PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean to have no sexual energy?

Horse
20-09-2016, 11:41 AM
I seem to have no sexual energy atm, even if I'm on stimulants I have no desire for it, and when I try to do it, its almost like I can't focus.

barrynu
20-09-2016, 11:53 AM
I seem to have no sexual energy atm, even if I'm on stimulants I have no desire for it, and when I try to do it, its almost like I can't focus.

If you have no desire for it then don't do it anymore until your desire for it returns....don't force anything

Focus your Energy on something else that gives you pleasure:smile:

keokutah
20-09-2016, 06:14 PM
When sexual energy is extremely low, it means there's an energy imbalance and most likely a blockage somewhere.
The blockage can actually come from any of the chakras.

You pull creation energy and divine motivation in from the highest chakra (crown) and that goes down into the lower chakras, which utilize that creation energy and put it into action.

If there's an imbalance or blockage, then you'll be extremely unmotivated and unable to create.

If you find yourself completely uninterested in sex or anything else for that matter, then the blockage is coming from the higher chakras or it's effecting the higher chakras and is coming from any of the other chakras.
The place that forms desire for anything, is the crown. That is where you get inspiration from.

If you are still interested, but can't seem to bring yourself to do it then the blockage is in the middle chakras that are responsible for planning and organizing and executing creations into action.

If there's a blockage, energy isn't flowing.

That means, you DO have to force the energy to get moving.

That's exactly why depressed people feel better when they work out. Doing something is exactly what the chakras need. Because that's what they do. They take inspiration and help you accomplish things in life - that's exactly what sexual energy is, it's creation energy. If you aren't successful in creating things and action, it will end up causing imbalances. Hence why unsuccessful people that never have the inspiration to do anything are miserable and successful people who are able to get things done easily are very happy and well balanced.

Anyway's, it's pretty simple to work on your blockages. You can use crystals to heal blockages yourself or just ask your spirit guides to balance you out.

If it's a psychological or mental or emotional issue, then be aware of that and work on it.

For example, your crown chakra might get blocked off if your heart chakra is closed up, and ultimately that effects and shuts down all of your chakras.
You might figure out that the reason your heart is closed up is because you have some psychological trust issues that need to be worked on. After doing that, all of your chakras can be in proper balance again.

Starman
20-09-2016, 06:17 PM
For a male sexual hormones are a collaboration between the brain and the testicles; sexual hormones determine sexual desire; although the mind may be willing but the body is unable, or there may be no desire except for in the mind. Thing is lots of males think just because they have an erection they have got to have sex, when actually sexual energy, or libido, has a far greater purpose then just fulfilling sexual desire. Further, stimulants can effect our ability to focus.

For most men sexual desire comes down to having a physical orgasm when, as in Tantra Yoga, a non-physical conscious and emotional orgasm can be more fulfilling. Sexual energy waxes and wanes so I would not concern myself with its absence, although when it is absent it is a good time to find sexual, or sensual, pleasure with your partner in ways other than intercourse. It is about getting pleasure from pleasuring your partner and that can be done many other ways besides sexual intercourse.

In my opinion how we handle our sexual energy, or lack thereof, has a direct effect on our spiritual development, and I am not necessarily talking about a monastic or ashram lifestyle. Just like our intake, food and drink, will effect our spiritual development so will our output and how we handle our energy, regardless whether that energy is sexual, emotional, mental, etc. Energy work is one of the most potent of spiritual practices. Concentration techniques, exercise, etc., might help you raise your overall energy level.

bees
21-09-2016, 06:06 AM
Starman, thanks for your post, would you kindly elaborate on what you mean by energy work?

Starman
21-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Starman, thanks for your post, would you kindly elaborate on what you mean by energy work?
Energy work is really a misnomer because we are all doing some sort of energy work whether we are aware of it or not, but there are some who deliberately do “energy work” and it can be done in many ways. Working with your charkas is energy work, working with crystals is energy work, or just doing meditation is energy work. Any activity where we try to influence our own energy might be considered energy work.

Trying to influence your own thinking process is energy work. The more I do quiet meditation the more dynamic my energy becomes. I am currently studying and practicing the art of concentration and it involves being held in a trance, Samadhi if you will, by an incredible amount of energy. For me this takes my energy work to another level.

Sometimes we go with the flow and at other times we try to influence or redirect our energy. We always have energy available to us; it is just a matter of accessing it. The expansion of consciousness involves expanding into a greater field of energy. We are always working with, or against, energy; as energy, or spirit, is all there is.

Energy minus friction equals vitality, energy plus friction equals stress and potentially poor health. It is prudent to learn how to work with your own energy.:smile:

Starman
21-09-2016, 05:02 PM
P.S. Enhanced spiritual development may be achieved by various means, incantations, fervor, meditation, drugs, power of words, mortification, concentration, etc., but it all comes down to chemistry, or what in ancient times they called alchemy. Alchemy is the practice of transformation, or more specifically to what I am talking about “Self-Transformation. The process of personal change happens naturally but we do have the ability to enhance it and help it along.:smile:

bees
22-09-2016, 05:03 AM
Ohh Starman, such beautiful sharings as always - thank you. I have been intending to thank you for a while now on what you share here - beauty, Truth, experience and realization.

I don't do drugs but can attest to the incredible, amazing, out of this world alchemy from meditation, persistence and the Grace and gifts of genuine Guides.

Are you practicing inner silence actively? Do you sense thought is behind the eyes?

bees
22-09-2016, 05:09 AM
Sometimes we go with the flow and at other times we try to influence or redirect our energy. We always have energy available to us; it is just a matter of accessing it. The expansion of consciousness involves expanding into a greater field of energy. We are always working with, or against, energy; as energy, or spirit, is all there is.

Energy minus friction equals vitality, energy plus friction equals stress and potentially poor health. It is prudent to learn how to work with your own energy.:smile:

Hmm I've never fully understood the energy concept but if I try to sense, life force is energy, emotion is my VERY :D obvious energy patterns, thought can be generated through energetic force...

Hmm....

So Starman, when you say learn to work with it, would you mind giving an uneducated person some more examples please? Of how I would be lesrning to work with it. I'm not really conversant or familiar with sensing or comprehending chakras.

Reincar-Nation
07-10-2016, 06:04 AM
Ice found I just don't care about it anymore, there are a lot of things I would rather busy myself with at this point. I think in my case it is a combination of inner and outer forces bringing about my dis interest. I need to spend my energy wisely on things I find that as value to my life, that isn't one if them anymore.

ocean breeze
07-10-2016, 07:17 AM
It simply means you have no sexual energy.

Jared.L
07-10-2016, 08:02 AM

You might want to check your hormones just in case. But I know for sure that there is no need to force yourself to it.