PDA

View Full Version : Opinions needed please!

shadowfox
06-02-2011, 07:15 AM
The other day I was changing the sheets on my bed. When I removed the fitted sheet, I found salt all over the mattress. I am not talking about a small amount that would be present if say, someone had eaten some food while sitting on the bed. There was at least a cup-full. I know it wasn't there when I had changed the sheets the week before, it was UNDER the sheets, and no one else sleeps or sits on my bed. I would be interested in any opinions as to how it got there!

Adrienne
06-02-2011, 07:49 AM
shadowfox ~ most interesting and I don't have an answer, but I have heard of salt as being used as a protection against evil.... not sure how it got under your sheets !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

pocketme
06-02-2011, 08:33 AM
When I was going through something scary a while back, I tried pouring salt on my bed, a whole boxful. It was uncomfortable and didn't help in the slightest. If you live with other people maybe they had put it on there.

shadowfox
06-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Thank you for your replies. No one in the house could have done it, at the time I didn't have that much salt in the house. I'm the only one that knows about salt's protection, that's what has me baffled.