PDA

View Full Version : Seeing shapes in the air

Emmalevine
08-02-2011, 08:35 PM
Recently I've started to make out vague shapes in the air in my bedroom. They don't look like figures or anything in particular but have an outline and sort of hover near the ceiling. It might be related to my kundalini awakening. I was wondering if anyone else sees this sort of thing?

earthprowler
08-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Not sure if its the same thing but I've noticed shapes almost like something moving but closer to the floor?

Emmalevine
09-02-2011, 09:33 AM
It could be Earthprowler. I see the air as very grainy and when I focus enough I start to see shapes around. I'm working hard to develop this.

dogninja
09-02-2011, 01:04 PM
yep. but i have to be very careful that It it not the subconscious creating it. You could always do pranayamas in the dark with your eyes open and see what happens.....

aKuna
09-02-2011, 02:32 PM
are they symbols? such as triangles ect..
if so the are called Fire Letters and of the ancient script .... seeing them is a concept of allowing us to know we have awakened to awareness which we were veiled from ...you can find information of web possibly through Crystalinks.com.

Emmalevine
09-02-2011, 03:25 PM
I am seeing triangles everyday which I've put down to Kundalini. I see them in my closed eye vision on my right side or as dark shadows on my wall. Also, I see symbols in visions, such as trees and spiders. These shapes I see in the air aren't currently anything in particular but early days yet.

Yes it's easy for the subconscious to make stuff up - I've found that my ears hum or buzz louder when I start to see shapes though, so hopefully I'm really seeing them.

Emmalevine
09-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Oh and thank you for the Crystalinks it looks very good!

Emmalevine
09-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Wow - those wheels pictured on Crystalinks- I see them during visions and in dreams! I can't believe it!