PDA

View Full Version : blue dots

simon
06-02-2011, 02:05 PM
since doing energy stimulation I keep seeing an illuminous blue dot (very bright and an amazing blue) appear in my physical vision, any ideas? Could it be guide? thats seems to be my intuitive thoughts on it?

Shabda
06-02-2011, 02:23 PM
since doing energy stimulation I keep seeing an illuminous blue dot (very bright and an amazing blue) appear in my physical vision, any ideas? Could it be guide? thats seems to be my intuitive thoughts on it?
yes, a guide of the highest sort...

Selenphina
06-02-2011, 02:49 PM
I've heard of this as what's call the "blue pearl phenomonon." before this site crashed a while back, there were a lot of discusssions on it. I haven't been here as much since then, so i'm not sure if there are more threads on it now. Some explainations were it has to do with one's higher self.

All I can tell you is that you are definately not alone in seeing this, it has been reported by others and I've seen it myself.

Shabda
06-02-2011, 02:55 PM
i follow only the blue light myself, it has never led me wrongly...

Emmalevine
06-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes I see this a lot. There is a lot about the Blue Pearl on the internet and it's well worth a read.

simon
06-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Yes I see this a lot. There is a lot about the Blue Pearl on the internet and it's well worth a read.

its nice to see others have seen this, and by looking ont the internet I can see it a common thing to people who are switched on spiritually

simon

Kapitan_Prien
06-02-2011, 09:27 PM
I have a thread in SF on the Blue Pearl

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4537&highlight=Blue+Pearl

Wolf63
07-02-2011, 02:03 AM
I have been thinking about this beautiful blue flash I saw yesterday and here is this thread. I haven't seen this before, of course when I tried to look at it right on it was gone. Maybe I will see it again. Thanks for posting this.

simon
07-02-2011, 09:06 AM
I have a thread in SF on the Blue Pearl

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4537&highlight=Blue+Pearl

thanks for this, the links are very interesting

Kapitan_Prien
07-02-2011, 07:28 PM
You're Welcome :-)

I've been seeing this ever since the soul exchange experience.

Never knew about it before hand...

simon
08-02-2011, 11:04 AM
You're Welcome :-)

I've been seeing this ever since the soul exchange experience.

Never knew about it before hand...

what is the soul exchange experience?

Kapitan_Prien
10-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Without getting into details - it's where one soul, through agreement, exchanges places with another soul (that is already 'incarnated').