PDA

View Full Version : How do I manifest my desires

ask21771
06-11-2016, 01:32 PM
how do I shape reality to be what I want

acorn
06-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Work.......I would say, don't try to shape anything...per se....shape it with a work ethic...this applies to anything not just "work"...what you put in, is really all that you CAN control ....this is a good way to keep it simple...my view is to keep things stupid simple.
Keeping things simple can lead to a sublime understanding, when one is mindful

Love
acorn

ask21771
06-11-2016, 03:20 PM
I meant with my thoughts

Lorelyen
06-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Then it would be best to say what you want or want to be.

No matter what it's going to take some kind of work...unless you know where to buy a magic wand.
Have a browse of the affirmations section.

ask21771
06-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Look I've seen evidence that thought can shape reality in my own life

wtc1128
06-11-2016, 05:21 PM
You're forgetting that there is reality outside of your thoughts and desires. Life is not all about you, or me, or any other single individual.

You're setting yourself up for grave disappointment for life will always fail your expectations and idealism.
Better, then, to work on being with life as it actually is.

ask21771
06-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Are you saying thought can't shape reality because I know that's not true

Lorelyen
06-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Then....if that evidence can be validated, no reason why you shouldn't.

There are plenty of occultists around who would agree.

If you want to follow that route then it's a lot of work.

Are you saying thought can't shape reality because I know that's not true

SO, then, let me ask - why are you asking?
You want to know how?

Lorelyen
06-11-2016, 05:33 PM

ask21771
06-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Yes I want to know how

Heart
06-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Emotional content...... mind and heart as one......

win over your own heart and mind with your thoughts to align with your needs and you will create

then you let go of the outcome to expectations and results leaving behind only the energy of the IDEA of manifesting.... leave the rest to mother nature

I have not the time now to explain this, I will if you need more later

acorn
06-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Do you think that it is an A,B,C, type of instruction as to how to shape your reality?....maybe some do indeed believe this...I do not...it is about realization.
Why not start with the nature of reality itself ?...shouldn't this be a primary question ? ( I'm not trying to be critical)..most likely, if at first, you delved into this question...you may not have even thought about "shaping your reality."

(the nature of reality)
it is the pin that pops the balloon of concepts....intuition will supply your answers....and this question will likely fall by the wayside.
There are no shortcuts in pursuit of the truth...this is my realization

Love
acorn

wtc1128
06-11-2016, 06:37 PM
If you want to "manifest your desires", then work hard, accept assistance from other people. Many people do this, you now, and are unhappy and unfulfilled as a result. But whatever you achieve here will always be threatened by loss, so there will be a lot of fear because life will always seem to be taking things away from you.

If you want to "shape reality to be what you want," well, that's not possible because you are not the source of reality. There are physical and mental environments in which we live in. The mental environment is made up of the combination of everyone's thoughts which affects and influences you and everyone else, so much in fact that there are very few people are actually able to think independently.

What you really want to change is how you perceive or interpret reality. Work on being more objective. Be with life as it is, not as you want it to be. Do not live in idealism; idealism justifies condemnation. Accept the world as it is. Release your judgment of others. If you understand how much the world needs service instead of blame and condemnation, you will be motivated to give, which is where true satisfaction and fulfillment is found.

shivatar
06-11-2016, 06:58 PM

with your thoughts. you shape reality now, and you have shaped reality in every now that has past as well.

dont ask questions you aren't ready for. you didn't even bother to use proper grammar... can you really be expected to know the deepest and most profound secrets of this world? Much less have the energy and enthusiasm to fulfill any desires you may find once understanding the mechanics of reality.

keep exploring your curiosity, that is the real destination, not the actual destination.

Miss Hepburn
06-11-2016, 07:01 PM
I have only read your posts here...
There is too much to say about 'how'!
I am very successful 'forming' things around me...
I don't know the right words to use...
What influenced me greatly on this path was
Florence Scovel-Shinn's "The Game of Life and How to Play it"
for example...All things by Ernest Holmes, John Randolph Price, Joel S. Goldsmith,
Eric Butterworth, Emmet Fox, Catherine Ponder...the list goes on
...and Jesus...
"Ask, believe and receive."
"SAY to this mountain..." (Thus, our declarations...)
(Way before I knew anything about LOA and Abraham-Hicks!)

They can help a great deal. :hug3:

And, NEVER, have any doubt you can be and do and have anything you want, my friend!
Ha! I see you are a Sagittarius ... you want a clear path like an arrow to your goal. I like that.

ask21771
06-11-2016, 08:19 PM
Do you think that it is an A,B,C, type of instruction as to how to shape your reality?....maybe some do indeed believe this...I do not...it is about realization.
Why not start with the nature of reality itself ?...shouldn't this be a primary question ? ( I'm not trying to be critical)..most likely, if at first, you delved into this question...you may not have even thought about "shaping your reality."

(the nature of reality)
it is the pin that pops the balloon of concepts....intuition will supply your answers....and this question will likely fall by the wayside.
There are no shortcuts in pursuit of the truth...this is my realization

Love
acorn

I doubt anyone alive can truly know the nature of reality the only thing I've learned is that thought can seem to influence it now I want to know how much can thought influence reality

shivatar
06-11-2016, 08:21 PM
I doubt anyone alive can truly know the nature of reality the only thing I've learned is that thought can seem to influence it now I want to know how much can thought influence reality

seems logical to me that thought without will-power is useless.

to examine one part of the inter-connectedness also seems a little futile to me.

ask21771
06-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Are you trying to tell me I'm wrong?

shivatar
06-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Nope. saying that the changes may be nigh uncalculatable with thoughts alone.

However when a unique thought is matched with marvelous amounts of will-power, the change in reality is often pronounced and highly observable.

ask21771
06-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Ok thank you for clarifying

ask21771
06-11-2016, 09:53 PM
I looked it up on google, there seem to be a lot of ways to manifest your desires, why are there so many?

Lorelyen
06-11-2016, 10:53 PM
Because a lot of them are snake-oil, if you have need of that.

:smile:

ask21771
06-11-2016, 10:56 PM
Isn't there a chance the law of manifestation can have multiple ways of working

Heart
07-11-2016, 12:46 AM

Back you your original question

by realising you are one with all and everything, that you are more than the sum total of your entire being including your thinking and thought patterns
that everything that has happened and will happen is in the here and now, (the trilogy of three... past presence and future as one entity)

you become (this entity) by combining in perfect harmony the three aspects of your being.... mind body and spirit, without harmony or balance of these three your thoughts will manifest in inharmonious ways 99.99 times out of a hundred with a glimpse of truth in between them

understand the relationship between the mind body and spirit, understand each one on there own how they work and why, and as you do you will come to see the simplicity of manifesting

ask21771
07-11-2016, 12:54 AM
Where do I start

acorn
07-11-2016, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by ask21771

Have you truly explored the nature of reality?...it's rhetorical ...you have not

you seek to change that which you do not yet comprehend

Do you truly believe that no one alive can know the nature of reality?...really?
I would suggest that your not looking hard enough...just my opinion..it's not personal

thought influences ones environment there is no secret in this

Shivatar may have it right ...you are not ready .....but who am I...no body...take it with a grain of salt....there is no malice in this...

it may be that your soil is not moist enough to germinate this seed....
and it may be, that I am a fool

Love
acorn

bees
07-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Back you your original question

by realising you are one with all and everything, that you are more than the sum total of your entire being including your thinking and thought patterns
that everything that has happened and will happen is in the here and now, (the trilogy of three... past presence and future as one entity)

you become (this entity) by combining in perfect harmony the three aspects of your being.... mind body and spirit, without harmony or balance of these three your thoughts will manifest in inharmonious ways 99.99 times out of a hundred with a glimpse of truth in between them

understand the relationship between the mind body and spirit, understand each one on there own how they work and why, and as you do you will come to see the simplicity of manifesting

Where did you learn this, heart?

Heart
07-11-2016, 03:40 AM
Where did you learn this, heart?

I too asked the same question ask21771 is now seeking answers too and I sought to answer it no matter what the outcome, even if I were to lose my marbles I would know the answer to the hidden truths behind this question, I studied, researched archives, listened to others and anything with the words...

'thought', 'mind', 'heart' and 'manifest', in the process of doing this I learnt that to manifest with your thoughts we all need to be: 'tolerant' 'compassionate' 'loving' and 'understanding' to imply hate anger and frustration into a manifestation is insane so any of these forms of negative energy must first be subdued within the mind, this.... takes time

It is literally dogmas, documents and tons of books Ive read on this subject
of all of them the most simplest of them all is a book called 'Thought Power'

try not to judge the information in it but read it with an open heart, if it inspires you to question yourself then good. its in pdf so is easy to print off

http://www.dlshq.org/download/thought_power.pdf

bees
07-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Thanks heart.

Heart
07-11-2016, 04:09 AM
Where do I start

you have a small question here to which the answer is far from being so. to answer it I will have to give you small answers

the fact that you are aware of the potential to manifest from thought is even possible is where I would start, with your thoughts, watch them come and go within your mind and try not to attach yourself to them.

Sounds far too easy doesn't it? this process is, what is hard if not almost impossible to do is to keep track of the ones that make you do things without you realising it or you find yourself daydreaming, the best ones are when you have been driving for half an hour without knowledge of how you got there, or lol... time just slipped you by, ever wondered why that happens?

question your thoughts that enter your mind and ask the all time favorite one 'why?'
when a thought inspires you to act upon it 'why?'
when a thought stirs the emotions ask it 'why?'
try not to move the thoughts along as you will inspire the mind to create more

treat each thought like it is a cloud in the sky, its high up out of your reach, it has colour, texture, size and shape its contents... endless potential, yet you observe it appear, stay for a while then disappear.... just as a thought does within the mind. you do this without fear or doubt or attachment

why am I asking you to let go of your thoughts when you are asking on how to manifest from them?

in order to manifest you need to still the mind, unlearn it, let a lot of your thoughts go and regain control of the mind. the mind is a tool for transformation so you should logicly see... clarity of mind is an important one

ps, everything you do from here on.... is all about energy... look for the empty space between the thoughts... that is where you will find time and space have no meaning

Lorelyen
07-11-2016, 07:34 AM
Sorry to be blunt. This enquirer obviously wants everyone else to do the work.

Unfortunately as this is such an individual thing it'll never work. Not one of his
posts suggest he's tried anything out or is ever likely to. Does he even know what he desires?

He'd find out where to start, what the possibilities are, by going through a few
sections of this forum. When he formulates an idea for himself I may reply again.

You get nowhere with spiritual development by being lazy.

Heart
07-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Sorry to be blunt. This enquirer obviously wants everyone else to do the work.

Unfortunately as this is such an individual thing it'll never work. Not one of his
posts suggest he's tried anything out or is ever likely to. Does he even know what he desires?

He'd find out where to start, what the possibilities are, by going through a few
sections of this forum. When he formulates an idea for himself I may reply again.

You get nowhere with spiritual development by being lazy.

smile..... indeed, I cant agree more, yet the initial question he wrote inspired us all to write, it is that inspiration (or the energy behind it) that leads us to further understand ourselves, to quest-ion (to seek spiritual knowledge on an atomic level in the minutest detail)

how he deals with the answers we give him is the first lesson he will have to understand... knowing that this is not something that can be understood alone by books or by listening to others words or by trying a few methods, it takes time... a lot, of time just to clear the mind, yet alone the heart and to understand the relationship between both

It is when we 'think' we have learnt enough we haven't even gotten close to understanding the concepts brought up in this thread, they literally remain a concept with no foundation behind them, that is the obstacle he will find time and again happen as he tries to grasp these concepts and transmute them into experience

it is in this experience we are inclined to write about it to those who ask

peteyzen
07-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Ask21771, every` thing` begins with a thought. You put your intent into it and hold onto it and then you also physically work toward this desire it will manifest if you focus and apply yourself to it enough. But, and here is the rub, Be careful what you want, examine your reasons very carefully for wanting it.

ask21771
07-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Excuse me but I would appreciate not being insulted on my own thread

lemex
07-11-2016, 04:03 PM
There are a few Law of Attraction groups that you can attend to learn how. I don't know people are being so negative about this.

Lucyan28
07-11-2016, 05:39 PM
I strongly recommend you to first understand your mind and self, emotions and thoughts, and get inner peace, Love and balance. This will set you free in a way you could never imagine.

Then I suggest you to understand the "laws" of the universe (external and internal)

For example, by understanding the laws of physics the scientists created airplanes, and hence the airplanes are the result of manifesting a desire of transportation through the air, perhaps their desire or dream was to "fly" like a bird.

This vast multiverse has infinite laws, you can learn to work with them and some laws break another laws and/or transform them.

This is one path. There could be billions of infinite paths. I know I'm ambiguous, but only you can re-discover your particular way of manifesting things and bend reality to your will.

Some incredible teachers have taught humanity, in the past 10 thousand years or so, the LOA (law of attraction) wich is quite wonderful. I suggest you to learn everything you can of that marvelous law =)

I read something about how the first animals started to develop their eyesight, it's quite interesting how evolution lead into the complex mechanism of our eyes, which are capable of perceiving the light, forms(shape), colors, 3d, etc. And this process is mind-blowing indeed, a true miracle.

But everything started with a first step: "the desire to do something" in the first place.

Good luck.

Blessings !

Lorelyen
07-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Excuse me but I would appreciate not being insulted on my own thread

Frankly, if that's your level of response I can't see how anyone here can help you.

People have bothered to reply, to ask more questions and it seems you have done nothing. You refuse to engage constructively.

If anything, you're insulting the people who have bothered to respond,
uselessly it would seem. Do you think you're worth spending further time on?

ask21771
07-11-2016, 07:19 PM
I haven't done anything yet because I still have questions

7luminaries
08-11-2016, 07:30 PM

There's the easy way, and there's the hard way.
The easy way involves difficulty (or authentic engagement), and the hard way involves great ease and indulgence.
And in neither case is any particular time frame guaranteed.
Fundamental truth is always paradoxical...and you'll see for yourself as you go.

The easy way (direct, clear) to obtain and manifest your deepest and most fundamental desires is 1) to seek the highest good of others equally to oneself, and also 2) to simultaneously seek your own highest good equally to that of others. Meaning, you must authentically love others (certainly in the universal or generic sense) equally to yourself, and also you must authentically love yourself equally to others. Equanimity, strength, fortitude, discipline, generosity, compassion and lovingkindness all walk hand in hand. Engagement with self and others is foundational.

The hard way (indirect, obstructed, misdirected) to obtain and manifest your deepest and most fundamental desires is 1) to seek your way and your good above all or some others, at their expense or by means of their harm or trauma...and also 2) to seek the good of others above your own and at your own expense, and/or to promote and support their way at your expense, trauma, or harm.

Upon first blush, it might seem that the easy way involves effort and is therefore hard. It might also seem that the hard way is selfish and is therefore easy. And it is true that either may take aeons to come to fruition, depending on what it is you seek with your hearfelt desire. Do you seek the highest good of all? Or perhaps it's being king of the universe you fancy. The first heartfelt desire (seeking the highest good of all) is more readily aligned with the easy path I describe. The other (king of the universe) is more aligned with the hard path I describe, where status accrues to you at others' expense. But in either case it may certainly take some time to come to what you consider to be manifestly realised.

Do not be fooled. All is exactly what it is, but all is definitely not necessarily what it seems to be.

The hard way is not easier simply because it is selfish and more immediately gratifying of lusts and aggression...look at the literal tonnes of fallout and bad energy. Look at the winnowing and the limiting of own's capacity for the fullness of his or her humanity that comes from living small or from exploiting or preying on others.

Likewise, the easy way is not harder simply because it requires overcoming one's fear and also some regular and ongoing engagement with others or some general recognition of their humanity. It is simply often more immediately terrifying to look right upon our unvarnished selves, rather than continually papering over our terrifyingly diminished humanity with ever more gratuitous lust and violence and ever more denial.

Either way we involve our effort and energies, and at every turn we choose (consciously or by default) to go more or less one way, or more or less the other.

Peace & blessings,
7L

BJAsapace
08-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Imagine yourself doing or having what you want. Third eye helps with that, I'm pretty sure.

Heart
08-11-2016, 08:06 PM
I haven't done anything yet because I still have questions

that is the first part to manifesting things with your thoughts.... to question.

there are no answers just as no one book will guide you too, as all and everything is a potential for the knowledge you seek. but in questioning you will receive the energy behind the answer and thus transform your perception of things as they come and go

you may have already experienced this, its a natural process of give and take

have you ever focused your mind on, say, a car type, and from that point onwards there seems to be hundreds of the darned things popping up all over the place, yet previously you would never had given it a second look. that is energy behind the thought, so it is energy behind the question and leave the outcome or result to do its own thing

star energy
09-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Hold a light, single steady focus on the outcome you desire. Sit gently, but firm with your belief in this outcome. Do not think about anything as you are holding this focus, just sit with the faith and it is possible to shape the reality you see or experience within 2 - 10 mins with this method.

Meditation helps with being able to develop the capacity for sitting with feelings, rather than racing off into the diversity of thoughts.

Love is key and trust.

star energy
10-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Hold a light, single steady focus on the outcome you desire. Sit gently, but firm with your belief in this outcome. Do not think about anything as you are holding this focus, just sit with the faith and it is possible to shape the reality you see or experience within 2 - 10 mins with this method.

Meditation helps with being able to develop the capacity for sitting with feelings, rather than racing off into the diversity of thoughts.

Love is key and trust.Remember to experience yourself softly, but surely as a continous sense-of-knowing that 'rides the wave' smoothly and continuously through time and space, until that moment when the senses of your body can confirm it is true... that what was once wished for, has now entered your reality.

bees
11-11-2016, 04:33 AM
That's beautiful, star_energy.

Ofloveandlight
21-11-2016, 12:45 AM
I set a image in my 3rd eye. A image I already known to be true. If u do not believe it whole heartedly then don't even try. I've done this multiple times in the past 2 months. I believe synchronicity has a big role in this. In the last 2 months I've met more ppl like us, then in my entire life ( I'm 30). I've only manifested money once becuase I needed it to fix my truck so I could continue with my healing and helping others see the light. Now you must follow the signs given after you project these thought. Nothing is random. Everything is connected. So in theory you are always manifesting for urself in this reality. Fill your heart with love and light and shine brightly for everyone to see. You r a beacon to those around you. The more pure your intentions are the easier it is to manifest.

Miss Hepburn
24-11-2016, 12:41 AM
I set a image in my 3rd eye. A image I already known to be true. If u do not believe it whole heartedly then don't even try.
I've done this multiple times in the past 2 months. I believe synchronicity has a big role in this. In the last 2 months I've met more ppl like us, then in my entire life ( I'm 30).
I've only manifested money once becuase I needed it to fix my truck so I could continue with my healing and helping others see the light. Now you must follow the signs given after you project these thought.
Nothing is random. Everything is connected.
So in theory you are always manifesting for urself in this reality.
Fill your heart with love and light and shine brightly for everyone to see. You r a beacon to those around you.
The more pure your intentions are the easier it is to manifest.
I like this post very much. :hug: