anyone reading them, too.

Don't expect impressive vocabularly or longwinded explanations here - just settle down for a cosy chat from this very special lady.

"Angels in my Hair"
"Stairways to Heaven" and "A Message of Hope from the Angels"

Angel Blessings to you All, my friends :angel4:

lily of the valley
11-10-2013, 10:18 AM

These books are Lorna-the-person (classed as "retarded" as a child) speaking simply from her heart - and they'll touch the heart of anyone reading them, too.

Don't expect impressive vocabularly or longwinded explanations here - just settle down for a cosy chat from this very special lady.

"Angels in my Hair"
"Stairways to Heaven" and "A Message of Hope from the Angels"

Angel Blessings to you All, my friends :angel4:

Thank you for recommending this book. The most special people/things are found within their simplicity....:hug3:

eisheth
30-10-2013, 09:54 PM
What is it, to be an angel then?

If one tracks mythology back, past the spin the abrahamic religions put on the term, especially catholicism, it becomes often a term which is switchable with 'djin' and the like.

Described as beings of 'smokeless fire'. or, light.

Move across the world, you will find mythos of such beings, called various things in various places.

That all said, Hi. I'm Eisheth, for better or stranger. I've known I was an angel my entire life, more or less. Finally started finding my Names a bit ago.

I'm here to have found my twin and the other half of me, which I managed. A this point in time, I'm here and around, to be their wife and love, to confuse and enlighten, and to remember things when it's time to.

Along the way, I've had strange things happen, seen odd things, and started remembering things.

I wonder if I'm of the same sort that most who are known as angels seem to be; I feel a bit less like a similar being to most of the humans around here, and more a strange thing from beyond space and time that drives them mad by accident, though I'm trying to be helpful and avoid that whenever possible.

Several others who were talked with, who were also angels, have said that we are, but not of the same ...there's a word here that I can't figure out what it is in english. 'host' 'chorus' 'type'. correct, but wrong. ^_^

Alternatively, I'm just a crazy girl. ^.^

Tea Break
01-11-2013, 11:24 AM
Hello Eisheth and everybody -

Yes, I agree, it can be confusing to be an "angel" here on Earth - there are loads of different kinds, working in their different ways, sometimes not obviously for what we think of as "good", either! :smile:

I think of it as remembering that Angels are God's workforce, and since there's a lot of work of be done here - so there are a lot of different kinds of "angels", who are human beings, working for the Light, and together with the Angels who work solely in Spirit. We form the bridge between the worlds.

We mightn't do anything obviously spiritual, like disappearing on the spot, or "impossible" things, but, working from our hearts and with the Angels of Light in Spirit, we do what we can to make life better, here on Earth, in effect being used as instruments or channels by Angels in Spirit.

Earth Angels are human beings who have returned (or reincarnated) from the Spirit world to help the work along, but all life is created by the love and Light of God - human beings were beings of Light too, before we returned here in solid form, to do our work and live our lives.

Together, we're all part of One - and doing our bit to work together for the common good.

Hope I haven't added to anyone's confusion! :D

Blessings to all you friends of Spirit out there :angel4:

Joyful
27-12-2013, 03:05 AM

I agree! I have read many, MANY angel books, and Lorna Byrne is definitely an Earth Angel -- very humble. :angel1:

Selenphina
27-12-2013, 11:14 AM
I've read Angels in my Hair. It was wonderful!

Rah nam
27-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Hello Eisheth and everybody -

I think of it as remembering that Angels are God's workforce, and since there's a lot of work of be done here - so there are a lot of different kinds of "angels", who are human beings, working for the Light, and together with the Angels who work solely in Spirit. We form the bridge between the worlds.

God's workforce would be a very loose description of what we do.
I prefer to say, we are one of the lines of services within the One. And there are three lines of services within the One.
The bridge between the worlds sounds very intriguing, and I have not heard any references to that, but in fact the angelic energy on it's most basic level is the link between creation and manifestation. And if one understands where creation occurs, then one will understand the meaning of being the bridge between the worlds.
We as well control the links between the densities, or dimensions, as they are sometimes called, but this is something different.

umbridge
06-01-2014, 06:51 AM
Real angels say to Earth Angels about their Angelic origin.
We can be whoever we want. If we grow and evolve certain degree or to certain frequency we can talk with higher frequency beings.

LyraAlluse
25-03-2014, 11:53 PM
My significant other is an IA and I am more like a combination of Indigo, Crystal, And Starseed.

But because my signifant other is an IA and I find that I personally have a lot of IA traits I identify with I love meeting IAs.

It is good to meet all of the IAs on the board.

Morpheus
22-04-2014, 06:16 AM
I am not going to say anything about myself, but I really do believe many of you are Earth Angels. As I said on another topic, I feel safe when I talk to you, and I don't believe I could ever feel like that, only if you guys were Angels.

We are told in the ancient teachings, and in modern Physics both, today, about "the illusion".

This is a big part of what that is about.

Might want to highlight the text on this web page for easier reading.

Who are you? Really. And then, what is the world?

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html (http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html)

ZiggyStardust
29-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Angles with filthy souls.

wyomingscs
29-04-2014, 03:51 AM
This is very interesting to me. How do I know if I meet an earth angel? Do you think we all get a chance to encounter them in our lives?

LeoJeo
26-05-2014, 07:37 PM
I know I am an Earth Angel. I am pretty sure I am originally a Starseed who came to this planet long long ago during the days of Atlantis and possibly Lemuria and have also incarnated in the faerie realms in order to gain an appreciation for this planet. So that would classify me as a starseed/wise one/elemental. But identity is an illusion, and all is one, so it doesn't matter too much. But what does matter is the gifts one can bring to this world that one learned from the other realms.

TheAngel
17-07-2014, 10:05 PM
I am one....

LadyMay
17-07-2014, 10:31 PM
I have no idea honestly, but it's always there in the back of my mind.

I feel like some sort of hybrid, actually. Since I'm an Indigo Starseed too.

I suppose all these things just come under the label 'Lightworker'. I work for Light, that's all I know.

TheAngel
18-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Ok... you work for the light ....that's good !
I have no idea honestly, but it's always there in the back of my mind.

I feel like some sort of hybrid, actually. Since I'm an Indigo Starseed too.

I suppose all these things just come under the label 'Lightworker'. I work for Light, that's all I know.

Teiksma
23-07-2014, 10:38 AM
I work light and darkness :)
I am still an Earth angel :)

TheAngel
23-07-2014, 06:25 PM
It's all in the vibration:smile:

LillyBelle
16-08-2014, 06:31 PM
I've been told I am one by my guides. I was told at the age of ten before I ever even knew they existed.

Teiksma
20-08-2014, 08:58 AM
And guide used term "earth angel" ?

LillyBelle
21-08-2014, 05:20 AM
Yes,they did.

Alchemilla
24-08-2014, 07:57 PM
What a wonderful thread, thank you for it. I just spent some time reading it through, and it all resonates so much with me.

A few days ago I read Doreen Virtues book about earth angels, and it explained so much about me. All of a sudden I understood some things I had wondered about before.

I am happy I found you all.

Teiksma
30-08-2014, 10:53 AM
That book explaned to me a lot too, great work.

Eliab_ben_B
07-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Oh Gosh !
Mystic Angels

Mystic Angels - they are half Incarnated Angels/half Wise Ones. "they aren't timid in front of audiences unlike Incarnated Angels, they are good teachers and speakers, and are not afraid to acknowledge the shadow side of life. If you are a Mystic Angel: *keep the faith in the goodness of humanity *avoid abusive relationships *wait before saying "yes" *choose a career that involves teaching about healing

:redface: Blush

Shalom ... Eliab

dryad
26-10-2014, 08:46 PM
Actually its a myth that angels dont have free will. They do. If they follow and serve god its by choice. How do you get a fallen angel if they cant choose. The lack of free will story lets people trust them more.
Angels are higher in the sense that they are closer to the source but I also love the idea that they are lower because the tao te ching says something like rivers flow toward the sea because it is beneath them. Humility is not a weakness. You place yourself above them. Doesnt make it true.

whiteangelofdeath
01-11-2014, 04:38 AM
I don't see this topic and I am glad I seen it here.. Are there any Earth Angels here because they do exist.

I was told by a couple of mediums years ago before i really started my work. And then after i connected properly with my guides they told me, I am an angel of death.

Ray-O-Light
04-11-2014, 04:33 AM
COMMUNING with the Divine: A Clairvoyants Guide to Angels, Archangels and the Spiritual Hierarchy

Is another excellent book on Angels and other Cosmic beings.

Frederick33
20-12-2014, 08:50 AM
yes some know for sure :smile:

c-estca
14-11-2015, 10:20 PM
I just find it remarkable almost everyone who's spiritual claims they are a earth angel. I feel like there's a lot of wishful thinking going on with this, people want to be an earth angel (because it makes them feel like they are special, unconsciously) and therefor they wishfully think they are a earth angel. Like I say, or better said, like I personally believe "Someone who's truly a earth angel, doesn't even has to need to want to be a earth angel so badly, simply because they merely focus on love for other people, they don't focus and attach value upon their image."

I'm sorry because I don't by any means want to insult anyone but frankly, I personally believe it's a ego thing. With that I mean, the urge (some) people have to endlessly state out to others that they are an 'earth angel' (or the same with 'being a indigo') I personally believe, that's nothing but a ego thing. It has to do with the need of wanting to be more special or higher spiritually developed than other people. Or at least thinking that they are highly spiritually developed, and therefor an earth angel or something like that. Everyone thinks of themself they are spiritually higher develeped than others, you can't say this of yourself because everyone thinks this of themself. I see it as wishful thinking, when we deeply want it, we can some times lose objectivity.

People have the (unconscious!) craving to be special, unconsciously everyone has that from nature. The need to out do eachother. Having something that others don't have, being more special, more developed or 'higher' than others. And the idea that they are a earth angel gives them that feeling. That's the reason why people like the idea that they are a earth angel or indigo, for instance. Because it gives them a special feeling about themselves.

This all goes unconsciously though! I don't believe people do this out of evilness or out of bad intentions, not at all! It's just that their personality, image about theirselves or confidence (and I once again say: unconsciously!) gets a unconscious boost out of the idea that they are an earth angel. The same includes for "being a indigo" people often think that they recognize theirselves in the symptoms, I personally believe in reality the feeling of being a indigo makes them feel special in a way/better about theirselves. These labels, unconsciously, upbursts people's confidence and image they have about theirselves. I don't have anything at all with all these labels, because that's how I look at it: labels people love to put on theirselves based on wishful thinking.

lightbearer86
16-12-2015, 04:48 PM
I think that I may be one. I'm glad I found a hopefully supportive group of people to share with. Love and light. :smile:

jacqueline
22-12-2015, 09:00 PM
I am an incarnated angel. Discovered it recently (by the awakening almost 2 months ago) That is amaizing there is that much of us! I hope we can help the earth! I am 18, how old are you?

Infinite love to you!

Asrai
22-12-2015, 10:05 PM
I'm spiritual but not an earth angel