PDA

View Full Version : essenes?

mystical
05-02-2011, 01:26 PM
just lately i have become more and more drawn to jesus , when i do helaing and attune myself all i see is jesus stood with me directing me with my healing work , when i meditate i always see jesus i use to think i was mad the first time i ever saw him but its becoming more and more frequent , i have opened my opwn spiritual churhc and seem to be drawn more to christaina spiritualist side , have even begun collecting things of jesus for the church and im in awe when a medium gives their philsophy on jesus it really warms my soul , but yet i never really thoguth much about jesus growing up , all my meditations seem to show me me siting with him and him teaching me thro a book , i have dreams about him also , in one dream i was visiting my friend who has a baby with liver cancer i remember i was wearing his toga and the crown he was given before i was allowed entry i was told i needed to pay 7 pounds and there was man who i know and his name peter in this life , when i was allowed in she bathed my feet , i have started hearing about essenes , and was told that maybe i wouldve been one in another life , does anyone know what these are ??? and why has jesus chosen me?

Uhmar
05-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Well you have a three fold thing going on here.
You are asking about the essenes in your beginning then you morph into wanting a dream interpreation then you slide into why me philisophical(spell?) question.

i have dreams about him also , in one dream i was visiting my friend who has a baby with liver cancer i remember i was wearing his toga and the crown he was given before i was allowed entry

to me this you must put on your healers/love robe to enter as you may have the ability to heal as Jesus did. Did he not teach and preach that it was within everyone you just need to find it . You may also look at it as a metaphore for possibly you have a natural hands on healing ability .

i was told i needed to pay 7
seven is sacred number in biblical references, seven plagues, seven this and seven that, seven days of the week etc
pounds and there was man who i know and his name peter in this life ,

peter is a reference to peter the apostle, peter is referenced as the rock or the foundation the church is built on.. are you not also saying your beleif system is changing to what Jesus taught. this in turn would be it is becoming your foundation for your beleifs..l

when i was allowed in she bathed my feet ,
this is to give honor to acknowledge your existance and importance, it is a act of saying you ar worthy of entering my home

i have started hearing about essenes , and was told that maybe i wouldve been one in another life ,
the essene way is a way of life, similar to communal living today...all is shared, no money exchanges, based on hard work, beleif, and in tune with the universal laws of nature. I have a past life as an essene and you carry through time and space many of those qualities if you get them to surface again.
does anyone know what these are ???
and why has jesus chosen me?
_did jesus not always eat, pray, teach, talk with sinners, tax collectors the poor etc and sit with the people no one else would go near...apparantly he beleives you worthy it is you who does not believe in yourself enough.

mystical
05-02-2011, 03:35 PM
im sorry i wasnt after a dream interpetaion as i took from ym dream what i believed was saying to me and was very much similar to ur view , but thank u , i was just asking basically bout essenes and i guess i was trying to understand my connection more to jesus and of this was the reason? that is all x

Amilius777
05-02-2011, 05:51 PM
The Essene were Jesus' community ironically. And that is one amazing dream to have with all those connections!

I think he was part of the Nazorean Essene community. There were many Essene groups with many demoninations like Christianity today.

The one Jesus belonged to was stationed at Mount Carmel outside the Orthodox Temple.

The Virgin Mary was of many maidens who were pure vessels chosen by the Angel on the steps of Mount Carmel.

Another thing is that I believe Edgar Cayce even said that John the Baptist became the leader of the Essene community which is why he was such a fundamentalist and Jesus was more focused on the spirit of the law. And John was obsessive with the written law. So techically Jesus did not associate himself with any particular group but he was brought up an Essene.

The Essene adopted the Baptism ritual from the Zoroastrians, and they had many influences from Buddhism and Gnosticism from those who traveled into Israel. They also had a strong connection to the Motherhood of God and all Her importance and influence. They believed in purity of the body, mind and soul. Most of them were celibate and taught to transcend the urges of the lower centers of the body. They had certain dietary food to keep the body pure and clean, they worked very much with Nature, and they believed in meditation similar to Buddhism of the "divine light within".

mystical
05-02-2011, 05:57 PM
thank u amilius , it funny u say bout celibacy as just lately i too have decided shall remain celibate i have also had an urging to purify myself more ,even steering towards more fruit and an urging to grow my own veg, im not sure if it is to do with my healing or if it is because i am somehow linked with the essenes , there is so much to the spiritual side of life i have gone form basic mediumship to communicatin with spirit to suddenly working with jesus and his appostles am even reaidng about mary magdalene at the moment , im gonna have to delve more deeply into the essenes side :)

Uhmar
05-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Mystical have you read any of the Essene channleld books yet?
They will help you with that a lot.
If you want some names of a few descent ones let me know I can turn you on to the two I found helpful.
p.s I didn't mean to imply you had done anything wrong...it was just it was three things that came back full circle to encompass the Essene way. A wonderful message filled experience for you.

mystical
06-02-2011, 11:21 AM
no i havent yet as i am just startin to hear more about the essenes , and i feel guided there lately those names would be fabulous please :)

LaMont Cranston
06-02-2011, 11:30 AM
mystical, You ask "why has Jesus chosen me?" I think that there is an excellent chance that this is based on an incorrect assumption, that you, specifically, have been chosen and others have not.

What I can tell, based on my own experiences and from the experiences of others, having the kinds of experiences that you are writing about very well may be available to everybody. It also seems that many people don't recognize that or they are not interested. It's not that Jesus has chosen you, it's that your life journey has taken you to a place where you recognize that there is great value and wisdom in the teachings of Jesus.

Uhmar
06-02-2011, 01:44 PM
They Walked with Jesus
by Doloros Cannon
isbn 1-886940-09-6

Jesus and the Essenes
by Doloros Cannon
isb 1-886940-08-8

The Essenes Children of the Light
by Stuart Wilson and Joanna Prentis
isbn 1-886940-87-8

I bought them used from Alibris or Amazon for like 2 or 3 dollars apiece...I am sure you can find them used cheap as well. I have had them several years.