PDA

View Full Version : Creation: the amazing dominatrix; the amazing bisexual.

Enlightener
29-09-2006, 04:02 PM
All the world is a place where you are free to create. A place where you are free to make, the world as you wish, a fish in a dish? If you like, a pie in the sky? If you desire...
Seriously, if your mind is your greatest ally then you are able to create anything you wish within the boundaries of this physical life.
Think of this next time you are contemplating your life; you are the only one who is in control of your life, you are the only one who can control your thoughts and ultimately your destiny.
Creatio0n is a tool, the most powerful tool you own, the main tool that holds all the other tools into place. It is the tool wih which you experience this life and know who you really are, in truth.

Enlightener

Philip
29-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Well said -- creativity is what we are and it is what is lost when we slip into forgetfulness.

We can only create in this moment of now and when we do..... Do you see that mountain? -- Too late it's just been moved!

e-ma
29-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Sometimes I create an entire world and a whole persona and live in it totally. Then I do an about turn and tear it all down and start rebuilding an entirely different one..

Enlightener
02-10-2006, 02:56 AM
I beleive that we never stop creating, it is our existing nature to create, we cannot help but to create because that is what we do. Even if we have forgotten who we are, we are still creating though with a different set of beleifs and at a different level.

Enlightener

Pounamu
28-10-2006, 02:12 AM
Who Moved My Cheese??? !!!

Enlightener
28-10-2006, 04:16 AM
Sugarnut?

Emlightener