PDA

View Full Version : Determining your reality

naturesflow
09-10-2016, 02:49 AM
With determination we determine our reality most often.

We make statements about what is for us, what it means for us, what is real or not real. What is illusion or delusion. What is spirit, god and all that jazz.

The determining factors in all that is yourself and your experience of course. The created reality is real for you as you are and as you convey all that.

It shows itself, meaning you in all that wonder, joy, love, pain, sorrow or suffering, making life be something that you determine is real. Both for yourself and at times for others when you convey yourself as all that.

The reality is our reality shifts and changes as we open to grow and deepen into awareness of life.

Even as I might believe I know something solid, something permanent, when I open my mind and not hold onto any of those aspects, just allow myself to feel what is there, what I experience, what moves and shows me myself and other life in all that, I simply let go into life.

A life that can reflect all this into being. What flows on from that reality that moves and creates one with me in everyway I am, is the flow of life and how to be in life. I develop an open mind and open state to allow the nature of what is to deepen me and connect me to more of life in myself.

For me I once was very determined to state my reality as I experienced it and knew it to be. I was attached to the outcomes, the visions and the creations that formed one with me creating me into being.

In the awareness of just being, everything shifted from those known points into just being aware, with no real determining outcomes or features of what was, had been in the totality of my creation, other than what I am.

Just being myself, no longer determining my reality or other realities, but more aware a whole context of life moving as one.

In understanding the creation that is created in everyway of my conditioned self, I now understand that my creation becomes more clear and aware in ways where even the creation changes it's form without it.

Creating and creation, move me more aware, more open, no longer defining or determining reality. Just aware of reality as it is.

So clarity of being, moves you more real of course. Your creations are now more focused on reality, what you can do, how you can support what is right here and now.

We determine many aspects of ourselves, our abilities, our awareness, our beliefs and what is a whole range of deeper awareness of life. But ultimately as each day begins, we are stripping away little by little of all we know. Creation serving to show us what it wants to know. What it wants of us more clear as we grow and change with life and nature itself.

Holding on to a reality formed from your own determination and determining, can feel like it supersedes this life. It can make us find a place that feels like we belong, have our little created reality just perfect, just right for us as we like it.

Life determines many things, inclusive of all life.

Determination is like the force that moves us into gear. Determined to create and make a life as life wants of us, sometimes we thrive on that determination and creation because we believe that is for us. It shows us something that feels just right for us, aligns to something in us that fits us just right.

When it doesn't fit, where is our determination then? What are we determining as our reality then? Do we pass it over and ignore? Or do we let the inclusiveness of life that is reflected in everyway, to bridge a deeper determination to expand your reality?

We like our own reality, we like how it all flows and sits nicely in us, perfectly prized and pristine for our eyes and feelings.

When you open your eyes and see that all reality is your reality, even the parts you don't like or don't fit, there is an opportunity to bring your reality into a greater offering to the world itself as it is.

Not just where you fit or belong, but to life that could well be served by what you have to offer, can do and give. We walk blindly believing we have found something sustaining and nice, perfect for us. We sit there, comforted that our world and life feels good.

This is important of course. To build this foundation so we can share with other realities what we are and have built within to know.

This is where the stripping away becomes necessary as I see it, to begin to move in ways less knowing, but more not knowing. Letting life determine the reality in a more open expanded way. Letting all you know strip and fall away, so that the natural arising of wisdom within the context of a shared reality will form.

In this way, I am not the one determining reality, I am letting life determine the reality as I am, but open to more. Open to let all reality show me more.

Dwerg
09-10-2016, 05:01 AM
Correct. We don't tell reality how to be, reality tells us how it is. We don't teach reality, reality teaches us.

There's only one reality, but there's as many ways to perceive it as there's humans alive. Often we talk of the same things in different ways, it's still the same thing but it's expressed differently.

Jared.L
11-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Some believe we project our own reality (our thoughts materialize). I support this idea

Emmalevine
11-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Another lovely post Naturesflow. It's about letting go isn't it? Letting go of wanting reality to be a certain way, letting go of expectations and desires and beliefs in a life that suits us and keeps us happy and safe. The invitation is to let go of all that and move more deeply into our own being, and in the process allow life to flow and express itself through us.

jorddy
12-10-2016, 04:20 AM
With determination we determine our reality most often.

We make statements about what is for us, what it means for us, what is real or not real. What is illusion or delusion. What is spirit, god and all that jazz.

The determining factors in all that is yourself and your experience of course. The created reality is real for you as you are and as you convey all that.

It shows itself, meaning you in all that wonder, joy, love, pain, sorrow or suffering, making life be something that you determine is real. Both for yourself and at times for others when you convey yourself as all that.

The reality is our reality shifts and changes as we open to grow and deepen into awareness of life.

Even as I might believe I know something solid, something permanent, when I open my mind and not hold onto any of those aspects, just allow myself to feel what is there, what I experience, what moves and shows me myself and other life in all that, I simply let go into life.

A life that can reflect all this into being. What flows on from that reality that moves and creates one with me in everyway I am, is the flow of life and how to be in life. I develop an open mind and open state to allow the nature of what is to deepen me and connect me to more of life in myself.

For me I once was very determined to state my reality as I experienced it and knew it to be. I was attached to the outcomes, the visions and the creations that formed one with me creating me into being.

In the awareness of just being, everything shifted from those known points into just being aware, with no real determining outcomes or features of what was, had been in the totality of my creation, other than what I am.

Just being myself, no longer determining my reality or other realities, but more aware a whole context of life moving as one.

In understanding the creation that is created in everyway of my conditioned self, I now understand that my creation becomes more clear and aware in ways where even the creation changes it's form without it.

Creating and creation, move me more aware, more open, no longer defining or determining reality. Just aware of reality as it is.

So clarity of being, moves you more real of course. Your creations are now more focused on reality, what you can do, how you can support what is right here and now.

We determine many aspects of ourselves, our abilities, our awareness, our beliefs and what is a whole range of deeper awareness of life. But ultimately as each day begins, we are stripping away little by little of all we know. Creation serving to show us what it wants to know. What it wants of us more clear as we grow and change with life and nature itself.

Holding on to a reality formed from your own determination and determining, can feel like it supersedes this life. It can make us find a place that feels like we belong, have our little created reality just perfect, just right for us as we like it.

Life determines many things, inclusive of all life.

Determination is like the force that moves us into gear. Determined to create and make a life as life wants of us, sometimes we thrive on that determination and creation because we believe that is for us. It shows us something that feels just right for us, aligns to something in us that fits us just right.

When it doesn't fit, where is our determination then? What are we determining as our reality then? Do we pass it over and ignore? Or do we let the inclusiveness of life that is reflected in everyway, to bridge a deeper determination to expand your reality?

We like our own reality, we like how it all flows and sits nicely in us, perfectly prized and pristine for our eyes and feelings.

When you open your eyes and see that all reality is your reality, even the parts you don't like or don't fit, there is an opportunity to bring your reality into a greater offering to the world itself as it is.

Not just where you fit or belong, but to life that could well be served by what you have to offer, can do and give. We walk blindly believing we have found something sustaining and nice, perfect for us. We sit there, comforted that our world and life feels good.

This is important of course. To build this foundation so we can share with other realities what we are and have built within to know.

This is where the stripping away becomes necessary as I see it, to begin to move in ways less knowing, but more not knowing. Letting life determine the reality in a more open expanded way. Letting all you know strip and fall away, so that the natural arising of wisdom within the context of a shared reality will form.

In this way, I am not the one determining reality, I am letting life determine the reality as I am, but open to more. Open to let all reality show me more.

Hehe. Wonderful post.
Recently the word "expectations" has drifted into my mind. It did so about 4 or 5 days ago and as I integrate it into my life (as if it's a word that I haven't heard before), I have seen some beautiful outcomes.

Before I go into how I use "expectations", I'd like to state the pre-requisite beliefs that allow me to see it within this light.

- My outward life is forever changing in a manner that uplifts me from the current naiveté that I have to a lesser degree of that.. And in doing so, allowing me to garner the character to influence more and more of the world around me because those challenges create internal developments through reflection and achievement.

So yes, I completely agree that we are shedding parts of ourself each day.. But I also believe that we are getting closer and closer to ourselves each day too.. We are shedding external ambiguity - and in that - we are growing more aware of the different things that we have chosen to accept about ourselves and the nature of life - and in that awareness we are able to acknowledge the frame of mind that we are in, then we are able to move outwards from that frame of mind because we have more components to fit into the frame.

As we have more components, we have more power to influence because we understand what causes what effect... This is all directed back at the idea of what you said - comfortably sitting there in your happy life. <-- It is not the external life that causes this person I speak of to be happy.. It is the internal temple that they have built for themselves that causes them to sit still in a world of beauty and treasures while everyone else around them continuously runs mad in a world of chaos.

Why do people expect anything from the world? Because to a certain degree, they understand that when they do something, they will under most circumstances reflect a certain outcome.

The funny thing though is that they are expecting from the world.. And that causes chaos because they are focused on the world outside of them. Rather, they should only be expecting from themselves.. And this is something we never hear people say to themselves.

I have begun to expect things from myself.. Why does this matter?

Because this causes me to influence the world how I want it to be.

For example, I expect myself to love myself.. So regardless what the world does, I am always in the same state of loving myself.. And since I have had this expectation of myself, I find myself giggling with joy whenever I'm not doing something, I find myself in a continuous immense level of joy.. And whenever I am put into a situation where I feel that the love I have for myself is under constriction, I am aware and I do not allow it because I expect myself to love myself.

I bring up expectations to show that you are your temple always and forever.. And therefore, you can always live comfortable because you are always in your temple :)

Mr Interesting
12-10-2016, 05:54 AM
Yo Jorddy, with you on that one... expectations.

I'm in a scenario now where I feel my help is needed except, as usual, it's a heart cry over a head deciding, with a little of someone who's passed helping to pull strings.

So anyway, I was thinking about this somewhat, vaguely imagining scenes and she, this woman who is the lynchpin, came right out with 'and what do you expect of me?' and I was left almost speechless, and remember this stuffs all in my head, but I did pretty much come to what you've just said. I expect nothing except from myself and that is to do what I can to serve this... whatever it is.

And now I suppose I can come to your stuff Naturesflow which is that once we have determined our reality and become somewhat accustomed to how that happens, and I say this because I'm pretty sure I do determine my own reality... which becomes more and more about the sense, someone else said it, about what reality, in it's wholeness, wants of us -- and so, and this is where my own thing comes in, we start to sense others out on the periphery who have not only the ability to determine their own reality, but they also have the will to do so... except they are often caught in the 'materialist' reality, to an extent sometimes where those abilities have given them quite the higher 'richer' place but it just doesn't... hang right. And even can be damaging to their psyches trying to balance off what their heart is telling them, and not heard so well, and what their head and that outside world is 'shouting' is right for them.

And it's hard work! But then again there really isn't, as far as I can see, a better way to selflessness than serving others because you're right in there with others who can't help but bring a version of your self into being, it is the understood way as it were, so the self comes back but then this is where it can actually be made more selfless... knowing and remembering serving the greater and deeper aspects.

Funnily enough, this woman has two kids and she's spoken about them having special needs and I haven't actually met them, or her for that matter, in the flesh, but one, the older girl, 11, I've seen her edges, I can feel her gifts but the younger boy, it's like he's been hidden, as if he's got shields up somehow and won't let me see, but then she, this woman, posted a video about Autistic kids and suddenly I realised that this is how he's being read... interesting. Anyway last night I'm vaguely thinking about how these people can be served and bang, this little boy arrives with a big smile... it was gorgeous!

And man, I have no idea what's going on but at the same time certain futures coax me forward with obviousness and inevitability... and I don't necessarily want to even know them, but again, there's that selflessness appearing as we have to, despite all this knowing, still keep distancing ourselves from acting from the little self. Keeping all the senses available to what opportunities, for the greater and deeper, appear in the now.

Or something like that.

jorddy
12-10-2016, 06:22 PM
@ Mr.Interesting:

I'm glad that you resonate :)
I'm really glad that you expect that from yourself.. Just make sure that you expect what you think leads to your highest level of growth :) And also, further defining what those expectations mean are also exponentially important.

For example, I might say "I expect myself to help others" and in expecting that, I could end out walking over myself and letting others take advantage of me.. Rather, I could further define what helping others means - helping others that appear within my life to further both of our progressions? That is how I would frame that.

Remember, word has a frame - a list of components that connect to that word.. So limiting those components down to the ones that serve you is essential in keeping on course!

BlueSky
12-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Or one can be determining a reality that determines reality for you. It's just your way of seeing things and others see differently. Do you see that? You are projecting what you see on all of us. If you worded it "I" instead of you, we and our, I would have just responded " thanks for sharing". I notice most of your recent posts are this way.

jorddy
13-10-2016, 12:40 AM
........loook down (made a mistake)

jorddy
13-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Or one can be determining a reality that determines reality for you. It's just your way of seeing things and others see differently. Do you see that? You are projecting what you see on all of us. If you worded it "I" instead of you I would have just responded " thanks for sharing". I notice most of your recent posts are this way.

Someone determining a reality that determines reality for you..
Someone being the influencer of their world - a world that you are in and therefore being influenced by.

The only way that is true is if you allow the influence of the person to have control over your world.. If you are dependent on them for the resources that they can give you.
Questions to ask:
Do you need those particular resources at all; are there substitutes or alternatives? Can those resources be derived from within or from your physical reality or from another source? Can you overcome the power of the person in order to secure the resources that they have?

This is sorta like the questions i'm asking myself about intimate love, haha. "Why do I feel it necessary to have an intimate love connection?" - I am constantly declining offers from girls because I do not feel aligned with them, but this one girl that I do feel aligned with has declined me unlike all of the others - and no matter what I do, I cannot get her out of my head.

So what would I say? I guess I gave her the power to dictate my reality. But truly, I have realized that we can say we have all the power in the world to dictate our reality - that our reality is a reflection of us.. But I believe that there is more to it.. Before now I would tell you that the love you share with yourself trumps the love that someone can share with you - or at least, it is just the same.. But it's not, it's very different than the love you share with yourself. It is a lie to say that your body alone is the same as sharing your body with someone else, as your mind along is the same as sharing your mind with someone else, as your heart alone is the same as sharing your heart with someone else.
Beyond the particular path that we acknowledge, there is a particular way that we are being challenged to see particular parts of ourselves and to grow in those parts. <-- there is most certainly power outside of us that causes some things to happen, and it cannot be changed.. I have gotten incredibly good with women, i've practiced for many years and now it has paid off. But the funny thing is that there are far few girls that I encounter that are aligned with my heart,body, and mind.. And it would be a lie for me to tell myself that I can force her to come into my life - I cannot.. For the longest time I used this skill set to pick up any girl because I would objectify them. I didn't look at them as dynamic beings, but I do now..

So I would think (in my conventional thinking) that since I think like this now and since I am declining everyone that isn't at this caliber, then I would be naturally magnified to her.. And I find myself magnified - the one girl that really is aligned to me.. But it's not working out, so what do I say to myself there?

A) I DO seek something outside of my body because it is different than what I can harness within my body
B) I have no ability to secure the 'resource' beyond what the world allows me to secure

So beyond the fact that I do not give myself what I can get with someone else in the right condition, I also cannot will that type of relationship into being.

We are in a world with others because we need them to learn more about ourselves.. Regardless of what we'd like to say, the intimate love that is shared between two lovers cannot be attained when one is by themselves; such things show me that there is more to the world than what we cause to happen and what living within ourselves allows us to experience... To truly experience means to step out of yourself and calibrate with the world - ask for what you need to grow.. but even asking, sometimes you are not given.

We do need external things, we do depend on outside things to further our growth and not everything is under our command.

You may think this stems from attachment to the outside world.. But it does not. This is seeking an experience from an internal basis. Just like nutrients are needed to keep the body alive, seeking for an experience to grow on a deeper level - it is not seeking to 'feel better' or to become validated.

BlueSky
13-10-2016, 12:45 AM
Someone being the influencer of their world - a world that you are in and therefore being influenced by.

The only way that is true is if you allow the influence of the person to have control over your world.. If you are dependent on them for the resources that they can give you.
Questions to ask:
Do you need those particular resources at all; are there substitutes or alternatives? Can those resources be derived from within or from your physical reality or from another source? Can you overcome the power of the person in order to secure the resources that they have?

I didn't say someone is determining her reality for her.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Or one can be determining a reality that determines reality for you. It's just your way of seeing things and others see differently. Do you see that? You are projecting what you see on all of us. If you worded it "I" instead of you, we and our, I would have just responded " thanks for sharing". I notice most of your recent posts are this way.

Thanks for sharing self.

If I was to rewrite your wording it would read like this if you were listening to yourself, cos I am listening to what your sharing here, but are you?

I can be the one determining a reality that determines reality for myself. It is just my way of seeing things and others see differently. Do I see that? I am projecting what I see on Jorrdy. If I worded it I instead of you, we and our , I would have just responded thanks for sharing. I notice myself in my recent post.

Thanks for sharing self.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 12:53 AM

Control seeks to be controlled, controlled seeks to control. The whole source becomes you in everyway of this situation of being all that. People often think it is not about them.

Questions to ask:

This is sorta like the questions i'm asking myself about intimate love, haha. "Why do I feel it necessary to have an intimate love connection with this one particular girl?" - I am constantly declining offers from other girls because I do not feel aligned with them, but this one girl that I do feel aligned with has declined me unlike all of the others - and no matter what I do, I cannot get her out of my head.

So what would I say? I guess I gave her the power to dictate my reality. But truly, I have realized that we can say we have all the power in the world to dictate our reality - that our reality is a reflection of us.. But I believe that there is more to it.. Beyond the particular path that we acknowledge, there is a particular way that we are being challenged to see particular parts of ourselves and to grow in those parts. <-- there is most certainly power outside of us that causes some things to happen, and it cannot be changed.

We are the world.
The world reflects us in everyway for us to see ourselves in everyway.
I don't limit myself by holding beliefs about the world.
More open to what the world is revealing of me.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Hehe. Wonderful post.
Recently the word "expectations" has drifted into my mind. It did so about 4 or 5 days ago and as I integrate it into my life (as if it's a word that I haven't heard before), I have seen some beautiful outcomes.

Before I go into how I use "expectations", I'd like to state the pre-requisite beliefs that allow me to see it within this light.

- My outward life is forever changing in a manner that uplifts me from the current naiveté that I have to a lesser degree of that.. And in doing so, allowing me to garner the character to influence more and more of the world around me because those challenges create internal developments through reflection and achievement.

So yes, I completely agree that we are shedding parts of ourself each day.. But I also believe that we are getting closer and closer to ourselves each day too.. We are shedding external ambiguity - and in that - we are growing more aware of the different things that we have chosen to accept about ourselves and the nature of life - and in that awareness we are able to acknowledge the frame of mind that we are in, then we are able to move outwards from that frame of mind because we have more components to fit into the frame.

As we have more components, we have more power to influence because we understand what causes what effect... This is all directed back at the idea of what you said - comfortably sitting there in your happy life. <-- It is not the external life that causes this person I speak of to be happy.. It is the internal temple that they have built for themselves that causes them to sit still in a world of beauty and treasures while everyone else around them continuously runs mad in a world of chaos.

Why do people expect anything from the world? Because to a certain degree, they understand that when they do something, they will under most circumstances reflect a certain outcome.

The funny thing though is that they are expecting from the world.. And that causes chaos because they are focused on the world outside of them. Rather, they should only be expecting from themselves.. And this is something we never hear people say to themselves.

I have begun to expect things from myself.. Why does this matter?

Because this causes me to influence the world how I want it to be.

For example, I expect myself to love myself.. So regardless what the world does, I am always in the same state of loving myself.. And since I have had this expectation of myself, I find myself giggling with joy whenever I'm not doing something, I find myself in a continuous immense level of joy.. And whenever I am put into a situation where I feel that the love I have for myself is under constriction, I am aware and I do not allow it because I expect myself to love myself.

I bring up expectations to show that you are your temple always and forever.. And therefore, you can always live comfortable because you are always in your temple :)

Lovely post.

Very insightful and shows a great resounding blast of self awareness. Good for you Jorddy :hug3:

I remember that point of letting go of all expectations in myself towards life and others. It was in fact the point of letting go of control in me. I became aware that everything came back to me in the reflections and external desires and needs I was expecting in life.

So I had to become all that I was instilling externally in this way.

Taking care of one's temple is simple. Much like the Life is simple thread. Commune with yourself, become more aware of yourself as the guest upon this land. Who leads as that guest passing through this life connecting with other life. Life passes through me too in this way. When I know the temple can never contain itself. I don't contain life itself. I let life flow as it is and honour myself in all that.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Another lovely post Naturesflow. It's about letting go isn't it? Letting go of wanting reality to be a certain way, letting go of expectations and desires and beliefs in a life that suits us and keeps us happy and safe. The invitation is to let go of all that and move more deeply into our own being, and in the process allow life to flow and express itself through us.

Yes Emma. It is. That is life too. We want our reality created into something by how we feel what we believe in what we want. But life continues to show me that letting go runs as deep as the essence of life itself. Living and holding onto god in an air space of belief, living and holding onto life in contained ways. I was shown to come back down to reality and ground into a greater awareness in everyway of life in me. No having people fit me.. Life wanted me. Life wants us in everyway life is. We get so caught up in feelings of love and joy as the realization of God, and others, yet god is nothing and everything in this world. The picture of creation is here and now right before us. Love is love. Love your life. Love yourself. Reflect on all struggles to let yourself live your way. Containment of any kind restricts the flow of life. Life flows. We are life.

I am life too.

BlueSky
13-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Thanks for sharing self.

If I was to rewrite your wording it would read like this if you were listening to yourself, cos I am listening to what your sharing here, but are you?

Thanks for sharing self.
Classic NF response my friend. Yawn....

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 01:14 AM
Classic NF response my friend. Yawn....

I am not surprised by your response. It is tiring to see yourself in others tyring to make them see themselves isn't it?

I just see myself more clearly and then I see others more clearly.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 01:16 AM
I am letting life determine the reality as I am, but open to more. Open to let all reality show me more- naturesflow

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 01:22 AM
SO show me more If you want too Self. I feel like your post was more a feeling reaction rather than a self reflection in you deeper?

I am open to more in me if you want to express more freely what this means in reflection for you when you read this.

And I am not speaking about what you think of me. That is personal reaction/pre conceived reaction. I am more interested in what you think of you in this when you read my comment?

BlueSky
13-10-2016, 01:29 AM
I am not surprised by your response. It is tiring to see yourself in others tyring to make them see themselves isn't it?

I just see myself more clearly and then I see others more clearly.
Again a classic turn it on me NF response. I've said what I said and I got an expected response. It's all good.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Again a classic turn it on me NF response. I've said what I said and I got an expected response. It's all good.

When I listened to your post and reflected upon it. (the one you posted to Jorddy about using the "I" response) I took that on board in me and reflected on it as being something important to the whole nature of conveying oneself, but I felt like their was conflict in it, so for me it didn't quite gel as being a model of itself. I thought how can you say one thing to another yet your doing the same thing to them that your conveying to stop? My listening then thought well if I am truly listening to myself, I would bring that to light and perhaps being self aware I would have received the "I" response from yourself, in place of a reaction that was shown.

But it didn't happen. I don't feel upset or moved in anyway, just conscious that I am not receiving what I thought perhaps would flow on from that. So I guess I just need to be aware of myself in that listening and not get involved in your conflict. I think that would serve me best.

Because I am not conflicted in myself in this way now. I have no need to be conflicted by this. Just listen to the conflict as it is and think to myself.

Why is so hard for people to be, what they want others to be?

Then I just go mow my lawns and pull out some weeds outside in my yard needing some TLC..

Thanks for chat.

Glad it is all good for you.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 01:55 AM
Again a classic turn it on me NF response-Self

The I is not a classic turn on you imo. The I is aware of itself and has no reason to turn on another. Other than listen more complete. I guess it might be perceived as a classic turn on another if the other is not liking what is being listened too. So when I reflect upon your offering in this light, I feel that the turning is only being done by the one making it turn on itself. I don't turn on myself. I turn to myself which relates to your offering about using the I response. I turn and look at myself, reflect upon what is offered and I relate to it as I can. Ask for more if I cant relate more complete.

The I is modelled more complete of itself willing to reflect deeper as the I in everyway life is showing and revealing itself as itself.

I value the model as one, with the offering coming through the model.

If I don't value the person modelling, then I know I am not valuing a part of myself?

Then I move myself into a deeper place in myself and see that perhaps they don't take value in all things like I do? That somewhere within themselves they feel unvalued?

That they place value only where they want too or choose not to put the I in some reflections?

Yet all reflections in me show me myself>

I guess this is the nature of life though.

It helps me see that I don't let the nature of life take away my value of all things I like to see as a reflection of my I/my self.

More sit and rest in the space of deeper awareness and model that as myself in everyway life is in me.

BlueSky
13-10-2016, 02:31 AM
The I is not a classic turn on you imo. The I is aware of itself and has no reason to turn on another. Other than listen more complete. I guess it might be perceived as a classic turn on another if the other is not liking what is being listened too. So when I reflect upon your offering in this light, I feel that the turning is only being done by the one making it turn on itself. I don't turn on myself. I turn to myself which relates to your offering about using the I response. I turn and look at myself, reflect upon what is offered and I relate to it as I can. Ask for more if I cant relate more complete.

The I is modelled more complete of itself willing to reflect deeper as the I in everyway life is showing and revealing itself as itself.

I value the model as one, with the offering coming through the model.

If I don't value the person modelling, then I know I am not valuing a part of myself?

Then I move myself into a deeper place in myself and see that perhaps they don't take value in all things like I do? That somewhere within themselves they feel unvalued?

That they place value only where they want too or choose not to put the I in some reflections?

Yet all reflections in me show me myself>

I guess this is the nature of life though.

It helps me see that I don't let the nature of life take away my value of all things I like to see as a reflection of my I/my self.

More sit and rest in the space of deeper awareness and model that as myself in everyway life is in me.
Lol do you ever listen to yourself. You saying that I didn't like what I was listening to is turning it around to me. You play these games and you don't even see it.
I see it but there just is no talking to you so I have to let you go. Take care

jorddy
13-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Control seeks to be controlled, controlled seeks to control. The whole source becomes you in everyway of this situation of being all that. People often think it is not about them.

We are the world.
The world reflects us in everyway for us to see ourselves in everyway.
I don't limit myself by holding beliefs about the world.
More open to what the world is revealing of me.

I know that the way that I act towards people is the way that they feel judged by me, is the person they see me as judger, is the person they react to and become judged. But sometimes this is not true. Sometimes they see me as they see. When they see me as they see, I am judged by them through their actions, the perception of me is through them rather than through me.

But is there a state when the perception of me and the perception of them is of no separate judgement - a place of eternal truth? And in this place, is it possible for only one person to see the other person's eternal truth while the other person falls short of theirs? For one of them to know how deep they align with one another and for the other to walk away naive of the existence?

jorddy
13-10-2016, 02:44 AM
Lol do you ever listen to yourself. You saying that I didn't like what I was listening to is turning it around to me. You play these games and you don't even see it.
I see it but there just is no talking to you so I have to let you go. Take care

From my perspective Self, it seems like you are judging from the wrong stance. From the get-go you were judging her as making the wrong conclusion. You were closed off to her words.

What kept you from asking her questions to further elaborate in the manner you wanted to reach rather than boldly state her position as faulty?

Is it truly obvious that your right in this discussion because it seems moreso that you're screaming out for acknowledgement of your truths rather than having an intelligent discussion.

It seems like the one you're letting go of is your ability to stay curious. It seems from my perspective that you are acting out of a quite dismal arrogance.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 03:25 AM
From my perspective Self, it seems like you are judging from the wrong stance. From the get-go you were judging her as making the wrong conclusion. You were closed off to her words.

What kept you from asking her questions to further elaborate in the manner you wanted to reach rather than boldly state her position as faulty?

Is it truly obvious that your right in this discussion because it seems moreso that you're screaming out for acknowledgement of your truths rather than having an intelligent discussion.

It seems like the one you're letting go of is your ability to stay curious. It seems from my perspective that you are acting out of a quite dismal arrogance.

Thankyou this is exactly what I offered in the offering. But the reaction was closed off to pre conceived ideas that I was tricking him or trying to turn it on to him. I was showing him as he showed us to himself, but he turned it into a old wound of me in himself. Which in reflection is a space to go deeper, be curious, not sigh and yawn, and give up. I don't mind. I feel quite grounded in myself to move forward and be curious and carry on with discussions.

I feel when the self or myself is not curious to look at itself/myself more curiously, often curiosity is not welcomed in itself. That for me is my open state, not holding on or attaching to divert or twist, but be more direct and open to the whole nature of life in me flowing more freely. I listened to him I reflected in this way that was offered by him and I saw something more. I take value in my listening and relating. For me it bridges a more open state of sharing and clear truth and ways to move forward.

I wonder if the laughing off is a deflection away and back to me from listening deeper in itself? And then saying or asking the other "Do they ever listen to themselves, could be about themselves in all this? I am listening to both of us and taking it all in, so for me that doesn't make sense to my listening that I am not listening. I am listening more complete in this way in myself. I am listening more deeply in this way of being. I have learned if you are not open to yourself to go deeper the nature of being curious and open your more free spirited nature is confined, it cant relate to itself in this light. I guess I am more free spirited in this regard. Which I like being.

And as you model Jorddy. Your curiosity is alive and kicking nicely. But then I know your open to more in yourself so it models in this way.

Pushing through is the only way to break down the self's/my barriers and for myself, people hold up their barriers over and over in the face of openness. But the gift for me is to know those barriers are not mine, that I can use them to open deeper in myself, be aware more deeply of all life around me. And continue to build a reality that doesn't confine me, but supports me in everyway of being open to life.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 06:07 AM
I like adya's view today. Fits nicely into my own.

In my case, which I think is similar for many, many people, the greatest solvent for ego is found within our lives, the fabric of our existence, the grit of what's actually happening in our everyday experience. I find that this is often overlooked within the context of spirituality. Many of us are using our spirituality as a way to avoid life, to avoid seeing things we really need to see, to avoid being confronted with our own misunderstandings and illusions. It is very important to know that life itself is often our greatest teacher. Life is full of grace, sometimes it's wonderful grace, beautiful grace, moments of bliss and happiness and joy, and sometimes it's fierce grace, like illness, losing a job, losing someone we love, or a divorce. Some people make the greatest leaps in their consciousness when addiction has them on their knees, for example, and they find themselves reaching out for a different way of being. Life itself has a tremendous capacity to show us truth, to wake us up. And yet, many of us avoid this thing called life, even as it is attempting to wake us up. The divine itself is life in motion. The divine is using the situations of our lives to accomplish its own awakening, and many times it takes the difficult situations to wake us up."

~ Adyashanti

Gem
13-10-2016, 08:00 AM
I like adya's view today. Fits nicely into my own.

In my case, which I think is similar for many, many people, the greatest solvent for ego is found within our lives, the fabric of our existence, the grit of what's actually happening in our everyday experience. I find that this is often overlooked within the context of spirituality. Many of us are using our spirituality as a way to avoid life, to avoid seeing things we really need to see, to avoid being confronted with our own misunderstandings and illusions. It is very important to know that life itself is often our greatest teacher. Life is full of grace, sometimes it's wonderful grace, beautiful grace, moments of bliss and happiness and joy, and sometimes it's fierce grace, like illness, losing a job, losing someone we love, or a divorce. Some people make the greatest leaps in their consciousness when addiction has them on their knees, for example, and they find themselves reaching out for a different way of being. Life itself has a tremendous capacity to show us truth, to wake us up. And yet, many of us avoid this thing called life, even as it is attempting to wake us up. The divine itself is life in motion. The divine is using the situations of our lives to accomplish its own awakening, and many times it takes the difficult situations to wake us up."

~ Adyashanti

I think this is why I'm talking about life in its everyday terms, but I gag at 'spiritual language'. Its a 'special dialect' which everyday people rollyeyes at. I whited out all that, but the guy seems to have an obsession with 'waking up'. Needs a good slapping before he's really talking to people.

naturesflow
13-10-2016, 08:34 AM
I think this is why I'm talking about life in its everyday terms, but I gag at 'spiritual language'. Its a 'special dialect' which everyday people rollyeyes at. I whited out all that, but the guy seems to have an obsession with 'waking up'. Needs a good slapping before he's really talking to people.

lol. I love it!
I highlighted the bit I liked..lol.

BlueSky
13-10-2016, 01:24 PM

Hi Jorddy, my hope was to bring this to a close with NF but since you have taking on the task to defend her and to pass judgements on me, I ‘d like the opportunity to explain where your judgements have failed and in fact closed off any hope of having a dialog and discussing things.

This in fact has been my issue with NF for years now. There can be no dialog without her speaking for me or turning everything I say back at me.

My hope is to help you see where you misunderstood my initial post.

You painted a picture of me above that I just can’t leave to itself without first offering explanation.

First you judge me by saying from your perspective I was judging her. Then you go on to judge me as being closed off to her words. You then misunderstand my words to her as stating her position as faulty. This is all followed by numerous other judgements and wrong conclusions including arrogance, all of which were subsequently confirmed by NF.

As far as judgements go in the future, I would ask that you PM me rather than print them out but the big thing that I want to address here is that you stated that it seems to you that I am screaming out for acknowledgement of my truth and that I was stating her truth was faulty.

I can’t even imagine where you got that because my initial post was the exact opposite of that. NF came out with an OP stating her truth and projecting it on the entire human race by using terms such as ‘we’ and ‘our’. This type of “teacher’ energy does not resonate with me and that is something that I have to let go of. I tried to confront it over the years and failed everytime so letting go is all that is left. No problem, moving on.

I never questioned the truth she was projecting on us, I merely pointed out in an effort to show that we all have our own truth, that her truth that reality is being created for her could be many things. It could even be the mind imagining that. I said that because truth once it enters the mind, as defined by humans, is personal. I find when I feel the urge to make my experiences universal that they have moved to the mind and lost their purity at that point.

I never mentioned anything I would call truth or screamed unconsciously in some defense of any truth. I actually don’t label my experiences nor do I let them go to the ego to be examined as truth so you see your judgements of me were at best a result of misunderstanding my words and my intent. That’s all I will say on this, please don’t publically judge me anymore. Thank you, James

Still_Waters
13-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Some believe we project our own reality (our thoughts materialize). I support this idea

Can you elaborate more on that ? Alternatively, it could serve as good subject-matter for a separate thread.

jorddy
13-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Hi Jorddy, my hope was to bring this to a close with NF but since you have taking on the task to defend her and to pass judgements on me, I ‘d like the opportunity to explain where your judgements have failed and in fact closed off any hope of having a dialog and discussing things.

This in fact has been my issue with NF for years now. There can be no dialog without her speaking for me or turning everything I say back at me.

You painted a picture of me above that I just can’t leave to itself without first offering explanation.

First you judge me by saying from your perspective I was judging her. Then you go on to judge me as being closed off to her words. You then misunderstand my words to her as stating her position as faulty. This is all followed by numerous other judgements and wrong conclusions including arrogance, all of which were subsequently confirmed by NF.

As far as judgements go in the future, I would ask that you PM me rather than print them out but the big thing that I want to address here is that you stated that it seems to you that I am screaming out for acknowledgement of my truth and that I was stating her truth was faulty.

I can’t even imagine where you got that because my initial post was the exact opposite of that. NF came out with an OP stating her truth and projecting it on the entire human race by using terms such as ‘we’ and ‘our’. This type of “teacher’ energy does not resonate with me and that is something that I have to let go of. I tried to confront it over the years and failed everytime so letting go is all that is left. No problem, moving on.

I never questioned the truth she was projecting on us, I merely pointed out in an effort to show that we all have our own truth, that her truth that reality is being created for her could be many things. It could even be the mind imagining that. I said that because truth once it enters the mind, as defined by humans, is personal. I find when I feel the urge to make my experiences universal that they have moved to the mind and lost their purity at that point.

I never mentioned anything I would call truth or screamed unconsciously in some defense of any truth. I actually don’t label my experiences nor do I let them go to the ego to be examined as truth so you see your judgements of me were at best a result of misunderstanding my words and my intent. That’s all I will say on this, please don’t publically judge me anymore. Thank you, James

Hey James :)

I have been on this forum for years upon years and within all of those years, I speak from the context of universal truth. That universal truth that I speak of is in truth just an object of my subjective reality (it's not universal, it's how I see the universe).

I speak in this manner, like most people do on this website and in person because that is the way that I am exploring the world.
Throughout these years, I've had a couple different people share with me their offerings. Some of those offerings were of people whom asked me to think more on the premises that I was coming from - they did not ask me to speak for myself because this was already acknowledged.

They asked me questions that had me further explore the truths that I was subjected to within these moments, and when they asked these questions I would come to many things. Be it: A) the beliefs that were the root cause of the reality I was perceiving .. B) New truths that supercede the ones that I had .. C) A further build upon the truth that I was coming from, onto more truths and connections .. A shower of many things.

Now, let's dive into where my remarks sourced from when I was framing the position that you were in while writing your comments. First off, I was sharing my truths with you, I could have let you maintained your stance and in the end, it matters none to me.. I do this for most people, I allow them to stay in a frame of mind that I had once seen myself in because it's not worth my time..
Being on this forum, a place that I have grown tremendous amounts through the large amount of years that I've spent, I try to share myself more than I normally would. I do not mean this out of disrespect, I mean this out of sincerity.. Though, you will take it however you'd like.

When you speak to someone from a frame of mind that they are trying to state their beliefs as the supreme truths, you are coming from a frame of defense.. What's the frame of a defensive person? They feel like their power is being impeached upon by an agent outside of them through that agent's influence, so they back up to secure their freedom and remain healthy in the state that they best find themselves.

This is a powerful stance when in battle - when one needs to be strategic above another in order to achieve the goal at hand.. For example, if you're on the mat in a jujitsu match, you need to be in this stance.

But one cannot be arrogant - a form that is prideful and barricaded - and grow at the same time. Why not? Because in order to see further self-understanding, one must be willing to ask themselves why their beliefs could be false, why they may be building themselves on a faulty structure..

This is the same insight that I share with another when reading a post about what that person believes.. I take in the person's beliefs, then I ask myself what I would need to acknowledge for it to be true.. Then I connect it with my current beliefs and think it over.

This may sound quite easy but it's considerably painful to realize and accept personal failures - to live with introspection.. And it is much more easy to stay defensive.. But that defensiveness is equivalent to suppression because it silences the world around you - it keeps you from any internal growth possible because you live within your own little domain of comfort.

You judged NF a different way than I judged you, and when you wrote that post to me you probably didn't even realize that you were judging NF.

Points of judgement:
* Yawning at someone in conversation when they're trying to explain something is a form of disrespect because it gives the notion that one is emotionally bored due to the lack of stimulus that the other is giving.
* Telling her how to write her posts; illustrating that her points of view are not valid and should not be taken under scrutiny or thought about and discussed into further depth.
* "I'm going to have to let you go" - What does this mean? If someone that you're speaking with tells you "I'm going to have to let you go"? I would be turned off completely from that person because that statement also shows considerable disrespect - "Let you go" = disconnect = break the conversation. As if she has nothing to share at all. - You didn't need to write another post.

These judgements that you have made stem from your defensiveness - they stem from your unwillingness to listen outside of yourself, your unwillingness to acknowledge NF.

The judgements I made about you were based on the emotions that you were displaying through the frame of mind that you were deriving your posts. I did not say them with malicious intent, as I said, I could have stayed silent and I wouldn't be "wasting my time right now - rather, getting work done that I need to" but I said something because this is a community near and dear to me.

Think about how you got upset about how I judged you.. How do you think NF felt when you judged her throughout your whole conversation with her?
How many other people do you stand defensive like this with?

If this post infuriates you, i'm sorry, that's not the intent - but sometimes these meta-conversations release a considerable amount of emotion. If you feel any of these, please think about where they're coming from, what beliefs are causing them within you and if those are the right beliefs to have.

With much love,
Jorddy

BlueSky
13-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Hi Jorddy
I certainly can tell when someone speaking and using terms like universal truth are simply speaking for themselves. It’s the energy behind the words that come thru for me. So what does your number of years here and your way of speaking have to do with what I notice in NF’s way of speaking? Have you asked her if that is how she speaks? No you haven’t but yet you are rushing to her defense. Whats the connection there?

Again you pass judgement such as me being defensive and to be truthful my frame of mind was to be helpful so all the stuff about defensiveness has nothing to do with this.

You speak from a place of judgement and elevation and therefore you can’t read the energy of my words or see me or my posts for what they are. Neither can our mutual friend and for the same reasons. I too have been here for very long time and I see the patterns clearly.

Here again, I’ve tried and I’ve fail to have respectable healthy dialog with NF and my comment to let her go was something I need to do. I meant no disrespect and in fact it’s a shame. There never was a battle plan. Just being a friend. She could have just responded, can you explain better James?

Take care

naturesflow
14-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Hi Jorddy
I certainly can tell when someone speaking and using terms like universal truth are simply speaking for themselves. It’s the energy behind the words that come thru for me. So what does your number of years here and your way of speaking have to do with what I notice in NF’s way of speaking? Have you asked her if that is how she speaks? No you haven’t but yet you are rushing to her defense. Whats the connection there?

Again you pass judgement such as me being defensive and to be truthful my frame of mind was to be helpful so all the stuff about defensiveness has nothing to do with this.

You speak from a place of judgement and elevation and therefore you can’t read the energy of my words or see me or my posts for what they are. Neither can our mutual friend and for the same reasons. I too have been here for very long time and I see the patterns clearly.

Here again, I’ve tried and I’ve fail to have respectable healthy dialog with NF and my comment to let her go was something I need to do. I meant no disrespect and in fact it’s a shame. There never was a battle plan. Just being a friend. She could have just responded, can you explain better James?

Take care

Why do people have to ask the way you want to be asked Self?

See this is what jorddy opened up about expectations on others. I don't receive the way I want it received expectation. And in the process haven't acknowledged anything I brought up.

I don't need any acknowledgement or expect anything from you by the way as you are. But I will present and ask where I want to ask. If you don't like to flow with that, that is your choice to not participate at all.

naturesflow
14-10-2016, 02:25 AM

As is everything I say is also about me.

Please stop mentioning me in posts with others. (this is direct asking, not an expectation by the way)

I have let go and so I request that you do stop talking about me in this way.

As I will of you.

If you have an issue direct it at me. Like I was waiting for in the first post. But you yawned and so laughed in the second post. So that showed me your approach was already in rejection of what I offered. You offered in your first response about using the I instead of we and you. I offered you something in reflection of that asking back to you. I am not sure how one person can make it known to another then another make it known to them in reflection, make my asking be any different to your own asking. Yet it turned into something more for you about me.

naturesflow
14-10-2016, 03:25 AM

Yes I would like to learn more like Still Waters, of what you have to share Jared about this?

I found this piece from Wiki.
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Emmalevine
14-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Yes Emma. It is. That is life too. We want our reality created into something by how we feel what we believe in what we want. But life continues to show me that letting go runs as deep as the essence of life itself. Living and holding onto god in an air space of belief, living and holding onto life in contained ways. I was shown to come back down to reality and ground into a greater awareness in everyway of life in me. No having people fit me.. Life wanted me. Life wants us in everyway life is. We get so caught up in feelings of love and joy as the realization of God, and others, yet god is nothing and everything in this world. The picture of creation is here and now right before us. Love is love. Love your life. Love yourself. Reflect on all struggles to let yourself live your way. Containment of any kind restricts the flow of life. Life flows. We are life.

I am life too.

Yeah I relate to all you say. Some people call this process surrendering to God, although the word has too many negative connotations to be helpful to some people. But when substituting the word universe/life/nature, it's exactly the same thing. Letting go is the key to all life. It's the nature of life itself. So yeah, when I say life expresses itself through us, it is inseparable from us as we are that life, but we often make the mistake of hanging onto it, blocking it, trying to control it with our beliefs and feelings and needs, rather than letting it (ourselves) be what it is.

I am growing aware of when I am clinging onto things such as pain/stress. I did this yesterday and I focused on breathing deeply and gazing at some stones on someone's driveway (I was outside in a difficult situation), trying to let the situation be without resisting it (which is pointless). Gosh it is unbelievably hard, but I did the best I could to continue the flow, trusting that I was okay and always will be.

Govind
21-10-2016, 11:18 AM
Your focus actually determines your reality. Be Clear in your focus and point in the right direction.

naturesflow
21-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Yeah I relate to all you say. Some people call this process surrendering to God, although the word has too many negative connotations to be helpful to some people. But when substituting the word universe/life/nature, it's exactly the same thing. Letting go is the key to all life. It's the nature of life itself. So yeah, when I say life expresses itself through us, it is inseparable from us as we are that life, but we often make the mistake of hanging onto it, blocking it, trying to control it with our beliefs and feelings and needs, rather than letting it (ourselves) be what it is.

Yes they do call it this. When I had a belief about God I too used god in this way of relating surrender. Now I look at all life and creation as the universal interconnectedness. So for me their is no name, only the awareness of what is all around us as one source in so many ways of itself. As someone who for many years saw the nature of reality through a very skewed view of myself, I too resisted much of what I held within me that wanted to flow more freely as a more pure source of creation, unattached and without expectations, but rather moving and listening to life more deeply, which ultimately lead me to listen deeper in myself to my own true nature, not the systems idea of me and my own ideas of myself.

I am growing aware of when I am clinging onto things such as pain/stress. I did this yesterday and I focused on breathing deeply and gazing at some stones on someone's driveway (I was outside in a difficult situation), trying to let the situation be without resisting it (which is pointless). Gosh it is unbelievably hard, but I did the best I could to continue the flow, trusting that I was okay and always will be

Yes when you more fully immersed in your body aware of yourself more open in so many ways, you can notice everything that is reacting in yourself, but this is a good gauge on how you wish to be and can be. It can be hard, especially if your open more so in yourself and being hit in ways that you might normally react too but now staying present to feel more deeply, let go and allow the process to move through you rather than keep you stuck. Well done on your achievement in this way. Sounds like you did really well. Fear has a tendency to place us in fight or flight, so any remnants in our body that are a little more ingrained, core aspects or stubborn to stay present with, can make us react in either way. The breath is remarkable in that in these situations it serves us to let go more readily, because it becomes an internal check in point when the external is dancing around and creating an imbalance in us in reaction. Like Govind pointed out above, about focus. If you use breath as the focus in these times, it can undo the ties in us and ties to old patterns.

Jared.L
23-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Can you elaborate more on that ? Alternatively, it could serve as good subject-matter for a separate thread.

Sure, have you heard of the Law of attraction? Basically it claims that our thoughts materialize in our reality. Moreover, the more energy you put into a thought, the more chances that you get what you think about. It explains why our fears come true - fear is a very powerful energy.

Mr Interesting
24-10-2016, 04:26 AM
Yeah, I had a good one yesterday where I was meditating and I was somewhat apologising to someone, though it was more just being humble, and imagined collecting wild flowers then putting them on her doorstep and then when I came out of it and went on facebook there was a picture of a nice big bunch of flowers someone had given to her... I never know what this kind of stuff is but it doesn't matter, it is and we're all a part of it.