PDA

View Full Version : Loving the Kundalini Yoga!

LELOU*
08-02-2011, 07:21 PM
I had a neck injury 9 months ago and gained 15 lbs. Because I was unable to exercise, I lost alot of strength. I felt so exhausted all the time anxious to exercise. When I got the pain under control, I was able to do a little cardio. I decided to try yoga and found Kundalini Yoga. I feel centered, focused and relieved of anxiety. What a difference in my every day life it's made! I recommend it to anyone with the need for a body and mood revival. I found some free videos online for beginners.
myfreeyoga.com
Good luck to everyone in the pursuit of a positive yoga experience.

Shadow Wolf
08-07-2011, 09:50 PM
I also love kundalini yoga. It feels more like a dance then anything else.

Perfect Storm
19-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Mind if I ask a question.

I am thinking of doing Yoga at home for fitness - though I like the idea of making it a spiritual work out also.

IS there any worries with working with energy this way. I do chakra/energy work already but as its new- I thought I should ask.

MissieM
21-09-2011, 09:31 PM
I had a neck injury 9 months ago and gained 15 lbs. Because I was unable to exercise, I lost alot of strength. I felt so exhausted all the time anxious to exercise. When I got the pain under control, I was able to do a little cardio. I decided to try yoga and found Kundalini Yoga. I feel centered, focused and relieved of anxiety. What a difference in my every day life it's made! I recommend it to anyone with the need for a body and mood revival. I found some free videos online for beginners.
myfreeyoga.com
Good luck to everyone in the pursuit of a positive yoga experience.

This week I started doing yoga for the time ever, and that is exactly what I am doing! I have low iron and hemoglobin levels right now so I was looking for something that I was able to to with the little energy I have and I too came across that site and have done a couple of the beginner Kundalini Yoga classes as well, I find them so uplifting! I'm definatly going to try finding a class to go to once the i have a bit more energy!

Peace and Love,

Missie