PDA

View Full Version : Love is God

LoveisGod
06-11-2016, 08:46 PM
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NNoNAW4H8ho/WAnPl4hyWGI/AAAAAAAAABI/23ykdynYGMcFAjLaxbIZhh8NkOdWSW-KQCLcB/s1600/Love%2Bis%2BGod.jpg

Explorer21
07-11-2016, 04:09 AM
When people love one another, sexually or otherwise, they are channeling God, because God is Love.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NNoNAW4H8ho/WAnPl4hyWGI/AAAAAAAAABI/23ykdynYGMcFAjLaxbIZhh8NkOdWSW-KQCLcB/s1600/Love%2Bis%2BGod.jpg

Dan_SF
07-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Is this an Conspiracy Post ?

Miss Hepburn
07-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Like Meher Baba: God is Love. And Love must love.
..since....there is no one for Him to love but Himself...
He imagines Himself as the Beloved...

:love9:

knightofalbion
07-11-2016, 05:42 PM
Probably is, Dan. But there is more than a grain of Truth there.
God is Love and Love is of God, and for us to make ourselves channels of Love ....

Reminds me of what Bede Griffiths said, it is God who is searching for us.

mishika
19-11-2016, 10:08 AM
Love for all can come only when you have profound understanding of the world because the world is nothing but the creation of God. Loving His creation requires spiritual intelligence.The difference between a religious and spiritual person is that while a religious person seeks God in temples and images, a spiritual person finds God in the hearts of human beings.

Völvawitch
21-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Funny thing is that the Illuminati originally consists of scientists who thought that god and the church should not intervene with science.

Such a shame many people think of the illuminati as some kind of mystic cult.

Lepus
21-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Hello,

On the subject of Illuminati. I wanted to get my hands on this Illuminati deck. Has many people talking about the message and artwork behind certain cards.

https://s14.postimg.org/hhmc9owdt/SJG1606.jpg

This was made around 1990s.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Govind
30-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Yes God is love and love is God. God teaches us to live with peace and love together.

TheMickMack
13-12-2016, 04:42 AM
selfless love is God, not all love is Love, even the world loves its own and makes no difference to being good, not all is good, not all love is good, obsession isnt good caused many to be hurt concluding it to be love like stocking others. God might not even be love, God is and thats the end of it, mankind needs God to be love for there own sake, but God just IS,.. mankind needs love, its a human trait and some claim all love to be equal to the true unselfish Love that gives and requires non in return, You say u possess it, think thrice again, not all love is good, God is and God is greater

reclaim ur chance

prizebeatz1
08-01-2017, 01:29 AM
I think God is more than love. God is wisdom, understanding, generosity, kindness, patience, presence, timelessness and more. The love of God is pure and unconditional. The love of the personality depends on circumstances, situations, events in time, following the rules, being a good Christian, the amount of money in one's bank account, etc. It goes on and on.

Alfor
08-01-2017, 08:32 PM
I think God is more than love. God is wisdom, understanding, generosity, kindness, patience, presence, timelessness and more. The love of God is pure and unconditional. The love of the personality depends on circumstances, situations, events in time, following the rules, being a good Christian, the amount of money in one's bank account, etc. It goes on and on.

Thank you for this Prizebeatz

Miss Hepburn
08-01-2017, 10:05 PM
I think God is more than love.
God is wisdom, understanding, generosity, kindness,
patience, presence, timelessness and more.
The love of God is pure and unconditional.
The love of the personality depends on circumstances, situations, events in time,
following the rules, being a good Christian, the amount of money in one's bank account, etc.
It goes on and on. Excellent! :love7: :wave: :icon_thumleft: