PDA

View Full Version : Seeing a tunnel

Emmalevine
08-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Does anyone else see a tunnel either in or out of meditation? Sometimes when I shut my eyes I see a long tunnel stretched out in front of me in varying colours and my visual field moves forward as if I'm travelling down the tunnel. After a while I see more white and occasionally I make out a figure. I wonder if anyone else sees anything similar and if it's a similar thing to what happens at bodily death?

Medium_Laura
08-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Yes, that is the tunnel through the dimensions. Like when you die. It is not going up though is it? It goes across, slightly up. When I did past life regression, I saw the tunnel more clearly than I ever have and it had lots of lovely colors. :)

Not to say you're dying :) But that you are reaching the Other Side in meditations!

Emmalevine
08-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Ah thanks for the quick reply Laura. I think it does go slightly up but not much - it is if I'm driving forwards down a fast road. I'm not dying as far as I'm aware lol, but something is clearly happening. It doesn't always happen in meditation as it has just happened when I close my eyes in bed, but not very often.

Medium_Laura
08-02-2011, 04:00 PM
That is the "bridge" to the next dimension. :) I only see it when I help ghosts cross, or if I'm doing past life stuff :) You should see if you can see what's over there :) (without dying of course! ) hehee

Guthee
08-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I see that too, but mine goes slightly down
:)

Medium_Laura
08-02-2011, 04:34 PM
From what I understand the Other Side is about 3 foot above our dimension. So it makes sense that it goes up on a slant slightly :)

The Wizard
15-02-2011, 03:05 AM
Does anyone else see a tunnel either in or out of meditation? Sometimes when I shut my eyes I see a long tunnel stretched out in front of me in varying colours and my visual field moves forward as if I'm travelling down the tunnel. After a while I see more white and occasionally I make out a figure. I wonder if anyone else sees anything similar and if it's a similar thing to what happens at bodily death?

I have had a couple tunnel experiences. It was during third eye meditations and incorporating a chi-bone condensation practice along with it. So, it was like a tunnel with a transparent hole about the size of a quarter. On the other side was an ancient asian priest character looking at me. He looked like that magic priest lord on Big Trouble in Little China, lol. It all happened in a flash and I never had it since... loved the experience though... IMO.

Medium_Laura
15-02-2011, 03:12 AM
Have you met your guides TheWizard? Sounds like you may have met an ascended master or one of your Universal masters :) cool !

Toolite
15-02-2011, 06:45 PM

I think you are being shown how to travel in spirit.. think a place or question and wait for the visual..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

The Wizard
16-02-2011, 02:46 AM
Have you met your guides TheWizard? Sounds like you may have met an ascended master or one of your Universal masters :) cool !

Well, unfortunatley, I have never involved the spirtitual guide concept with my practice. Because, regardless of the tunnal event, I frequently see flashes of people and new faces all the time. I am an expert at remembering faces from TV or lifestyle and the faces I see are never any memory. This part is a normal occurence for me.. everyime I'm in deep meditation, so about once a day. I have never got a real understanding pertaining to that aspect. And, the faces I encounter are only seen once, I never see the same one again... IMO.

Gem
20-02-2011, 06:12 AM
. .

PLRGuide
09-11-2018, 05:13 PM
Once in the early morning after waking up with my eyes still closed, I noticed a spot in my inner vision. As I focused on this spot, eyes still closed, I realized it was a series of rings going down to a point and it seemed like they were moving towards me. The whole thing was only about the size of a USD golf ball held out at arms length when it started. As the rings seemed to move towards me I realized it was more like traveling in a tunnel. Within a few seconds I could see a pin point of white light at the end of the tunnel, and it too started to grow and move closer. At this point I am still very much awake with my eyes closed, and I kept squinting harder and harder because I kept getting the sensation that my eyes were actually open as the light moved close. As it grew larger the light looked like it was sort of dancing and swirling as it came closer and closer. The closer it came the harder I was squinting to hold my eyes shut because I really wanted to see where this was going, but in fact my eye were shut all along. I can only imagine what my early morning squinty face must have looked like as I tried harder and harder to close my already closed eyes. About 20 seconds into it, the dancing white light grew to about the size of a baseball held at arms length, and then started to fade, but the tunnel remained for a few seconds more. But as the seconds ticked by, and I kept trying to bring the light back I realized that the tunnel was less of a tunnel and more like the rings I saw at the beginning of this experience. Then it was over. I laid there and tried many times to bring back the light, but it was gone. Since then I have tried to bring back the light during meditation, and only sometimes can I sort of see the rings when I try. I have not been able to turn the rings back into the tunnel, and I have definitely not seen the dancing light again. This full experience only happen the one time, although I keep trying to bring it back. Anyone else experience anything like this?