PDA

View Full Version : Humanity Moves into Universal Consciousness

aKuna
06-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Gota thank friends for bringing the Mayan Calendar to my mind again. Having studied it, followed it for a bit but became confusing as main stream doesn't. They are going to love this one cause they are all for Facebook and it's rapid uncluttered method of keeping in touch, when so many of us, self included, poopoo it's use. I'm using it, but still prefer this blog method myself, but never let it be said this old gal didn't keep up with the times. I'm going to try and explain what just happened with this massive energy shift. The explanation lays in the Mayan Calendar as to what Egypt has done. This calendar looks like steps up a Pyramid, there are Nine to the top and each is called an Underworld in which human Consciousness is seen to expand 20 X's faster than the Underworld that went before it. During the Eighth Galactic Underworld human consciousness speed up, we all felt it, via use of telepathy as well as telecommunications and time. This period lasted for 12.8 years, counting back it began January1999. What were you doing then? I had several Mom&Pop stores and just put us on the internet with websites and as eBay sellers the end of 1998. Became PC self-taught, traveled to buyer shows staying connected on the Cell Phone. Today the cell phone and old style computer are obsolete with all these new wireless electronics. I'm not into them as you have be able to see them first with their tiny screens and keyboards. These ol eye and hands just don't manage the micro down-sizing any better than the bod fits into clothes with these new skimpy material sizes being constructed by tiny people across oceans. Humanities step in consciousness up the Galactic Underworld lasted 12.8 years, 1/1999 till 2/2011 when we took the last step up the calendar this February to the Consciousness of the Universal Underworld in which time will speed up again spiritually increasing 20 X's from the previous cycle. This occurred at the same time Egypt's Children of the Shift demanded their suppression and limitations be lifted. What took 12.8 years to accomplish in Consciousness growth will now only take 260 days.

Silly you, you thought things were moving faster in the last cycle, well honey hang on. Not to your hat but the rail cause we're gona be flying faster that the speed of light with consciousness transformation, to what is ironically called the Lightbody. Ya it's only gona take 260 days to do what use to taken us 12.8 years to do.

Most aren't in to long blogs (time speed) so will end here. Next blog will explain Consciousness expansion which is about to take place during the Universal Underworld; this cycle we just entered February 2011 will only last till October 2011. During this time humanity will raise it's consciousness 20 X's faster that it has since 1999.

Our heads will be spinning, and there is noway anyone, I said ANYONE, will escape it. Even those in denial resisting anything is occurring will be spinning. The difference between them and those accepting Consciousness expansion will be their level of sanity and stress. Go with the flow and you'll reach the shore, fight the current and you can drown in your own tub so to speak. That's next blog, it important and this Universal Underworld deserves our fullest attention as this is what it's all about. This is why we came here at this time. This is what we can view as the

BEGINNING of the END of the SHIFT
It is the Ninth and last step on the 26,000 year Mayan Long Count Calender to 12/21/2012.:hug3:

Silver
06-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Silly you, you thought things were moving faster in the last cycle, well honey hang on. Not to your hat but the rail cause we're gona be flying faster that the speed of light with consciousness transformation, to what is ironically called the Lightbody. Ya it's only gona take 260 days to do what use to taken us 12.8 years to do.

This is fascinating information, aKuna. If it's true, I'm strapping myself in now.

I was reading in the newspaper yesterday about what's happening in Egypt and even the women of all ages are getting in on the act. And they were being respected by all their male anti-gov protesters. Fanfreakingtastic.

nalan
07-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I have a trusted friend who tells me that many "alien" species are lining up to watch the events unfold on earth. No, I'm not trying to be funny because I completely believe her. Something is definitely going to shift and soon.

Evaah
07-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Man, I am so excited for what's to come. :D

I'm glad I signed myself up for this lifetime!

aKuna
07-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Truth of course depends on our own beliefs which created the frequency within us which then reflects our own reality..(there is no right or wrong in our beliefs it's what we choose to manifest and that's a choice) as for ET I personally have connected for over 30yrs but have always been told they are not of this dimension and therefore can not manifest in it. What we see recently as ships is via our belief creating bleed-through as the dimensions are thinning (this is what they related to me) Beyond this I do not want to see them as of yet until we are established in a Universal Consciousness and will then view them more realistically not as Gods but other aspects just like us and equal to us however tech savey they may be over us...those of a superior Spiritual frequency would never interrfer on our knowing we are entitled to our own evolutionary enlightenment process.

**As far as this I trust the Mayan Calendar since living through a few Underworlds and seeing results predicted. Would say yes it's true because it is a vibrational frequency predicted thousands of year ago as to where consciousness is directing and moving itself, it is not some human concept or desire...

I believe we are capable and ready to deal with this consciousness expansion just as we did the last.,,. if I'm right it's because the level of the consciousness is based upon the level of consciousness human seeks to bring into itself which
is the Life Force by which we are sustained...So we never get into more than we can handle when we are at our best.\
If we choose not to be our best then we will not handle the stress it presents.
One thing for sure we're all in it together so we can hold etherial hands and enjoy the ride.

Zeliar791
07-02-2011, 10:35 PM
I can't even stomach the notion of there being a god. The sheep people nearly got me convinced that I was god. The experience nearly drove me insane. The idea of everything being connected to a single god is completely absurd. Consciousness is universal, and is not tied to a single entity. To deem otherwise is a flat out lie. People are similar, but are not necessarily reflective of one another. The ego is what keeps us tied together. Without it, there is only chaos. Random surges of emotions that cause events for no appropriate reason. Life is a paradox plain and simple.

LaMont Cranston
08-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Zeliar791, Life, in fact, may be a paradox, but it may not be so plain and simple. Or, to paraphrase Hamlet, "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Zeliar, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Verunia
08-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Why 2012? Why not any of these dates?? :confused:

http://www.signsofwitness.com/exact-dates-of-the-end-of-the-world

Evaah
08-02-2011, 12:22 AM
I can't even stomach the notion of there being a god. The sheep people nearly got me convinced that I was god. The experience nearly drove me insane. The idea of everything being connected to a single god is completely absurd. Consciousness is universal, and is not tied to a single entity. To deem otherwise is a flat out lie. People are similar, but are not necessarily reflective of one another. The ego is what keeps us tied together. Without it, there is only chaos. Random surges of emotions that cause events for no appropriate reason. Life is a paradox plain and simple.
Great. "Believe nothing... unless it agrees with your own reasoning."

As long as you don't attack others (aka "sheep people"), believe this if it agrees with your own common sense. Although.. the term "common sense" bothers me. I'll go with "reasoning," instead. :rolleyes:

Shabda
08-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Gota thank friends for bringing the Mayan Calendar to my mind again. Having studied it, followed it for a bit but became confusing as main stream doesn't. They are going to love this one cause they are all for Facebook and it's rapid uncluttered method of keeping in touch, when so many of us, self included, poopoo it's use. I'm using it, but still prefer this blog method myself, but never let it be said this old gal didn't keep up with the times. I'm going to try and explain what just happened with this massive energy shift. The explanation lays in the Mayan Calendar as to what Egypt has done. This calendar looks like steps up a Pyramid, there are Nine to the top and each is called an Underworld in which human Consciousness is seen to expand 20 X's faster than the Underworld that went before it. During the Eighth Galactic Underworld human consciousness speed up, we all felt it, via use of telepathy as well as telecommunications and time. This period lasted for 12.8 years, counting back it began January1999. What were you doing then? I had several Mom&Pop stores and just put us on the internet with websites and as eBay sellers the end of 1998. Became PC self-taught, traveled to buyer shows staying connected on the Cell Phone. Today the cell phone and old style computer are obsolete with all these new wireless electronics. I'm not into them as you have be able to see them first with their tiny screens and keyboards. These ol eye and hands just don't manage the micro down-sizing any better than the bod fits into clothes with these new skimpy material sizes being constructed by tiny people across oceans. Humanities step in consciousness up the Galactic Underworld lasted 12.8 years, 1/1999 till 2/2011 when we took the last step up the calendar this February to the Consciousness of the Universal Underworld in which time will speed up again spiritually increasing 20 X's from the previous cycle. This occurred at the same time Egypt's Children of the Shift demanded their suppression and limitations be lifted. What took 12.8 years to accomplish in Consciousness growth will now only take 260 days.

Most aren't in to long blogs (time speed) so will end here. Next blog will explain Consciousness expansion which is about to take place during the Universal Underworld; this cycle we just entered February 2011 will only last till October 2011. During this time humanity will raise it's consciousness 20 X's faster that it has since 1999.

Our heads will be spinning, and there is noway anyone, I said ANYONE, will escape it. Even those in denial resisting anything is occurring will be spinning. The difference between them and those accepting Consciousness expansion will be their level of sanity and stress. Go with the flow and you'll reach the shore, fight the current and you can drown in your own tub so to speak. That's next blog, it important and this Universal Underworld deserves our fullest attention as this is what it's all about. This is why we came here at this time. This is what we can view as the

It is the Ninth and last step on the 26,000 year Mayan Long Count Calender to 12/21/2012.:hug3:
would you like to bet?? ill be here on 12/21/2012 to discuss this if you'd like...

aKuna
08-02-2011, 08:14 PM
I will be here 2012 too=
The Beginning of the End of the SHIFT does not mean it's the End it means the Shifting of Consciousness is beginning to come to an end point or closure this will actually have reached a mid point (like the hands of a clock moving toward 12 we then begin to move away from it.) and will go on to create something more!!!!!
I Apologize I forget not everyone knows me or that I am aware CONSCIOUSNESS is Energy and energy can not end or die and this reality is what we create it to be and this shift is moving consciousness we are to become more.
There is no such thing as END TIMES this is the end of time as we perceive it (another story) this is a NEW BEGINNING
Annoying I can not add a correction to that post..live and learn another form of consciousness expanding haha

7luminaries
08-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Man, I am so excited for what's to come. :D

I'm glad I signed myself up for this lifetime!

Me too, now that I've cleared away all the cobwebs over my eyes :D
...well, I've had quite a bit of help but anyway...here we are!

7luminaries
08-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Zeliar791, Life, in fact, may be a paradox, but it may not be so plain and simple. Or, to paraphrase Hamlet, "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Zeliar, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

so true & well said Will/LaMont :smile:

cheers!
7L

Shabda
08-02-2011, 09:08 PM
I will be here 2012 too=
The Beginning of the End of the SHIFT does not mean it's the End it means the Shifting of Consciousness is beginning to come to an end point or closure this will actually have reached a mid point (like the hands of a clock moving toward 12 we then begin to move away from it.) and will go on to create something more!!!!!
I Apologize I forget not everyone knows me or that I am aware CONSCIOUSNESS is Energy and energy can not end or die and this reality is what we create it to be and this shift is moving consciousness we are to become more.
There is no such thing as END TIMES this is the end of time as we perceive it (another story) this is a NEW BEGINNING
Annoying I can not add a correction to that post..live and learn another form of consciousness expanding haha
that is all good and fine BUT, everyone on the planet simply will NOT do this, and they DO have a choice in the matter, regardless of what anyone says or thinks on the issue, the plain old physical earth will remain as it always has, and those who CHOOSE to raise their consciousness will do so, but, it has ALWAYS been this way, nothing is going to change that fact, and 2012 will blow by without much of a noticeable difference...

aKuna
09-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Shabda
this is a statement of what is occurring in the energy at present.
It is not the entire story of what is taking place by any means, as that would take a book.
Why are you debating something else such as it being a Choice?
This is true but a different subject and has nothing to do with what is occurring with the energy frequency at present. The frequency is what it is....and choice of Acceptance is an entirely different subject altogether and something you do not need defend with me.....All is CHOICE! it determines our frequency and how we experience our life expression.
I've been sharing the Shift since 1988 just after the Harmonic Convergence .... it is a vast subject which has progressed and opened into new expanded awareness as the energies transformed and frequency rose, it can't possible be all inclusive in one thread here.

Shabda
09-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Shabda
this is a statement of what is occurring in the energy at present.
It is not the entire story of what is taking place by any means, as that would take a book.
Why are you debating something else such as it being a Choice?
This is true but a different subject and has nothing to do with what is occurring with the energy frequency at present. The frequency is what it is....and choice of Acceptance is an entirely different subject altogether and something you do not need defend with me.....All is CHOICE! it determines our frequency and how we experience our life expression.
I've been sharing the Shift since 1988 just after the Harmonic Convergence .... it is a vast subject which has progressed and opened into new expanded awareness as the energies transformed and frequency rose, it can't possible be all inclusive in one thread here.
did you read the title to this thread? it doesnt mention energy, it mentions humanity moving into universal consciousness, this simply is NOT going to happen, regardless of what the energy may or may not be doing...and let's not forget how many definitions for universal consciousness there are...

Verunia
09-02-2011, 07:37 PM
and let's not forget how many definitions for universal consciousness there are...

My god, well CLEARLY aKuna had one you simply did not agree with. I've had the pleasure of sharing this quote a lot lately.

There are hundreds of paths up the mountain,
all leading in the same direction,
so it doesn't matter which path you take.
The only one wasting time is the one
who runs around and around the mountain,
telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.
-Hindu teaching

themaster
10-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Our heads will be spinning, and there is noway anyone, I said ANYONE, will escape it.What I want to say is.. this may happen..

But my understanding is the energy of 12/12/2012 or 21 (doesn't matter) is so much, that we couldn't take it.. if we were in that energy right now..

We are in transition.. have been for a long time now.. and the energy is just ramping up.. more and more and more.. are body's/spirits are transitioning to hold the energy of 2012.. I don't think any of us can even hold the energy that will be here on 11/11/11 we are being prepared for that energy..

So all I'm saying is were doing the "spinning" work for the next 2 years.. :D

My teachers always saying.. "people out there" (actually he refers to you as the crazies.. just joking :D) are going to go into reaction.. going to have to deal with a lot of fear and change in there space.. because that is part of the ramp up.. the transition..

By my observations.. all I can say is I am noticing least 1 person is semi-angry this month and the same old limitations (and wrong ways to be) that have been around for a while..

But I just want to be clear.. we can't hold the energy of 11-11-11 right now and most definitely could not hold the 12-12-12 we are just moving up a energetic scale to get there.. this is my understanding :smile:did you read the title to this thread? it doesnt mention energy, it mentions humanity moving into universal consciousness, this simply is NOT going to happen, regardless of what the energy may or may not be doing...and let's not forget how many definitions for universal consciousness there are...That is happening per my understanding.. but that's not a guaranteed date of 12/21/2012

Everyone is a unique spark of the creator and they are all on their own path.. there are different strata's to the shift.. so it really means for some it's going to happen in 2 years (quite possible) and for others it's going to take 100..

I will give you a definition of universal consciousness so you know what I mean :D

universal consciousness: knowing that you are a creator (law of attraction) knowing your multi-dimensional (just understanding yourself better) and knowing "oneness" being connected to the one.. good enough?

themaster
10-02-2011, 09:41 AM
the plain old physical earth will remain as it always hasnot correct.. the earth is transforming into the crystalline age.. after it transforms, we all come next.. carbon to crystalline it's gonna be sweet! :rolleyes: :Dthat is all good and fine BUT, everyone on the planet simply will NOT do this, and they DO have a choice in the matterThe choice has already been made.. that's my understanding.. all of us chose from a higher perspective that "everyone is going home"

That plan is action.. again it will take on different strata's..

And not everyone's going to make it.. those that can't hold the energy.. will leave the body.. it's just easier and is the plan..

Many don't really seem to understand the shift all that well.. so I will seek to clarify.. the rules are coming off!

That's every rule in the book.. the rule for gravity! Gone! The rule for alien visitation gone.. and what will be allowed past 2012 (if I understand right) is for those in higher strata's to just jump into orbit so to speak.. leave this reality/transition.. may be possible..

The fact is we will dissolve this old game.. (limitation, hating ourselves, guilt all that! :D) and we will be allowed to create new games.. in any fashion we desire..

Is this going to happen for everyone? No.. they may have a lot of fear.. and really ego's hate change.. fear change a lot.. no wonder our reality has been so resistant to change? Where is our damn "back to the future" car's? :D

But the overall goal of these new realities will be less limitation, less rigidness.. more openness and as suggested.. it will be the Age of Aquarius heart based..

Zeliar791
10-02-2011, 09:58 AM
not correct.. the earth is transforming into the crystalline age.. after it transforms, we all come next.. carbon to crystalline it's gonna be sweet! :rolleyes: :DThe choice has already been made.. that's my understanding.. all of us chose from a higher perspective that "everyone is going home"

That plan is action.. again it will take on different strata's..

And not everyone's going to make it.. those that can't hold the energy.. will leave the body.. it's just easier and is the plan..

Many don't really seem to understand the shift all that well.. so I will seek to clarify.. the rules are coming off!

That's every rule in the book.. the rule for gravity! Gone! The rule for alien visitation gone.. and what will be allowed past 2012 (if I understand right) is for those in higher strata's to just jump into orbit so to speak.. leave this reality/transition.. may be possible..

The fact is we will dissolve this old game.. (limitation, hating ourselves, guilt all that! :D) and we will be allowed to create new games.. in any fashion we desire..

Is this going to happen for everyone? No.. they may have a lot of fear.. and really ego's hate change.. fear change a lot.. no wonder our reality has been so resistant to change? Where is our damn "back to the future" car's? :D

But the overall goal of these new realities will be less limitation, less rigidness.. more openness and as suggested.. it will be the Age of Aquarius heart based..

Sounds like fun. I think it is time to put an end to all this damn materialism.

aKuna
10-02-2011, 04:56 PM
did you read the title to this thread? it doesnt mention energy, it mentions humanity moving into universal consciousness, this simply is NOT going to happen, regardless of what the energy may or may not be doing...and let's not forget how many definitions for universal consciousness there are...

Exactly.........humanity and the planet will receive the energy it is directed at the whole........how individually it is accepted is another story....

aKuna
10-02-2011, 05:02 PM
themaster
We are what we believe.......we become the frequency of our beliefs,this is then what we reflect as our experience...
So if You believe you can or will not do something you won't......
I live it as my reality.
Epigenetics (Science of Self Healing) look it up it validates what I say about beliefs.

themaster
10-02-2011, 07:10 PM
themaster
We are what we believe.......we become the frequency of our beliefs,this is then what we reflect as our experience...
So if You believe you can or will not do something you won't......
I live it as my reality.My beliefs are really quite open and freeing.. it may seem like there rigid.. but I'm just explaining what I know to be going on.. (what you might call them is what bashar calls "permission slips")

My teacher (Jim) knows exactly what I want.. or so he told me :rolleyes: but then he went on to say.. that as far as he's aware what I wanted can't be created without the carbon being turned into crystalline..

So my true understanding is.. the carbon has to be turned into crystalline for our reality to experience heaven on earth.. the earth goes first, we go second or if you’re in the weird experiment I'm in :D maybe you go with the earth :smile:

What is it I said you didn't resonate with.. I'm just curious?

I know exactly what bashar teaches but you seem to quote him a lot on just one thing :D

OrdoAbChao
19-12-2012, 08:16 PM
Well, looks like it was all conspiracy theories and schizophrenic ideas. Ah well, onto the next doomsday prediction.

Ciqala
24-12-2012, 12:58 PM

Thank you for sharing this information with people :hug3:

Ciqala
24-12-2012, 01:01 PM
I have a trusted friend who tells me that many "alien" species are lining up to watch the events unfold on earth. No, I'm not trying to be funny because I completely believe her. Something is definitely going to shift and soon.

I believe this also, except I believe extra terrestrial beings are currently assisting with the events here on earth, I have been assisting and communicating with them!

Ciqala
24-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Truth of course depends on our own beliefs which created the frequency within us which then reflects our own reality..(there is no right or wrong in our beliefs it's what we choose to manifest and that's a choice) as for ET I personally have connected for over 30yrs but have always been told they are not of this dimension and therefore can not manifest in it. What we see recently as ships is via our belief creating bleed-through as the dimensions are thinning (this is what they related to me) Beyond this I do not want to see them as of yet until we are established in a Universal Consciousness and will then view them more realistically not as Gods but other aspects just like us and equal to us however tech savey they may be over us...those of a superior Spiritual frequency would never interrfer on our knowing we are entitled to our own evolutionary enlightenment process.

**As far as this I trust the Mayan Calendar since living through a few Underworlds and seeing results predicted. Would say yes it's true because it is a vibrational frequency predicted thousands of year ago as to where consciousness is directing and moving itself, it is not some human concept or desire...

I believe we are capable and ready to deal with this consciousness expansion just as we did the last.,,. if I'm right it's because the level of the consciousness is based upon the level of consciousness human seeks to bring into itself which
is the Life Force by which we are sustained...So we never get into more than we can handle when we are at our best.\
If we choose not to be our best then we will not handle the stress it presents.
One thing for sure we're all in it together so we can hold etherial hands and enjoy the ride.

Seriously my prior beliefs have been smashed during the intense quickening of my light body, I've awakened past my years into abilities that are quite overwhelming to say the least, so just months ago I too did not quite believe in aliens either.

Just thought I'd add, that transformation naturally presents with pain and stress as our dna's alter and expand otherwise consciousness will not rise, so people should be realistically expecting some turbulence along the way...

I have to disagree with the whole thing of extra terrestrial beings not being able to "manifest" here... I believe they currently are... and have... and are actually planning on coming physically in a big way to obtain assistance from light workers and those with their DNA activated, they've told me the opposite of what they've told you, I believe as humans we are not "the makers of them" they are the makers of us, nor do we control it (unless you are doing energy work right now with them) or them... there are many, many beings other than ourselves that are joining in to progress the state of earth and humanity on earth right now, we have the power to manifest and create events and even physical things and to assist them and awake into our light body selves to be like gods, but we do not have control of the will of other beings. I am grateful to them for helping us since we have been unable to help ourselves. Humanity is being quickened, rushed and forced into a higher state of being. Some of us that have awoken into our light-bodies have been needed to do a lot of work along side them.

It is my logic, that if you are following the mayan calendar, the mayan mythology is a big part of, then it does not add up to only take a portion of what serves you... (but I guess that's what all new agers do these days, I've found my personal experience actually coexists with the ancients however...)

My ancestors the maya, believed in extra terrestrial beings because ET's came to earth and were there with the mayan people! There was a time back then where gods walked the earth. Literally. They can come here if they want, and about now it has nothing to do with what we want... there are things at play much larger than us right now. Et's are distant ancestors and "creators" of all of us and have walked among humans before. The mayans believed they would come back... in fact, when the sun god pakal lined up perfectly with the galactic equator... it was also opening a gate way portal, they knew that their "ancestors" would descend to earth - that has happened already, but they also believed it would come physically too.

They did not believe in any new age belief back then, and I think people are putting whimsical new age ideas on everything now. There are many new agers that are saying, good things are coming, but they have been let down because they forgot transmutation is an unpleasant process LoL, especially big transformation like we are experiencing is causing obvious amounts of pain in such doses as we awaken into our light bodies! There are also new age naysayers, and then there are those who are saying it is only a metaphorical change or the only changes will be seen in consciousness rising... well I think that is because they fear on some level what ascension brings or do not want to be let down, but what do they suppose happens in ones environment when consciousness rises, (physical changes happen too) and do they really think we are the only living entities that are rising in consciousness? Even earth mother is changing... I say the change is going to be big and noticeable, and that it already has for those who are awake. Time has sped up and energies are intense! At this point I really don't believe it's going to even take a hundred days to reach obvious ascension for lots of people, it will be much shorter that we will begin to realize it, but yes I too agree in the dates of shifts that the mayans have provided. Awesome times! :D