PDA

View Full Version : The beauty of creation

CelestialSphere
26-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Today at work i had a very intetessting discusion with a christian man, we just talked about spirituality of course everyone in his/her own view of the matter. Im not religious at all nor do i devote myself to any studies of any holy book.

He mentioned the subject of the heart of stone, which i felt that he reflected some sort of grief and sadnes within his voice and said he waiting all his life for it but it never happens. My response was plain and simple without to think much about it that everyone does already have the heart of flesh and evryone can reveal it. He asked me if i do have it. I responded, i dont know. All i try is to be a kind and generous being which sees this world with the value of respect as such i would expect towards myself.

Our leader interrupted the very interessting dialogue i would have loved to continue and i went back to my working bench.

While working with the sandpaper on my wooden project i have to finish for an event, the idea about the stone heart and cration went trough my head.

Of course i cant let it rest and i plunged into this, its almost like devouring just another part of oneself and it became clear to my mind.

I believe and feel that the idea of creation is love, that love was the main reason everything has become to an exsistence. Therefore the creator - universe how ever you name it is experienceing itself trough the creation as we experienceing the creator - universe within us. Everyones core is the foundation of love, buried underneath our values. Once we realize that we all experienceing eachother within the universe as the universe trough us we start to take responsibility of our divine will which makes us to a creator itself (the heart of flesh). Universe breathe, enjoys, fulfills and loves with and trough us...

Arent we beautiful?!

BlueSky
26-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Yes we are! Beautiful post,very loving energy!

Jared.L
03-10-2016, 11:00 AM
We are! I wish I could keep this in mind every moment of my life.!

shoni7510
03-10-2016, 12:03 PM
This is a very positive message that I wish to carry throughout my days. Thanks for sharing

Starman
03-10-2016, 07:07 PM
A very beautiful and true message, thank you.:hug3:

Wishes do come true, and here's one for all of you, that you never feel afraid.
If we could unlock all the love in our heart it would drown all the fear away. Its’ easy to feel alone sometimes,
we try and fit in each others dreams, but somehow I know there’s a real connection stirring so deep inside you and me.

Often when I look into another’s eye’s I see a part of my self there; somewhere so deep, beyond the disguise,
there’s a love which we all share. Its’ a real love that keeps us together, sweet understanding binding our hearts,
though there’s and ocean of difference between us, somehow I know we’re never a part. :hug2: