PDA

View Full Version : Are you God believer (Yes/No)?

Jared.L
06-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Hello everybody.this question to all members of RF whatever their faiths (theists or atheists)

I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers in God in RF community,how much percentage.

1- Do you believe there would be hereafter (hell/heaven)
2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil) ?
3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity ?

note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.

Rah nam
06-10-2016, 12:18 PM
It is not as simple as yes and no.
It depends on the definition of a God.

MARDAV70
06-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Rah nam's answer is right on with me.

However, to answer your questions, Jared,

1. I know (personally, because of a NDE) that there's a "hereafter". No place of punishment (hell)...'cause I'd have gone there if there was (according to religious upbringing)...!
Rather, either a place of enlightenment, or a place where consciousness goes when the body gives out and is free of the selfish ego.

2. No (even if there is a "God").

3. I do believe there are those who have special gifts in communicating/receiving communication and experiences of and from that place where consciousness exists in pure form with no influence from the ego. Whether these things are intentionally instilled by a "God" I don't know.

So, I'm not a "believer" in any God, if there is one it's far more loving and giving than any that I've been taught about or heard tell of. For me, it's a situation of what I personally experience taken with what resonates with me concerning others who've had similar experiences.

Miss Hepburn
06-10-2016, 03:09 PM
I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers
in God in RF community,how much percentage.
What is 'RF'? thanks

1. Yes there is a 'hereafter'...you make it a heaven or hell...your choice.
It's not a belief, per se.

2. God doesn't have an ounce of judgment in Him...also not a belief.

3. Did God send them or did they want to come themselves?
Are they God ?
Are they me...am I God? Is there a you and me and God?
Or is it just an illusion and there is Only One...imagining Himself as
His creatures?

These would be associated questions...

Imzadi
06-10-2016, 04:12 PM
I would say no because I do not believe in "God" as a concept, but I experience GOD as a reality of sublime Oneness and Universal Divine LOVE.

There are many planes of existence ranging from various frequency levels that some may attribute to "heaven" or "hell" but I feel that in general, your state of Being/Consciousness determines your experience whether you are currently in corporeal form or otherwise.

2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil)?

God, otherwise known as LOVE has no judgement. Karma, the universal law of cause and affect has no human-like egocentric emotions or judgement attached.

3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity?

All who has awaken to the nature of the Divinity within carries the message of pure LOVE.

http://sufiuniversity.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Divine-Love.jpeg

Miss Hepburn
07-10-2016, 12:57 AM
God, otherwise known as LOVE, has no judgement.
Thank you. :hug2:

Gracey
07-10-2016, 01:40 AM
Hello everybody.this question to all members of RF whatever their faiths (theists or atheists)

I just want to know which more, the believers or disbelievers in God in RF community,how much percentage.

Yes, I do believe in an after life. Do not believe it is structured with heaven and hell.
Yes, I think our own judgements will count as well as the almighty s.
Yes

note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.

what are your thoughts on the matter?

Wandering_Star
07-10-2016, 01:42 AM

What is RF? Did you ask this on another forum, then copypasta your question here?

That said, your definition of "God" and mine are very different.

Do I believe in the Abrahamic idea of God as a judge; who must be praised, obeyed, and appeased to avoid harsh punishment; and who only speaks through a small number (perhaps even only one) of special, selected humans?

No, I don't. Never did; even as a child, it made no sense to me, and it still doesn't.

So if that is what you mean by God, then for your purposes my answer is "No."

If your definition of "God" is expansive enough to include a single, underlying consciousness--the All-That-Is--of which we are individual expressions, then my answer would be "Yes." We are all part of that "God," operating here in meat-bodies under the illusion of separation. Because we are still part of it we are all messengers of it (even f the message goes disregarded or unrecognized).

And judgment and punishment are things that happen here, in this game, as we play with the illusion of separation. There is no Hell, there is no punishment--for why would the All-That-Is, the infinite creative consciousness that brought this universe into being, do that to itself?

Evan777
07-10-2016, 04:58 AM
I believe in God. I believe in the God in the core concepts of Christianity/Catholicism. However, I believe there is more to Him than that. I also believe that the bible isn't entirely correct. I believe the bible is just a human perspective of God, not the true perspective. I also believe it does not reveal all truths. Not the entire truth, only some of it. We don't have all the answers. There is more to everything than what humans like to boast about knowing. If the bible was truly God's Word, then why isn't the world saved still? Why are people still effing up to this day?

Do I believe there is a Heaven and Hell? Yes, I believe there is a Hell definitely because there are very evil people who need to go somewhere, away from the people who are good. And no, I'm not saying if you do not accept Jesus Christ, you are going to Hell. Hell isn't for people who have only done a little bit of bad stuff in their lives. No, it's a place that your soul must be heavily dipped in sin/evil for you to even be granted entrance into. I'm talking serial rapists, murderers, and so on and so forth. The same is said for Heaven on the flip side: You must be pure enough to be granted access to Heaven. I also believe there is more out there than just Heaven and Hell, Earth and space, but those two are the major polar opposites on both ends of the spectrum. Heaven, the highest. And Hell being the lowest.

I believe God judges us too. But He is not so unfair like most humans misunderstand. We decide where our souls go, how we do things because of free will, He just created the Laws to create balance and order in the universe. If we work hard to connect to Him and understand Him, then we earn things, because we open ourselves up to that, up to Him. If we don't do try to truly understand Him, then we fall away into darkness, and we do not find true happiness, we never feel at peace. For each individual it can vary. It all depends on many countless factors. Bottom line: Don't ever lose faith. Don't give in and don't give up.

Yes, He sends messengers to humanity. Not just angels, either. But also, other beings of light, including aliens too, whichever follow Him. There are also the same kind of beings who incarnate into humans to help save the world as well. There are groups of them fighting to this day to make things right.

Jared.L
07-10-2016, 07:47 AM
what are your thoughts on the matter?

Sorry, RF stands for Religious Forums. I have asked people there as well. I need this info for my school research paper :)

My answers are as follows:

1) Yes, I do believe there is a heaven or any other spiritual place for our souls.
2) I think that we judge ourselves. And we ream what we saw. We have free will so nobody will punish us for what we have done. There will just be consequences.
3) Yes, in a kind of non-direct way. Though enlighted people like Jesus, Buddha etc...

Govind
07-10-2016, 11:33 AM
Yes i am a truly a god believer. Actually God is a form of energy which exist in everyone, no one can deny the existence of energy...so no one can deny god's existence

lemex
10-05-2017, 09:42 PM

I believe humans have a twisted view of the concept which is ego based. Is there such a thing as a spiritual ego. The concept is misunderstood ego has in misunderstanding. Ego is not interested in understanding.

2 - Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil) ?

Don't see how God can do this. Again we are ego based. When we die there is no ego and soul would not do what it did before unless ego is permanent. Based on this I'm sure based on ego there will be souls in heaven we'd object to in our present form.

I'm not sure. There are far too many different ideas on the planet, can they all be right? One has to say God has the power where messengers aren't needed as well as I'd expect messengers to be able to clarify such things where humans are in error.

I'd say I don't know what God's deems appropriate and how any will be judged. My ego says or is it my higher self saying I'm going to be surprised on that one. I've thought about this to and I am only aware of what ego thinks.

Seawolf
10-05-2017, 09:48 PM
I like the more of an Eastern, intuitive, feeling view of God. Yes there is a God, no is there no God. I am God and I am not God. Alot of it depends on the context. I don't think it;s something we can understand with the mind really, it's more of a feeling. . An afterlife? Is that after coffee?

To answer questions like two and 3 I'd need more context, where are you coming from? Hard to do on the internet.

LadyMay
11-05-2017, 07:28 AM

1 - Inclined to say no. But I can believe in the 'never ending experience' that your brain gives off as it's dying... In fact there are animals that die for a period of time much like hibernation and then their biology allows them to be revived at the right time. Don't ask me the science - I don't know. I just watched it on a documentary once. But I think there's a lot about death we don't really understand.
2 - Definitely not, I don't believe in divine judgement e.g. sin, karma, ect
3. I doubt it... But I think there are some 'illuminated' people out there who have a god-like persona that can inspire others to live a better life.

shoni7510
11-05-2017, 09:18 AM
1. Yes I believe in the heare after but not sure about heaven and hell as described by the church

2. I believe we will go through a review of our lives to see how we performed vis-a-vis our lifeplans and that we will do with our guides and whoever is in cahrge of that

3. Yes I believe God ia sending messengers to us all the time throughout human history

Baile
11-05-2017, 11:04 AM
note: I intentionally don't add "I DON'T KNOW" option, to get specific/final decisions.That's actually the problem with religion and belief-opinions in general. Either yes or no. Whereas truth has both a relative and absolute aspect to it, depending on the perspective from which one is asking the question.

peteyzen
11-05-2017, 11:10 AM
yes I am i have to keep typing because it wont accept less than 10 characters lol

slowsnake
11-05-2017, 02:25 PM

Hello,
Mmmm....
I had to have a good think,normally I wouldn't bother but it is a spiritual forum,and I suppose you posited it in the right place!

1)..Is there a hereafter, heaven/hell?
This should really be is there an "after here"!
In my belief there is,where it is I know not,but I have a feeling I am already there!
My belief is that when this broken down and delapidated body of mine expires,I go ”in not out"
sounds odd that,even as I type it sort of makes me feel quite at ease with my"self",at ease to a point where I am neither me or I,
I am a complex thought,a thought that never ends, a thought that was created by an unknown and unseen spirit,a God,a Deity a something,a something that is so incomprehensible to the average person it only gave us a limited lifespan,and a very limited amount of conscious esoteric knowledge.
Heaven and hell are to me a self created fear,which we need to overcome by "living",but living the right way!

2)..We already are judging our deeds?
As we live each day we know the difference from right and wrong, we do not have to die to experience good and evil,its all around us,as an example in my town today there were 3 old fellows on even older bikes,I parked my car next to them,one man was trying to kick over his engine and flooded it,they had no tools,I approached having already having assessed the situation by using intuition and logic,I handed over the necessary tools,they got the bike started,thanked me and rode away back to Perth.
Now that was a good deed,I carried on with my business,then went home,if I didn't help these folk that would of been bad,why,because I am a empath and compassionate person,it was my duty to help,its inbuilt into my mind.
If I didn't help that would of been bad for me,why,well I was put on this planet to serve,to help,to help anyone no matter race,colour or creed,if I don't do it am I evil?
Inside I would of felt very bad and mulled over my lack of caring for others.

3)..God is sending us messages right now,right here as I type,there are people all over this planet who are receiving Gods messages,and in a multitude of ways, you have to remember that the Creator is also a shepherd, watching his flock, 24/7, God knows everything about you,its all taken care of so that he leaves us to our own devices,free will its called,and if we follow the rules ( rules we create ) because of our ever increasing beliefs,then eventually,we need answers,so we embark on a lifelong search for some type of meaning to being here,when you reach that point then a messenger is sent!
God has been sending messengers to earth for thousands of years,maybe aeons or epoch's, God sends me a constant message 24 hours hours a day!
do you know what that message does?

It reminds my heart to keep beating,even when I sleep I am being kept alive by God's thought,if he stops thinking about me then I cease to exist! DEAD!

Kind Regards Billy.

CrystalSong
11-05-2017, 03:59 PM
I believe in a Hereafter, but not in such a dualistic way as heaven or hell, more as in many layers of each depending where on is a vibrational line up for. I also believe we create our own 'hereafter' through our belief systems, so some will find the heaven or hell they have suspected existed all along.

I believe we will do so, most likely with a team of guides and Angels and Soul family and we will determine the type of life in body we need next to learn more based on our assessment (judgement) of how this life went.

Perhaps.....but from what I've seen so far it seems more that occasionally someone wakes up to the God Within and begins to speak from that indwelled God.

Ascophore
12-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Of course. Too many personal experiences that coincide with the concept to argue otherwise. And someone's "heaven" is another's "hell". So yes, they exist BUT generally you'll go to where you're supposed to go.

If there is an omnipotent force it has surely abandoned humans to their own devices. Why people assume a close, 'loving' entity is beyond me.

No, I think humans just "assume" things are right because it "feels good" then go preaching about their point of view to try and make people think like them.

bluebird21
14-05-2017, 05:25 AM
I would say no because I do not believe in "God" as a concept, but I experience GOD as a reality of sublime Oneness and Universal Divine LOVE.

There are many planes of existence ranging from various frequency levels that some may attribute to "heaven" or "hell" but I feel that in general, your state of Being/Consciousness determines your experience whether you are currently in corporeal form or otherwise.

2- Do you believe God will judge us for our deeds (good/evil)?

God, otherwise known as LOVE has no judgement. Karma, the universal law of cause and affect has no human-like egocentric emotions or judgement attached.

3- Do you believe God sent messengers to humanity?

All who has awaken to the nature of the Divinity within carries the message of pure LOVE.

http://sufiuniversity.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Divine-Love.jpeg

This sums up my answer as well. As usual, beautifully and clearly communicated Imzadi (Bad boy from Iceland) ;) <3

loopylucid
14-05-2017, 08:47 PM

1-No, i believe in afterlife, not defined by any human emotions/religions or otherwise as anything near possible of describing it, without limiting it. which contradicts for me.
2-If by god you mean, that in the end that which judges us truthfully is our understanding of all we havent managed to love properly, then that could be a maybe.
3-No, but nature did send us the potential understanding to see all things as messages, not because its forced, but just because its clearly there if you'd like to!
Take God out of it or any other structured idea, another universe arises lol

Loopy

RedEmbers
14-05-2017, 09:10 PM
I dunno.

I feel like in this current line of thinking that believing in god is another distraction stopping me from believing in myself.
I think at the sma time that a healthy belief of something other than myself will probably help me to believe in myself LOL

I believe in the afterlife which I create for myself.

I don't believe in good and evil. I believe that we are all capable of expressing ourselves in many different ways though.

Morpheus
19-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Ezekiel 43:1 - Revelation 17:15.

Shivani Devi
19-05-2017, 11:29 AM

1 - The jury is out. I am keeping an open mind on the prospect and adopting a 'wait and see' approach.

2 - If it wasn't in God's plan that we commit good or evil deeds, we wouldn't have. The judgment resides in our own conscience.

3 - Yes, but unfortunately such messengers are killed before they can get to deliver the full message.

Chrysalis
19-05-2017, 04:45 PM

1) I saw a documentary where it had interviews with NDErs who claimed to have seen hell before going to heaven. As for me, I believe we end up according to our vibrational frequencies so there are areas between those two extremes.

2) There is a difference between using discernment for our daily lives and being judged. If you believe in Judgement Day, then we'll be judging ourselves as we'll all be held accountable for our actions and we shall reap accordingly. This judgement, I think, is more of a sorting out of who belongs with what frequency so we'll go where we're most comfortable. An example would be someone who vibrates at a very high frequency will be uncomfortable with low frequencies as the two are incompatible.

3) God will and does speak to those who are capable of hearing Him. He also sends angels, Ascended Masters, ETs and perhaps others who are in service to Him as I believe they are included with the hosts of Heaven.

Bohdiyana
19-05-2017, 08:46 PM

Consciousness continues after the death of the body.

Who is responsible for our actions having an effect? That would be the designers of the whole system or the nature of the whole in itself. It's like asking why does the wind make the trees and grass move. Conscious self aware energy alters the matter or energy around it. Cause and effect where the cause can even be the presence of a self aware consciousness. The willful actions of a self aware consciousness attract or repel various energizes unto itself with positive or negative effects.

Yes.

hoodat
20-05-2017, 02:07 AM
When you as a question like, "Do you believe in God?" you must start by defining God. Do I believe in a personalized god who feels anger, makes demands and punishes those who disagree with him? No. That is the old testament god who wiped out entire civilizations because they didn't follow his orders. Even we poor humans know that is a wrong thing to do.
Is there only one God? The God of Israel didn't seem to think so. "I am the lord thy God. Thou shalt place no other God before me. " How can you place another God before him if there are no other Gods?

lemex
20-05-2017, 04:02 PM
When you as a question like, "Do you believe in God?" you must start by defining God. Do I believe in a personalized god who feels anger, makes demands and punishes those who disagree with him? No. That is the old testament god who wiped out entire civilizations because they didn't follow his orders. Even we poor humans know that is a wrong thing to do.
Is there only one God? The God of Israel didn't seem to think so. "I am the lord thy God. Thou shalt place no other God before me. " How can you place another God before him if there are no other Gods?

I was thinking about this. What if in the beginning there were 34 gods and now there are only 1 or 2. What then about the other 32 or 33 followers. Should the others be forced to agree with what they did not choose.

hoodat
20-05-2017, 05:44 PM
An ancient belief was that when no one believes in a particular God any more the God disappears.
The "God is dead" movement was highly misunderstood. It did not mean that God is literally dead; it meant that the old concept of God as a personalized, perfect all knowing being was dying out.

Golden Eagle
20-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Beliefs ....ha!

You either REMEMBER or you have forgotten ~

Morpheus
21-05-2017, 05:47 PM
An ancient belief was that when no one believes in a particular God any more the God disappears.
The "God is dead" movement was highly misunderstood. It did not mean that God is literally dead; it meant that the old concept of God as a personalized, perfect all knowing being was dying out.

"In Whom we live and move and have our being"?
You temporary, evolved, organic manifestation and creation, in illusory space and time.

Every creation has a Creator of it...

Every program, a Programmer.

curiosity
24-05-2017, 11:04 AM
I believe god, the Christian god that is, is a sicko. That's what I believe. If he exist, and I think he does, then he's truly scum. And I'm tired of hearing about this judgment we'll be facing. God should stand before everyone whose life he's toyed with and be judged, scolded, shamed, vilified, persecuted and executed. He/it should be begging for their/my forgiveness.

Baile
24-05-2017, 12:41 PM
The "God is dead" movement was highly misunderstood. It did not mean that God is literally dead; it meant that the old concept of God as a personalized, perfect all knowing being was dying out.I read that and thought, "Now there's someone who knows something, who's been around the block, who lived back in the low-tech days of the 70s, before people got all messed up and confused as a result of information overload. You must be my age," I thought. But I see you're not. You're in fact older and wiser.

Baile
24-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Beliefs ....ha!That made me laugh out loud, heh.

lemex
24-05-2017, 03:40 PM
I believe god, the Christian god that is, is a sicko. That's what I believe. If he exist, and I think he does, then he's truly scum. And I'm tired of hearing about this judgment we'll be facing. God should stand before everyone whose life he's toyed with and be judged, scolded, shamed, vilified, persecuted and executed. He/it should be begging for their/my forgiveness.

Now we touch upon belief, value. We have seen regardless if it is Christian or any other belief it is a belief and what one will allow. Don't pick on one thing because you see it. But, if this is not true, then what is curiosity? Look and find the true object? Be still, listen, and you will be amazed. Don't listen to the active brain talking and chatting. One understands we can see what chatting has gone on in other minds......blessing.

Morpheus
27-05-2017, 04:39 PM

Go and look up, "Gestalt".

Any creation has a Creator.

Any program, a Programmer of it.

Flameseeker
30-05-2017, 12:09 PM

Why didn't you create a yes / no poll ?

The after life will be whatever you perceive it to be as you create your own reality, if you believe in hell & think you deserve it, then so it shall be.

God doesn't judge you, you will come to judge yourself.

There are currently 144.000 original soul group messengers on the earth sent by god, lifting the vibration of the earth. They are currently known by humanity as troubled or unable to fit in ( conspiracy theorists )