PDA

View Full Version : ghostbusters help please

hineahuone
13-10-2016, 06:18 PM
My spiritual gifts are developing to a point where I chose to move into a house with some resident spirits. I knew they were there and I acknowledged them as we moved into the house. Before we spent a night there , I did a smudging ceremony to cleanse the house but forgot to do the garage. I have been here just over a week now. Last night after I went to sleep, I was woken because I heard the automatic garage door going up and I jumped out of bed in a fright and ran outside thinking someone was breaking in. The door was closed when I got there but the light was on. I grabbed my key on the way out the door and noticed that the light was flashing on the door opener. I opened the door and nobody was there of course, so I closed the door again and went back to bed. I lay in bed for a while figuring out what was going on and an hour later just as I was falling into a deep sleep, the door opens again. This time I am on high alert and grab my smudging stuff and out I go this time the door is wide open, so I light up my sweetgrass and start chanting. Well I was really scared. It was the first time I have encountered something that can operate machinery. I asked this entity to transition and used a few different languages to make sure I was addressing the right spirits. I called in the archangels for help and protection and I think my prayers were answered as I was able to go back to sleep again and was not woken up again. This morning I had to open the door for my neice who was heading out to work. It felt like it was ok, but I might have to consult someone else just to be sure. Can anyone give me any clues?

Mr Interesting
14-10-2016, 02:37 AM
I have absolutely no idea about this stuff but it sounds like you're doing it right and getting better at it as you go. Well done!

hineahuone
14-10-2016, 08:45 AM
I have absolutely no idea about this stuff but it sounds like you're doing it right and getting better at it as you go. Well done!

I thought I knew what I was doing, but today I had a huge laugh at myself. The automatic door opener was faulty and I got a new one today. It doesn't really explain how I was feeling last night though. My hair was standing on end and I had prickly skin so that part of it is unexplained. If anything happens tonight and the door opener is now repaired then I might have to bring out the big guns to sort that out. I parked in the garage tonight and it felt warm and nice.

linen53
18-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Brave soul! I lived in an old house when I was a child that was haunted. We didn't have things like smudging back then but I would hear a girl whispering and crying every night.

hineahuone
19-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Brave soul! I lived in an old house when I was a child that was haunted. We didn't have things like smudging back then but I would hear a girl whispering and crying every night.

I moved around a lot as a child and a few of the houses we lived in had energy of previous residents in it. My mother used to acknowledge the spirits of the house and I do the same every time I move. I have moved house a few times and this house is right on the edge of a reserve surrounded by trees so I also have to acknowledge the fairy people who live on the land. It is sort of second nature to me now.

keokutah
20-10-2016, 12:28 AM
You should cleanse the entire house if it's been haunted for a long time.