PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

bees
29-10-2016, 04:10 AM
If one sees and becomes in being complete love whereby humans are like foreign entities, what is that? Someone told me of this once but I couldn't complete relate. Anyone know? Apparently one then goes back to human life.

Heart
29-10-2016, 05:06 AM
If one sees and becomes in being complete love whereby humans are like foreign entities, what is that? Someone told me of this once but I couldn't complete relate. Anyone know? Apparently one then goes back to human life.

Hi,

complete and utter love fills the void between your known self and that of others unknowability (if thats such a word!!)

in effect you have come full circle in your understanding of love and all its complexity knowing only then that when you join the beginning and the ending of the circle do you realise that in all that time it is the beginning and the ending that you have found complete love the most, lifes journey is the foreign part as it offers you the chance to explore the extremities of love...

You return as spirit or a hu-man, ie. spirit of mind, Hu.. is spirit, man.. is mind
or it could be said the mind of God knowing the true nature of unconditional love, in this state of being your love for others and things is profoundly far reaching

bees
29-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Thanks heart for your contribution here. But I've found that is not real in that one can regress back to mind - and therein hate, anger, fear. Is this not also true? Having said that I agree with your quote here:

You return as spirit or a hu-man, ie. spirit of mind, Hu.. is spirit, man.. is mind
or it could be said the mind of God knowing the true nature of unconditional love, in this state of being your love for others and things is profoundly far reaching

The profundity and effect is there. Is it a case of renewed innocence, how does one learn again to live in this world where there is evil?

naturesflow
29-10-2016, 10:59 PM
The profundity and effect is there. Is it a case of renewed innocence, how does one learn again to live in this world where there is evil?

A renewed innocence is not consumed by conditioning and fear to fear what is, more directly. It is aware of itself more complete and moves through life more aware of life through the understanding of itself as the innocence. If you are truly embracing the face of love, the face of love for life around you is not separated in that view regardless of what it is being. It is embracing life aware and moving through life aware but connected to itself as life itself.

In the end you cant control what life is being and doing, but you can model the reflection that you can be and do in the world aware. We are so used to filling up through the outer world in everyway the outer world is, but when you are aware of yourself and filling up you through your own source, then being in the world as the world is, opens up more choices in where you wish to be and reside within all that, not feeding on what is. Your balance is your own balance gained from within.

If you cannot look at yourself more directly and be ok with you complete (acceptance), then ( I have learned) it is harder to accept the world as it is and find your own place in it as it is. The deeper you face yourself in that acceptance and reflections of life around you, the more accepting and easier it is to be in the world and be you.

Understanding the face of evil (if you perceive it as such) is understanding the face of evil in you in everyway of you accepting yourself more complete one with it.

Heart
31-10-2016, 03:31 AM
Thanks heart for your contribution here. But I've found that is not real in that one can regress back to mind - and therein hate, anger, fear. Is this not also true? Having said that I agree with your quote here:

mind is a tool for transformation, all it knows is how to use energy and transmute it to other things, if the underlying thoughts and emotions is hate anger and fear then well.... look at the world we live in today, on a personal scale we destroy our own freedom when we fear, destroy our own spiritual evolution when we anger, and destroy our own body when we hate (emotional content hellbent on turning the body into cancer)

yet if we were to work on the energy BEHIND hate anger and fear we will see that they are all from the same source.... the connection we have between our own heart and mind, we are then tasked to win over our own "heart and mind"

purify and silence these two from the three and you have one...or won

if your understanding of life is beyond the form of hate anger and fear they will no longer affect you in the old ways, so you become a light or beacon for those who are still struggling to see theres

bees
31-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Thanks both, and heart - then what is the point of such a hugely fundamental, amazing experience like that if it can still be so easily turned? Um...free will maybe hmm...

Thanks again both :smile: Bows.

Heart
31-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Smile..... you are free to choose the outcome in every single moment that includes anger hate and fear in yourself and that of others

to I they seem as clouds in the sky they come, they stay for a while then slowly drift on by, I can do nothing but be the observer of my own reactions to the shadows they form within my mind

bees
31-10-2016, 05:26 AM
:)

Jared.L
10-11-2016, 10:05 AM
What do you mean by foreign entities?

bees
11-11-2016, 04:27 AM
I can't explain it exactly, it's like ..you are just new, or from outside of this world