PDA

View Full Version : Weird experience I would want some clarification on!

ReVarre
08-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Once when I took a hallucinogen I saw spaceships in the sky, and signs of letters that were inked red and bolded. I realize now that I saw reality through another filter. I also saw the sign of something everywhere. I don't know if the symbol was aztecic (don't know if that's the correct spelling) or the sign of illuminati. Can't remember the symbol.

Yesterday I met a friend, perhaps even my twin flame, and he showed me some guy talking which he described to be a "thought-loop". A reoccurring scene where a guy apparently shows up in his hologram, he went on and said things like "This is so annoying" and I was stoked, said WOAH did not know that!

I have had thought-loops but on the inside, but I think it's not actually my thoughts I'm hearing, it's the gift of telepathy I'm blessed with. I can tap into energies on the inside and pull dark energy towards me by feeling the way they're feeling, and they do the same to me, but maybe in another way.

This is all very weird and fascinating, I have seen that there actually these two energies, male and female, and I can see other peoples incarnations, and even through my shamanic powers see who they were in their past incarnation.

This all really fascinates me on a deep level. I've realized I'm a light being, an earth angel and a pleidian as well. I also know that my little sister has been mad at me for a long time, and that I am now her, empathing her childhood and were I labeled her being quiet as a means of not fighting for justice, we disagreed. Now I am her, and shes me. It's really something.

Anyway. I don't really know what I'm going to write before the words come out of my "fingers"..

Anyone know about this? Have you heard about this? ;)

Thank you for your service. I am eternally grateful for your being, and wish you luck on your journey. May you be blessed with eternal life, strength, hope, well-intended manifestations and the realization of that there is only the divine light in every form.

I'd also like to recommend you to check out Matt Kahn on youtube. He's really a great support when times are rough, and can help you clafiry things on your journey. Since he is your future incarnation.

Love and light! <3

H:O:R:A:C:E
08-10-2016, 03:20 PM
hiya ReVarre.
there are cycles to events, so an experience of "looping" might easily occur.
you will want to experience "progression" to exit the loop.
something new must be learned from the experiences which repeat.

be mindful of your intentions.
[i suggest that you:] intend health and happiness... for yourself; for all.

ReVarre
09-10-2016, 10:15 AM
hiya ReVarre.
there are cycles to events, so an experience of "looping" might easily occur.
you will want to experience "progression" to exit the loop.
something new must be learned from the experiences which repeat.

be mindful of your intentions.
[i suggest that you:] intend health and happiness... for yourself; for all.
Thank you for your guidance and may you be blessed with loads of joy :))