PDA

View Full Version : Can a ghost fall in love with you

Mark83
30-10-2016, 03:40 AM
I moved into a house a few months ago i live alone a few nights after i moved in i heard a female voice say my name in a whisper i heard the same voice a few times after that a couple times i wake up in the morning and see my clothes laid out on my bed and i know i didn't do it and once after a shower i saw in the mirror from the steam a heart with the word love underneath it i want to know what i should do about it

desert rat
03-11-2016, 11:25 PM
Let them know there dead ,and its time for them to move on.

tone0728
04-11-2016, 09:20 AM
ask if she has a friend for me.

shoni7510
04-11-2016, 09:29 AM
Send the ghost away to the light with love

tone0728
04-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Or......let's go body snatching!!!!

blackraven
15-11-2016, 05:28 PM
I moved into a house a few months ago i live alone a few nights after i moved in i heard a female voice say my name in a whisper i heard the same voice a few times after that a couple times i wake up in the morning and see my clothes laid out on my bed and i know i didn't do it and once after a shower i saw in the mirror from the steam a heart with the word love underneath it i want to know what i should do about it

Wow, Mark83, that's some pretty incredible manifestations of a spirit in full force. I think any spirit/or ghost can become drawn to certain individuals, especially those that are highly sensitive, being more likely to experience these beings as really being there and not jut meaningless bumps in the night. Perhaps too this spirit/ghost is hanging back in this house in her previous form of mother or wife, seeings how clothes were set out for you. More apt to be a deceased wife having put the heart on the mirror.

Homes also carry a lot of residual energy left over from those that lived in that physical place before. I love hearing about other people's experiences with those that exist on another plane than the one we reside on.

The Elven Knight
15-11-2016, 11:58 PM
I have heard spirits need humans to remain alive on the astral plane, using semi parasitic-like technique to remain in existence in whatever limbo they are in. So its up to you to bansih or feed into it